╌>

Schiff hired former colleague of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella the day after Trump-Ukraine call

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  42 comments

Schiff hired former colleague of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella the day after Trump-Ukraine call

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff hired a former National Security Council aide who worked with   alleged Ukraine whistleblower   Eric Ciaramella at the NSC during the Obama and Trump administrations the day after the phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

It was   previously reported by the   Washington Examiner   that public records indicated Sean Misko, 37, started work on Schiff’s committee in August as a professional staff member. A specific start date was not available until this week when the latest congressional quarterly disbursements were released.

The new records show that Misko’s official hire date was July 26.

Misko   was the   director for the Gulf States at the NSC between 2015 until the first half of 2018. The   Washington Examiner   has established that the whistleblower is a CIA officer who was on the NSC during the Obama administration and worked on Ukrainian issues with Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic candidate, when he was vice president.

Ciaramella, 33, is a career CIA analyst and was the Ukraine director on the NSC from 2016 until the summer of 2017. In October 2016, he was   Biden's guest   at a State Department banquet.

Before joining the NSC, Misko worked in the Obama administration at the State Department for deputy chief of staff Jake Sullivan, who went on to become Hillary Clinton's senior foreign policy adviser during her 2016 presidential campaign.

Both Ciaramella and Misko started their tenures during the Obama administration and left during the first year of the Trump administration. The   Washington Examiner   was told   by a former senior White House official that both had a close, “bro-like” relationship while working at the NSC together.

A career CIA analyst with Ukraine expertise, the alleged whistleblower filed an Aug. 12 complaint with the Intelligence Community inspector general about the July 25   phone conversation   between Trump and Zelensky.

The suspected whistleblower did this after meeting with a House Intelligence Committee aide on Schiff’s staff about the call, which is now the focus of impeachment proceedings. Before going to the Schiff aide, the whistleblower informed the CIA legal counsel's office.

Schiff   initially denied   he knew about the complaint before it was filed in mid-August.

“We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower. We would like to," Schiff said on Sept. 17. However, the   statement was false,   and an aide from his staff   had spoken   to the whistleblower before the whistleblower complaint was submitted.

The identity of the Schiff aide who spoke to the whistleblower has not been made public, and it has not been confirmed until now that Misko was on Schiff's staff at the time.

By   Oct. 5, it was reported   the whistleblower had never indicated to the inspector general he contacted Schiff’s office before filing the complaint against the president. Three days later, the whistleblower met with the inspector general to clarify why he did not mention his meeting with Schiff’s staff, saying he did not think that   anything of “substance”   was discussed.

The House Judiciary Committee is expected to proceed with its   first hearing   on Wednesday, and Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins, a senior member of the committee,   wants to call Schiff   as a witness to testify about what he knows about the whistleblower and the interactions his staff had with the whistleblower prior to filing the complaint.

During an interview on Fox News on Sunday, Collins said, “It’s easy to hide behind a gavel and Intelligence Committee behind closed-door hearings, but it’s going to be another thing to actually get up and have to answer questions about what his staff knew, how he knew, what he knew about the whistleblower report, his interactions he’s had with Ukraine, the other things that he’s had over time in this process.”

At a public impeachment hearing, Schiff   denied he knew   the identity of the whistleblower and pledged to keep the whistleblower’s identity a secret.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    5 years ago

You're quite prolific with your faux scandals today.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3  It Is ME    5 years ago

The "Lefty" Sham continues !

These so-called Expert "Anti-Trump Scholastic WITNESS's"..... in this hearing TODAY.....didn't "WITNESS SHIT !

Funniest claim was from Prof. Karlan, when asked about what the founding fathers would think :

"I can't speak for the founding fathers, but the founders would say"...……. jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

WTF ? jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1  JBB  replied to  It Is ME @3    5 years ago

What they all did today was to confirm that what Trump is known to be guilty of is exactly why Trump must now be impeached, convicted and removed. It is why the framers of our constitution gave Congress oversight such powers including those to impeach and remove such a corrupt and malfeasant President...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  JBB @3.1    5 years ago
What they all did today....

...Was to show their intellectual "Partisanship", as the Democrats on the committee used Prof. Turley's past comments, but ignored Prof. Turley when they used his past comments.

Not one Democrat on that committee, wants to hear from Prof. Turley. They just want to hear from the "Intellectually Inept" ones that have TDS disease !

Representative Gaetz just showed the (3) three's bias in his questioning on what they've "Written" and the "Shows" they've been on.

Nadler got upset that Representative Gaetz brought out an actual "Truth" for a change. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @3.1    5 years ago

You know it and I know it.  It is the Kool Aid intoxicated base that will never accept it.  Unfortunately, some of them are on the hill.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.1    5 years ago

Eric (I'm Hysterical by nature) Swalwell goes after Prof. Turley....HARD, but diverts and only asks questions of the Prof. Karlan.

Good job Eric....you're so great in your own mind. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.1    5 years ago

Do you get

it DOESN"T FCKN MATTER WHO THE HELL THE WHISTLEBLOWER IS anymore

TRUMP himself has PROVEN what whistleblower was whistling about past the grave

circumstances where ones such as you can't see, the problem, and IT IS

Your blind patronage to one not fit to spit shine Obama's shoes, sneaks right past while you continue to Converse about a procedure, not remedy the cancer.

To truth, you and Trump,    have not an answer

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.4    5 years ago
it DOESN"T FCKN MATTER WHO THE HELL THE WHISTLEBLOWER IS anymore

Schifty Schiff recused himself ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.5    5 years ago

i'll state it again

To truth, you and Trump,   have not an answer

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.6    5 years ago
To truth, you and Trump,   have not an answer

In this country ( you are in this country....right? ). ..and according to "U.S. LAW" .....  NO ONE .... I repeat..... NO ONE ,  is required to prove their Innocence ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.7    5 years ago

In this country ( you are in this country....right? ). ..and according to "U.S. LAW" .....  NO ONE .... I repeat..... NO ONE ,  is required to prove their Innocence !

you're a hypocrite then yet again

WHY DOES SCHIFF have to prove something to you, ME ?

Why does HE have to prove his innocence, when you take Trumpps every LYING WORD...?

lib50
Professor Silent
3.1.9  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.5    5 years ago
Schifty Schiff recused himself ?

I believe the relevant question is, did Devin Nunes?  He is the one who is right in the middle of all this corruption.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @3.1.9    5 years ago
Devin Nunes?

He's the "Whistleblower" ? jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Who knew ? jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.11  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.10    5 years ago

Sureas Hell was blowing one over at the White House, 

shit, made Monica blush.

Are you familiar with Nunes history on a committee he should have been thrown the fck off of after running to the WH to release 'Vital" info to the POS potUS, that was given to him BY THE potUS ????

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.12  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.8    5 years ago
you're a hypocrite then yet again

WHY DOES SCHIFF have to prove something to you, ME ?

Why does HE have to prove his innocence, when you take Trumpps every LYING WORD...?

You make no sense !

"Courts" usually require (98%) "intense psychiatric help" for people like that spew things like that.

READ THE BOOK !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.13  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.11    5 years ago
Are you familiar with Nunes history on a committee he should have been thrown the fck off

From the "Lefty" Parody Report ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.14  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.12    5 years ago

"Courts" usually require (98%) "intense psychiatric help" for people like that spew things like that.

then go get it

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.15  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.14    5 years ago
then go get it

And all by yourself ? jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.16  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.13    5 years ago

From the "Lefty" Parody Report ?

every one of your comments is a poor parody on reality

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.16    5 years ago
every one of your comments is a poor parody on reality

Do tell ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.18  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.15    5 years ago

And all by yourself ?

i'm a loan you could NEVER pay back

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.19  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.18    5 years ago
i'm a loan you could NEVER pay back

You're part of "Whole-Tail" ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.20  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.19    5 years ago

You're part of "Whole-Tail" ?

you are a part of as"Whole-Tail" world turns

on an Axis

based on ALLIES

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.21  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.20    5 years ago

You don't know what "Whole-Tail" is …. do you ? jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.22  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.21    5 years ago

You don't know what "Whole-Tail" is …. do you ?

i wrote the Whole-Tail  told story, and sold it at   Re-Tail, 

asz "WHole-Tail" i s just another shortened Tall Tale I'm told

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.23  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.22    5 years ago
i wrote the Whole-Tail 

Explain it then.

As the "Author" that is. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1.24  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.23    5 years ago

"Read THE BOOK"

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.25  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1.24    5 years ago
"Read THE BOOK"

Again...all by yourself ?

jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  It Is ME @3    5 years ago
Prof. Karlan

She started out the day by almost shrieking at Collins and then whined about not having a decent Thanksgiving dinner because she had to read all of the documents.

Matt Gaetz skillfully exposed this nasty woman: She donated thousands to Obama, Hillary, and Liz Warren political campaigns. No bias there, right?

OH ... and she apparently ridiculed Barron Trump. Gaetz called her "mean" for doing that, and rightfully so. I bet she would NEVER have dared do the same to the Obama girls.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2    5 years ago

Gaetz didn't expose dick

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.2.2  It Is ME  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2    5 years ago
Matt Gaetz skillfully exposed this nasty woman

For sure. 

"OH ... and she apparently ridiculed Barron Trump"

Not "Apparently"....she actually DID !

Maybe she was the one that got the "Baron Trump" psychopathetic twitshits going back in 2017 ? 

Just a thought.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.1    5 years ago
Gaetz didn't expose dick

I'm not in the habit of checking to see if men expose their dicks, so I'll take your word for it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.2.3    5 years ago

You know what I meant.   He didn't expose diddly squat 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2.5  Jasper2529  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.4    5 years ago
You know what I meant.   He didn't expose diddly squat 

Oh, I see. I took your dick comment as real. Apologies.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4  KDMichigan    5 years ago

From the article:

“It’s easy to hide behind a gavel and Intelligence Committee behind closed-door hearings, but it’s going to be another thing to actually get up and have to answer questions about what his staff knew, how he knew, what he knew about the whistleblower report, his interactions he’s had with Ukraine, the other things that he’s had over time in this process.”

I really don't think Shifty is that bright, he is going to get caught up in his own game.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5  Jasper2529    5 years ago

Is it true that Schiff got a standing ovation when he entered the room?