╌>

A Generational War Is Brewing Over Coronavirus

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xdm9mm  •  4 years ago  •  14 comments

A Generational War Is Brewing Over Coronavirus
Scientists and government officials fighting the coronavirus epidemic say they have a problem: Carefree youths.

Scientists and government officials fighting the coronavirus epidemic say they have a problem: Carefree youths.

Said another way, self absorbed pieces of shit with no concept of reality.  Me,me,me...  It's all about me.

Please go to the seed article.  There is an excellent video in the very beginning which explains in pretty good detail the genesis of this disease.  Also, please READ the article.  It has some eye opening information and proves pretty much what the authors indicate as "cafefree youths" (a polite term at best).

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

As authorities moved to restrict social gatherings last week, bars and restaurants from New York to Berlin filled up with revelers, illegal “lockdown parties” popped up in France and Belgium, and campuses in the U.S. lit up for end-of-the-world dorm parties.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc