╌>

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman reveals in testimony that he told an intelligence official about Trump’s call with Ukrainian leader

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  it-is-me  •  5 years ago  •  102 comments

By:    http://www.washingtonpost.com/

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman reveals in testimony that he told an intelligence official about Trump’s call with Ukrainian leader
“Per the advice of my counsel, I’ve been advised not to answer the specific questions about members of the intelligence community,”

So close to finding out the "Whistleblower, that nobody on the "Left" seems to know ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

But don't say that last persons name you spoke to Lt. Col. Vindman (ssssshhhhh), or the "Whistleblower" would be outed. jrSmiley_103_smiley_image.jpg

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman told a House investigative committee Tuesday that he spoke to an intelligence official about President Trump’s July 25 request that Ukraine investigate his political opponents, but he declined to identify the official when pressed to do so.

His refusal came as Rep. Devin Nunes (Calif.), the House Intelligence Committee’s ranking Republican — who kicked off the hearing by calling for the testimony of the whistleblower whose complaint launched the impeachment investigation — asked witnesses to identify anyone outside the White House with whom they shared details of Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. 

------------------------

He said he provided a readout of the call to two individuals outside the White House as part of his responsibility to coordinate U.S. government policy with multiple agencies. One was George Kent, a deputy assistant secretary at the State Department, who testified last week, and the other was an individual in the intelligence community, whom Vindman declined to name. 

------------------------

Citing the advice of his attorney, Vindman said he would not answer. 
“Per the advice of my counsel, I’ve been advised not to answer the specific questions about members of the intelligence community,” Vindman said.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) sought to halt the questioning, saying it was an effort to identify the whistleblower. 

“We need to protect the whistleblower,” Schiff told Nunes. “Please stop. I want to make sure that there is no effort to out the whistleblower through these proceedings. If the witness has a good faith belief that this may reveal the identify of the whistleblower, that is not the purpose that we are here for.” 

-------------------------

Vindman is the first person known to have sounded an alarm about Trump’s comments on the call. Immediately afterward, he told Deputy White House Counsel John Eisenberg that the president had crossed a “disturbing” line in asking Zelensky to investigate former vice president Joe Biden, and he said it was improper to ask a foreign government to investigate an American citizen. Eisenberg then instructed that the records of the call be placed on a secure server, telling Vindman he wanted to prevent leaks.

A few days later, Eisenberg confronted Vindman, saying he had just learned of an anonymous complaint from a CIA employee about the call, and he wanted to know whether Vindman had discussed the call with anyone else, according to a person familiar with his account who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the probe. 

Vindman said he had discussed it with two colleagues with whom he normally works on national security matters, and Eisenberg told him not to talk to anyone else about it in the future. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1  seeder  It Is ME    5 years ago

It's like The Col., the Col.'s Attorney, and Schiffty Schiff himself..... already know the "Blower" first hand ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @1    5 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @1.1    5 years ago

You act as though outing a whistleblower is a good thing. 

Vindman has a security detail on his family now thanks to threats and intimidation from this 'president' because he told the truth about this 'president'

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.2  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.1    5 years ago
You act as though outing a whistleblower is a good thing. 

If NO ONE knows the whistleblower, how does naming all names Lt. Col. Vindman leaked information to, outing a "Whistleblower ? jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

NO ONE....as has been "seen on TV"....supposedly knows the name of the "Whistleblower" ! jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.2    5 years ago
If NO ONE knows the whistleblower, how does naming all names Lt. Col. Vindman leaked information to, outing a "Whistleblower ?
  1. Because it may help someone identify the whistleblower.
  2. It might cause other people's lives to be put in jeopardy because someone "thinks" they are the whistleblower from Vindman's testimony.
  3. Because, who Vindman talked to about the phone call, does not make any difference to the content of the call.  
NO ONE....as has been "seen on TV"....supposedly knows the name of the "Whistleblower" !

This claim is an obvious lie since the IG, at the very least, know the whistleblower's identity.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.4  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.3    5 years ago
  • Because it may help someone identify the whistleblower.
  • It might cause other people's lives to be put in jeopardy because someone "thinks" they are the whistleblower from Vindman's testimony.
  • Because, who Vindman talked to about the phone call, does not make any difference to the content of the call.

Bullshit !

1. People that are on the "Intelligence Committee" is whom is wanting to know who the "Whistleblower" is....unlike Schiffty….whom already knows, as shown in his statements above.

2. The only "Lives" in Jeopardy are those "Liberal" types don't like.

3. According to these hearings.....Who talked to whom and what they had to say....seems to be VERY IMPORTANT to the Democrats on the Committee !

Got anything else ?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.1    5 years ago
Vindman has a security detail on his family now thanks to threats and intimidation from this 'president' because he told the truth about this 'president'

Why?  It's Sondland that's being threatened

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.6  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.2    5 years ago
If NO ONE knows the whistleblower, how does naming all names Lt. Col. Vindman leaked information to, outing a "Whistleblower ?

Ahhh ... although he denied it in another lie, the Schiff sniff nose knows who the leaker (not whistleblower) is. That's why he so vehemently "protects" his friend's identity.

"seen on TV"

For all we know, Schiff's "leaker" (not whistleblower) has already been "seen on TV"!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.7  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.6    5 years ago
That's why he so vehemently "protects" his friend's identity.

Seems every time it gets close to a name....he intervenes immediately ! jrSmiley_55_smiley_image.gif

Schiffties always protecting himself. jrSmiley_46_smiley_image.gif

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.8  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.5    5 years ago
It's Sondland that's being threatened

This was a sobering revelation! Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) is now under an ethics violation complaint after he initiated a boycott that would put the jobs of over 1,000 people in jeopardy. Sondland relinquished his holdings in those hotels when he became EU Ambassador, but that didn't stop Blumenauer.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.9  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.4    5 years ago
1. People that are on the " Intelligence Committee" is whom is wanting to know who the "Whistleblower" is....unlike Schiffty….whom already knows, as shown in his statements above.

Is that why he is trying to "out" him on live TV?

2. The only "Lives" in Jeopardy are those "Liberal" types don't like.

Trump whistleblower fears for life

Whistleblower fears for his life, say his lawyers as they point the finger at Donald Trump calling what he did 'treason' and hinting he deserved the death penalty

Whistleblower's lawyer raises fears for client's safety

Whistleblower’s lawyers fear for his safety amid Trump remarks

$50K reward offered to out Trump whistleblower

Alexander Vindman has reached out to Army about his family's safety amid attacks by Trump and GOP lawmakers

A Military Veteran Told His Dad "Do Not Worry" Even Though He's Getting Threats For Speaking Out At Trump's Impeachment Hearings

Army providing security assistance to Vindman, a key witness in impeachment hearings

3. According to these hearings.....Who talked to whom and what they had to say....seems to be VERY IMPORTANT to the Democrats on the Committee !

Only as far as the one phone call which is the subject of the impeachment hearing.

You got anything that actually makes sense to ask???

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.3    5 years ago

Look at what is happening to businesses that Sondland owns.  The governor of OR is advocating going on attack mode against them and people are.  Does the governor even care that the livelihoods of thousands are being jeopardized?  How soon will it become deadly?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.8    5 years ago

Standard practice for the radical left and then they project it on others.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.12  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.5    5 years ago

'Why?  It's Sondland that's being threatened'

Him and his family, DUH!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.9    5 years ago
'You got anything that actually makes sense to ask???'

No, never.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.14  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.9    5 years ago

How does one that "Isn't Known", fear for his life ?

Did Schiffty Schiff actually out him ?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.15  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.14    5 years ago
How does one that " Isn't Known ", fear for his life ?

I thought you were going to ask me a question that made sense.....

If he isn't known, he need not fear, but various Republicans and Trump Jr. have been outing people "they think" is the whistleblower.  This puts all those named in jeopardy whether they are the actual whistleblower or not, and Nunes trying to add more names to the pot, on live TV no less, is even more despicable.

d509d8948c9cd2469e205e0f9328e424.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.16  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.15    5 years ago
If he isn't known, he need not fear,

Exactly ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

So why do "Democrats" keep putting that fear into someone they "Don't Know" ? jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

"Nunes trying to add more names to the pot, on live TV no less"

Thank Goodness we have Schiff leading the way. He WON'T allow his friend to be outed. Good for him ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.17  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.16    5 years ago
So why do "Democrats" keep putting that fear into someone they "Don't Know" ?

You didn't understand a single thing I typed, did you?  You have Republicans actively trying to out the whistleblower, he should be afraid.  If they succeed his life will be in danger.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.18  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.17    5 years ago

His name is already public knowledge. 

The idea that "disclosing"  a name that  already freely available to anyone who cares creates some sort of danger is ludicrous.

He's in no more danger than anyone else in the public eye.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.19  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.17    5 years ago
You have Republicans actively trying to out the whistleblower, he should be afraid.

Sooooo…..he's still unknown !

Far be it that an actual " Intelligence Committee" wants to interview someone that started this Impeachment Debacle. jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.20  Ozzwald  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.18    5 years ago
His name is already public knowledge.

You can personally confirm that the name put out is correct?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.21  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.19    5 years ago
Sooooo…..he's still unknown !

Then you need to start talking with Sean, since he is under the impression that the whistleblower identity is "public knowledge".

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.22  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.21    5 years ago
Then you need to start talking with Sean

"I" do ?

I swear I was talking with "YOU" !

Gosh....who knew you'd pass the "Buck" elsewhere. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_90_smiley_image.gif

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.23  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.22    5 years ago
Gosh....who knew you'd pass the "Buck" elsewhere.

Sean says everyone knows already, unless you want to provide evidence that he is wrong, it means you are wrong.....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @1    5 years ago

20buel.jpg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.2.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @1.2    5 years ago

Love the meme.

Nothing of real value to actually note on your own....again ! jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @1.2.1    5 years ago
'Nothing of real value to actually note on your own.'

Like you who never offers anything of value?  You're saying I don't offer anything of value?

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.2.3  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.2    5 years ago
Like you who never offers anything of value? 

Do you actually know that ? 

Love does weird things to folks ya know. jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  It Is ME @1    5 years ago

I think it is safe to say that Vindman has totally trashed his military career. He will be retired as a Lt Col with zero chance of seeing full bird Colonel or flag rank.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.3.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.3    5 years ago

He get that for once again putting country before party.....  So sad.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.3.2  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.3.1    5 years ago
He get that for once again putting country before party

Really ?

What did he save "The Country" from ?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.3.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  It Is ME @1.3.2    5 years ago

Good luck getting a reasonable or coherrent answer from the left on that one...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.3.4  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.3.3    5 years ago
Good luck getting a reasonable or coherrent answer from the left on that one...

Gotta still give it a shot though ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.3.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  It Is ME @1.3.4    5 years ago

Yep.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

"Vindman in particular, whose testimony Democrats and many in the media have honed in on as the most damaging to the president despite contributing little of substance to the proceedings, undercut his own credibility multiple times throughout his testimony.

For one, Vindman exaggerated his resume in his opening statement, claiming to have been the “principal advisor to the National Security Advisor and the president on Ukraine and the other countries in my portfolio.” When pressed on the assertion later in his testimony, Vindman was forced to admit that he had never met, spoken with, or advised the president on anything.

“You’ve never spoken to the president and told him advice on Ukraine,” Ohio Rep. Mike Turner of Ohio inquired.

“That is correct,” Vindman said.

Vindman also essentially admitted to leaking information to the anonymous whistleblower at the heart of the impeachment probe, providing further evidence of Vindman as a deep-state operative seeking to undermine the president’s policy agenda.

When California Republican Rep. Devin Nunes asked Vindman who he spoke with about the July phone call between Trump and the Ukraine president, Vindman mentioned Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent and another unnamed individual within the intelligence community that Vindman was cut off from naming by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff of California.

“We need to protect the whistleblower. Please stop. I want to make sure that there is no effort to out the whistleblower through these proceedings,” Schiff interjected."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    5 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    5 years ago
'Vindman also essentially admitted to leaking information to the anonymous whistleblower at the heart of the impeachment probe, providing further evidence of Vindman as a deep-state operative seeking to undermine the president’s policy agenda.'

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

So all these 'deep state' operatives are the ones telling the truth about this shitstain of a 'president'?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @2.4    5 years ago
So all these 'deep state' operatives are the ones telling the truth about this shitstain of a 'president'?

Quick .……….. What is "Truth" !

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.4    5 years ago
So all these 'deep state' operatives are the ones telling the truth about this shitstain of a 'presiden

Vindman lied - the President did not demand

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.4.3  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.2    5 years ago
Vindman lied - the President did not demand

You must have a different interpretation of what it's considered when your boss wants you to do something than I do.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.4  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @2.4.3    5 years ago
You must have a different interpretation of what it's considered when your boss wants you to do something than I do.

You would be the "Only One" then. No one else has said "It was a Demand " from Trump !

The Democrats on the Committee are " Inferring " it though. Makes for good press ! jrSmiley_89_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
2.4.5  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.2    5 years ago

If Vindman lied, why is he not being charged with lying to congress?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.4.6  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @2.4.4    5 years ago
You would be the "Only One" then.

Not at all. My boss "asks" me to do things all the time, or even just mentions that they need to be done - any employee with a brain realizes that is a demand, and does what they have been assigned.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.7  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @2.4.6    5 years ago
My boss "asks" me to do things all the time

As a Favor ?

Or

Is it What he asks you, Part of YOUR Job you get paid for ?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.4.8  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @2.4.7    5 years ago

Whether he words it as a demand, a favor, a request, or even a general comment - since he/she is my boss, it's clearly a DEMAND. How it's phrased doesn't change the fact that he/she is my superior. Just as when Trump tries to weasel out of giving direct orders to his subordinates - he's the fucking president, of course it is a DEMAND.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @2.4.5    5 years ago
If Vindman lied, why is he not being charged with lying to congress?

Probably for the same reason Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Schiff were never charged.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @2.4.3    5 years ago

Zelensky has no boss, nor was that language used.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.11  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @2.4.8    5 years ago
Whether he words it as a demand, a favor, a request, or even a general comment - since he/she is my boss, it's clearly a DEMAND.

So "PRESIDENT" Zelensky is Trumps employee ?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.4.12  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @2.4.11    5 years ago

I was referring to Vindman, but when it comes to Zelensky - in his case, Trump was demanding that Zelensky investigate Biden if he wanted Trump to do certain things. Certainly you've been paying attention to how this all started? He can phrase it as a favor all he wants, but it was clearly a demand. Quid pro pro.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.4.13  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.10    5 years ago
Zelensky has no boss

But he certainly had someone dangling $400 million in military aide and a visually very important white house meeting over his head and he knew his actions would dictate the outcome of getting that aide and meeting. If he didn't come out and publicly announce the investigation into Burisma, then he wasn't getting the meeting or the money.

Just like someone coming to a bank for a loan, the loan officer may not be your "boss" but they certainly have a lot of influence over you since they're the one who has to approve your loan. If they asked you to go get their dry cleaning over your lunch or said they "need a favor, though", I've no doubt you'd consider playing along and doing what they ask as a requirement to get the loan. Are Republicans really stupid enough to not see this? I can't believe they are really that mind numbingly ignorant or naive to imagine some other innocent narrative for why the white house withheld aide till their President promised to publicly smear one of Trumps political opponents by tying him to some possible corruption. They didn't even say they needed proof the investigations were under way or were actually finding any criminal activity, all they wanted was the public smear they could use in 2020.

Ender
Professor Principal
2.4.14  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.9    5 years ago

So it is your contention that the republicans do not care about lying to congress? Seems to me, if true, they could do something about it if they wanted to.

There are people from the trump campaign that are currently in jail for doing as much.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.15  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @2.4.12    5 years ago
in his case, Trump was demanding that Zelensky investigate Biden if he wanted Trump to do certain things.

That's Lt. Col. Vindmans spiel

Except for what Lt. Col. Vindman "Testified" to, where else have you heard that word ….. "Demand " ?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.16  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.4.13    5 years ago
But he certainly had someone dangling $400 million in military aide and a visually very important white house meeting over his head and he knew his actions would dictate the outcome of getting that aide and meeting. If he didn't come out and publicly announce the investigation into Burisma, then he wasn't getting the meeting or the money.

He got the military aid and before that he got missiles. Neither of which Obama gave them. And all that after his countrymen tried to help Hillary Clinton win the US election.

Just like someone coming to a bank for a loan, the loan officer may not be your "boss" but they certainly have a lot of influence over you since they're the one who has to approve your loan.

You can try and twist it anyway you want Vindman was a biased deep state operative. The whole operation was well planned and people do see through it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.17  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.2    5 years ago

Vindman did not lie.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.18  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @2.4.14    5 years ago
There are people from the trump campaign that are currently in jail for doing as much

Why only Trump people?  McCabe lied to the FBI and has a criminal referral tied to him. So, why is he on the payroll over at CNN?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.17    5 years ago
Vindman did not lie. 

Oh, you say he didn't?  I guess that settles it!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.21  seeder  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago
What more is expected from a witness in giving his testimony while under oath?

Truth, Justice, and the American way ? jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
2.4.22  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.18    5 years ago

Ask your republican brethren. If others have lied to them, so some think, they are the ones with no action on it.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.4.24  seeder  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago
Giggling only magnifies the juvenile response of those unwilling to acknowledge the serious nature of the dealings before us.

There's NOTHING serious about this hearing !

Not a Damn thing !

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.4.25  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.16    5 years ago

Wow Vick.... I had thought you to be pretty much on the level but right of center.  Now I'm thinking your a member of the "QAnon".

Vindman was a biased deep state operative.

[Removed

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.26  Vic Eldred  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.4.25    5 years ago

Just because people are veterans, it doesn't make them right. The President just pardoned some Vets - does that make him & them right?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.4.27  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.26    5 years ago

When you have a dozen people at a dinner party all saying to you that you've had enough to drink, who do you think might be right, them or you?  Best bet is to side with them and sit down.

And you brought up the "deep state" QAnon crap which leaves your extremely biased point of view to be taken with a grain of salt.   Sorry Vic, just because people are providing  under oath facts that you don't like doesn't make them liars. 

BTW are those pardoned vets and Trump under oath?  Strawman argument anyway Vic.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.4.28  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.9    5 years ago
Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Schiff were never charged.

ig report to be released dec 9th with criminal referrals

only two more weeks of the shiff show, then game over.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.29  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @2.4.28    5 years ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Don't bet on it freakshow.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.30  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.2    5 years ago
'Vindman lied - the President did not demand'

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.31  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.16    5 years ago
'You can try and twist it anyway you want Vindman was a biased deep state operative. The whole operation was well planned and people do see through it.'

More batshit fucking craziness.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.32  Tessylo  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.4.25    5 years ago
'Now I'm thinking your a member of the "QAnon".'

I was thinking the same thing.

What batshit fucking craziness won't these tRump supporters come up with?

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_44_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.33  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.26    5 years ago
'The President just pardoned some Vets - does that make him & them right?'

Nope.

One of those 'vets' was a killer/murderer of innocents.    

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    5 years ago

I went back and read the entire whisteblower complaint.  I predict he or she will be Time's Person Of The Year for 2019.  Virtually everything in it has proven true. Attacks on the whistleblower are utterly partisan. This individual should be praised to high heaven, because they saved the country from Trump's evil scheme. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.5.1  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.5    5 years ago
I predict

Well, that's not a good sign for you.

Absolutely nothing you have predicted over the past 3 years has come true.

This will be no different.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.5.2  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @2.5.1    5 years ago

I predict you will pester someone today. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.5.3  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.5.2    5 years ago
I predict you will pester someone today. 

If by pester you mean to point out constant falsehoods, then yeah, I will

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Watching Schiff and witnesses like Vindman discredit themselves by  lying to hide Eric Ciaramella despite any legal basis for it helps Trump as much as Ciaramella's actual testimony would.  It reinforces his central defense that this a partisan plot.

The way the Democrats have handled Ciaramella and the impeachment process as a whole  goes a long way to explain why support for removal has gone down as the process moves forward.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

The whistleblower is meaningless to this entire impeachment hearing at this point, yet you keep banging on in an effort to make it relevant.  Must be all you've got at this point... but that process thing isn't working for you.

There are now people that have testified under oath that were on the call and provided the content of what they have heard of that call, and the one from the restaurant by Gordon S. 

As far as interest in impeachment and removal..... lets let the dust settle after this weeks hearings and see where the voters stand.  You may be right that interest is going down, or the other way with a poll taken next week. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1  Ronin2  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4    5 years ago

Who gives a shit about polls? They have been just so accurate in the past.

This is about a political hit job to remove a duly elected president, and the precedent it would set for all future impeachments.

With the testimony coming out about Hunter and Joe Biden; the Democrats may get their wish on having a President impeached before they even take office.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1    5 years ago

Keep to those talking points Ronin..... That and trying to out the whistle-blower are about all the right has.

Why don't you and the others just take a seat like I am, get something to drink, and watch the Gordon S. show today.

Take care....

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.3  FLYNAVY1  replied to    5 years ago

That's nice Wally..... Thank you.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4    5 years ago

stleblower is meaningless to this entire impeachment hearing at this point

Hardly.  That this is just another partisan attempt to run Trump out of office ginned up after the Mueller investigation turned  out to be a dud is one of Trump's central defenses. He's more than entitled to demonstrate that. Schiff has the power to declare relevant issues irrelevant in his hearing room, but his power ends there.  Trump is building his case for the ultimate arbiter of his fate,  independents and Republican voters. If they think the fact that Ciarmella is a partisan democrat with a history of anti-Trump leaks who   coordinated his complaint with Schiff is relevant, then it's relevant.  

Clinton voters have always wanted to impeach Trump. They are irrelevant to the process. If Democrats actually want to remove Trump, they need to win over Republicans and gifting Trump these talking points will make it that much harder. Schiff should have called the whistleblower first, taken his lumps and gotten the issue out of the way. Now it hangs over the whole process.  Unless, of course, the whistleblower's testimony would have revealed even more then we already know about his motivations and coordination with Schiff's committee. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.2    5 years ago

Your argument , to put it kindly, is that a second hand  witness to some element of a murder is more important than the perp, the gunshot residue on his fingers and his fingerprints on the dead body and on the weapon. 

The whistleblower is like the person who anonymously calls the cops and says "I heard my boss murdered someone" and the investigation begins based on that information. Now they are looking at the murder weapon and the motive. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.3  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4    5 years ago
The whistleblower is meaningless to this entire impeachment hearing at this point

That's what "I really do know the whistleblower" Schiffty said too.

Talking points are GREAT ….. ain't they ? jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
4.3.1  JBB  replied to  It Is ME @4.3    5 years ago

Except that, the whistleblower's account has already been completely affirmed and undeniably verified by multiple eye witness insiders thus making the initial report and its sources superflous. Trump is Toast...

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.3.2  katrix  replied to  JBB @4.3.1    5 years ago
Except that, the whistleblower's account has already been completely affirmed and undeniably verified by multiple eye witness insiders thus making the initial report and its sources

C'mon, JBB, you'll never convince the Deranged Donnie idolaters to admit anything he or his toadies do is wrong. They aren't fans of our country, but they sure do love their orange god and their alternative facts!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.3.3  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  JBB @4.3.1    5 years ago
Except that, the whistleblower's account has already been completely affirmed and undeniably verified

Actually....No it hasn't !

If it was....there would be no need to call on other witness's that want to show Their "Feelings" as a booster.

The "Facts" jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif ...…….. should have been able to stand on there own.....if it was real that is. jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.3.4  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @4.3.2    5 years ago
They aren't fans of our country

Sorry....forgot ! 

"It's a "SIN" to want a leader of America to put  "American Citizens" first. jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

What the HELL was I thinking. jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.3.5  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @4.3.4    5 years ago
"It's a "SIN" to want a leader of America to put  "American Citizens" first

If you think Trump puts American citizens first - or puts our country first - or puts ANYTHING first except himself - I want some of what you're smoking.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.3.6  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @4.3.5    5 years ago
If you think Trump puts American citizens first - or puts our country first

Hmmmmm…..

Making other countries pay for what they committed to for defense.

Chastise NATO Countries for building a billion dollar monument to themselves.

Securing our borders as much as airplanes are secured.

Making other countries go "Fair" on Trade.

Giving "American Citizens" back what they actually "Earn".

Pulling "Americans" out of ridicules "Wars".

Wanting "Corruption" looked into.

Going after "Both" parties for fuckups.

Wanting "American Vets" to get what they deserve.

Close to "Forcing" companies to stay in this country so "American Citizens" will have jobs.

Making "Freedom of "Speech" a requirement for "Learning institutions" a Front and Center thing, when taking tax payer money to function.

Just a few things.....But...….

What the Fuck ! That SUCKS doesn't it ! jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.3.7  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @4.3.6    5 years ago

If you truly believe that Trump has done these things - you are beyond reality. The koolaid has brainwashed you beyond help.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.3.8  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @4.3.7    5 years ago
If you truly believe that Trump has done these things - you are beyond reality

Do you have some "Memo" that shows otherwise ?

Maybe a self indulgent "Media" report ? jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.9  Tessylo  replied to  katrix @4.3.7    5 years ago

This 'president' hasn't done dick for those he is supposed to be serving which is everyone.

He's only done for himself and those who paid for their positions.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5  Tessylo    5 years ago

He has always put himself first.  No one else.  

I don't want any of what he is smoking, sounds like PCP.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @5    5 years ago
He has always put himself first.

He didn't "Give" you anything ?

I'd be pissed and vote "Blue"  too ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago

oops...