╌>

In case you forget how this pandemic started.

Category:  News & Politics

By:  the-peoples-fish  •  4 years ago  •  31 comments

In case you forget how this pandemic started.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    4 years ago

I think all the Trump supporters should go to China and investigate. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago
I think all the Trump supporters should go to China and investigate. 

They already are ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Someone had to do it ! jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Cathar
Freshman Silent
3  Cathar    4 years ago

Ignorance and fear are all you have. When Senators, both GOP and Democratic make money off of the pandemic and tRump lies 24/7 and uses daily updates in place of his rales to spew hate, fear and above all ignorance, it is time we stick to facts and science not ignorance.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Cathar @3    4 years ago

Trump is dealing with the facts during his daily briefings.  His critics not so much.  They are still too afflicted by TDS to unify the nation in our battle vs this illness.

zuksam
Junior Silent
4  zuksam    4 years ago

Live meat markets, comingling live "bush meat" as they're caught with farm animals on the farms, during shipment, and at the Live meat markets themselves. Then to top it all off they slaughter and butcher them at the same place on the same table in the market without proper cleaning between animals before wrapping it up for the customers to take home. There are very good reasons why we keep chickens in confinement, it's so they don't get exposed to wild birds or wild bird poop. Our Beef grows in the fields but it goes through the feed lot system that isolates new arrivals from the Beeves that have been there a few months and will be slaughtered soon. Sure you can have chickens at home or cows but that generally means you will be consuming that food and any problems will be isolated to you and your family. A large commercial slaughter house will not accept livestock from hobby farms they only process animals that come through industry channels to prevent cross contamination. If you have a cow that needs to be processed there are small shops that will do it but the cost is higher because they have to clean between kills, these small shops generally process wild deer also so they are setup to prevent cross contamination and many only process deer during hunting season and during that time they process deer exclusively.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5  It Is ME    4 years ago

"In case you forget how this pandemic started."

" Ching-Chong Duck Tape " ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

It's the Brand ALL "KILLERS" Use ! jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

squiggy
Junior Silent
6  squiggy    4 years ago

90530393_2942655049127467_6498857406628364288_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=K5Aqi3YJemsAX_-Y9GT&_nc_ht=scontent.fwbw1-1.fna&oh=862da8bee144116af9a7e84159b24a6b&oe=5E9CA580

squiggy
Junior Silent
7  squiggy    4 years ago

90439144_2942656752460630_3345300273953243136_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=84ZP5bapNWIAX_tisom&_nc_ht=scontent.fwbw1-1.fna&oh=08f7e6be0a911629eda758850a97c198&oe=5E9C730B

It Is ME
Masters Guide
7.1  It Is ME  replied to  squiggy @7    4 years ago

Trump "Inhales"....Media say he's hogging "Air" for personal gains ! jrSmiley_103_smiley_image.jpg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
7.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.1    4 years ago
They all use to jerk him off as a guest on shows till he wiped Hillary off the electoral map.

Money means something....until it doesn't. 

Even Jessie and Al used to "Kiss his White Ass" for "Money", before !