╌>

Trump Rallygoer From Viral Video Who Warned of ‘Second Civil War’ Is Actually an InfoWars Host

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  47 comments

Trump Rallygoer From Viral Video Who Warned of ‘Second Civil War’ Is Actually an InfoWars Host

Here is the video in question, in which a various few Trump supporters threaten violence if Trump is removed from office. 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Will-Johnson-InfoWars-Host-1200x656.jpg

related : https://www.mediaite.com/news/cbs-airs-insane-video-of-trump-supporters-suggesting-violence-if-president-is-removed-my-357-magnum-says-he-wont-be/

A Trump rallygoer who appeared in a viral CBS News video, ominously warning that the country might descend into a “second Civil War” if President   Donald Trump   was removed from office in a Senate trial, is actually an InfoWars host who has pushed the same “civil war” warnings in the past.

The man,   Will Johnson , was included in a  disturbing video taken at Trump’s Pennsylvania rally  that quickly gained attention for the ominous threats of violence Trump supporters offered up. None of the people interviewed were identified by name.

Nearly one day after the video was first posted on Twitter, CBS News replied to the original tweet with an “editor’s note” naming Johnson and identifying him as “a media personality who has contributed to InfoWars.” (Johnson   posted his own video   from the rally where he can be seen wearing the same outfit as in the CBS interviews and where he tells a passerby that he works with InfoWars host   Alex Jones .)

Editor’s note: After publication of this video, CBS News learned that the second man interviewed is Will Johnson, a media personality who has contributed to InfoWars. — CBS News (@CBSNews)  December 12, 2019

Johnson hosts his own online show “Fire Power News” that is part of the far right conspiracy theory site’s network. Johnson is also the founder of Unite America First and, in the past, has smeared Democrats as “the real domestic terrorists in America.” Last summer, long before Trump’s impeachment, Johnson was already warning of the country being torn apart, saying the US was “not a hot civil war, but we are in a war.”

CBS News’ follow-up came after reporter   Nick Martin   noted just hours after the video was published that the second man in the interview bore a striking resemblance to Johnson.

Wait, is this InfoWars host Will Johnson being interviewed as a just a random “Trump supporter” in this video?  https://t.co/O1QSXcEyn4 — Nick Martin (@nickmartin)  December 12, 2019

Martin said in a later Twitter thread that he had reached out to the network and Johnson for comment but has not heard back. Mediaite also reached out to the CBS News reporter identified in the video but has received no response.

18. As of now, I haven’t heard back from either CBS News or Johnson. But there are still some real questions I’d like to get answered. — Nick Martin (@nickmartin)  December 12, 2019

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

INFOWARS suggests violence if Trump is impeached. What a shock. 

I wonder if any local macho men will shoot someone if Trump is removed  through impeachment. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    5 years ago

78818994_10221469257627659_6696164527714598912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=qBmiPNtf9hMAQm-X4nAJMPzAkXffMvkVPmrc3i0uIlwbOWVqbZHbJx9kw&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=6e059b9b81ce8c3056f509bbf997386e&oe=5E7C12E4

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @2    5 years ago

His daughter is probably pissed. She may have presidential ambitions herself for 2024. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @2    5 years ago

Does this ahole even know that Trump can't run for a third term under the 22nd Amendment?

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @2    5 years ago

More than likely his goal was to troll liberals and trigger as many as he can.

Goal met and probably exceeded.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.3.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  bugsy @2.3    5 years ago
his goal was to troll

I guess that's all Republicans have left since they can't debate on facts.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.2  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @2.3    5 years ago

Nope, just more incitement of violence by the 'right'

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.3.3  katrix  replied to  bugsy @2.3    5 years ago

I have to wonder about despicable people who are so miserable that their goal in life is to make other people miserable too. I should pity them, but it's difficult to do. Unfortunately several people right here on NT have said that's their goal in life too.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3.5  bugsy  replied to  bugsy @2.3    5 years ago

2.3.1, .2 and .3 proved my point. Thanks, guys.......ooooops, sorry. Hope I didn't misgender. Don't need more triggering.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.3.6  katrix  replied to  bugsy @2.3.5    5 years ago

Funny that you consider common decency to be such a bad thing.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.7  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  bugsy @2.3    5 years ago

I wrote this elsewhere but I see it just didn't soak in. FFS if they had watched the whole interview they would know..................

"Triggered over another nothing burger. He admitted it was a tongue in cheek comment due to the fact that Mr. Trump hasn't had the time without harassment to do his job and therefore should get credit for that time."

And just like with the Trump head on Thunberg's body TIME cover, I am sure the "campaign" thought some lightening up was due. So, they created it. But, in liberal land, that was making fun of the poor little thing. 

Glad I still have a sense of humor and don't wake up in the morning doing an immediate search for a Trump hit piece to spew. It really is a pathetic way to live. I question the mental state of some people.

"Liberalism is a disease that only gets worse over time. Thus, the term progressive."

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.3.8  Jack_TX  replied to  katrix @2.3.3    5 years ago
I have to wonder about despicable people who are so miserable that their goal in life is to make other people miserable too.

I sorta feel that way about Elizabeth Warren supporters.  It's probably not entirely fair, but it certainly seems to be a theme with them.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3.10  bugsy  replied to  katrix @2.3.6    5 years ago
Funny that you consider common decency to be such a bad thing.

I said no such thing. Stop making up crap.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3.11  bugsy  replied to    5 years ago

I don't think that, and I may be wrong, you have ever been outspoken over the left's rhetoric over what turned out to be lies about this president.

The president, and his surrogates, have every right to put out what they want, knowing it will trigger alot of people. Huckabee's tweet and the Thundberg picture only reinforced the knowledge that liberals will freak out over the smallest of things, especially when they think they can make the president look bad.

They have failed.....hugely

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.3.13  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    5 years ago
You mean besides the Presidency, the Senate and the Courts for a generation.....

They have just proved to the majority, who continue to disapprove of this President and the job he's done so far, that Republicans can't be trusted to run our nation if we are to be respected, honest and honorable while we defend western democracy. Just like in 2018, these slimy Republican legislators thin hold on power is about to go up in smoke and they will find themselves shut out of all three branches of government for a long time as our country grows more diverse and more liberal. There is no stopping progress, you can stick your finger in the crack in the wall and pray all you want to stop progress as so many religious conservatives have done before, but the relentless push forward towards a more perfect union, towards true justice and equality for all regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith or lack thereof will keep moving forward grinding the whining bigots of history clinging to the status quo under its heel.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3.14  bugsy  replied to    5 years ago

Not retribution...truth telling.

The president has done nothing wrong. Many democrats have let their strategy out of the bag by admitting they have been trying for this for over 2 years, or they want to impeach him or else he will be reelected.

That last strategy has backfired. He will be impeached and re-elected in a major landslide.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.15  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.7    5 years ago

You, and a bunch of other people on this forum, think it is just fine to have a KNOWN liar, crook, bigot and moron hold the office of president of the United States. I doubt that anyone could have said that prior to the end of 2016. 

Our legitimate national self-respect has plummeted in three short years. 

Who should we blame? Who else can we blame but Trump supporters.  They are the ones propping up a known liar crook bigot and moron. 

It is ALL their fault. 

I dont even blame the idiot himself as much as I blame his supporters.  He cant help himself. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.16  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.15    5 years ago
Our legitimate national self-respect has plummeted in three short years.

"You, and a bunch of other people on this forum, think"........that way. And it's quite sad to read. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.17  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.16    5 years ago

The sad part is that you think it is honorable to support this idiot, liar, thief, and  bully. 

The rest of the world is laughing at us. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.19  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to    5 years ago

More people voted for Democrats in the 2018 midterms than voted for either party in any other mid term election in history. 

Remember who was president in 2018? 

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3.20  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.15    5 years ago
national self-respect has plummeted in three short years. 

Only in liberal lala land. Being triggered seems to be a daily thing with them now.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.3.21  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    5 years ago
and then they got an epic ass whipping in the midterms

Huh?

" Democrats took control of the House this year with the largest midterms margin of victory in history , surpassing the previous record of 8.7 million votes in 1974"

I'm so glad I don't live in the same alternate universe with the morons you're apparently repeating, because you have to be in some serious denial to make a statement like that. Unless of course you mean Republicans "got an epic ass whipping in the midterms" which is a known fact. 10 million more Americans voted for Democrats than for Republicans in 2018 and that 10 million has only grown since then. You are whistling past the graveyard, nothing more. But I get it, that's what desperate partisans do when they see the hand writing on the wall. Republicans have been weighed and been found wanting, their days are numbered.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.23  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.3.21    5 years ago

A lot of younger people have been registering to vote and I have a very good feeling that they will be VOTING BLUE.  Millions I heard.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.24  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.17    5 years ago
The rest of the world is laughing at us. 

If you mean you and your ilk, yes, yes they are. From the day after the election of 2016, through his inauguration, and now three years later. You all started the laugh fest with the pink pussy hats, screaming at clouds, protesting, pushing for impeachment and removal when there is obviously a very slim case going in. But I guess if you feel the need to vent this obvious crap to make you feel better, carry on wayward son. Carry on.

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3.27  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.23    5 years ago
Millions I heard.

Is that what MSDNC and CNN have been telling you?

Not exactly the bastions of truth.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.3.28  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    5 years ago
it doesn't matter is all the lemmings live in the same district

If Trump wins in 2020 (which he won't), be prepared for millions of liberals and Democrats from NY and California to move to swing States. Millions now work in the tech industry and can transplant themselves and their jobs to anywhere there's internet. All they have to do is move to those already growing bastions of Democrats within those swing States and Republicans won't win another Presidential election for fifty years. Progress and progressives always eventually win, there's simply nothing you or any conservative can do about it no matter how much you gnash your teeth.

There are several Democrat billionaires who could also incentivize Democrats moving to swing States so we'll see if Tom Steyer and others will make such a move if the worst happens and the minority whiners get another electoral college win over the will of the majority of Americans. You're no less American if you live in a big city or a populous State. Perhaps that's just a fact we'll have to remind those bragging about the extra power of their votes of. There are FAR more liberal and progressive Americans than there are the stuck in their ways religious conservatives clinging to the status quo.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.29  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.3.28    5 years ago
Americans than there are the stuck in their ways religious conservatives clinging to the status quo.

Conservatives want status quo? How do you think Trump won? Oh wait. Russia, Russia, Russia.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.3.31  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    5 years ago
It’s cute how you think millions of liberals will leave their welfare states

Considering conservatives are actually more likely to have used a federal entitlement that's a hilarious statement.

"when the lens shifts to political ideology, the survey finds virtually no difference in the share of conservatives (57% ), liberals (53%) or political moderates (53%) who have been assisted by at least one entitlement program ."

Virtually every red State is a money pit the rest of us have to keep throwing our hard earned dollars at just to keep their children fed because the Republicans in control in their States have failed so miserably.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.3.36  KDMichigan  replied to    5 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.38  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to    5 years ago
I know math is hard john

You're wrong even using your own version of what victory is.  The Democrats won many more House seats than the Republicans did, that is why they are able to impeach the asshole right now. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.39  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.3.28    5 years ago

Interesting speculations DP. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3.40  bugsy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.3.31    5 years ago
Virtually every red State is a money pit the rest of us have to keep throwing our hard earned dollars at just to keep their children fed because the Republicans in control in their States have failed so miserably.

You do realize that most southern red states have military bases and require FEDERAL funding to keep them going. That is where the majority of federal funds go in most red states.