╌>

‘I’ve never trusted a communist’: Martha McSally demands WHO director step down for China ‘cover-up’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  4 years ago  •  87 comments

By:   Frieda Powers

‘I’ve never trusted a communist’: Martha McSally demands WHO director step down for China ‘cover-up’
accused the WHO of “helping Communist China cover-up” the full impact of the virus and called for a congressional probe. McSally concurred with her Republican colleague, saying that “we need to look at addressing the WHO as well.” She also addressed funding for the organization, suggesting U.S. debts to China “should be forgiven, as a minimum.”

Senator McSally is right.  We should never ever trust communists.  China owns the WHO and installed the current leader who covered up for them.  

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Sen. Martha McSally accused the World Health Organization of “covering up” for China in the COVID-19 pandemic and said the director of the organization needs to step down.

The Arizona Republican called out WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus during an appearance on Fox Business’ “ Mornings with Maria ” Thursday, calling for his resignation over the organization’s mishandling of the coronavirus outbreak, which originated in Wuhan, China.

“I’ve never trusted a communist. And their cover-up of this virus that originated with them has caused unnecessary deaths around America and around the world,” McSally told host Maria Bartiromo in speaking of the Communist Party of China.

Recent reports have questioned the validity of China’s statistics regarding the number of cases and fatalities in the country as more than 1 million people worldwide have been infected with the virus. McSally, who is up for reelection this fall, contended that the WHO failed in its oversight of China’s data reporting and Tedros, who has led the global organization since 2017, should relinquish his post.

“The WHO needs to stop covering for them. I think Dr. Tedros needs to step down. We need to take some action to address this issue. It’s just irresponsible, it’s unconscionable what they have done here while we have people dying across the globe,” she told Bartiromo.

The GOP lawmaker, who was appointed to the Senate after former U.S. Sen. John Kyl resigned, agreed with Florida  Sen. Rick Scott who, earlier this week, accused the WHO of “helping Communist China cover-up” the full impact of the virus and called for a congressional probe.

McSally concurred with her Republican colleague, saying that “we need to look at addressing the WHO as well.” She also addressed funding for the organization, suggesting U.S. debts to China “should be forgiven, as a minimum.”

But a spokesman for the WHO contended that the organization expects members “to report data in a timely and accurate manner.”

“Membership in WHO and signing up to the International Health Regulations both carry with it the responsibility to prioritize public health, nationally and internationally, not only because global health norms say so, but because the two are inextricably linked, as this global pandemic has made clear to the world,” Tarik Jašarević said, though he did not address McSally’s remarks directly, according to Politico.

Political analyst Ian Bremmer, during an appearance on the “Fox News Rundown” podcast on Thursday, also accused the WHO of “carrying a lot of water for China because they want access and they want the funding.”

Tedros, who  recently praised  President Donald Trump for his “political commitment and political leadership” saying he was “doing all he can,” spoke about the pandemic at a press conference on Thursday.

The 55-year-old Ethiopian politician expressed that he was “deeply concerned” about the “rapid escalation and global spread” of the virus.

“Over the past five weeks, we have witnessed a near exponential growth in the number of new cases, reaching almost every country, territory, and area,” he said.

“There’s been a deluge of fantastic, scientifically based, evidence-based publications coming in on a daily basis,” Tedros said.

“I think we need to be very careful also not to be profiling certain parts of the world as being non-cooperative or not transparent,” he added. “And we need to look at transparency across the board, and we need to look at solidarity across the board.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

Senator Martha McSally on Thursday called on the director of the World Health Organization to step down, saying the organization covered up the extent of the spread of the coronavirus, which originated in China.

The Arizona Republican called WHO director Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus a “communist” and accused him of helping China conceal its underreporting of coronavirus case numbers.

“I’ve never trusted a communist,” McSally said in an interview with Fox Business.

“I think Dr. Tedros needs to step down,” she continued. “We need to take some action to address this issue. It’s just irresponsible, it’s unconscionable what they have done here while we have people dying across the globe.”  

The senator condemned China itself for failing to acknowledge and curb the virus before it spilled over China’s borders and spread to the rest of the world.

“Their cover-up of this virus that originated with them, has caused 

unnecessary deaths around America and around the world. The WHO needs to stop covering for them,” McSally said, adding that as restitution, any U.S. debts to China “should be forgiven, as a minimum.”  

lib50
Professor Silent
1.1  lib50  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    4 years ago

Captain Mark Kelly will win, McSally has her head firmly lodged up Trump's ass.  With his total failure to lead in the biggest disaster in our lifetime, she will go down with the ship.

Kelly, a former NASA astronaut, is now 7 points ahead of McSally, who was appointed to her Senate seat after the death of Republican John McCain in 2018. McSally, an Air Force veteran, previously ran an unsuccessful campaign against Democratic Senator Kyrsten Sinema in 2018. Whoever wins in November, Kelly or McSally, will serve out the remainder of McCain's six-year term, which began in 2017. The new poll, which was conducted by Phoenix-based OH Predictive Insights, found that Kelly's lead over the GOP senator had grown significantly since December. Kelly scored 49 percent, compared with McSally's 42 percent, in the latest survey. This past December, the difference was only 3 points, with Kelly at 47 percent and McSally at 44 percent.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    4 years ago

The next big issue , make that the next big cuckoo clock issue, is the truly fervent attempt by the far right to go bananas over communists, in this case Chinese communists. We have people dying and the country in true psychological crisis, and our "patriots" on the far right want everyone to get worked into a frenzy over "China". 

Martha McSally should sit down and shut up. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4    4 years ago
The next big issue , make that the next big cuckoo clock issue, is the truly fervent attempt by the far right to go bananas over communists, in this case Chinese communists. We have people dying and the country in true psychological crisis, and our "patriots" on the far right want everyone to get worked into a frenzy over "China". 

I'm sure that is all counterbalanced by all those suffering from TDS that have blamed the President for everything under the sun while we have people dying.

The psychological crisis has been ongoing for over 3 years now. I believe it began with idiots screaming at the sky and attempting to claim that the man who won the election was not "their" President.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    4 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    4 years ago

Sue me.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.2    4 years ago

I’m not marking you off topic here so if it happens it will be over my objection for the record not because of me.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    4 years ago

Sen. McSally is right.  She stands tall and is worthy of high praise in this case.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @4    4 years ago

And some would go to great lengths to excuse China of all fault and blame and shift it all on to our own President instead.  Democrat politicians are the ones along with the mainstream media are the ones to need to sit down and shut up.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.2    4 years ago

I have never excused China in my life, nor do I know anyone that does.  But it is obvious that this new obsession with China is a play by the right to distract the American people. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    4 years ago

No it’s to redirect the blame for this situation exactly where it belongs.  On China and by extension the WHOwhich they manipulated.  Trump on the other hand is doing a great job guiding our country through this huge crisis and we will not let Chinese propaganda tell us otherwise. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.2.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    4 years ago

Three words: Russia, Russia, Russia!

lib50
Professor Silent
4.2.4  lib50  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.2.3    4 years ago

That's right, Trump does have a special affinity and obsession with Putin.  All of the dictators and authoritarians actually.  He pulls out China (remember McSally is right up there in his ass) to point the blame at every time he gets the chance.  McSally farts it out on repeat.

Arizona is voting for Mark Kelly in November.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.2.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  lib50 @4.2.4    4 years ago

Except for the liberal metropolitan bastions of Tucson, Phoenix, and Flagstaff, I wouldn't bet on it. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    4 years ago
“I’ve never trusted a communist."

And most Americans do not trust Donald Trump. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago
And most Americans do not trust Donald Trump. 

Is THAT the topic now?

Checking for a friend.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    4 years ago

Why are so many people on the far right nut cases? 

This is not the time to go crazy over China.  But I guess it seems useful as a way to take attention off the incompetence in the administration. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    4 years ago
Why are so many people on the far right nut cases? 

I don't know. Why are so many people on the far left asking such stupid questions all the time?

This is not the time to go crazy over China. 

Nor is it the time to think that just because someone mentions China, they are going crazy over it.

But I guess it seems useful as a way to take attention off the incompetence in the administration. 

Not to worry there, JR--I am sure CNN and MSNBC will fill your head with the latest things related to Trump and spin it all to your liking.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.2    4 years ago
Nor is it the time to think that just because someone mentions China, they are going crazy over it.

I would call a dozen or so recent articles about the treachery of China  , on Newstalkers, a pretty good indication some people are obsessed with it, given what is going on in America. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.3    4 years ago

I thought that the seed was actually about a United States Senator calling for the resignation/ removal of the leader of the World Health Organization.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    4 years ago

But Trump!!!!!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    4 years ago

Well, he’s another Republican woman for you to attack for questioning WHO and China:  

Nikki Haley: Where is she now?

Nikki Haley resigned from her position as United States Ambassador to the United Nations in 2018, but that doesn’t mean she’s been inactive. Here’s what she’s been up to since.

Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here.

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haleytook aim at the World Health Organization (WHO) on Friday, saying the health body owes an explanation for why “they took China’s word” on the claim that coronavirus could not be spread from person to person -- a claim now known to be entirely false.

Haley, who left Turtle Bay in 2018, flagged a tweet by WHO from January that quoted “preliminary” findings from Chinese authorities that downplayed the seriousness of the virus that has since turned into a pandemic, shutting down daily life around the globe.

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE       “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan,” the tweet said, with a #China hashtag.

It is one of a number of claims made by the Chinese government, and one that was amplified by the world body, that has caused the U.S. to accuse China of suppressing the nature of the virus -- something that would leave the rest of the world blindsided.

WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION UNDER THE MICROSCOPE: WHAT WENT WRONG WITH CORONAVIRUS?

Haley wants to know why that claim was echoed by the global health body.

“This was posted by the WHO on January 14th. The WHO owes an explanation to the world of why they took China’s word for it,” she tweeted. “So much suffering has been caused by the mishandling of information and lack of accountability by the Chinese.”

WHO officials have come under increased scrutiny for their alleged closeness to the Chinese government, and U.S. lawmakers are asking to what extent they have echoed Chinese propaganda.

Last week, a resolution introduced in the House and Senate called on WHO Director Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to retract what they called “highly misleading statements of support for the response of the Government of the People’s Republic of China.”

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., meanwhile pointed to the same tweet flagged by Haley and accused WHO of playing “favoritism” to China.

Sen. Martha McSally, R-Ariz., called for the director to resign.

“The WHO needs to stop covering for them,” she said on Fox Business Network's "Mornings with Maria."

“I think Dr. Tedros needs to step down. We need to take some action to address this issue. It's just irresponsible, it’s unconscionable what they have done here while we have people dying across the globe.”

Adam Shaw is a reporter covering U.S. and European politics for Fox News.. He can be reached here.  

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
5.1.7  Drakkonis  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.3    4 years ago
I would call a dozen or so recent articles about the treachery of China  , on Newstalkers, a pretty good indication some people are obsessed with it, given what is going on in America. 

Okay. What do you think would be appropriate concerning how China handled things?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Drakkonis @5.1.7    4 years ago

Something not so concerned with ferreting out "communists" might be a good start.  It is a diversion. 

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
5.1.9  Drakkonis  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.8    4 years ago
Something not so concerned with ferreting out "communists" might be a good start.  It is a diversion.

I don't think anyone's looking for "communists". I also don't understand your attitude toward this. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is the head of WHO, helped into that position with the backing of China. So far, all Tedros seems to have done is back China's line, even though China's line is almost certainly bullshit. Their first reaction was to suppress any an all information about the new virus rather than exposing the weakness of their central planning style of government. 

And, when the world began to wake up to the threat, China criticized Washington's decision (along with other countries) to bar foreign nationals who had visited China and was backed up by the WHO. Are you frigging kidding me? So, we have China lying through it's teeth about the disaster that is about to descend upon the world and the WHO helping them to do it. I have to wonder why? Maybe because China wants what is happening to them to happen to the rest of us so that they aren't the only one's devastated? At the very least, they opposed such a decision not because it was unnecessary or wrong, but because it gave them a bad image. 

What's more, they tried to sell the idea that it was actually the United States that is responsible for this disaster by claiming the US military brought the virus to China. The only thing that surprises me about that is that the WHO hasn't called for an investigation. I think that might be because there isn't a country out there stupid enough to give the claim credence and not even Tedros would stick his neck out that far.  

Thing is, the rest of the world is probably ignoring most of what comes out of China about the virus, which sucks. It sucks that we have to take every single thing China says with a bag of salt because China doesn't give a crap about all the deaths. It only cares about power and it's image. When they send teams and equipment out, they aren't doing it for actual people. They are doing it for their image. That's it. That's all. 

And when you've got the WHO hauling water for them, then yeah, people should be pissed off. We need someone leading the WHO who can tell China to stop screwing around with people's lives and start actually telling the truth. 

That you think this is a "distraction" just adds more to solidify an opinion I've had of you for quite some time. That you're not real. That you are a troll in some Russian or Chinese cyber warfare division intent on sewing discord, or something similar to that. China has screwed the world, continues to screw it and the WHO seems to be helping them. Yet you call it a "distraction". A distraction from what, exactly? Your crusade against Trump? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.3    4 years ago
I would call a dozen or so recent articles about the treachery of China  , on Newstalkers, a pretty good indication some people are obsessed with it, given what is going on in America. 

So, to use your logic, then you must be obsessed with Trump, based on how many articles are posted about him by you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.10    4 years ago

You missed the key part. 

given what is going on in America. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.4    4 years ago
I thought that the seed was actually about a United States Senator calling for the resignation/ removal of the leader of the World Health Organization.  

Well, that is probably because you both read the article AND comprehended it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.13  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Drakkonis @5.1.9    4 years ago

Bingo!  Your post was awesome 👏  😎 ! Holding China 🇨🇳 accountable along with the WHO gets in the way of the democrats inquisition against President Trump.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.11    4 years ago

There was no "key part".

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

Too many on the left prefer Zi and China to Trump and our country and would rather trust them than us.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.2    4 years ago

Please, no more blather.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.1    4 years ago

No one is compelling your presence here.  Watching democrats reflexively jump to the defense of China when the problems are being discussed is all the proof we need that they would rather believe the Chairman of the Chinese Communist Party than our own President.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.3  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.2.2    4 years ago

I'm not defending China, I'm asking why right wing nut cases like Martha McSally are obsessed about it when we have so many dire problems in America. 

It's not an accident that she mentioned "communism".  She wants to rally the nut case troops. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.3    4 years ago

Republicans attacking foreign communist regimes seems to offend you rather deeply.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.1    4 years ago

No blather here from me, just the facts.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.3    4 years ago

Is or is not China as in the people’s republic version of it a communist ruled country?  One could make the case that they are now more fascist than communist but they still call themselves communist.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.3    4 years ago

Gee, JR, some people CAN actually think about more than one or two things. Doesn't mean they are obsessed with any of them. Mentioning something isn't an indication of obsession, either.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

Not only do we trust him we like him and strongly support him.  Trump is a great American President.  In God we Trust, and Trump too.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Only crackpots are hyper concerned about "communism" while our country is in dire straits from the coronavirus. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @6    4 years ago

Our country is in dire straits from the Coronavirus because of the deliberate actions of communists and their sympathizers in key power positions like the WHO.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    4 years ago
deliberate actions of communists

Seriously, what   [removed]   are you even babbling about? Communism? What [removed?] That hasn't been a thing outside of North Korea for almost 30 years. I mean, how can you even look into a mirror and not laugh at what reflects? Communism doesn't actually exist anywhere outside of North Korea and academic theory.   [removed]  dude, update your talking points. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Thrawn 31 @6.1.1    4 years ago

Forgot about North Korea and Cuba? Last I knew that Cuba was still a communist country, and it's right on our doorstep!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @6    4 years ago

The Colonel is a highly decorated career USAF combat pilot whose honesty, loyalty, and integrity stands over anybody the liberal left can throw out there! Being that she is also the Senator for my district in my home state of Arizona is icing on the cake.

lib50
Professor Silent
6.2.1  lib50  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6.2    4 years ago

Four words for ya.   Astronaut Captain Mark Kelly.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.2.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  lib50 @6.2.1    4 years ago

I sincerely respect Captain Kelly for his military and NASA achievements. I just do not happen care for his political views.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6.2.2    4 years ago

Yep.  He’s a certifiable gun grabber.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.2.4  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.2.3    4 years ago

Based on what happened to his wife, I understand why he may feel the way he does about guns. I don't agree with him but I understand why he might feel that way.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  JohnRussell @6    4 years ago
[removed]

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7  bbl-1    4 years ago

Nice to see the usual suspects showing up for this astutely majestic observation concerning yet another facet of America's effort to subdue this viral outbreak.

With all of that being said it may be pertinently plausible to at least consider that the wisest and probably the safest action would be---For all of those who believe Sen. Martha McSally is accurate in her accusations and correct in what should be done---May be a wise choice to use Noxzema on your scrotum the next time you shave. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  bbl-1 @7    4 years ago

[Iremoved]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7.1    4 years ago

[removed]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8  Sean Treacy    4 years ago

The WHO is an embarrassment. When its’ officials pretend Taiwan doesn’t exist it shows you who it answers to. It exists to shill.

imagine being so corrupt as to praise the Chinese government for its transparency after it’s flat out lied about how the Wuhan virus was communicable 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    4 years ago

WHO has been sounding the alarm for months, but yeah, fuck facts.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.1    4 years ago

ding the alarm for months, but yeah, fuck facts.

Like taiwan existing? 

This is the World Health Organization you shill for :

"The Chinese government is to be congratulated for the extraordinary measures it has taken to contain the outbreak."

Arresting doctors for speaking the truth and praising China for lying about how the disease spread. That's the type of behavior the WHO supports.

Given that the leader of the WHO covered up cholera outbreaks in Ethiopia before getting the job (with China's help), you can see why the WHO is so supportive of China's lies.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.1    4 years ago

That’s what communists do. Reagan’s words about the soviet communist regime are all now applicable to the current Chinese regime. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    4 years ago

Taiwan told the WHO everything about corona virus that they knew including its transmission from human to human in December and at the urging of the brutal communist thug regime in Beijing theWHO repressed the info and hid it from all the rest of the WHO members.  Zi and his regime have much blood on their hands due to their actions.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.2    4 years ago

Okay... a lot of idiocy to wade through here. 

Yes, the Chinese government sucked shit at their initial response and owe a significant apology to the rest of the world. I will gladly and always admit that.

Starting in December the WHO started ringing the alarm about this virus, you know about the time everyone else started hearing about it. And that is not because the WHO is in the pocket of the Chinese government, that is because the Chinese government were being dicks and trying to supress any infiormation about the outbreak and as such were very late in providing any information on the virus.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.2.1    4 years ago

The fact is that Taiwan knew it was passable human to human and told the WHO which the WHO swept under the rug because China 🇨🇳 directed their puppet who heads WHO to do so.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.2.2    4 years ago

For China it was better that the whole world suffer the pandemic than for them to lose face and get one upped by Taiwan 🇹🇼 on this issue.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.2.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.2.2    4 years ago

The fact is the WHO gave out information at the same time, you know, as the information came out. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.2.5  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.2.3    4 years ago

Dude.... you are a [(DELETED).]  You are telling me that the Chinese government decided "yeah fuck it, let's tank our economy, induce a global recession/depression that will further tank our economy (the only thing giving us legitimacy) to stick it to Taiwan!" Seriously, that makes sense to you? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.2.5    4 years ago

You misinterpreted what I was saying.  I never said a thing about China sticking anything to the Republic of China 🇹🇼 rather they feared the loss of face by having Taiwan call them out before the entire world for their lies and yes China would burn down the world as we know it than be humiliated by those who fed their evil grasp in 1949.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9  Thrawn 31    4 years ago

Articles like this kinda make me hope we get hit harder than the 1918 flu pandemic....

God damn I hate stupid people. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    4 years ago

You do realize that if that happens it will hit the biggest cities hardest and we know which side has huge numbers in those places so you might want to think twice before wishing Ill 😷 upon our own country.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.1    4 years ago

You realize we live in a integrated economy/society right? [(DELETED)]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    4 years ago
Articles like this kinda make me hope we get hit harder than the 1918 flu pandemic...

Death-wishing Americans seems just a tad extreme.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9.2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2    4 years ago

I am mainly talking about those who don't think this virus is serious, and of course anti-vaxxers, possibly the worst people on the planet. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9.2.1    4 years ago

Is there a vaccine for Covid-19?

Why drag people with nothing to do with this into it, other than personal bias?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
10  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago
suggesting U.S. debts to China “should be forgiven, as a minimum.”

and it begins...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @10    4 years ago

Its the least they can do to compensate the world or what they alone wrought upon us.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
13  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago
accused the WHO of “helping Communist China cover-up”

we should change the name to      "CHO    (communist health organization)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @13    4 years ago

China hoarded key medical supplies in December and January starving global markets just as Their virus went global 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
13.1.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  XXJefferson51 @13.1    4 years ago

2week old news for me....   I read things not approved by the mbfc

LOL

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
13.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @13.1.1    4 years ago

I do to and if I see something there I like which is often I look for their stuff in another site not yet labeled by them and seed it from the alternative site.  I look to whatever MBFC disapproves of and read those sites because they do.  MBFC is not something to be obeyed or respected but only an obstacle to work around to get the very messages they oppose out there, particularly origins issues and global warming and also as close to pro Trump propaganda as they call it.