By:   Ed Mazza Huffpost

‘Pervert’ Gorka Ripped For ‘Gross’ Joke About Greta Thunberg’s Body

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Celebrity

1b7bcfa0-ffe6-11e8-abbe-535ccd54ed26 January 8, 2020, 1:11 AM EST

5e156d10250000e6ddd32180.jpg

Sebastian Gorka , radio host and former aide to President  Donald Trump , is under fire after cracking a joke about young climate activist  Greta Thunberg ’s body.

During an interview on Gorka’s radio show, guest Andrew Klavan tripped over the teen’s last name. 

“Whatever her name. What is her name?” the crime writer said. “Greta Thunberg?”

Gorka then turned that into a crack about her body. 

“Thunder thighs, Greta Thunberg,” he replied in a  clip posted online  by Media Matters: 

Thunberg, a Swedish environmental activist named Time’s Person of the Year, just turned 17 last week. Critics slammed Gorka for offering up any comment at all about her body: 

Many on the right have consistently attacked Thunberg, not simply to challenge her views on climate change but also to spit out deeply personal insults. 

Michael Knowles of the Daily Wire last year repeatedly called her “ mentally ill ” during an appearance on Fox News. The network called the statement “disgraceful” and apologized. 

President Donald Trump last month slammed Time for naming her Person of the Year, claiming she has an “ anger management problem .” Then his campaign shared an edited image with  Trump replacing her  on the magazine’s cover. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

Many on the right have consistently attacked Thunberg, not simply to challenge her views on climate change but also to spit out deeply personal insults. 

Michael Knowles of the Daily Wire last year repeatedly called her “   mentally ill   ” during an appearance on Fox News. The network called the statement “disgraceful” and apologized. 

President Donald Trump last month slammed Time for naming her Person of the Year, claiming she has an “   anger management problem   .” Then his campaign shared an edited image with    Trump replacing her    on the magazine’s cover. 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
3  al Jizzerror    4 years ago

Trump and his rabid followers are bullying a little girl.

I guess they're trying to prove how tough they are.

I am unimpressed.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1  Greg Jones  replied to  al Jizzerror @3    4 years ago

Rather than bullying her, we are ridiculing the left for yet another exploitation of children, in this case, a little girl.

Greta is just a brainwashed tool of the climate change cult.

Don't they ever feel any shame for doing so?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1    4 years ago
'Don't they ever feel any shame for doing so?'

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_103_smiley_image.jpg

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
3.1.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1    4 years ago
Rather than bullying her, we are ridiculing the left

Calling a little girl "thunder thighs" is "ridiculing the left".

You are, once again, defending the indefensible.

Don't you ever feel any shame for doing so?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3.1.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1    4 years ago
Rather than bullying her, we are ridiculing the left for yet another exploitation of children

Good grief, what a stupid comment.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.3    4 years ago

So, you won't deny that the left exploits kids for political reasons, like the kids in cages at the border lies

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
3.1.5  Steve Ott  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1    4 years ago

No more so than the right feels shame over brainwashing children about white nationalism, trickle down economics, the earth is only 6,000 years old, ad nauseum One side berating the other side for brainwashing is like the pot calling the kettle black. The right is just as tinged.

Greta is autistic, just as my two oldest grandchildren are. The can be very authoritative in their statements, but are willing to listen to correction and direction if such is spoken calmly.

The presume adults in the room need to get a grip on themselves and their emotions in order to interact with such individuals. Flying off the handle only makes the issue worse.

So, go get a grip on yourself and make an attempt at rationality. It might do you a world of good.

user image
Freshman Silent
3.2    replied to  al Jizzerror @3    4 years ago

It's a shame her parents thought it was a good idea to put this "little girl" at the center of attention. Now she has to deal with the attention....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  @3.2    4 years ago

She's doing just fine despite all the lies [Deleted] the republicons spread.

She is quite mature unlike her detractors.  

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
3.2.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  @3.2    4 years ago
Now she has to deal with the attention....

The Donald and his buddies are bullying a little girl.

And, as usual, here you are defending the indefensible.

It's a shame you thought it was a good idea.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4  It Is ME    4 years ago

"Thunberg, a Swedish environmental activist named Time’s Person of the Year, just turned 17 last week. Critics slammed Gorka for offering up any comment at all about her body: "

[deleted]

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2  Tacos!  replied to  It Is ME @4    4 years ago

I agree that the hypocrisy can be frustrating, but it's wrong no matter who is doing it. It's never going to change unless we all start recognizing that and speak up.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Tacos! @4.2    4 years ago
It's never going to change unless we all start recognizing that and speak up.

"Don't do that", is an "Okay" thing to tell someone. But making "Words", almost an Illegal act....is Ludacris ! jrSmiley_104_smiley_image.jpg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.3  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @4    4 years ago

[delete]

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    4 years ago
“Thunder thighs, Greta Thunberg,” he replied

Oh geez. What for? Why does anyone have to go there at all, ever? Why does this even occur to a person?

I feel like on the radio and TV shows where it's all a bubble - host, guests, listeners all agree on everything and affirm each other - it breeds a kind of inhumanity toward fellow human beings. We end up with nonsense like this where the speakers just end up dehumanizing whoever they are talking about. It's not just childish and rude. It's irrelevant. If you tuned in for news and analysis, why would you stay tuned in if this is what you're going to hear?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.1  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @5    4 years ago
I feel like on the radio and TV shows where it's all a bubble - host, guests, listeners all agree on everything and affirm each other - it breeds a kind of inhumanity toward fellow human beings.

Reminds me of some infamously weird Howard Stern moments and a reason not to tune in to his "show".

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tacos! @5    4 years ago

sometimes you reason so well, yet, other times, you defend the indefensible...not sure how you can do that, but you got this one right.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @5    4 years ago

Does this schmuck even own a mirror?  He looks like 250 lbs of condemned veal.

bugsy
Professor Participates
6  bugsy    4 years ago

Gorka should never even had commented on Greta. If he wanted to criticize, then do it in a respectful way. For him to say what he did makes him look petty, especially commenting on her body.

The truth is, more than likely she will get tired of not being able to lead the technology driven life of her peers and give up on the "crusade". Her parents will continue to use her for what they can get, but as soon as she is 18, she needs to bail.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  bugsy @6    4 years ago

You gotta remember, this is Gorka. He probably uses word association to remember people's names and faces. Running with the crowd he does, and her being a female, Thunder thighs was close to Thun berg to him.........cuz his babes (hahaha) probably all have them.

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.1    4 years ago

Wow, you're defending a Nazi.  Good job.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.1    4 years ago

Defending? HAHAHAHA. Not even close. Fail...............big fail.

[Deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.1.3  bugsy  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.1.2    4 years ago

removed for context

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.1    4 years ago

Why not.   He supports the son of one as POTUS.