╌>

Class Action Lawsuit Filed In Texas Against China For Creation Of 'bioweapon' COVID-19

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  freedom-warrior  •  4 years ago  •  32 comments

By:   Written By Nalini Sharma

Class Action Lawsuit Filed In Texas Against China For Creation Of 'bioweapon' COVID-19
The plea says that China violated multiple international treaties by recklessly allowing the release of the virus from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The case against China is undeniable. A crime against humanity on a massive scale.

Finding them liable would subject Chinese assets in the US to forfeiture.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A class-action suit has been filed in a district court in the United States seeking US$20 trillion from China for the “creation and release, accidental or otherwise, of the virus known as COVID-19 by China and its agencies”. The petition says that China created and released the COVID-19 virus as a “biological weapon in violation of China’s agreements under the international law”.

The suit that was moved before the District Court in the Northern District of Texas has been filed by three parties — Buzz Photos, a self-styled watchdog group Freedom Watch Inc and its founder Larry Klayman. The plea says that China violated multiple international treaties by recklessly allowing the release of the virus from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. China failed in preventing the Institute’s personnel from becoming infected with the “bioweapon” and carrying it into the surrounding community and eventual proliferation into the United States.

Whistleblowers 'disappeared'

The plaintiffs also allege that the doctors and researchers who were trying to spread the word in China about the virus had all either been arrested or had “disappeared”. It was finally Dr. Li Wending of Wuhan who finally violated the Chinese censorship and raised the alarm to the world outside. Subsequently, Dr. Li was summoned by the Chinese authorities and “silenced”. On February 6, Dr. Li died of the virus himself.

Army's hand?

The suit also mentions Major General Chen Wei of China’s People’s Liberation Army who played a leading role within China during the fight against the SARS outbreak in 2003 and the development of the Ebola vaccine in 2014. The plaintiffs state “curiously, in an attempt to put the COVID-19 disease ‘back in the bottle’, Major General Chen injected herself and six other members of her staff with a potential vaccine which had not yet been tested on animals”. This use of a possible vaccine on herself is "consistent with desperation and her nation’s guilt that the Chinese military caused this burgeoning national and world catastrophe”.

There are a total of six cause of actions alleged by the plaintiffs against China — Aiding and abetting risk of death, provision of material support to terrorists, conspiracy to cause injury of US citizens, Negligence, Wrongful death and Assault and Battery. The plea asks for a jury trial to be conducted and the amount of compensatory damages to be decided.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2  Split Personality    4 years ago

Forgive the pun but this is batshit crazy.

Judicial Watch, Freedom Watch Inc and Larry Klayman have no standing.

Buzz Photo's which 'specializes' in high school sports photography may have standing but that will be up to the Judge.

BP is claiming losses of $50K due to school closures ( both a national and state wide emergency ) and layoffs.

They are exactly what the SBA "loan" program is designed for, so the burden is on Buzz Photos to show how it relates to

China.

I would not bet that this one lasts long in spite of the emotional appeal.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1  Split Personality  replied to  Split Personality @2    4 years ago

The wife says she will have one of the firms partners send Larry on Monday a note to thank him.

Frivolous lawsuits keep downtown high rises filled with busy attorneys offices.

We appreciate it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @2.1    4 years ago

Judicial Watch is a great American watch dog group keeping a check on the power of those who would rule over us if they could rather than being being public servants of we the people.  We mock those who call judicial watch questionable to their faces and spite them for it.  They are great American patriots 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @2.1.2    4 years ago

They have no standing in this case and there is no FOIA in China.

The best they can hope for is if the US government pursues action against China at the Hague.

You probably won't live long enough too see the verdict.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Split Personality @2.1    4 years ago

In Canada, when an obviously frivolous case is brought by a lawyer, the judge dismisses it and orders the court costs and all costs and full legal fees of the defendant(s) lawyer(s) to be paid by the claimant's lawyer PERSONALLY.  In America, I wouldn't be surprised if a person who accidentally sues hot coffee on themself could win a million dollar case against the farmer who grew the coffee beans, so I'm sure that an American jury will find China guilty but hopefully even a conservative-leaning SCOTUS would make a common sense decision. 

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  Freefaller  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.3    4 years ago
You probably won't live long enough too see the verdict.

You're correct and even if people do live long enough and the US judgement is in the claimants favour none of the claimants will see one red cent.  The Iran and Saudi Arabia 9/11 lawsuits are examples.  While I feel for the people traumatized by COVID and offended by China's perceived role, this is a big ole waste of time. 

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
2.1.8  Freefaller  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @2.1.6    4 years ago
It's not perceived it's well known at this point supported by rigorous analysis.

What is well known and whose rigorous analysis?

And exactly who isn't upset by China's crime of the century.

Couldn't say you'd have to define upset and like you I'm not aware of what everyone on the planet thinks

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
2.1.9  Freefaller  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @2.1.7    4 years ago
Even if no one collects the penny it will be useful to know all the evidence

Like how useful it is to know all the evidence against Iran based on the results of that lawsuit or the results of multiple lawsuits where the US was found culpable by foreign courts?  Thanks but I'll stick with my opinion of it being a big ole waste of time

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Split Personality @2    4 years ago
Forgive the pun but this is batshit crazy.

That depends on how you look at it.  There is only 1 goal to this whole "China hid data from us" wave, moving through right wing circles.  The goal is to try and distract from Trump's, almost criminal, mishandling of this pandemic.

In other words:

_109266496_redsquirrel.jpg

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2    4 years ago

Ah, there it is--the usual "Distraction" claim from the left whenever Trump does or does not do something that they like.

[deleted]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.1    4 years ago
Ah, there it is--the usual "Distraction" claim from the left whenever Trump does or does not do something that they like.

Ah, there is the usual lie from the right, claiming I said something I never did.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.2    4 years ago

My ONLY claim is this:

Old stuff that keeps on being regurgitated by the loony left.

based on YOUR post:

The goal is to try and distract from Trump's, almost criminal, mishandling of this pandemic.

Those ARE your words--claiming that this is a "distraction", correct?

Now, what the FUCK did I lie about?

What did I claim you stated that you did not state?

Point it out.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.3    4 years ago
Those ARE your words--claiming that this is a "distraction", correct?

It is a distraction.  Nothing else.

Now, what the FUCK did I lie about?

That it is the USUAL distraction claim. 

• Are you claiming that Trump did nothing wrong? 
  • Are you claiming that any under reporting by China, has anything to do with the mismanagement of this crisis by the Trump administration?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.4    4 years ago
It is a distraction. 

So you claim. Just like lots of left-wing loons claim.

That it is the USUAL distraction claim. 

Not a lie. Many left-wing loons claim that virtually everything under the sun is supposed to be some sort of distraction. Still not true.

Are you claiming that Trump did nothing wrong? 

No. Did you see where I claimed that? Strawman.

Are you claiming that any under reporting by China, has anything to do with the mismanagement of this crisis by the Trump administration?

No. Did you see where I claimed that? Another strawman.

Have you got anything at all better than ludicrous strawman arguments? Anything at all?

What did I claim you stated that you in fact did NOT state?

Please quote it-- if you can, of course.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.6  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.5    4 years ago
No. Did you see where I claimed that? Strawman.

In the English language the question mark at the end of a sentence indicates a query, not a statement.

No. Did you see where I claimed that? Another strawman.

See above answer.

Then what do you think all the China lawsuits and Trump accusations are for?  What are they trying to accomplish with them?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.6    4 years ago

A strawman is a strawman is a strawman--no matter how much you try to spin it.

You accused me of lying and have YET to post what sentence of mine is a lie.

Why is that?

What did I claim YOU stated that was a lie?

Or did you just make that shit up?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.8  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.7    4 years ago
Why is that?

Don't be afraid, answer the question.  What are they trying to accomplish with the China lawsuits?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago
"Buzz Photos"   ???

NO WAY!!!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1  Split Personality  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    4 years ago

jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif