╌>

Corona Virus _ Pandumic Two

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  4 years ago  •  45 comments

Corona Virus _ Pandumic Two
'It is being contained' --Kellyanne Conway

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

In our line of work you shake hands.The president will continue to do it I will continue to do it.

--Vice President, role model, and Pandemic Expert Mike Pence

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

All of this panic is not warranted. This virus is the common cold.

--Rush Limbaugh 3/11/2020

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @1    4 years ago
All of this panic is not warranted. This virus is the common cold. --Rush Limbaugh 3/11/2020

And here's the latest f rom this pea-brained bag of shit:

New York Attorney General    Letitia James    ordered InfoWars founder    Alex Jones    to “immediately stop selling & marketing products as a treatment,” after he      claimed       his supplements were “antivirals” that could cure the coronavirus.

user image
Freshman Silent
2      4 years ago

For Democrats rooting for the economy to collapse before the general election the virus is a Godsend.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  @2    4 years ago
 the virus is a Godsend

nah, the CDC said only people previously infected with TDS will blame this on trump.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @2.1    4 years ago
the CDC said only people previously infected with TDS will blame this on trump.

And Kellyanne Conway said it was contained.

And Rush Limbaugh said is was just like the common cold, 

And Pence said he and Trump still shake hands.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @2.1.1    4 years ago
the CDC said only people previously infected with TDS will blame this on trump.

And Kellyanne Conway said it was contained.

And Rush Limbaugh said is was just like the common cold, 

And Pence said he and Trump still shake hands

Well, perhaps I am being too critical of the Trump administration for their extreme delay in taking any measures to detect and in fact to deal with the virus in any way.

When in fact Dear Leader himself has long advocated measures that would prevent the Corona Virus from entering this country-- for some time now he has advocated spending tons of $$$ on building a wall on the Mexican border!!!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to    4 years ago

Thank you for not being an ideolog, Wally! Good for you.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.6  cjcold  replied to    4 years ago

A Trumpism? As in "I never said that"?

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  @2    4 years ago
For Democrats rooting for the economy to collapse before the general election the virus is a Godsend.

Then why has being going out of his way to avoid taking effective measures against it? (Certainly uou don't think tthat Trump is a Democrat...???)

squiggy
Junior Silent
2.3  squiggy  replied to  @2    4 years ago

...better than a shooting.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    4 years ago

Tried to comment on this yesterday and earlier today, but kept getting denied by a server error notice.

Anyway, the Trump is out of his realm and would be much better for himself and everyone else if he were back in NY bilking investors, cheating with anyone who would let him and striving to be on the cover of the Tabloids.

Besides, I think he is ill.  Don't matter, saw Ivanka the other day and she still walks with that 'nice bounce.'

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago
Besides, I think he is ill

Ae you referring to his mental illness-- or do you think he has the Corona Virus?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Krishna @3.1    4 years ago

clapp

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  bbl-1 @3.1.1    4 years ago
clapp

I'm sure he's had that more than once as well. /s

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.2  squiggy  replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago
Besides, I think he is ill.  Don't matter, saw Ivanka the other day and she still walks with that 'nice bounce.'

Biden needs your laser-focus.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  squiggy @3.2    4 years ago

Biden needs your laser-focus.

Are you aware of the fact that Biden is not president?

He does not have the power that a sitting president has.

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.2.2  squiggy  replied to  Krishna @3.2.1    4 years ago

Have the bouncing titties distracted you, too?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  bbl-1  replied to  squiggy @3.2    4 years ago

Your assertion is that former Vice President Biden is ill, mentally and physically?  If so, what is it that you see in his actions, demeanor and speech that leads you to that conclusion?

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.2.4  squiggy  replied to  bbl-1 @3.2.3    4 years ago

The inappropriateness of all three. How bout them Trump clan titties?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.2.5  bbl-1  replied to  squiggy @3.2.4    4 years ago

Strangest response to a question I've seen in a while.  In other words, you have nothing.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.7  seeder  Krishna  replied to  squiggy @3.2.2    4 years ago
Have the bouncing titties distracted you, too?

Trump's"titties" as you call them are not really "titties"-- they are "man Boobs". Excess fat due his being overweight and pigging out on Big Macs, fries, and sugar laden soft drinks. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago
Tried to comment on this yesterday and earlier today, but kept getting denied by a server error notice.

That seems to be going around.  Like a virus?  It seems that only Dems can catch it...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.3.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.3    4 years ago
That seems to be going around.  Like a virus?  It seems that only Dems can catch it...

I hope you are not implying that the site is being sabotaged because it isn't.

The issue is usually with Edge. We are having a conflict with is coding and ours. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.4  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago

Are you using Edge?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.4.1  bbl-1  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.4    4 years ago

No.  Internet Explorer.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.4.2  TᵢG  replied to  bbl-1 @3.4.1    4 years ago

IE is also Microsoft and historically a troublemaker.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.4.3  bbl-1  replied to  TᵢG @3.4.2    4 years ago

Actually the internet is a total different animal than it was a couple of decades ago when I got this darn thing.  It is full of more useless crap, oftentimes barely responsive and a whole lot more expensive for the services it provides.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.4.4  seeder  Krishna  replied to  bbl-1 @3.4.3    4 years ago
It is full of more useless crap, oftentimes barely responsive and a whole lot more expensive for the services it provides.

Lots more useless information-- and in fact lots more outright lies!

because more and more people hace access to ti.

As Albert Einstein once remarked:

I know of two things that are Infinite-- the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the former.

(I often wonder if he was thinking of the bizarre cast of characters that inhabit social media sites...???)

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.4.5  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.4    4 years ago

I'm using Chrome and did have the problem but as I mentioned it didn't last long.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.4.6  seeder  Krishna  replied to  bbl-1 @3.4.3    4 years ago
Actually the internet is a total different animal than it was a couple of decades ago when I got this darn thing.  It is full of more useless crap, oftentimes barely responsive and a whole lot more expensive for the services it provides.

I agree.

I can tell you an  interesting story about when I first started using the Internet. Originally  to use the 'Net you had to be a real techie. Then 3 services for "ordinary" people were created. Compuserve, which was mainly for businesses. And the other 2 were the  original America Online (AOL) and an ISP called "Prodigy".  (Among other things, AOL was popular because of their numerous group Chat Rooms...IIRC they were the first to have chat-- or at least the first to popularize it.  

I started with Prodigy...on a PC.  And it so long ago that Prodigy wasn't yet available for Windows. It was all in DOS! (At the time I had Windows on my 386-- but it didn't come with enough RAM to use Windows).

Anyway the point of this story is something that many people here might find hard to believe. At the time, the discussion on these sites were devoid of political arguments! People were talking about what normal (my opinion) people talked about. News stories of course-- but real news not the latest case of TDS or HDS. And lots and lots of things normal people were interested in: Sports, Cooking. Technical Advice (how to use computers, Internet, etc). Other Hobbies. Their families. Pets, etc. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.5  cjcold  replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago
and she still walks with that 'nice bounce.'

Which one can find at any high level titty bar (like Trump did).

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.6  seeder  Krishna  replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago

I had the same problem for a while. But then suddenly it went back to normal.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Conway?  Like I believe someone who is only qualified to work at Hot Dog On A Stick.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4    4 years ago
Conway?  Like I believe someone who is only qualified to work at Hot Dog On A Stick.

Ha!!  Now that you mention it, she looks a little like a hot dog on a stick.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1    4 years ago
she looks a little like a hot dog on a stick.

With too much yellow mustard.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  cjcold  replied to  Raven Wing @4.1.1    4 years ago

Sorry; I only know about frozen bananas. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1    4 years ago

Well, she walks like she has a stick up her ass.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.4  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Raven Wing @4.1.1    4 years ago
With too much yellow mustard.

Perhaps having an affair with Colonel Mustard in the Aviary with the Candlestick?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5  lady in black    4 years ago

Proving once again, crooked donnie is the worst president this country has ever had

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  lady in black @5    4 years ago

Proving once again, crooked donnie is the worst president this country has ever had

I watched a press conference Dear Leader had today. And once again, Fauci was back on with him. (He wasn't present at yesterday's conference). My guess is that Trump's handlers finally got through to him that throwing Fauci under one of Dear Leader's YUGE fleet of buses might not resonate well with some swing voters...).

Anyway, Dear leader couldn't resist making some of his usual stupid remarks. He now is assuring us that the Virus situation is improving (due to his brilliant leadership of course) and will mainly be under control by Easter (which isn't that far away).

Based on everything I've heard (from reliable sources) by Easter there will be many, many more cases, more deaths...and some really severe shortages of both medical equipment and hospital bed. .

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5.1.1  lady in black  replied to  Krishna @5.1    4 years ago

It is optimistic to think this will be gone by Easter, but in reality most of us know it won't be, everyone that is that doesn't hang on trump's every word as the gospel truth.