By:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  4 years ago  •  94 comments

He Just Wanted To Ask A Presidential Candidate A Question

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    4 years ago

It's a good thing Joes "Handlers" hold him to 7 minute commercials. If they allowed him to Drag on longer than that, There would be a "Hole" lot more "This is what he meant's" taking up election Time.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.2  KDMichigan  replied to  It Is ME @2    4 years ago

original

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Release The Kraken @2.2.1    4 years ago

Taken out of context.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    4 years ago

This guy actually was wrong on Joe's political position. Joe's position has long been that people should have access to hunting rifles, shotguns, etc. - weapons he considers less scary than AR-type rifles. He has always said he only wants to get rid of those guns.

My comment is not about whether or not this is good policy. I'm just saying this worker was wrong on the facts. 

However, Joe should have been able to handle this mistake with more grace and not be such an angry bully.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4  Dulay    4 years ago

Yet he didn't ask Biden a question, he made a false accusation. BIG DIFFERENCE. 

Since he has to lie in order to try to push his agenda, his agenda must not have merit. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4    4 years ago
Since he has to lie in order to try to push his agenda, his agenda must not have merit. 

Please tell us what was his agenda.

If it was to make Joe look like a idiot I would have to say he was quite successful.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1    4 years ago
Please tell us what was his agenda.

First of all, I note that you aren't arguing that he didn't lie. 

Secondly, if you are unable to garner what his agenda is from his video, I can't help you. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4.1.1    4 years ago
Nope. He accused Biden of taking away 2nd Amendment rights.

[Deleted]

[Just because Deleted] doesn't agree with the workers opinion doesn't mean it's a lie.

I can't help you. 

I'll pass on being a TDS sufferer but thanks anyhow.

[KD and Dulay - please refrain from making this personal.  Address the topic.]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @4    4 years ago
Yet he didn't ask Biden a question, he made a false accusation.

A FACTUAL ACCUSATION!  Joe did say he was going to confiscate certain type of weapons - whatever a AR-14 is!  He also said he was giving the fake Hispanic Bozo Beto the job of controlling "guns."  And we do remember Beto saying he would confiscate 'em all!

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.1  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2    4 years ago
A FACTUAL ACCUSATION! Joe did say he was going to confiscate certain type of weapons 

Nope. He accused Biden of taking away 2nd Amendment rights. There is NO 2nd Amendment right to own a specific type of firearm. Scalia stated that clearly in Heller. 

And we do remember Beto saying he would confiscate 'em all!

Irrelevant, Biden isn't Beto. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.2  Tacos!  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2    4 years ago
whatever a AR-14 is

He really doesn't have a clue about guns. That's why it's kind of hard to listen to him pontificate about which guns we "need" to ban.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4.2.1    4 years ago
There is NO 2nd Amendment right to own a specific type of firearm.

What a statement there, So in Dulay world Democrats could outlaw all guns but a single shot 22 pistol. Makes sense to no one ever.

Irrelevant, Biden isn't Beto.

So Dementia Joe saying he would appoint Beto, with his anti gun stance, it is irrelevant? LMFAO That smells like hypocrisy to me.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.4  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.3    4 years ago
What a statement there, So in Dulay world Democrats could outlaw all guns but a single shot 22 pistol. Makes sense to no one ever.

Argue what I SAID, not the words you want to put into my mouth. My statement stands. Refute it. 

So Dementia Joe saying he would appoint Beto, with his anti gun stance, it is irrelevant?

Why not link that Infowars video KD? 

LMFAO That smells like hypocrisy to me.

Just for kicks and giggles, is Trump in charge or are those that he appoints in charge? 

Oh wait, Trump did say that HE didn't get rid of the Global Health Security team, it was his Administration. I for one don't expect Biden to pass the buck like Trump does. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.5  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @4.2.1    4 years ago
Nope. He accused Biden of taking away 2nd Amendment rights.

Is that what you learned on Rachel Madcow? He never said no such thing, there is a big difference between take and diminish but we know how false headlines grab at the heart strings.

Why not link that Infowars video KD? 

You don't need a extreme right source like infowars to see it. It is readily avialable all over the interweb, probably not so much if you limit yourself to left wing talking points like Rachel madcow slobbering over trumps tax returns.

But Trump!!!!!

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.6  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.5    4 years ago
Is that what you learned on Rachel Madcow?

More juvenile claptrap. 

He never said no such thing, there is a big difference between take and diminish but we know how false headlines grab at the heart strings.

It's in the video. NOT the one posted here of course. The one of the ENTIRE encounter. One has to be curious enough to actually look into what the liar actually said.  

You don't need a extreme right source like infowars to see it. It is readily avialable all over the interweb, probably not so much if you limit yourself to left wing talking points like Rachel madcow slobbering over trumps tax returns.

Fine KD. You stated that Biden said that he would "APPOINT" Beto. 

Post a link to support your claim that Biden stated that he will 'appoint' Beto to anything. Please do NOT post any INFOWARS bullshit that requires interpretive explanation about it kinda. sorta, sounds like that's what Biden meant. 

"Biden saying he would appoint Beto". PROVE IT. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.2.7  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Dulay @4.2.6    4 years ago

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.8  Dulay  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.2.7    4 years ago

Thank you for the interpretive 'journalism'. 

You and your fellow travelers want to put words in Biden's mouth. 

I'll ask you for the same proof I asked KD for. 

Post a link that actually PROVES that Biden said that he would put Beto 'in charge of gun control'. 

BTFW, not only does your link show the snippet of the video, it also has the transcript of what was ACTUALLY said. I have to wonder WHY the NYPost didn't just QUOTE Biden instead of using a misleading headline. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.2.9  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Dulay @4.2.8    4 years ago

If you watched the video than you saw where Biden said he was going to put Beto in charge of the gun problem. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.10  Dulay  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.2.9    4 years ago

I DID watch the video and he says NO SUCH THING. 

From YOUR link the QUOTE is:

“You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”

See there Dean, no 'in charge' or 'appoint' in that statement.

When you or KD claim that 'Biden said' your should be able to post a link in which he actually said EXACTLY that. Neither of you did and neither of you CAN.

It's ironic that YOU say Biden said he'd put Beto 'in charge' and KD insists that Biden said he'd 'appoint Beto'. Two interpretations of the same statement. 

You and KD can infer whatever the fuck you want but that is merely YOUR interpretation of want you THINK Biden meant. 

Words matter and you should be able to have a discussion on their merits. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
4.2.11  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @4.2.10    4 years ago
I DID watch the video and he says NO SUCH THING

“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him,” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort . I'm counting on ya."

biden clearly said he was going to put beto in charge of "the gun problem."

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2.12  Texan1211  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @4.2.11    4 years ago

Why bother to parse words?

Most rational people would say that if someone is leading something, then they are in charge.

People that don't just want to argue for argument's sake.

Phffft.

OF COURSE Biden said what he said, and to ordinary humans, it appears Beto will be in charge of the "gun problem" that troubles Mr. Biden so much, if Biden wins.

WTF else would Biden have meant?????

People claiming otherwise are merely disingenuous.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.13  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @4.2.11    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.14  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @4.2.12    4 years ago
Why bother to parse words?

It never ceases to amaze me how many use that term as if it were a BAD THING. 

Parsing words definition

Literally, to parse means   to do a grammatical analysis.

Metaphorically, to parse words means to examine someone's words closely, looking for their exact meaning or for the intention behind them.

THE HORROR!

BTFW, I asked what he SAID, not what you or anyone else thinks that he MEANT. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
7  charger 383    4 years ago

The Fish is back!!!

squiggy
Junior Silent
9  squiggy    4 years ago

72067938_2693718364021138_8584448608797982720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=haPTwKNWdGgAX_6azND&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=a47974028f4863d4a3b6f2287f3f7399&oe=5E94C127

sixpick
Professor Quiet
9.1  sixpick  replied to  squiggy @9    4 years ago

Here's a video of him playing the banjo.

squiggy
Junior Silent
10  squiggy    4 years ago

65750085_2402668566459454_927796997035917312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=yrKzYaLgRsoAX-F9FY0&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=cc6e3cc567f20bc2d6ff932a3491f7de&oe=5E93C51B

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.1  arkpdx  replied to  squiggy @10    4 years ago

From what I have seen Biden wants to smell your daughter, not your wife

squiggy
Junior Silent
10.1.1  squiggy  replied to  arkpdx @10.1    4 years ago

78068866_2724120180980956_284628161310752768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=vCJqXxek34oAX_8FObS&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=502213811fe073c23476c614a0459efd&oe=5E933E7F