╌>

New polls could spell doomsday for Dems as black voter approval of Trump doubles, race relations improve

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  donald-j-trump-fan-1  •  4 years ago  •  95 comments

By:   Frieda Powers

New polls could spell doomsday for Dems as black voter approval of Trump doubles, race relations improve
The liberal media narrative continues to counter Trump’s support among black voters but the latest poll numbers show a different story, as the president has touted how his economy has benefited black Americans with unemployment rates at record lows, an improved economy, prison reform, and urban renewal programs.

Democrats are going to be bitterly disappointed as they lose their monolithic support from African Americans.  Trump is doing real things to help as opposed to lip service and lousy results Dems provide.  

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Of course, the latest numbers will probably not be making headlines in the liberal media, as conservative commentator and radio show host Dan Bongino noted.   The liberal media narrative continues to counter Trump’s support among black voters but the latest poll numbers show a different story, as the president has touted how his economy has benefited black Americans with   unemployment rates   at record lows, an improved economy, prison reform, and urban renewal programs.

Back in November, Emerson and Rasmussen polls reported Trump polling at 34%, and a Marist poll showed a 33% approval among black voters.   Of course, the latest numbers will probably not be making headlines in the liberal media, as conservative commentator and radio show host Dan Bongino noted.   The state of race relations under Trump has also been tracked and both Rasmussen and Gallup polls found an improvement under the current administration versus that of former President Barack Obama.   First daughter Ivanka Trump touted the latest Gallup poll in a tweet on Thursday.   Gallup  records double-digit increases in public satisfaction with the nation’s economy, security from terrorism, military strength and the state of race relations,” since Trump took office in 2017, according to the latest survey.

“Satisfaction is also up by between six and nine points on crime, the position of blacks and other racial minorities, the distribution of income and wealth, and the opportunity for a person to get ahead through hard work,” the report indicated.

“The position of blacks and other racial minorities in the nation” saw an increase of 9 points since Obama’s exit, from 37% in January 2017 to 46% currently. And the state of race relations was at 36% this month, up 14 points from 22% at the end of the Obama administration, Gallup found.

“Americans’ average satisfaction rating for the 27 issues Gallup has tracked consistently since 2001 is now 47%. This is up three points from a year ago and is the highest since the January 2005 poll,” the report also indicated. “Today’s average satisfaction is roughly on par with the level of the early 2000s. Only in 2002 was the average for this metric substantially higher than it is today.”

And the left continues to dismiss, or outright ignore, the numbers.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

Trump will be re elected 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    4 years ago

He will and I think he is going to siphon off some of the black vote from the party of division & hate. I'm guessing it could be as high as 10%

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    4 years ago

The Party of Division and Hate/the gop

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    4 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

removed for context

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    4 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

Ok everyone, the topic of the seeded article is the rise of support for Trump from African Americans and why it’s happening.  Let’s stick to that please.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4    4 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4    4 years ago

Because they're paying them to say they support him?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @4.2    4 years ago
Because they're paying them to say they support him?

With "Jobs" ?

The "Horror" !!!! jrSmiley_85_smiley_image.gif

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.3  Ozzwald  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4    4 years ago
New Polls Could Spell Doomsday For Dems As Black Voter Approval Of Trump Doubles

So what is double of .01%?

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4    4 years ago

Let's DO. The Gallup poll doesn't ask ANY questions of 'black voters'. Nor does it ask about approval for Trump. The poll is about OVERALL topics, NOT for Trump in particular. 

In short, the seeded article is bullshit and relies on the gullible to perpetrate the propaganda.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @4.4    4 years ago

The polls in question which you would know if you read the article are Rasmussen and Emerson not Gallup.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.2  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.1    4 years ago

If YOU had read the article YOU would recognize that the Gallup poll is LINKED in the fucking article and it says that Ivanka 'touted it' and it talks about the Gallup poll findings for 3 fucking paragraphs. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.3  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.1    4 years ago

Here's the sum total of what the seed says about Emerson and Rasmussen:

Back in November, Emerson and Rasmussen polls reported Trump polling at 34%, and a Marist poll showed a 33% approval among black voters. 

The headline in your seed is 'NEW POLLS' and the Gallup poll is a 2020 poll.

I await your correction...

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.4  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.1    4 years ago

Guess that the whole humble thingy doesn't translate when it comes to admitting that you're wrong about your own seed. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @4.4.4    4 years ago

“The position of blacks and other racial minorities in the nation” saw an increase of 9 points since Obama’s exit, from 37% in January 2017 to 46% currently. And the state of race relations was at 36% this month, up 14 points from 22% at the end of the Obama administration, Gallup found. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.4.6  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @4.4.2    4 years ago

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.7  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.5    4 years ago
The position of blacks and other racial minorities in the nation” saw an increase of 9 points since Obama’s exit

Which has NOTHING to do with 'black voter approval of trump'. 

FAIL. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.4.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4.4.7    4 years ago
Which has NOTHING to do with 'black voter approval of trump'. 

Well maybe you can help us with that. In 2016 Trump got 8% of the black vote. Now he has a record to run on. In your honest opinion - will he improve on that 8%?

Just to get you on the record.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.9  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.4.8    4 years ago
In your honest opinion - will he improve on that 8%?

The TOPIC here isn't MY opinion Vic. The TOPIC, as set out by Xx is:

the seeded article is the rise of support for Trump from African Americans and why it’s happening

One would expect a modicum of EVIDENCE for that alleged rise. The seeded article provides NONE.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.4.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4.4.9    4 years ago

In other words you prefer not to answer. We all got it!

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.11  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.4.10    4 years ago
In other words you prefer not to answer.

Where is Xx? He should be chastising you about staying on topic. 

We all got it!

Here you are again pretending that you talk for more than yourself. Bad Form. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.4.12  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4.4.11    4 years ago

It's a simple question. I just want your opinion.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.13  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.4.12    4 years ago
It's a simple question.

That's off topic. 

I just want your opinion.

That'll be the day. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.4.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4.4.13    4 years ago
That's off topic. 

That's up to the seeder/author. What are you afraid of? You can't say whether Donald Trump will get more than 8% of black support after his first term? Or you are afraid to admit that ya, he definitely will!!!!  

Don't hide behind Xx's pants

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.4.15  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.4.12    4 years ago
I just want your opinion.

Oh, he will give it to you alright. It is normally wrong, but at least he tries s/

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.16  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.4.14    4 years ago
That's up to the seeder/author.

He already has at the start of this thread. Did you miss it? 

What are you afraid of.

My mom and mother in law. You? 

You can't say whether Donald Trump will get more than 8% of black support after his first term?

How the fuck would I know. I DO know that the seed doesn't support the headline OR what the seeder says it does though. 

Or you are afraid to admit that ya, he definitely will!!!!  

Again, how the fuck would I know? 

Don't hide behind Xx's pants

Ewwww. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.4.17  Vic Eldred  replied to  bugsy @4.4.15    4 years ago
Oh, he will give it to you alright.

He wasn't asked. Dulay got the question and suddenly she can't respond!

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.18  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @4.4.15    4 years ago
It is normally wrong

When have you ever proven it so? Vic sure hasn't. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.4.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4.4.16    4 years ago
Ewwww. 

Ewwww was, I believe, the final response from Muhammad Ali when his jaw was broken.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.4.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4.4.18    4 years ago
When have you ever proven it so?

I am asking you for an opinion. If you stop I will!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.21  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @4.4.13    4 years ago

He’s not off topic here.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.4.22  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.4.17    4 years ago

Dulay got the question and suddenly she can't respond!

I love it when she goes straight to vulgarities when she can't prove anything she spews.

Every single time.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.4.23  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @4.4.18    4 years ago
When have you ever proven it so?

See the second sentence of my 4.4.22. That should answer your question.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.24  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.21    4 years ago

[Deleted

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.25  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.4.20    4 years ago
I am asking you for an opinion.

And I answered you. 

If you stop I will!

That will be the day. 

Oh and what are you waiting for me to stop Vic? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.26  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @4.4.22    4 years ago
See the second sentence of my 4.4.22. That should answer your question.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.4.27  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4.4.24    4 years ago
So much for 'impartially' moderation by the author. 

[Deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.28  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @4.4.4    4 years ago

Rasmussen and Emerson are the ones that created specific numbers regarding African Americans support for the President.  Gallup provides supplemental background info to support the assertions that things are better for African Americans in Trumps America than before he became president. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.29  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @4.4.7    4 years ago

Who else?  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.30  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.5    4 years ago

Thank you President Trump!  

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.31  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.28    4 years ago
Rasmussen and Emerson are the ones that created specific numbers regarding African Americans support for the President.  

Yet as YOUR seed states, those polls were conducted in NOVEMBER and therefore ant NOT the 'new polls' referred to in the headline of YOUR seed. 

jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Gallup provides supplemental background info to support the assertions that things are better for African Americans in Trumps America than before he became president. 

NO IT DOES NOT. Either you haven't actually reviewed the Gallup poll for yourself or  you are intentionally posting bullshit. Why keep posting comments that are false? 

BTFW Xx, I see that you are FINALLY backtracking from insisting that your seed cites data about black VOTERS. Better late than never. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.4.32  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.29    4 years ago
Who else?  

Who else WHAT Xx? 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4    4 years ago

You know that many cant stay on a topic like this.  They have some irrestistable urge to get on these and just blather on trying to deflect.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.6  cjcold  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4    4 years ago

I call bullshit on this article. Just more far right wing propaganda.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  cjcold @4.6    4 years ago

I call bs on this reply.  Just more far left wing propaganda.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5  bbl-1    4 years ago

Support for Trump among blacks on the rise?  Every point by Freida Powers is wrong.  The wealth is concentrating, personal debts are increasing, public debts are higher than

ever.  The cohesion of America is fractured and all of it by design.  Americans are being divided by outside players and Trump is using those divisions for his own personal protection.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @5    4 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.2    4 years ago

[Deleted]

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.3  Split Personality  replied to  bbl-1 @5    4 years ago

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @5    4 years ago

And yet Trump is growing his and GOP support among African Americans, Hispanic American, Asian Americans, working class Americans, and Jewish Americans.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.4.1  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.4    4 years ago

If only you could seed an article that actually proved that. This one doesn't. 

The Gallup poll shows Trump's support with Blacks and Hispanics basically as a flat line. Got anything to refute that Xx? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    4 years ago

[removed]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  Tessylo    4 years ago

tRump is just paying black folks to support him.  They should just take the money and still vote Democrat.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @7    4 years ago

You mean with higher wages, more jobs, more support for historically black colleges, charter schools in urban areas, prison sentencing reform,  and enterprise zones?  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @7    4 years ago

They've voted democrat for years and saw ZERO improvement.  But then again ZERO is all that can be expected from a democrat.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7.4    4 years ago

thats for darn sure.  

evilone
Professor Guide
8  evilone    4 years ago

What now 4 black guys support Trump!?! 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  evilone @8    4 years ago

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.1    4 years ago

Gee, whatever happened to Ben?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.1    4 years ago

Ben Carson

American neurosurgeon and politician

See Article History

Alternative Titles: Benjamin Solomon Carson, Sr.

Article Contents

Ben Carson, in full Benjamin Solomon Carson, Sr., (born September 18, 1951, Detroit, Michigan, U.S.), American politician and neurosurgeon who performed the first successful separation of conjoined twins who were attached at the back of the head (occipital craniopagus twins). The operation, which took place in 1987, lasted some 22 hours and involved a 70-member surgical team. Carson also refined a technique known as hemispherectomy, in which one-half of the brain is removed to prevent seizures in persons with severe epilepsy. He later became active in politics and served as U.S. secretary of housing and urban development (HUD; 2017– ) in the administration of Pres. Donald Trump.

Ben Carson

Quick Facts

Early life and medical career

Carson spent his early childhood in Detroit. His parents divorced when he was eight years old, and thereafter he lived with his mother and brother, spending a brief period in Boston and later returning to Detroit. Although Carson showed potential as a student, he performed poorly in school until his mother challenged him and his brother with reading and writing assignments in addition to their regular schoolwork. Carson developed a newfound interest in learning and eventually earned a scholarship to Yale University, receiving a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 1973. While at Yale, he met Lacena (“Candy”) Rustin; the couple married in 1975 and had three children. He next attended the University of Michigan, earning a medical degree in 1977, and later Johns Hopkins University Medical School in BaltimoreMaryland, where he completed a residency in neurosurgery. In 1984, after a brief stint as a senior registrar in neurosurgery at the Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, part of the Queen Elizabeth IIMedical Center in Nedlands, Western Australia, Carson became director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. He was one of the youngest doctors in the United States to earn such a title. He later also held professorships in plastic surgery, oncology, and pediatrics at Johns Hopkins.

In his successful separation of occipital craniopagus twins in 1987, Carson used a radical approach in which the twins’ body temperatures were lowered to the point of circulatory arrest. The success of the procedure and the reconstructive techniques employed gained Carson world renown as a pediatric neurosurgeon. In 1997, in a 28-hour-long operation, he led a team of South African and Zambian surgeons in a separation of twins conjoined at the top of the head (type 2 vertical craniopagus twins). Carson was also known for having performed the first successful rescue of a hydrocephalic twin using an intrauterine shunt. The shunt served to drain fluid under high pressure away from the developing brain of the fetus and into the amniotic cavity of the mother. Carson’s techniques for hemispherectomy and craniofacial reconstructive surgery were influential in the fields of neurosurgery and plastic surgery.

Ben-Carson.jpg
Carson, BenBen Carson.Carson Scholars Fund, Inc.

Move to politics

In 2012 Carson published America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great (cowritten with his wife), a work reflecting his growing interest in politics. The following year he appeared at the National Prayer Breakfast, a traditionally nonpartisan event organized by the Family, a Christian movement. In his keynote speech, Carson was highly critical of U.S. Pres. Barack Obama, who was in attendance, and the resulting media attention helped make Carson a rising star in conservative circles. In mid-2013 he retired as a surgeon, and the following year he joined the Fox News Channel as a commentator. In that role, he expressed his opposition to same-sex marriage and abortion and claimed that homosexuality is a choice. He also was highly critical of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. In 2014 he wrote (with his wife) One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America’s Future, and the following year he entered the 2016 U.S. presidential election race. In the 2015 volume A More Perfect Union: What We the People Can Do to Reclaim Our Constitutional Liberties (also written with his wife), he issued his interpretations of the mandate established by the U.S. Constitution.

Get exclusive access to content from our 1768 First Edition with your subscription. Subscribe today

Presidential run and HUD

With his conservative agenda, Carson initially proved popular with Republican voters, and by October 2015 he was among the party’s front-runners. However, soon thereafter his campaign began to struggle when questions mounted concerning his grasp of foreign policy. In addition, his debate performances were criticized for a perceived lack of energy. After failing to win any states a month into the primary election season, Carson formally suspended his campaign in early March 2016. He was a vocal supporter of eventual winner Donald Trump, who in December 2016 announced that he would nominate Carson to serve as secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development. In March 2017 Carson was confirmed by the Senate, 58–41, and took office shortly thereafter.

In an effort to promote self-sufficency, Carson supported rent increases for those receiving federal housing assistance or living in public housingproperties. He also sought to reduce housing regulations, including those designed to end discrimination. Such moves were met with opposition, as critics alleged that he failed to understand the complexities of the issues. In a February 2019 interview Carson suggested that he would leave HUD at the end of Trump’s term in 2021.

Other activities

In 1994 Carson cofounded the Carson Scholars Fund, an organization that awarded scholarships to students who had demonstrated academic excellence and community service. He received numerous awards during his career, including the 2008 Presidential Medal of Freedom, given to him by U.S. Pres. George W. Bush. Carson also traveled as a motivational speaker, was an outspoken supporter of creationism, and was the subject of the 2009 made-for-television movie Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story. The movie took its title from Carson’s autobiographyGifted Hands(1990; with Cecil Murphey).

Kara Rogers The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.1.2    4 years ago

Good Grief JA  give us all a break from the nonsense.

Where has Ben been for months, no possibly years since the dining room table debacle?

I don't give a rat's ass what he did in 1973, 1990, 1994 or 2012.

What has he been doing lately as a CABINET MEMBER?

Where are all of the HUD victories, stories of TRUMP WINNING?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.3    4 years ago

Carson has done a good job running that federal agency.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1.5  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.1.4    4 years ago

Carson hasn't yet figured out where the light switches are or where the restroom keys are kept.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1.6  bbl-1  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.3    4 years ago

Carson was an equal opportunity surgeon.  One and done-----then out.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.1.7  Split Personality  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1.6    4 years ago

True, he was an average surgeon who took on cases no one else could justify and he had average results.

He marketed himself well after retirement and has written 12 books, mostly about himself since 1990.

jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @8.1.3    4 years ago

You asked.  I answered.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.9  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.1.4    4 years ago

You obviously haven't seen Ben in Congressional hearings. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  evilone @8    4 years ago

A lot more than that. You will be stunned to find out on election night.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

I would imagine Trump would have earned more support from African Americans if they watched the SOTU, since Trump particularly highlighted and pointed out a number of situations concerning them, such as the girl getting a scholarship, the boy wanting to go into space, his grandfather who was an original Tuskagee Airman, the man who was down and out and now is employed...  It might be more telling to see new polls after the SOTU.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
9.1  Split Personality  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @9    4 years ago

and it might be more important to be a black person talking to a white person who both work at say,

the equivalent jobs at a medical center in Baltimore MD and seeing if their experiences are the same or not.

Living the "dream here" is so much more accurate than opinions or than polls "from here" or questions from "over there".

Polls are so dynamic, like does anyone know how much more often  Black American Independent Voters participate in polls

versus other demographics, like Canadians who live in Communist China?

Just asking, not picking a fight, it's late here so I must  retire soon to avoid being grouchy tomorrow....

/s

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Split Personality @9.1    4 years ago

I know that polls can be misleading because they can be manipulated so easily - the demographics that are polled, the questions that are asked, etc.

Forget that I was curious - I'll just wait and see what's reported.   

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2  Dulay  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @9    4 years ago
Trump particularly highlighted and pointed out a number of situations concerning them, such as the girl getting a scholarship

You mean the one that Betsy Devos is going to pay for and claim a tax deduction?

Ya that's an AMAZING policy accomplishment isn't it? /s

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @9.2    4 years ago

Link?  Proof?  

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.2  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.2.1    4 years ago

There are at least a dozen articles about it. Go look. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
10  Perrie Halpern R.A.    4 years ago

How about just asking black voters?

In an  ESSENCE x BWR poll  released in September, Black women felt similarly about the man occupying the oval office. At the time,  83 percent  said that the GOP leader deserved an ‘F’ for his job as president. They also expressed concern over the racism that runs rampant within our justice system. In the ESSENCE x BWR poll, criminal justice and policing reform were the number one issue going into the 2020 election.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @10    4 years ago

Ok, since you put your faith in that poll, I expect you can give me your opinion. Will Trump (after a term in office) improve on his 2016 black support of 8%?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1    4 years ago

Unlike all the white folks here speaking for blacks, I went and checked what blacks thought, and they seem not to like him. I am not sure what that 8% was based on, so I will not guess as to if it will change. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @10.1.1    4 years ago

The 8% was the percentage of black vote for Trump in 2016 and unlike the other "white folks" who don't want to admit it - I'll say it - HE WILL WITHOUT DOUBT IMPROVE ON THE 8% AFTER BENEFITING MINORITIES FOR 3 PLUS YEARS!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.3    4 years ago

I agree.  We have more minority including African Candidates running for office as Republicans at an all time high.  Blexit is working and Trump has accomplished much to get many African Americans to reconsider their voting patterns.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
10.1.5  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.3    4 years ago

Yes, as this chart shows, the African American unemployment rate was WAY up there and took a YUGE dip after Trump took office:

jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @10.1.5    4 years ago

Business insider?  [deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
10.1.7  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @10.1.6    4 years ago

Source, the Bureau of Labor Statistics. jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
11  MrFrost    4 years ago

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
11.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  MrFrost @11    4 years ago

the same was true in 2016 - so, what's your point?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
12  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago

IF 1/3 of black voters support trump?

the dems simply can not win.