╌>

Feds Commit Crimes Than Go After The Innocent

Category:  News & Politics

By:  forgotten46544  •  4 years ago  •  27 comments

Feds Commit Crimes Than Go After The Innocent

US Attorney commits crimes. No charges! 60 agents taking bribes. No charges! Post Office commits crimes. No charges! Social Security commits crimes. No charges! VA commits crimes. No charges! IRS commits crimes. No charges! Citizen protesting with a sign and tape over his mouth that says censorship arrested by the federal government.

Article is LOCKED by moderator [smarty_function_ntUser_get_name: user_id or profile_id parameter required]
[]

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
1  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

It seems the feds cover there own butts as they crucify our citizens. Its been coming out all types of corruption with the US attorney office withholding evidence on cases including death penalty just to get a conviction.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  forgotten46544 @1    4 years ago

Please state sources for your claims!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  forgotten46544 @1    4 years ago

What about the so-called "confessions" that they are able to extract using various types of torture and lies.  A great novel about that called "The Confession" was written by one of my favourite authors, John Grisham.  If you don't know his novels, you may have seen one of the movies adapted from some of them - A Time To Kill, The Pelican Brief, The Client, The Firm, The Runaway Jury, etc. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.4  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  forgotten46544 @1    4 years ago

I would really be curious to know just what is behind your seemingly intense hatred of the VA medical system?

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.5  SteevieGee  replied to  forgotten46544 @1    4 years ago

So...  This sounds like a problem with the Attorney General.  Maybe we need better people in cabinet positions. 

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
2  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

One of the biggest problem is the feds character assignation than overcharging people so they take plea. This is turning the innocent into instant criminals.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1  cjcold  replied to  forgotten46544 @2    4 years ago

You need to learn the difference between the words then and than.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
2.2  SteevieGee  replied to  forgotten46544 @2    4 years ago

What, exactly, is character assignation again?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Although I majored in English Literature for my B.A., had to be ultra-careful with grammar and spelling when drafting legal documents, taught English at a Private High School for 6 years followed by teaching it privately, I can still make typographical and sometimes just plain thoughtless mistakes

We have to realize that spellcheck is useless with homonyms.  I get red-underlined all the time because the computer uses American English while I write in British English having grown up and been educated in Canada, a member of the British Commonwealth of Nations.

Have you not seen how many times members here are confused about the difference between "it's" and "its", "your" and "you're", "lose" and "loose", "there", "their" and "they're", etc. in which case spellcheck is totally asleep?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    4 years ago

You let me go so many times when I misspelled doesn't (I think I've used it as dosen't for far too long!)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    4 years ago

Normally I don't criticize anyone for their spelling or grammar mistakes because as I've admitted I know I've made mistakes as well.  Besides, English is not necessarily the first language of those who err, and I wish I were as adept with their second language as well as they are with my first. 

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.2  squiggy  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    4 years ago

For fun, I cut/pasted this to google             VA chief of staff turning vets into drug addicts.

I got this                                                      Did you mean: VA chief of staff turning vet's into drug addicts.

... so the problem of arranging the letters and squiggly marks is huge.

This just seems like this week's compilation of supermarket rag headlines where there's one sprout of truth.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  squiggy @3.2    4 years ago

When I see grammar or spelling errors in newspapers and magazines, even sometimes in books, I just have to shake my head.  However I'm not surprised that "Chinglish" is not uncommon where I am.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    4 years ago

I think you just reach a happy medium. Everyone will make typos. I am an extremely good speller and I sometimes will type it out wrong and misspell a common word. If I see it I try and correct it, but I'm sure I don't get them all. 

People should try and be correct, but it's not critical. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @3.3    4 years ago

I agree that people should try to be correct, although it's not usually critical, yet in some circumstances it can be. Texting has had a detrimental effect on spelling and grammar.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    4 years ago

Random, unsourced, unsupported rant. Not that there's no precedent for a thing like this.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 years ago

The person seeding this has a habit of doing this. They make unsupported and contentious remarks, post once or twice, the sit back and watch what they stir up while making no further comments. The last two articles they seeded, both unsupported and hateful rants having to do with the VA medical system by the way, were shut down and locked by the mods within a day or two for lack of participation and moderation by the seeders themselves. This person really has some issues apparently. A real shoot and scoot wonder!

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

I suspect there's a lot of truth to what you say. I've been spending some time learning about the CIA's quest for mind control project MK-Ultra. What they got away with is a real eye opener to just how far outside the law the government operates. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
6  PJ    4 years ago

Fake right wing news.  I do not believe anything that a right leaning person says for obvious reasons that we are not permitted to post on this site.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  PJ @6    4 years ago
I do not believe anything that a right leaning person says for obvious reasons

Ah! Feel the love, the tolerance, the sanity!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    4 years ago

Was thinking the same thing.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6.1.1    4 years ago

She knows how to make friends and influence people.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.2    4 years ago

Yep.

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
7  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

deleted, unacceptable source reprinting a "story" from a banned conspiracy website, SP

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
8  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
9  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

I would suggest reading licensed to lie. The book was written by a US Attorney that exposes the misconduct of the office to get a conviction at all cost even if the accused are innocent. Its unbelievable how corrupt the goverment is. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
10  sandy-2021492    4 years ago

Locking due to the absence of discussion by the author.