By:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  3 weeks ago  •  94 comments

He Just Wanted To Ask A Presidential Candidate A Question

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

The People's Fish
1  author  The People's Fish    3 weeks ago

Not a good move, now the blue collar union guys are pissed.

Evidently Trump's campaign manager Joe is cranking out the hits....lol

KDMichigan
1.1  KDMichigan  replied to  The People's Fish @1    3 weeks ago

The 'but Trumper's' have already dismissed this as a set up to make Dementia Joe look like a idiot, You know how them pesky conservatives put words in Joes mouth?

WallyW
1.2  WallyW  replied to  The People's Fish @1    3 weeks ago

Joe's pissed off just about everyone, but he's supposedly the best they've got. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

I see Trump winning by a landslide!

The People's Fish
1.2.1  author  The People's Fish  replied to  WallyW @1.2    3 weeks ago

The Never Joe movement has begun in the democrat party and it's evidently very strong. You can't hide his incompetence even on a good day.

Reckless campaign should have pulled Joe when he tried to get the young man to go outside and fight. There is no need for violence Joe and that guy would hurt you.

KDMichigan
1.2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  The People's Fish @1.2.1    3 weeks ago
The Never Joe movement has begun in the democrat party and it's evidently very strong.

Well thank god we have all these 'Independents' for Joe on NT to pick up the democrats slack.

The People's Fish
1.2.3  author  The People's Fish  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.2    3 weeks ago

The good news is the rest of the internet doesn't live in a retirement home where Alzheimer's is considered the norm.

I recently went on a voyage to discover the rest of the internet and I'm here to tell you it's very different.

Donald J. Trump Fan #1
1.2.4  Donald J. Trump Fan #1  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.2    3 weeks ago

Independents?  When have any of them here sided with conservative non Lincoln project  Republicans on any significant issue?  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.2.5  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.2    3 weeks ago

KD, since you feel the need to talk directly to independents, let me set the record straight. We have all you conservatives who voted in a moron for president. What choice do we have?

KDMichigan
1.2.6  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.5    3 weeks ago

And there you have it Perrie, because I don't walk lock stop with 'Independents' for Biden campaign you label me a conservative who voted for a moron. That's just the kind of thinking a 'Independent' would say.../s

It Is ME
1.2.7  It Is ME  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.5    3 weeks ago
We have all you conservatives who voted in a moron for president.

Only "Republican Conservatives" voted for Trump ?

Should one include "Conservative Democrats" and "Independents" too ?

They do Exist ya know !

The Magic Eight Ball
1.2.8  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.5    3 weeks ago
We have all you conservatives who voted in a moron for president

we did not vote for obama or hillary.  (those are the morons)

try again :)

The People's Fish
1.2.9  author  The People's Fish  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @1.2.8    3 weeks ago

Joe has a lot of momentum, Tens of people show up to see him.

KDMichigan
1.2.10  KDMichigan  replied to  The People's Fish @1.2.9    3 weeks ago

It doesn't matter. I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend that heard it from a anonymous source that President Trump is going to call off the 2020 election because of the COV-19 virus.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.2.11  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.6    3 weeks ago

You were the one who brought up indies, not me KD. You may be an indie that voted for Trump, but you are judging other indies for wanting Biden. The point of being an indie, is that we vote for what we think is the best route to go. So don't make it sound that just because some indies want Biden, that we are marching in lockstep. See how that works?

And for the record, some indies want Sanders. I don't, but hey it's a free world. 

but thanks for the Smedly. It gave me a laugh

The Magic Eight Ball
1.2.12  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  It Is ME @1.2.7    3 weeks ago

7 million obama voters voted trump...  ( they like to forget that part )

and even more will vote to re-elect trump.

Texan1211
1.2.13  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @1.2.7    3 weeks ago
We have all you conservatives who voted in a moron for president.
Should one include "Conservative Democrats" and "Independents" too ?
They do Exist ya know !

Strange, isn't it, after having been told for years that there are FAR more Democrats than Republicans, so it would be statistically impossible for ONLY conservative Republicans to elect a President if independents and Democrats came out in significant numbers.

The Magic Eight Ball
1.2.14  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  The People's Fish @1.2.9    3 weeks ago
Tens of people show up to see him.

all at once?  your kidding right?   LOL

didn't think the clown car was that big.... go figure.

Dragon
1.2.15  Dragon  replied to  WallyW @1.2    3 weeks ago

Trump pissed everyone off, still got elected...so that is not a disqualifier. 

Vic Eldred
1.2.16  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.5    3 weeks ago
We have all you conservatives who voted in a moron for president. What choice do we have?

When it comes to morons Joe Biden has no equals. I am very proud of the achievements of the current President. I think real independents will agree with me!

It Is ME
1.2.17  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.13    3 weeks ago

That "Fence"..... is a tricky thing to be on for sure ! 

It Is ME
1.2.18  It Is ME  replied to  Dragon @1.2.15    3 weeks ago
Trump pissed everyone off,

Not EVERYONE ! jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
1.2.19  It Is ME  replied to  The People's Fish @1.2.9    3 weeks ago

"The Show Must go on", for comedies sake !

JohnRussell
1.2.20  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.6    3 weeks ago
because I don't walk lock stop with 'Independents' for Biden campaign you label me a conservative who voted for a moron.

she didnt say it because she's an independent, she said it because it is as plain as day. 

bugsy
1.2.21  bugsy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.5    3 weeks ago

I'm sorry, Perrie, but I am highly suspect that you are "Independent".

WallyW
1.2.22  WallyW  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.11    3 weeks ago

Biden is obviously not fit to be president.

Ed-NavDoc
1.2.23  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.11    3 weeks ago

I am a Independent who does not particularly care for Trump and did not vote for him. I voted 3rd party. With that said, I did not vote for HRC because I considered her far worse than Trump. With the upcoming election, there is no way I will vote for Biden or Sanders. I may not particularly care for Trump but I like and trust Joe and Bernie far less than I do Trump!

And also for the record, some indies don't want Sanders either. But like you said it's a free world.

Have a good day. 

bbl-1
1.2.24  bbl-1  replied to  WallyW @1.2.22    3 weeks ago

Why?

sixpick
1.2.25  sixpick  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.5    3 weeks ago

Well Perrie, I had to give you a thumbs up for participation.  We all know Trump is a cocky asshole and a lot of people don't care for that sort of personality, especially since it goes completely against Political Correctness and staying in line at the movie theater, so to speak, but he promised things when he ran for President and he has produced more on his promises than any other President in my life.

Remember the stock market was going to fall through the floor and we were going to immediately go into the worst depression in history that would never end, according the the so called credible New York Times.  Well, that hasn't happened and if it happens during this crisis it will not be Trump's fault.  There's no President who could make anything different than it is, but the Democrats and the media  leg of their party keep trying to use everything that Trump has done and is doing to gain political points, even though they are mostly misrepresentations to outright lies.

The Democrat Party has been hijacked by a bunch of radicals including many of the news sources.  The Democrat Party has moved so far to the left, I guess being in the middle is the old Left and what use to be the middle is the new right now.

Biden said one of the main reasons he decided to run was because Trump took the side of hate instead of those who were brave enough to stand up against it.  Well, that is a bald-face lie.  I don't know if some people will not admit it or they are that stupid.  He even had to clarify it.  Unless you think every one of us who are against removing statues of leaders from both sides of the Civil War support hate.  You see, we understand Cultural Marxism is the underlying reason for all of this and the study of Cultural Marxism started long before Donald Trump.

We understand there are problems we have in this country, but we also see the greatness of this country.  Rarely do you see real compassion from the Left, which represents the Democrat Party these days.  Their compassion is totally dependent on whether a person supports the collective ideas of Marxism.  They claim tolerance, but they will just as well beat up a black man with a Trump cap on as beat up a white man with a Trump cap on, because they know he doesn't follow their ideology.  That's the only time they don't use race as an excuse to call their victims racists.  They call them Uncle Toms then and see nothing wrong in doing so.

I could go on and on, but I don't feel like it and no one feels like reading it, so good night, sleep tight.

Ronin2
1.2.26  Ronin2  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.2.5    3 weeks ago

First, remember who the Democrats had running against Trump.Then rethink the accusation. Hillary is more vile; and a far better criminal than Trump will ever be. Hillary knows how to bilk the system; and is in so solid with the Establishment she will never suffer for it.

Second, you want to replace a non Establishment moron with a senile, demented career Establishment moron that knows how to milk the system for every dollar it is worth; and will be protected by the media and the left due to the D behind his name? 

As one independent to another, no thank you!  I don't need four years of idiots trying to explain what Biden meant every time he opens his mouth; and how Trump was so much worse.

Donald J. Trump Fan #1
1.3  Donald J. Trump Fan #1  replied to  The People's Fish @1    3 weeks ago

Welcome back....

The People's Fish
1.3.1  author  The People's Fish  replied to  Donald J. Trump Fan #1 @1.3    3 weeks ago

It's a breath of fresh hair to be back!

It Is ME
1.3.2  It Is ME  replied to  The People's Fish @1.3.1    3 weeks ago

Get Closer ! jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

The People's Fish
1.3.3  author  The People's Fish  replied to  It Is ME @1.3.2    3 weeks ago

This is just amazing....

It Is ME
1.3.4  It Is ME  replied to  The People's Fish @1.3.3    3 weeks ago

It "HURTS", Damn it "HURTS" ! ! jrSmiley_103_smiley_image.jpg

Vic Eldred
1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  The People's Fish @1    3 weeks ago
Evidently Trump's campaign manager Joe is cranking out the hits....lol

And Biden's campaign manager will put Joe under wraps. They are committed to the debate with Sanders tomorrow, you know the one that Joe wants to sit down for, but after that we won't be hearing or seeing much of senile Joe.

It Is ME
2  It Is ME    3 weeks ago

It's a good thing Joes "Handlers" hold him to 7 minute commercials. If they allowed him to Drag on longer than that, There would be a "Hole" lot more "This is what he meant's" taking up election Time.

The People's Fish
2.1  author  The People's Fish  replied to  It Is ME @2    3 weeks ago

His campaign is happy about one thing.....

It Is ME
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  The People's Fish @2.1    3 weeks ago
His campaign is happy about one thing.....

He's found a way around it ! 

KDMichigan
2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  It Is ME @2    3 weeks ago

original

The People's Fish
2.2.1  author  The People's Fish  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    3 weeks ago

If they haven't figured it out now, Joe is actually campaigning for Trump.

cjcold
2.2.2  cjcold  replied to  The People's Fish @2.2.1    3 weeks ago

Taken out of context.

Tacos!
3  Tacos!    3 weeks ago

This guy actually was wrong on Joe's political position. Joe's position has long been that people should have access to hunting rifles, shotguns, etc. - weapons he considers less scary than AR-type rifles. He has always said he only wants to get rid of those guns.

My comment is not about whether or not this is good policy. I'm just saying this worker was wrong on the facts. 

However, Joe should have been able to handle this mistake with more grace and not be such an angry bully.

Dulay
4  Dulay    3 weeks ago

Yet he didn't ask Biden a question, he made a false accusation. BIG DIFFERENCE. 

Since he has to lie in order to try to push his agenda, his agenda must not have merit. 

KDMichigan
4.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4    3 weeks ago
Since he has to lie in order to try to push his agenda, his agenda must not have merit. 

Please tell us what was his agenda.

If it was to make Joe look like a idiot I would have to say he was quite successful.

Dulay
4.1.1  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1    3 weeks ago
Please tell us what was his agenda.

First of all, I note that you aren't arguing that he didn't lie. 

Secondly, if you are unable to garner what his agenda is from his video, I can't help you. 

KDMichigan
4.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4.1.1    3 weeks ago
Nope. He accused Biden of taking away 2nd Amendment rights.

[Deleted]

[Just because Deleted] doesn't agree with the workers opinion doesn't mean it's a lie.

I can't help you. 

I'll pass on being a TDS sufferer but thanks anyhow.

[KD and Dulay - please refrain from making this personal.  Address the topic.]

The People's Fish
4.1.3  author  The People's Fish  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1.2    3 weeks ago

Are we really going to debate ole Waterhead joe's argument?

pass.....

Vic Eldred
4.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4    3 weeks ago
Yet he didn't ask Biden a question, he made a false accusation.

A FACTUAL ACCUSATION!  Joe did say he was going to confiscate certain type of weapons - whatever a AR-14 is!  He also said he was giving the fake Hispanic Bozo Beto the job of controlling "guns."  And we do remember Beto saying he would confiscate 'em all!

Dulay
4.2.1  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2    3 weeks ago
A FACTUAL ACCUSATION! Joe did say he was going to confiscate certain type of weapons 

Nope. He accused Biden of taking away 2nd Amendment rights. There is NO 2nd Amendment right to own a specific type of firearm. Scalia stated that clearly in Heller. 

And we do remember Beto saying he would confiscate 'em all!

Irrelevant, Biden isn't Beto. 

Tacos!
4.2.2  Tacos!  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2    3 weeks ago
whatever a AR-14 is

He really doesn't have a clue about guns. That's why it's kind of hard to listen to him pontificate about which guns we "need" to ban.

KDMichigan
4.2.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4.2.1    3 weeks ago
There is NO 2nd Amendment right to own a specific type of firearm.

What a statement there, So in Dulay world Democrats could outlaw all guns but a single shot 22 pistol. Makes sense to no one ever.

Irrelevant, Biden isn't Beto.

So Dementia Joe saying he would appoint Beto, with his anti gun stance, it is irrelevant? LMFAO That smells like hypocrisy to me.

Dulay
4.2.4  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.3    3 weeks ago
What a statement there, So in Dulay world Democrats could outlaw all guns but a single shot 22 pistol. Makes sense to no one ever.

Argue what I SAID, not the words you want to put into my mouth. My statement stands. Refute it. 

So Dementia Joe saying he would appoint Beto, with his anti gun stance, it is irrelevant?

Why not link that Infowars video KD? 

LMFAO That smells like hypocrisy to me.

Just for kicks and giggles, is Trump in charge or are those that he appoints in charge? 

Oh wait, Trump did say that HE didn't get rid of the Global Health Security team, it was his Administration. I for one don't expect Biden to pass the buck like Trump does. 

KDMichigan
4.2.5  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4.2.1    3 weeks ago
Nope. He accused Biden of taking away 2nd Amendment rights.

Is that what you learned on Rachel Madcow? He never said no such thing, there is a big difference between take and diminish but we know how false headlines grab at the heart strings.

Why not link that Infowars video KD? 

You don't need a extreme right source like infowars to see it. It is readily avialable all over the interweb, probably not so much if you limit yourself to left wing talking points like Rachel madcow slobbering over trumps tax returns.

But Trump!!!!!

Dulay
4.2.6  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.5    3 weeks ago
Is that what you learned on Rachel Madcow?

More juvenile claptrap. 

He never said no such thing, there is a big difference between take and diminish but we know how false headlines grab at the heart strings.

It's in the video. NOT the one posted here of course. The one of the ENTIRE encounter. One has to be curious enough to actually look into what the liar actually said.  

You don't need a extreme right source like infowars to see it. It is readily avialable all over the interweb, probably not so much if you limit yourself to left wing talking points like Rachel madcow slobbering over trumps tax returns.

Fine KD. You stated that Biden said that he would "APPOINT" Beto. 

Post a link to support your claim that Biden stated that he will 'appoint' Beto to anything. Please do NOT post any INFOWARS bullshit that requires interpretive explanation about it kinda. sorta, sounds like that's what Biden meant. 

"Biden saying he would appoint Beto". PROVE IT. 

Dulay
4.2.8  Dulay  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.2.7    3 weeks ago

Thank you for the interpretive 'journalism'. 

You and your fellow travelers want to put words in Biden's mouth. 

I'll ask you for the same proof I asked KD for. 

Post a link that actually PROVES that Biden said that he would put Beto 'in charge of gun control'. 

BTFW, not only does your link show the snippet of the video, it also has the transcript of what was ACTUALLY said. I have to wonder WHY the NYPost didn't just QUOTE Biden instead of using a misleading headline. 

Dean Moriarty
4.2.9  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Dulay @4.2.8    3 weeks ago

If you watched the video than you saw where Biden said he was going to put Beto in charge of the gun problem. 

Dulay
4.2.10  Dulay  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.2.9    3 weeks ago

I DID watch the video and he says NO SUCH THING. 

From YOUR link the QUOTE is:

“You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”

See there Dean, no 'in charge' or 'appoint' in that statement.

When you or KD claim that 'Biden said' your should be able to post a link in which he actually said EXACTLY that. Neither of you did and neither of you CAN.

It's ironic that YOU say Biden said he'd put Beto 'in charge' and KD insists that Biden said he'd 'appoint Beto'. Two interpretations of the same statement. 

You and KD can infer whatever the fuck you want but that is merely YOUR interpretation of want you THINK Biden meant. 

Words matter and you should be able to have a discussion on their merits. 

The Magic Eight Ball
4.2.11  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Dulay @4.2.10    3 weeks ago
I DID watch the video and he says NO SUCH THING

https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-promises-put-beto-040947784.html

“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him,” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort . I'm counting on ya."

biden clearly said he was going to put beto in charge of "the gun problem."

Texan1211
4.2.12  Texan1211  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @4.2.11    3 weeks ago

Why bother to parse words?

Most rational people would say that if someone is leading something, then they are in charge.

People that don't just want to argue for argument's sake.

Phffft.

OF COURSE Biden said what he said, and to ordinary humans, it appears Beto will be in charge of the "gun problem" that troubles Mr. Biden so much, if Biden wins.

WTF else would Biden have meant?????

People claiming otherwise are merely disingenuous.

Dulay
4.2.13  Dulay  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @4.2.11    3 weeks ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
4.2.14  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.12    3 weeks ago
Why bother to parse words?

It never ceases to amaze me how many use that term as if it were a BAD THING. 

https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/to-parse-the-words.2154650/

Parsing words definition

Literally, to parse means   to do a grammatical analysis.

Metaphorically, to parse words means to examine someone's words closely, looking for their exact meaning or for the intention behind them.

THE HORROR!

BTFW, I asked what he SAID, not what you or anyone else thinks that he MEANT. 

The People's Fish
6  author  The People's Fish    3 weeks ago

If you haven't seen Joe's recent online town hall here it is. It was so bad the campaign is trying to get Facebook and youtube to pull it as a fake video LOL!

They pulled the plug when he walked off screen ROFL  Check out 2:11

Dragon
6.1  Dragon  replied to  The People's Fish @6    3 weeks ago

Not as bad as Trump's Wednesday speech, in which he got just about everything wrong...whomever wrote that speech for him must really not like him, and were laughing their butts off as he read it, not understanding a word of what he was reading. 

The People's Fish
6.1.1  author  The People's Fish  replied to  Dragon @6.1    3 weeks ago

A but trump isn't going to deflect from the situation that is Waterhead Joe.

No dice homeslice!

Texan1211
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Dragon @6.1    3 weeks ago

Holy deflection, Batman!

JohnRussell
6.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Dragon @6.1    3 weeks ago

Biden's only problem is he tends to talk too much. Not the best idea for someone who is susceptible to stuttering. 

I'd rather have a stutterer than a moron though.   Trump has said more stupid things in office than the other 43 presidents put together. 

The People's Fish
6.1.4  author  The People's Fish  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.3    3 weeks ago

Err um ok................ROFL

JohnRussell
6.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  The People's Fish @6.1.4    3 weeks ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
6.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.3    3 weeks ago
Not the best idea for someone who is susceptible to stuttering. 

I'd call it "Constant Brain Farting" for Joe.

"Real Stuttering problems", isn't a Joe thing. He means what...….he...….ummmmm…… oh look, a dog-faced pony ...… ooooo SQUIRREL !

The People's Fish
6.1.7  author  The People's Fish  replied to  It Is ME @6.1.6    3 weeks ago

They know exactly what it is but this is all they could get.

Amazing isn't it? Funniest thing I've ever seen. 

It Is ME
6.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  The People's Fish @6.1.7    3 weeks ago

Joe's the BEST of their BEST. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

WOW ! jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

arkpdx
6.1.9  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.3    3 weeks ago

"I'd rather have a stutterer than a moron though"

With Joe you'd get a twofer. He stutters and is a moron in one 

The People's Fish
6.1.10  author  The People's Fish  replied to  arkpdx @6.1.9    3 weeks ago

Plus he announced a running mate.....

loki12
6.1.11  loki12  replied to  The People's Fish @6.1.10    3 weeks ago

Quid pro slow is going to be heart broken.

Tacos!
6.1.12  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.3    3 weeks ago
I'd rather have a stutterer than a moron though.

I can't say I have ever heard anyone criticize him for stuttering. It has always been for saying something stupid.

bbl-1
6.1.13  bbl-1  replied to  The People's Fish @6.1.1    3 weeks ago

Trump doesn't deflect?  He can't because he can't put two thoughts or happenings together.  He skated on 'the Stormy Who' and you guys figured that was good enough.  And so far it worked.  But the guy lives in fields of landmines he placed for himself.  He is a loser.  Always has been and that will never change.  His time is coming.

Jasper2529
6.2  Jasper2529  replied to  The People's Fish @6    3 weeks ago

Hilarious! At 1:10, "Marie Perkins" called Biden "Mr. President"!

(Welcome back, BF ... many of us missed you!)

charger 383
7  charger 383    3 weeks ago

The Fish is back!!!

The People's Fish
7.1  author  The People's Fish  replied to  charger 383 @7    3 weeks ago

I am back and I have an army of like minds coming to join us here for the coming Great Meme War 2

Ed-NavDoc
7.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  The People's Fish @7.1    3 weeks ago

Welcome back Fish! You were missed.

squiggy
7.1.2  squiggy  replied to  The People's Fish @7.1    3 weeks ago

89335440_2911228215603484_41797915417300

The People's Fish
7.1.3  author  The People's Fish  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @7.1.1    3 weeks ago

Had to return to help the winners here.

loki12
8  loki12    3 weeks ago

Joe Biden: Like a Rock........Only Dumber!

The People's Fish
8.1  author  The People's Fish  replied to  loki12 @8    3 weeks ago

This is organization, it's everything democrats could have hoped for.

loki12
8.1.1  loki12  replied to  The People's Fish @8.1    3 weeks ago

I love their excuse.....a technical glitch? What kind of technical glitch causes the senile old fart to wander off camera?

The People's Fish
8.1.2  author  The People's Fish  replied to  loki12 @8.1.1    3 weeks ago

He won't make it till the election. 

loki12
8.1.3  loki12  replied to  The People's Fish @8.1.2    3 weeks ago

His only job is to deny the nomination of Bernie. Then the ruling elites will focus group a team that they can sell to the masses. 

squiggy
9  squiggy    3 weeks ago

72067938_2693718364021138_85844486087979

sixpick
9.1  sixpick  replied to  squiggy @9    3 weeks ago

Here's a video of him playing the banjo.

squiggy
10  squiggy    3 weeks ago

65750085_2402668566459454_92779699703591

arkpdx
10.1  arkpdx  replied to  squiggy @10    3 weeks ago

From what I have seen Biden wants to smell your daughter, not your wife

squiggy
10.1.1  squiggy  replied to  arkpdx @10.1    3 weeks ago

78068866_2724120180980956_28462816131075