╌>

In New Ad, Joe Biden Says World Is Laughing At Trump

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  113 comments

They say this video has gone viral.  Biden is finally throwing a punch. 

It's sad that the US is being laughed at for the buffoon we have in charge.  We deserve better than Donald Trump. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

History is replete with turning points.  The United States has led the world for more than a century. We could lose our mojo in just a few years under the "leadership" of this clown. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
We could lose our mojo in just a few years under the "leadership" of this clown. 

There are some Americans who deeply desire our nation to hide behind a wall, become a reclusive white Christian nation bristling with assault weapons where immigrants or people of other faiths wouldn't dare think about showing up. They imagine some global war being fought between good and evil, and they, of course, consider themselves the obvious "good". And any tactic used to defend that supposed "good" is fine because the ends justify the means. So far, Trump has been the champion of those folk. They see him as the one leader who can turn around what they see as the disaster of "globalism". They don't want to see everyone else on the planet as equal and just as worthy of life and liberty as ourselves and something we should all strive towards.

So even though the world is laughing, those standing behind Trump likely accept it as a badge of honor being excluded from the world as Trump has stepped America down from being a global leader setting the example for fledgling democracies. Sure, this weakens America, makes us a laughing stock, means we have less control over the global markets, have less influence in getting other countries to abide by basic human rights, but Trump and his supporters don't give two shits about that. They merely want to exclude themselves, pound on their chests proclaiming they're the strongest, and ready their bunkers for what they imagine as the inevitable Armageddon and their fantasy battle between supposedly righteous Christianity and evil Islam and all other false faiths.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1    5 years ago

I think you may have a point there DP. 

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Ender  replied to    5 years ago

I swear, some of them act like they are afraid of him.

I wouldn't be surprised if trump and his cronies have dug up some dirt on some of them to hang over their heads.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    5 years ago
Come with me and you’ll see a whole world within your imagination.

? That makes no sense. Will you show me your imagination? If it's my imagination, why would I have to "Come with" you?

I can see very well thank you. I get my news from multiple sources, I have many very religious conservative family members in Ohio and Arkansas, my wife gives me the "best of" from their Facebook accounts as I don't do Facebook and don't have a cell phone. But I know very well how the rabid Trump crowd feel, even those here on NT express it often.

So, not sure what you're trying to say, but sadly I'm not surprised. I often see those defending Trump finding it hard to rationalize a coherent argument.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.8  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    5 years ago
Wacky and wild imagination ya got there.

I've heard it expressed by even some here on NT. Laugh all you want, but there is a large number of religious conservatives who believe just that.

" There will be an actual battle. Most Christians in America today are nowhere near being ready for the Battle of Armageddon. But God is calling to us now, and whoever will choose to do so may enter the preparations for the Battle of Armageddon."

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

It was great watching a video of these leaders laughing and a graphic of their economic numbers beneath their image and then Trump with ours.  Who had the last laugh?  America did.   

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.4.1  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.4    5 years ago

Nice to know that you think our idiot president* getting laughed at by almost literally everyone, is really cool. Just in case you didn't notice, they are laughing AT trump, not WITH trump. He is an embarrassment to the USA. 

lib50
Professor Silent
1.4.2  lib50  replied to  MrFrost @1.4.1    5 years ago

They celebrate the humiliation of the country.  They don't care if he harms national security.  They don't care if Putin knows more than our own intelligence agencies.  They don't care if Trump and his family and his appointees use unsecure personal cell phones.  They don't care if he is racist.  They don't care if he is corrupt.  They care he is 'getting leftists'. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.4.3  MrFrost  replied to  lib50 @1.4.2    5 years ago

All True! Well said. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.4.4  Ronin2  replied to  MrFrost @1.4.1    5 years ago

I would rather have Trump getting laughed at than; than our supposed "allies" taking repeated advantage of us like they did under both Bush and Obama. 

Want to take my bet that our supposedly great "allies" will be crying for the US to come bail their sorry asses out the next time they want some 3rd world shithole dictator removed?  They will line up to kiss Trump's ass. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.4.5  MrFrost  replied to  Ronin2 @1.4.4    5 years ago
I would rather have Trump getting laughed at than; than our supposed "allies" taking repeated advantage of us like they did under both Bush and Obama. 

Just keep on repeating those trump talking points. I am sure he would never lie to you... LOL

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.4.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @1.4.1    5 years ago

no, the disloyal treasonous domestic opposition to Trump are the real embarrassment to our exceptional America 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.4.7  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.4.6    5 years ago
no, the disloyal treasonous domestic opposition to Trump are the real embarrassment to our exceptional America 

So anyone who disapproves of Trump is a traitor in your view?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
under the "leadership" of this clown. 

Under the leadership of Trump

• We are at a 50 year record low unemployment rate, to include more blacks, hispanics and other minorities working now than in the past 30 to 40 years. 
  • The jobs Obama said weren't coming back without a magic wand are coming back much faster than anybody anticipated.
  • There are no new wars under this "clown".  
  • He was the 1st President to sit down with N. Korea leadership instead of providing lip service.
  • Stock Market hitting record highs.

But you know.  All that and he's a "clown".  I don't recall ANY of that under a Democrat President.  And all he did was beat the "shoe in candidate".

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.5.1  MrFrost  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.5    5 years ago
  • The jobs Obama said weren't coming back without a magic wand are coming back much faster than anybody anticipated.

Coal jobs? Look for WV to be blue in 2020. Those coal jobs trump promised were coming back? Didn't. 

We are at a 50 year record low unemployment rate, to include more blacks, hispanics and other minorities working now than in the past 30 to 40 years. 

Black unemployment has been dropping since late 2009, pretty sure trump had nothing to do with it then or now. 

There are no new wars under this "clown".  

None under Obama either. But he did end two... Iraq December 18, 2011, and Afghanistan 28 December 2014.

He was the 1st President to sit down with N. Korea leadership instead of providing lip service.

Which literally accomplished nothing but a photo op and trump looking like a fool for  getting played....3 times. That's why other presidents haven't tried to talk to NK, because it's pointless. 

Stock Market hitting record highs.

By percentage, Obama increased the DJIA FAR more than trump did. The DJIA has increased 36% since trump took office, Obama almost tripled it. 

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2009 7.8 8.3 8.7 9.0 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.6 9.8 10.0 9.9 9.9
2010 9.8 9.8 9.9 9.9 9.6 9.4 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.4 9.8 9.3
2011 9.1 9.0 9.0 9.1 9.0 9.1 9.0 9.0 9.0 8.8 8.6 8.5
2012 8.3 8.3 8.2 8.2 8.2 8.2 8.2 8.1 7.8 7.8 7.7 7.9
2013 8.0 7.7 7.5 7.6 7.5 7.5 7.3 7.2 7.2 7.2 6.9 6.7
2014 6.6 6.7 6.7 6.2 6.3 6.1 6.2 6.1 5.9 5.7 5.8 5.6
2015 5.7 5.5 5.4 5.4 5.6 5.3 5.2 5.1 5.0 5.0 5.1 5.0
2016 4.9 4.9 5.0 5.0 4.8 4.9 4.8 4.9 5.0 4.9 4.7 4.7
2017 4.7 4.7 4.4 4.4 4.4 4.3 4.3 4.4 4.2 4.1 4.2 4.1
2018 4.1 4.1 4.0 3.9 3.8 4.0 3.9 3.8 3.7 3.8 3.7 3.9
2019 4.0 3.8 3.8 3.6 3.6 3.7 3.7 3.7 3.5 3.6 3.5

Obama dropped the UE rate from 8.3% to 4.7%... Trump? 4.7% to 3.5%. 

Once again, Obama did better than trump has done yet the right wing refuses to even come close to admitting it. Pretty sad. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.5.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  MrFrost @1.5.1    5 years ago

Hard to see how Obama ended Iraq and Aghanistan as we are still there....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.5.3  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.5.2    5 years ago
Hard to see how Obama ended Iraq and Aghanistan as we are still there....

Yet more leftist revisionist history to shine up the "legacy" of Obama after his signature legislation got tarnished.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.5.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @1.5.1    5 years ago
There are no new wars under this "clown".  
None under Obama either. But he did end two... Iraq December 18, 2011, and Afghanistan 28 December 2014.

Ended the war in Iraq, only to restart it and added Syria to the Area of Operations.  So no, he didn't end any war.  He re-engaged and expanded it.

And it seems all the charts you posted you seem to be ignoring the bottom right of each one.  No matter how you spin it (and you must be pretty dizzy from that little bit), you'll notice the numbers are STILL lower in the end.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.5.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.5.2    5 years ago

And don't forget he expanded the "combat zone" to Syria as well.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.5.6  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.5.1    5 years ago

Foolish to believe that 4.7 is "doing better" than 3.5.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.5.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.5.2    5 years ago

14,000 more are scheduled to deploy to the ME.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.5.8  1stwarrior  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.5.7    5 years ago

Not yet - it's "under consideration" - big difference.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.5.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  1stwarrior @1.5.8    5 years ago

I stand corrected.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Trump stands for American strength, Biden stands for American weakness

Newt Gingrich1 day ago

I recently received a fundraising email from former Vice President Joe Biden that captured the profound difference in the approach to foreign policy between Democrats and President Trump.

Biden wrote: “Did you see the video of our friends and allies in London this week? World leaders were LAUGHING at the President of the United States, after he once again embarrassed himself and tarnished the reputation of the United States at a summit.”

The Democrats’ desperate desire to be loved by foreigners runs through the entire email. In effect, Biden is promising to have policies that would lead President Emmanuel Macron of France to like him.

JOE BIDEN PREDICTS HE'D BE 'LIKELY TO INHERIT' A RECESSION AS PRESIDENT

Macron, of course, recently called NATO “brain dead,” has about one half of President Trump’s approval rating and has hundreds of thousands of French men and women in the streets this weekend protesting his policies.

Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (whose coalition is fracturing and may lose power) and several other European leaders resent President Trump for three profound reasons.

First, more than any president since Ronald Reagan, Trump represents American values and American interests. President Trump expects other leaders to argue for their country’s interests and he is certainly going all out in arguing for American interests.

Second, the Trump economy is getting stronger while the European economies are in bad shape. The day after the Biden campaign sent its email, the U.S. Department of Labor reported that the United States added 266,000 new jobs in November – about 80,000 more than economists expected.

While other countries languish with high unemployment and low growth, the Trump economy is producing steady growth, a huge increase in oil and gas production and the lowest unemployment levels in 50 years. Jealousy is a significant factor in the foreign leaders’ response to President Trump.

Third, with the largest economy in the world, the United States spends far more on defense as a percentage of its economy than Germany, the second-largest economy in NATO. Everyone recognizes that the American military is more powerful than the rest of NATO combined. This leads to jealousy rather than respect.

In this setting, the untold story is how successful President Trump has been at getting NATO members to increase their defense spending. That this is a major achievement can be seen from the fact that Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama tried to get NATO members to increase their defense spending and both presidents failed. Trump has succeeded.

You don’t have to take my word for the scale of the Trump impact on NATO. Here is what NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg (a Norwegian) said about the American impact at a news conference with President Trump:

“Let me thank you for the leadership you show on the issue of defense spending because it is very important that we all contribute more to our shared security, and it is really having an impact because, as you said, allies are now spending more on defense,” Stoltenberg told Trump.

“So we see some real money and some real results. And we see that the clear message from President Donald Trump is having an impact.

“And the reality is that – not least because it has been so clearly conveyed from President Trump that we need fair burden-sharing – allies are stepping up,” Stoltenberg added. “And we are also modernizing this alliance, responding to new challenges in cyber, in space. We will declare space as a new operational domain for NATO, something we never had before.”

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR OPINION NEWSLETTER

Just to be clear, NATO defense spending has jumped over $100 billion a year from 2016 to 2019. Over the next few years, the projections are that President Trump’s efforts will lead to a further half-trillion dollars in defense spending by NATO members.

This is an increase of strength that is a powerful signal to President Vladimir Putin’s Russia and other potential aggressors.

Biden needs to rethink his fundraising email.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Biden is faithfully representing the left’s desire for a weak America – loved by foreigners while failing to represent his own country. He stands for military weakness rather than insisting on strength and for pandering to other countries as though the proof of a successful Biden presidency would be how many foreign leaders loved him.

As for President Trump, he stands for a strong American economy, a strong American military, allies who meet their obligations and foreign leaders whose opinions are far less important than their actions.  

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    5 years ago

And most Americans are laughing...only the ones with TDS are not laughing.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  lady in black @2    5 years ago
"And most Americans are laughing"...at this dog and pony show.
"only the ones with TDS are not laughing".............they, much like you it seems, keep whining and crying over that of which you have no control. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to    5 years ago

You'd be better off asking yourself why you support a moron. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to    5 years ago

I doubt your description of "leftist" could withstand any scrutiny. 

Is Nancy Pelosi a leftist? 

Chuck Schumer? 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.5  MrFrost  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1    5 years ago
"And most Americans are laughing"...at this dog and pony show.

It's not everyone else that's wrong, it's trump. Sorry. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.6  Ozzwald  replied to    5 years ago
I support Trump so leftists stay out of the White House hopefully.

But it has always been the "leftist" administrations that have had to come in and fix everything after the "rightists" break the economy.

The Economy Under Democratic vs. Republican Presidents

index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=E2F59CD4-2406-4412-A06F-0061C70846F0

index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=F7D5382F-7860-46EC-93B4-AD3A105103B9

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.8  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.5    5 years ago

The economic numbers of Trump and everyone else say otherwise.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.9  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.8    5 years ago

Obama lowered the UE rate more, increased the DOW more and created more jobs that trump did. Deal with it. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.10  Ronin2  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.9    5 years ago

Yes, because Obama had a recession to help his sorry ass out. He also had the FED buying up toxic accents, QED, and interest rates at 0%. He still managed to oversee the slowest recovery in US history from a recession. A fact the left repeatedly leaves out any time they talk about his #'s. Deal with it.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.11  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.8    5 years ago

Trump can't hold a candle to what Obama did. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.12  MrFrost  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.10    5 years ago
Yes, because Obama had a recession to help his sorry ass out

Yea, I am sure he planned it that way. Are you fucking serious? LOL 

oversee the slowest recovery in US history from a recession.

1) It was a recovery from a republican led recession and;

2) It might have gone a little faster had the GOP actually helped but...

I guess you forgot about McConnell saying that they were going to obstruct everything Obama did, no matter what. Hell, McConnell voted against his own bills if he found out Obama approved of it. 

The 113th congress was the 2nd least productive in the history of this country. Imagine how much would have been done if the GOP had pulled their heads out of their asses! The first two years Obama had a Dem congress and they reversed the recession. After that, it was slow going after the GOP took over. 

FACT. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.13  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    5 years ago

He didn’t say that he supported Biden...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.14  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.9    5 years ago

you always start Obamas Dow in April of 2009 instead of Jan 20 to goose his numbers. Obama should get no credit for Nov. 9 2016 to Jan19, 2017 as those numbers most certainly would not have happened for him had the hilllary witch won instead. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.15  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.11    5 years ago

Obama was no more than proof that Chicago was the village missing its idiot 2009-2017.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.16  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.12    5 years ago

You know Obama was a failure when his worshipers have to stoop to claiming  republicans somehow slowed down the recovery, even though Obama and the democrats had more power than any party in generations during his first two year in office and could have passed any legislation they wanted to during the period they had filibuster proof control of congress.

Republicans did not block a single significant piece of Economic legislation during his first two years By.themselves.

obamas failure(and you admit it was a failure by falsely blaming republicans for it) rests squarely on the democrats.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1.17  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.14    5 years ago

So all the gains in trumps first year belong to Obama then, got it. And as far as goosing numbers, it was you and vic that were trying to say trump has doubled the dow by going back to 2010, 6 years before trump was even in office.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  lady in black @2    5 years ago
only the ones with TDS are not laughing.  

Very true. The TDS sufferers are still crying over Hillaryious Hillary's loss.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2.2.1  lady in black  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    5 years ago

Trumpters have TDS, Trump DENIAL syndrome...so sad.

SBNxjtp.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.2  MrFrost  replied to  lady in black @2.2.1    5 years ago

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.2    5 years ago

Too bad there is no audio with this.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.2.4  Gordy327  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.2    5 years ago

Terry Tate, office linebacker. Awesome jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.2.5  Gordy327  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.3    5 years ago

Here you go Paula.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    5 years ago

And we’re still laughing at the losers. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.7  MrFrost  replied to  Gordy327 @2.2.4    5 years ago

I'm a fair sized guy and I wouldn't want him in my face. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.8  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.6    5 years ago

And we’re still laughing at the losers. 

And we're still laughing at a potus that had to post a picture of his head on Stallone's body just so he can feel better about the fact that he is a fat, worthless tub of shit. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Gordy327 @2.2.5    5 years ago

That was awesome.  Thank you.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.2.10  Gordy327  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.9    5 years ago

You're welcome 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.11  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @2.2.10    5 years ago

Maybe the secret service will see the humor of it

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.12  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.11    5 years ago

Lol call them...do it. They could use a good laugh.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  lady in black @2    5 years ago
only the ones with TDS are not laughing

The TDS crowd has been running around with their hair on fire since November 2016 trying to figure out how they lost.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3  Jasper2529    5 years ago

Hairy-legged Joe (30330) who said he likes when children jump on his lap hasn't checked his mirror lately.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    5 years ago

c5d1993f96562823d22fa71b0bf0f541.jpg

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2.1  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2    5 years ago

Very cute, John. If that's all you've got, you might be interested in knowing that even left-wing Snopes called your post a "Mixture" in 2016.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.3  MrFrost  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    5 years ago

Hairy-legged Joe (30330) who said he likes when children jump on his lap hasn't checked his mirror lately.

Yea, "Biden Creepy", heard it a million times but there is this...

Biden has been accused of sexual assault zero times, not once. Trump? 22 times. 

But Biden is the creepy one. Sure, ok, keep telling yourself that. Just remember that Biden isn't the one that has cheated on all three of his wives and raw dogged a porn star then tried to keep her quiet so his wife wouldn't find out. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.4  Tessylo  replied to  Jasper2529 @3    5 years ago

ivanka-trump.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSfJnFgcOPtun0xnwqutvOo5iPU4rs5FhPXhuApRv9_gjA9e5yA

Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTft5fEHMbdtSz8mf4JwdD17C1lnGFtcNwzuL4KbZM5XpwxgoDf

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    5 years ago

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  MrFrost @4    5 years ago

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1    5 years ago

That's obviously not what the caption should read...

It should read "How dumb are you Donald? Can you not even count to ten without using both hands like this? You make this Canadian college student who wore black face look like Albert Einstein."

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.2  bugsy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.1    5 years ago
It should read "How dumb are you Donald? Can you not even count to ten without using both hands like this? You make this Canadian college student who wore black face look like Albert Einstein."

No....that was stupid.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.1    5 years ago

My first thought on the caption was:

"Donald, could you stand down wind after eating all that Taco Bell before coming in?"

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.1    5 years ago
It should read "How dumb are you Donald?

Or...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @4.1.2    5 years ago

No, Jim's meme and caption were stupid.  All his memes are stupid.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.6  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.5    5 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.7  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.5    5 years ago

Definitely nothing sweeping about All of some members memes being stupid at all. That comment was laced with intrinsic value.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.9  MrFrost  replied to  dennis smith @4.1.8    5 years ago

Maybe he should have more covfefe.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
5  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago

a couple of globalist school girls making fun of trump behind his back is kind of funny. 

but joe thinking we are stupid enough to believe NOW he wants to create jobs after over 50yrs in office with policy that sent our jobs overseas?    priceless.

meanwhile... we already did that.

"The U.S. Labor Department's jobs report released on Friday showed accelerated hiring and  unemployment  at a  50 - year low . ... The  unemployment  rate fell to 3.5% , the same as in September of this  year  and matching the  lowest  rate since 1969 , according to the Labor Department's report."

there are more jobs now than any other time in my entire life.

ol joe had 50 yrs to fuk us over but NOW he wants to fix things... LOL

in the usa biden is the laughing stock and he will never be president.