╌>

It is hard to capture how bizarre and frightening Trump’s letter to Pelosi is

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  98 comments

By:   Jennifer Rubin

It is hard to capture how bizarre and frightening Trump’s letter to Pelosi is

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Photo: DAVID BECKER/REUTERS/FILE

On the eve of his  impeachment , a stain that obviously torments him more than his enablers have let on, President Trump issued a rambling, unhinged and lie-filled  letter  to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

It is difficult to capture how bizarre and frightening the letter is simply by counting the utter falsehoods (e.g., repeating the debunked accusation that Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin was fired for investigating Burisma; claiming Congress is obstructing justice; arguing he was afforded no rights in the process), or by quoting from the invective dripping from his pen.

What is most striking is the spectacle of the letter itself — a president so unhinged as to issue such an harangue; a White House entirely unable to stop him; a party so subservient to him that it would not trigger a search for a new nominee; a right-wing media bubble that will herald Trump for being Trump and excoriate Democrats for driving the president to this point; and a mainstream media not quite able to address a public temper-tantrum (resorting instead to euphemisms such as “scorching,” “searing,” etc.).

The letter and the response (or lack thereof) is the perfect encapsulation of the state of American politics — in which one major party has bound itself to the mast of a raging, dangerous narcissist while the other cannot uphold the norms and institutions on which our democracy depends.

Related: Greg Sargent: Sen. Susan Collins during 1999 impeachment:  ‘I need witnesses … to get to the truth’

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

What is most striking is the spectacle of the letter itself — a president so unhinged as to issue such an harangue; a White House entirely unable to stop him; a party so subservient to him that it would not trigger a search for a new nominee; a right-wing media bubble that will herald Trump for being Trump and excoriate Democrats for driving the president to this point; and a mainstream media not quite able to address a public temper-tantrum (resorting instead to euphemisms such as “scorching,” “searing,” etc.).

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

All I get when I try to read the seed is a picture of Trump, no article.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1    5 years ago

The Washington Post is behind a pay wall. 

I will see if I can post the rest of it. 

(continuing from where the seed leaves off)

On the other side, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) declares: “I’m not an impartial juror. This is a political process,” and defends his stance as though “signing up” for your own side is the expected course of action.

On one side, Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) points out in a floor speech that McConnell did not provide “a single sentence — a single argument — as to why the witnesses I suggested should not give testimony. Impeachment trials, like most trials, have witnesses. To have none would be an aberration.” Schumer points out that "the American people want the truth, and that’s why we have asked for witnesses and documents, to get at the whole truth and nothing but.”

On the other side, McConnell bizarrely says a trial is not about getting to the truth. "If House Democrats’ case is this deficient, this thin, the answer is not for the judge and jury to cure it over here in the Senate,” he said. “The answer is that the House should not impeach on this basis in the first place.” Actually, trials are where all available and relevant evidence is put forth.

To say the process is “partisan,” or that the two sides are “unable to agree,” misleads average Americans who think there is some shared responsibility for the result of one party’s willingness to subvert the truth and the Constitution. Trump brought impeachment on himself and has become, like his Fox News information source, untethered to reality. Republicans are refusing to live up to their oaths. That is the reality; the solution comes in 2020.

I take some solace in noting that female voters —   who disfavor Trump’s performance   and would vote against him by nearly 30 percentage points according to some polls — recoil from such outbursts. Many are rightly concerned by the damage an unfit and deeply disturbed president might wrought. Perhaps the experience of having abusive spouses or angry male bosses makes women particularly sensitive to fits of fury and evidence of irrationality. If only male voters were as concerned, and as unwilling to see Trump as some sort of champion of the downtrodden white male in America, we could be assured of his defeat in 2020. Maybe the president’s meltdown (and we suppose it will get worse with time) will help open their eyes.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.3  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1    5 years ago
All I get when I try to read the seed is a picture of Trump, no article.

I re-did the link-- try it again.

(Let me know if it still doesn't work)

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.4  seeder  Krishna  replied to    5 years ago
Same here, but it's just another anti-Trump-yawner not worth reading anyway.

Good point!

The only articles worth reading are those that reinfiorce what we already believe (that way we can avoid coming into contact with any new ideas, or face the horror of having to learn new things).

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Krishna @1.1.3    5 years ago

It worked but because I have AB, I can't read the article.  Thanks for trying.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.7  JohnRussell  replied to    5 years ago

Tuck Frump. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.8  Ozzwald  replied to    5 years ago
They didn't expect Trump to fight back and defend himself.

Your claim just indicates you did not read the letter.

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
1.1.9  nightwalker  replied to    5 years ago

But, even though you didn't read it because it's of course "not worth reading," you felt it was worth commenting on, right? There's several pro-trump articles on NT that I didn't think were worth reading (and I didn't want to go through the effort of removing myself from membership) but guess what, if it's not worth reading, it's not worth commenting on, you know?                                                                             

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Tessylo  replied to    5 years ago

tRump is a worthless old bitch and hopefully someday, the pussy ass bitch will get what's coming to him.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.11  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1    5 years ago

And any pictures of Trump screw with my digestion.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.12  cjcold  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.10    5 years ago

Don't hold back darling.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Its been obvious for some time that Trump's been mentally ill-- but what this letter makes perfectly clear is that now he's really "losing it". 

Let's hope doesn't do something really, really crazy-- like start a nuclear war in an attempt to distract from the facts that have been uncovered about him! jrSmiley_5_smiley_image.png

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Krishna @2    5 years ago
Its been obvious for some time that Trump's been mentally ill-- but what this letter makes perfectly clear is that now he's really "losing it". 

Oh, sure, we will just take your word on that. Not necessary to have a medical professional declare it after examining said patient, right?

Let's hope doesn't do something really, really crazy-- like start a nuclear war in an attempt to distract from the facts that have been uncovered about him

Still circulating that unfounded rumor, eh? people were trying to say Trump would have us in new wars and a nuclear war by now. Didn't happen. Of course, some of those same "sane" thought Trump would never be President, then when that dream fell through for them, proclaimed he would last 3 months, er, 6 months, er 1 year, er 1 term.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    5 years ago

Thank you for your comment :-)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Krishna @2.1.1    5 years ago

Always happy to educate!

You're welcome!

Any time!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    5 years ago

Trump is innocent of all the star chamber charges from the majority jackals of the house

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.3    5 years ago

You wish.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.5  seeder  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.3    5 years ago

Trump is innocent of all the star chamber charges from the majority jackals of the house

OK-- but what about all the star chamber charges from the minority jackals in the house?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.3    5 years ago

79329100_3995777787099836_1363832771394404352_n.jpg

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.7  Ozzwald  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.3    5 years ago

And you can prove this?  Since none of the Republicans in the House, nor Trump or his attorneys, could provide any factual evidence that he wasn't guilty.  In fact they were unable to mount any defense, of any charge.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1.8  bugsy  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.7    5 years ago
Since none of the Republicans in the House, nor Trump or his attorneys, could provide any factual evidence that he wasn't guilty.

Typical liberal logic...

The prosecutors, "House Democrats", must show proof of guilt.

The defendants, "House Republicans", do not have to prove anything.

The "prosecutors" failed miserably.

Unfortunately, most liberals think that because it is Trump, the rules are flipped.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Krishna @2.1.1    5 years ago
'Thank you for your comment'

Worthless as it is.  

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
2.4  nightwalker  replied to  Krishna @2    5 years ago

Naw, it's not really that big a surprise, he's just acting like every dictator that ever was.

Look how when anybody insults him or someone in the U.S. doesn't do exactly what he wants the first words out of his mouth is "TREASON" because to him, he personally is the U.S. and he's the voice and right hand of god (as explained to him by his little crew of "religious advisors") and when he speaks he usually uses the imperial "we" and "us" as in "the Dems want to stop US" and "we" are gonna..." rather then the commoner's "I" and if someone displeases him he fires them or has them fired and often finds it necessary to at least call them liars and to try to ruin their career. If he gets real mad they're "anti-trumpers" or "never-trumpers" which are the worst insults there are.jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

You see, rules, regulations and laws are for the ruled, not the divine rulers.

The reason he wants the original whistle blower identified so bad is so he can ruin them and their career as a LESSON to future whistle blowers to not cross the king or else.

So, as it's King trump, MASTER of the U.S.A., RULER of the free world, the voice of GOD, and BFFs of as many strong-man dictators as he can cuddle up to, and a retro-grade spoiled 8-yr-old, none of what he is doing should be considered "unusual" including the fact he's crazy as a bed-bug. Such people always use bluster, threats and intimidation so I expected letters and tweets like this. This has been repeated, over and over again throughout history, guess it's our turn now. It usually ends rather badly.

It is possible that he might start WWIII, not as a distraction, but for revenge for not getting enough support and obedience from his subjects. It sometimes happens when the dictator is losing their power.

LOL

Sorry, Krishna, what started out as a short reply turned a little "rantier" then I thought it would, but I stand by it.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago
It is difficult to capture how bizarre and frightening the letter is

And so the writer won't be bothering to explain why it's "frightening." You're just supposed to "get it." This is one of the reasons I got fed up years ago and left the Democratic Party. I got sick and tired of being told "Be afraid! Be very afraid!" The party relies on its constituents being in a panic about Republicans.

What is most striking is the spectacle of the letter itself

Why? The president isn't allowed to send a letter to someone? And it's a "spectacle?" What the Democrats have been doing for the last month isn't a spectacle, but this letter is??

a president so unhinged as to issue such an harangue

What would be a response that would meet the standards of the Democratic Psychologists Party? Is he supposed to not be bothered by impeachment? Was he supposed to stand up and cheer? Let's have some details from the experts in human behavior.

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
3.1  GaJenn78  replied to  Tacos! @3    5 years ago

Tacos! Meet JR..... I'm sure he will come along in a couple minutes to answer ALL the questions! And if you need to know how you should feel about something, Rachel was on earlier but will have an encore in a couple hours, but CNN is still on :-) LOL. OK, yall, I was just funnin' no need to get all mad (this was just in case of replies. I gotta work in the morning before the sun comes up. Patients got to be seen, so y'all don't @ me)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @3    5 years ago
Why? The president isn't allowed to send a letter to someone?

That might be the most unaware comment of the year. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2    5 years ago

Luckily for you, there's still two weeks left.

We're all pulling for you, JR!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.1    5 years ago

Donald Trump "wrote" a letter , got to be thousands of words, almost all of which are whining about his fate. And when I say all, I mean all. Have you read the letter yet? 

It's just embarrassing to this country.  The president is a giant orange snowflake

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    5 years ago

I read the letter. perhaps you just didn't like it because, like with anything to do with Trump, you can't control your faux-poutrage over Trump being your President.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.3    5 years ago

Texan, was it "manly" for trump to write a six page letter to a woman, virtually all of which was him complaining that he is being mistreated ? 

This letter will surely go down in history as a fiasco.  Trump supporters should try to come to their senses while they still have a shred of dignity left. Its going to be close though. 

David Gergen: Trump Letter Reads Like It’s From ‘A Two-Bit Dictator of a Banana Republic’

Gergen is a man who has covered and worked for US presidents going back to Nixon. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.4    5 years ago
Texan, was it "manly" for trump to write a six page letter to a woman, virtually all of which was him complaining that he is being mistreated ? 

Sorry, peddle your brand of sexism to someone else. It doesn't matter to me if the letter was to a man, woman, of other. His complaints are valid whether you recognize them or not.

David Gergen: Trump Letter Reads Like It’s From ‘A Two-Bit Dictator of a Banana Republic’ 
Gergen is a man who has covered and worked for US presidents going back to Nixon. 

Never heard of him, and don't care what his freaking opinion is.

Unless he gave you your opinion, he is unnoteworthy here.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2.6  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2    5 years ago

It's nice to know you've been keeping score. Let us know when you're sure. Also, I expect a trophy if it is #1.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2.7  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.4    5 years ago
Texan, was it "manly" for trump to write a six page letter to a woman

WOAH! Hold the phone!

A woman?

That matters now? Is Nancy Pelosi a member of the "weaker sex" John? Is that what you're talking about? She needs special treatment because she's a woman? Are you saying this letter would have been ok if the Speaker of the House were a rough-and-tumble manly man?

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    5 years ago

I didn't know he could write

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
3.2.9  nightwalker  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.8    5 years ago

Trout, he CAN'T write. Or read either, for that matter. He dick-tated it to some poor secretary who had to type it up or be excommunicated from the WH forever and cast into hell when he/she dies..trump can do that, you know.jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.4    5 years ago

We all know tRump didn't write that letter, it was Miller and some other White Trash House flunky.  

There were many words with more than two syllables.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.11  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.10    5 years ago
We all know tRump didn't write that letter, it was Miller and some other White Trash House flunky.  

And I suppose you have your usual level of proof for what you claim?

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @3    5 years ago
And so the writer won't be bothering to explain why it's "frightening." You're just supposed to "get it."

Oh but he DOES. Instead of truncating the statement that you quoted, you need only read the rest of it to clarify some to the reasons why the author views the letter as bizarre and frightening. 

This is one of the reasons I got fed up years ago and left the Democratic Party. I got sick and tired of being told "Be afraid! Be very afraid!"

That's ironic since that's all I've heard from my GOP representatives here in Indiana. 

The party relies on its constituents being in a panic about Republicans.

Disgusted yes, paniced, no. 

Why?

Again, read the whole statement for your answer. 

The president isn't allowed to send a letter to someone?

Obtuse. 

And it's a "spectacle?"

Yes it is. 

What the Democrats have been doing for the last month isn't a spectacle, but this letter is??

Address the article or the letter on it's merits instead of citing whataboutisms.

What would be a response that would meet the standards of the Democratic Psychologists Party?

Perhaps something less bizarre and packed with lies. 

Is he supposed to not be bothered by impeachment?

He can be as bothered as he wants. 

Was he supposed to stand up and cheer?

No. 

Let's have some details from the experts in human behavior.

There are plenty of details in the article and in the letter itself. One need not be an expert in human behavior to recognize that Trump is a narcissistic sociopath. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.3.1  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @3.3    5 years ago

Earlier, I wrote:

And so the writer won't be bothering to explain why it's "frightening." You're just supposed to "get it."

Your reply to my comment is an excellent example of exactly that.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.2  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @3.3.1    5 years ago
Your reply to my comment is an excellent example of exactly that.

If you're incapable of understanding plain English, I can't help you. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.3.3  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @3.3.2    5 years ago

Different words; same answer. Or rather, lack thereof. Keep going, though. With every reply you reinforce my original point.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.3.4  Dulay  replied to  Tacos! @3.3.3    5 years ago
Different words; same answer. Or rather, lack thereof. Keep going, though. With every reply you reinforce my original point.

The 'different words' cause the posit to change. Neither I or the author can be expected to make something clear to someone who is incapable of understanding plain English. 

That is in contrast to your 'original point'. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.3.5  Tacos!  replied to  Dulay @3.3.4    5 years ago
The 'different words' cause the posit to change. Neither I or the author can be expected to make something clear to someone who is incapable of understanding plain English.

As expected. Same answer. You're doing great. See if you can for a fourth time of making my point for me.

JBB
Professor Principal
4  JBB    5 years ago

Apparently Trump has come even more unhinged!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    5 years ago

Today's Democratic Party appears to be the culmination of "Everyone gets a trophy" and "We have hurt feelings" policies.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @5    5 years ago

Today's republican party appears to only follow lockstep and do everything trump says.

Not an original thought.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @5.1    5 years ago

Pick up your trophy on aisle 6 and have hurt feelings taken care of on aisle 8!

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    5 years ago

Now that you have said that, wait for the next trump tweet for instruction.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    5 years ago

Did you read Trumps letter to Pelosi from today? Talk about whining. Holy fuck. Talk about grievances. His entire thought process is one big hurt feeling. 

Wait for it .......

here he comes...............................th?id=OIP.8E_v-chbKQArdGa9oZ8wkQHaEK&w=270&h=160&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=3.1&rm=2

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @5.1.2    5 years ago

I am surely sorry if the truth is just to much to handle for you.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.4    5 years ago

If I ever heard the truth, I would be shocked actually.

The only thing I have ever heard from you is Dems bad. Just parroting of the most basic talking points. Never any original thought or opinion. Just happy to be told what to think and repeat it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @5.1.5    5 years ago

I am positive your Abuela will be along soon to tell you what you think!

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.6    5 years ago

Eh, an empty vessel.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @5.1.7    5 years ago
Eh, an empty vessel.

I always thought she was too!

Which is why I never understood how she got all those votes.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.3    5 years ago

Nancy's feelings were hurt. Trump didn't "Kiss" her ring before giving her the "Memo of Truth" ! 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @5.1    5 years ago

Of course they do.  They are like sucker fish attaching themselves to a bloated host.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.6    5 years ago

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/a97skk/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-jordan-klepper-fingers-the-pulse---on-the-scene-with-trump-rally-goers-in-pennsylvania

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
5.2  nightwalker  replied to  Texan1211 @5    5 years ago

Sorry, which person and his personal henchmen are always whining about "them" and "the deep state" and "never-trumps" and "anti-trumps" all the time?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
6  katrix    5 years ago

What's truly frightening is to see his supporters show such a total lack of a fuck about our country and our Constitution, as well as morality, common decency, and ethics. Even this letter doesn't make them realize how insane he is.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @6    5 years ago

You should run for office after that "Wild" speech ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

freepress
Freshman Silent
7  freepress    5 years ago

Trump's family is totally despicable for allowing his decline and not stepping up to get him some real help. The man is clearly suffering from dementia related paranoia and has been for some time. It is just getting worse, along with his speech deficits and his recent hospital scare, no one has released his health information to the American people to justify his health. This is directly related to his fitness for office but they hide it.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
7.1  It Is ME  replied to  freepress @7    5 years ago
The man is clearly suffering from dementia related paranoia and has been for some time.

You voting for "JOE" ? 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  freepress @7    5 years ago

His family needs help too.  Maybe they can get a group rate.

Karri
Freshman Silent
8  Karri    5 years ago

Trump said he wrote the letter for the historical record.  When future historians read that letter, their response will be "Why wasn't this man medicated -- or locked up?"

Seriously, I have read saner letters from people fighting certification -- and losing.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Karri @8    5 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

katrix
Sophomore Participates
8.2  katrix  replied to  Karri @8    5 years ago
Trump said he wrote the letter for the historical record

The corrupt idiot doesn't even realize that his tweets are Federal records - but since he often deletes them, he's violating the FRA all the time. Lock him up!

This insane rambling makes him look even more psychotic than usual.

Karri
Freshman Silent
8.2.1  Karri  replied to  katrix @8.2    5 years ago

From what is known about him publicly, he fits the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for multiple diagnoses.

bugsy
Professor Participates
9  bugsy    5 years ago

We all know that if Obama was being impeached and had written the exact same letter, word for word, the hard core loon left would be singing his praises, saying how his word choice was genius and the republicans should shut down their impeachment simply based on the letter.

Liberal hypocrisy is a hoot.

Karri
Freshman Silent
9.1  Karri  replied to  bugsy @9    5 years ago

That would be my reaction if Obama did it.  But, then, Obama never would..

Dulay
Professor Expert
10  Dulay    5 years ago
We all know that if Obama was being impeached and had written the exact same letter, word for word

We all know that if Obama HAD written that letter, word for word, it could only have been from when he was petulant about being impeached from an office in his kindergarten class. After that, Obama was far too mature...

bugsy
Professor Participates
10.1  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @10    5 years ago
Obama was far too mature...

I bet you wrote that with a straight face. Most sane people couldn't do that.

bugsy
Professor Participates
11  bugsy    5 years ago

safe_image.php?d=AQBIK963iE3B9Y-e&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Flegalinsurrection.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F12%2F06-Precious-LI-600.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQD-QnKST6WATkf2