╌>

Bloomberg Aide Warns Trump Against Bringing Up Hunter Biden

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  50 comments

Bloomberg Aide Warns Trump Against Bringing Up Hunter Biden
On the tv show AM Joy this morning O'Brien gave a not so veiled warning to Donald Trump concerning Trump's announced plans to make Hunter Biden a major campaign issue should Joe Biden become the Democratic nominee.  O'Brien says should Trump bring up Hunter Biden, his own children's conflicts of interest and shady business dealings will be brought up

Timothy O'Brien is a senior campaign adviser to Michael Bloomberg, or was until a few days ago, as Bloomberg has dropped out. He still works for and advises Bloomberg and is certainly in the "in crowd" when it comes to Bloomberg's plans to combat Donald Trump in the forthcoming election. 

On the tv show AM Joy this morning O'Brien gave a not so veiled warning to Donald Trump concerning Trump's announced plans to make Hunter Biden a major campaign issue should Joe Biden become the Democratic nominee.  O'Brien says should Trump bring up Hunter Biden, his own children's conflicts of interest and shady business dealings will be brought up in a way and to an extent Trump cant even comprehend. And O'Brien should know, he is an author of a 2005 book about Trump which Trump sued him over. O'Brien won and Trump lost. 

The host of AM Joy, Joy Reid asked O'Brien if Bloomberg would bring up Trump's children, and while he didnt say yes directly, he did imply that Trump will be very sorry.  The impression of this exchange was very clearly that Bloomberg will go after Trump's children if Trump brings up Hunter Biden on a regular basis. 

Maybe the Democrats, thanks to Bloomberg and O'Brien, will not play so nice this time. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

I'm looking forward to someone giving Trump a taste of his own medicine. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.2  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

After watching the nastiness and name calling from both sides, I would say that he's already had a taste of that.

Trump would be best served in this instance if he would just keep his mouth shut and let the Ukrainian investigation release info. But we both know he cannot shut up, even when it's in his best interest. So in that regards he just has to accept that if he brings up Hunter Biden then he opens up his own children to the same type of conversation.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Snuffy @1.2    4 years ago

Yep, just wait till the public sees what Barron's been up to.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2  igknorantzrulz    4 years ago

The impression of this exchange was very clearly that Bloomberg will go after Trump's children if Trump brings up Hunter Biden on a regular basis. 

Maybe the Democrats, thanks to Bloomberg and O'Brien, will not play so nice this time''

Fck playin nice with Trump the scumbag in chief.

He would attack Bo Biden, so why not call out the TOTAL HYPOCRISY OF HIS UNQUALIFIED FAMILY, that can't pass BACKGROUND CHECKS (cause they bounce)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3  Sean Treacy    4 years ago

So the “defense” of Biden is to claim he’s the same as trump. Remember last week when “normalizing” trump was the gravest sin an American could commit? 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5  Greg Jones    4 years ago

After all the people's money that was wasted on investigating Trump when there was no evidence he did anything wrong, and then even more down the drain trying to impeach him on faked up charges, a few million looking into the affairs of Biden and his disgusting spawn would be a wise investment.

If Trump's kids were guilty of anything substantial and real, it would have come out and they would have been investigated.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    4 years ago
O'Brien says should Trump bring up Hunter Biden, his own children's conflicts of interest and shady business dealings will be brought up

Is he suggesting that Trump's kids won't be brought up otherwise? Fat chance of that.

zuksam
Junior Silent
6.1  zuksam  replied to  Tacos! @6    4 years ago

We've heard this all before. For 3 years they've been manufacturing Fake News about this scandal and that scandal and the proof that will be released any day now. Do you really think they have allegations on Trumps kids that we haven't heard before or any actual proof those allegations are true ? Trumps kids were successful in business long before Trump became president and they haven't become involved with any new businesses that are out of their depth. The only real thing they have to complain about is Trump hired his kids to work for his administration but he's hardy hiding that and there's nothing left for them to say that hasn't already been said about that. Hunter Biden on the other hand got a job that he wasn't at all qualified for and got paid far more than he was worth. While I don't know if Hunter asked his father for help getting that Prosecutor fired if he did it's a crime (but it will never be proven since his dad isn't going to rat him out) if he didn't then I don't know of any crime he's personally guilty of. I think the crime was committed by Joe Biden who did intercede on behalf of his son and his employer whether he was asked to or not and that's something that can be proven in court.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  zuksam @6.1    4 years ago
Do you really think they have allegations on Trumps kids that we haven't heard before or any actual proof those allegations are true ?

Of course not, but regardless of facts to the contrary, there will continue to be people who allege that Trump ran for president so he and his family could get rich. It doesn't seem to matter to anyone that they were already rich. It also doesn't seem to matter that there are plenty of Democrats who got rich after they got elected to office.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
7  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago

bloombergs aid warns trump? 

LOL

too funny :)

lib50
Professor Silent
8  lib50    4 years ago

I hope Bloomberg doesn't stop with the Trump spawn.  A whole lot of political spawn have their jobs because of their parent.  I can't wait to dig in.  And I have no problem with both parties coming under the same scrutiny.  Bring it on. But lets not pretend this nepotism doesn't belong to both parties and their dna.

Back in 2012, the group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington examined the publicly disclosed financial ties of Congress members and their family members. The group found :

‐82 members (40 Democrats and 42 Republicans) paid family members through their congressional offices, campaign committees, and political action committees;

‐44 members (20 Democrats and 24 Republicans) have family members who lobby or are employed in government affairs;

‐90 members (42 Democrats and 48 Republicans) have paid a family business, employer, or associated nonprofit;

‐20 members (13 Democrats and seven Republicans) used their campaign money to contribute to a family member’s political campaign;

‐14 members (six Democrats and eight Republicans) charged interest on personal loans they made to their own campaigns;

‐38 members (24 Democrats and 14 Republicans) earmarked to a family business, employer, or associated nonprofit.

The well connected spawn always find ways. Its up to the people to change the corruption.

CB
Professor Principal
8.1  CB  replied to  lib50 @8    4 years ago

I have not had time to check it out, but I have no problem understanding how it happens up to a point! People love their families and want the best for its members. So when they can (legally) help family - they do. Or, at the least, they stay out of the way of help coming their family members' way. (It's the familial war thingie - blah!) Successful people are people with for real benefits. (Smile.)

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
9  Robert in Ohio    4 years ago

Is this perhaps what we are looking forward to in January 2021 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1  MrFrost  replied to  Robert in Ohio @9    4 years ago

Not photoshopped. Trump pissed through his diaper. 

Covfefe, hamberders, getting lost walking to the limo, smocking guns....I won't even get into his NPD issues, or the metal implant on the back of his head, or his epic skin issues.

Trump's kids and that made of wood son-in-law, have raked in over 300 million in the last three years, all on the coat tails of Donny's position, but yea, let's make an issue of the 5 million Hunter made 8 fucking years ago. 

If trump is dumb enough to go after Hunter Biden, there will be a scorched Earth policy with trump's crooked lying kids. 

But hey, the GOP has convinced me to not vote for Hunter in 2020...

#JoeBiden2020

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MrFrost @9.1    4 years ago

You mean he's got ten billion dollars and he can't get decent heavy duty diapers? 

What is this world coming to?