╌>

Wearing a face MASK is now a political statement that may save your LIFE

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  152 comments

Wearing a face MASK is now a political statement that may save your LIFE
"I won't wear a face mask"! - Donald J. Trump

How much more carnage can this "menace" in the Whitehouse do to the nation, the world and this planet before his sheep awaken from their racist dream of an "All White, Alt-Right America" where the Ku Klux Klan is a political power broker, instead of a violent, domestic TERRORIST organization?

256 256 256

The highest level of Scientists and Medical professionals warn that if states, or, countries open, too soon, that there is a "real threat "of a widespread blowback from the COVID19!

The modeling that Trump dismissed as "flipflopping, not always accurate," is "often wrong," according  to the self-proclaimed "Stable Genius!"

"It's not always reliable. They predicted a lot more deaths, upwards of 150,000! It is nowhere near that. We are doing a great job containing it. Time to Open Our Country. Get people Back to Work!"

Our illegally installed FAKE POTUS, real POS in the Whitehouse, sits there because his team worked closely with a foreign government, Russia, its Intelligence Agencies, and Vladimir Putin, a brutal, former KBG dictator, who often resorts to murder to enforce his rule.

The COVID19 Task Force, the Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and, the best minds in the Scientific and Medical Science communities throughout the world "warn that opening businesses, too, early may lead to a "deadly upsurge in infections and DEATHS."

Who are you going to believe? The Pathological Liar-In-Chief, or,256 the World Health Organization, International Epidemiologists, and, our own COVID19 TaskForce?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1  It Is ME    4 years ago

Ever actually watch people that wear "Masks" ?

I'm a people watcher. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

They walk around wearing this superduperuber mask, then reach under that mask to scratch an itch. Re-Adjust that mask, and then go about the business of touching everything in sight like they were doing before.

WONDERFUL ! jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

BEST MASK....LIKE ……… EVER !!!!!!

The Funniest ones are the ones that drive their cars all alone. Windows up and A/C on, wearing that mask.

Apparently, they don't trust themselves. LOL !

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  It Is ME @1    4 years ago

What I find Hillaryous is how many will leave the nose uncovered, with the mask only over their mouth.

I only wear a mask inside buildings like my apartment house and the grocery store. I will wear one to get my hair cut in the next day or two. And I will wear one at 24 Hour Fitness when they reopen soon.

Otherwise, I don't wear one outside in the fresh air and sunshine. Their effectiveness is way overrated and give a false sense of security to the wearers of them.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
Their effectiveness is way overrated and give a false sense of security to the wearers of them.

Even the "Experts" said they didn't work, then changed it to …… "What the heck, go ahead and just wear one for the Hell of it" !

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago

Yeah man but its the "in" thing to do now.

Right along with giving the stink-eye to anyone not wearing one outside.

They get even more mad when you laugh at said stink-eye.

Good times!

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
1.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago

I, too, have noticed that. In America, we are not used to wearing masks to protect us from pollution, pandemics, etc., and residents from many other countries have done so for a long time.

It is a bit uncomfortable to wear a face mask, and depending on the type, it varies ineffectiveness.

However, as that old adage propound, "Better Safe Than Sorry," applies during these times of a Worldwide Pandemic, in which little is know about this Novel COVID19 virus.

PhD Guide
1.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.1    4 years ago

256 Yep, so if one is a Trump "fan/follower," the smart thing is NOT to wear a "girlie-man" mask. It is just a HOAX!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.1.4    4 years ago

Masks don't work !

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.7  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago

Even the N95 mask is only partially effective to prevent a wearer from ingesting the virus droplets, but they are much more effective in preventing the wearer from spreading the droplets.  Where I am living the people put the collective health and life, i.e. the safety of others, ahead of personal discomfort of wearing a mask or individual freedom to be an asshole and EVERYONE WORE THEM, and everyone followed the lockdown and social distancing and the result in a city-state of 32 million was 579 cases, all of whom now recovered save for 6 deaths, and no new cases now for more than 2 months - most everything has reopened, and as of yesterday, even the schools.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.1.3    4 years ago
"Better Safe Than Sorry,"

I think we are unified in that belief! Too bad Fauci got it so wrong in the beginning.

We should all be wearing the masks

bccrane
Freshman Silent
1.1.9  bccrane  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.7    4 years ago

The last time I went to the store a lady, I don't know if she knew it or not, but her chin was showing, it was quite distracting.

Seriously, so what will China do now, it seems corvid19 isn't going away in the rest of the world, so are they going to isolate themselves permanently, allow tourism only after a tourist quarantining themselves for two weeks (that will be great for tourism), shutting down all business trip in and out of the country (for those heading out also need to return)?  It seems China is setting itself up for economic failure, while the rest of the world is heading towards herd immunity and business as usual.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  bccrane @1.1.9    4 years ago

Sorry, but I don't have a crystal ball, and as much as I would like to, I can't see into the future.

PhD Guide
1.1.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.6    4 years ago

You are now an EXPERT on Masks, too. Is there anything that you do not know?

PhD Guide
1.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.6    4 years ago

PhD Guide
1.1.13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.10    4 years ago

Damn, that is a shame. E-Bay used to sell them online, and, every Evangelical, Talking-In-Tongues, Jump Up & Down, Shouting, Rolling Around Church of the "HOW BIG IS YOUR WALLET - HOW SMALL IS YOUR BRAIN," offer them when one joins their cult.

I never leave my "sheltering in-home" house without it.

bccrane
Freshman Silent
1.1.14  bccrane  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.10    4 years ago

If a vaccine is developed, it wouldn't be 100% effective and some will die from the vaccine itself, China will have to bite the bullet and let the virus back into the country.  China maybe patting themselves on the back for their success in mitigation, but they maybe in the mitigation phase for years after the rest of the world is done with it.

PhD Guide
1.1.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bccrane @1.1.9    4 years ago

bccrane: Sounds more like "the rest of the World"256
Trump is trying to RUSH in the "Ends of Times," so "the Donald" might loot everyone's assets when they are gone.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.16  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.1.12    4 years ago
Is there anything that you do not know?

Yes.... One thing ! jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Why must you always write like you're THE Mastermind behind the game "DOOM" ? jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1.17  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.1.12    4 years ago

bccrane
Freshman Silent
1.1.18  bccrane  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.1.15    4 years ago

I guess you need to expand on that, not really sure how that is a response to what I wrote.

PhD Guide
1.1.19  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago

Good for you!

PhD Guide
1.1.20  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.8    4 years ago

Well, Dr. Fauci is a premier epidemiologist and everyone that they spend LIFETIME making mistakes constantly in the field that they have chosen as their LIFE WORKS.

Anecdotal evidence,  if it come from a KNOW CON MAN, is SUPERIOR to a Scientist!!!!!!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.21  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  bccrane @1.1.14    4 years ago

And so will every other country, so?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.22  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  XDm9mm @1.1.5    4 years ago

Just a reminder, don't try to use common sense with some of these people.  They won't understand and you'll just get frustrated.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2  Sparty On  replied to  It Is ME @1    4 years ago

I'm going the route of the bandanna.   It serves two purposes.

First it covers the nose and mouth nicely when needed but it doubles as a Frito Bandito. 

You get in the mood to rob a bank, pull it up and you're all set.

Silver lining .....

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Sparty On @1.2    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

PhD Guide
1.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @1.2    4 years ago

Under the grossly incompetent leadership of the CON MAN-In-Chief, an International Thief and failed businessman, it may come to that.

When things get so desperate, folks often turn to criminality to feed themselves, their family, or, just because they have a STOCKPILE of WEAPONS, and, until now have not had any cause to use them.

It is universally thought that Trump will not change at his age of 74+ years. His Intel briefings must be given to him orally, and briefly, so he can comprehend what the various Intelligence Agencies tasked with the responsibility to keep our country safe are saying.

Trump's recent suggestion on national TV during his last COVID19 Taskforce Briefing blew up in his face when he seriously suggested to the Task Force doctors that they should investigate the use of bleach, disinfectants, UV light to be inserted into the body to kill the COVID19.

Trump's intellectual capacity was on display, and, ended his appearances with the COVID19 Taskforce.

Trump has been trying to fire the CDC, Dr. Fauci, and the COVID19 Taskforce since they all disagree with him on "opening businesses" without adequate testing to determine if the virus is spreading in a particular area or declining.

Trump has no qualms about KILLING hundreds of 256 thousands of Americans, or, infecting millions more, as long as he can get re-elected and stay out of the "SLAMMER" hiding behind the Oval Office desk in the Whitehouse.

PhD Guide
1.2.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.3    4 years ago

Trump's disregard of Warnings about the Pandemic in early December, and, his blundering denials that "America only has one death," are the reasons why this country has so many deaths, and leading the world in infected citizens.

Along with "the Donald's" constant refrain that "we have it under control," or, the one I enjoyed the most, "it's fake. . . just a Democrat attempt to attack all of my successes," dull the urgency of quick action.

Trump ONLY does what is in his own interest, not the interest of his country, fellow citizens, or, the good of the planet.

With Trump, it is all about the MONEY, Honey, and, how he can get his grubby, small hand on it first.256

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.2    4 years ago

Opinions do vary ....

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2.7  Greg Jones  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.2    4 years ago

Incredibly dumb comment.

PhD Guide
1.2.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @1.2.5    4 years ago

I am not sure what position of mine that you are referencing?

I will try to cover some of my position so we are clear.

1. I Think TRUMP is a DOPE!

2. My position is the Trump is the "ENEMY OF THE STATE."

3. My extensive research on this CAREER CRIMINAL (Trump) leads me to believe that Trump with sacrifice anyone for his own personal financial gain.

If you need any further clarification, I would be happy to respond.

PhD Guide
1.2.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.7    4 years ago

Thank you, Greg Jones, I shall write that down in my book of WISDUMB,  a collection of witticisms, that as a spook, I am compelled to forward to my handler.256

PhD Guide
1.2.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @1.2    4 years ago

Is there nothing you do not know better than the EXPERTS?

PhD Guide
1.2.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @1.2    4 years ago

Is there nothing you do not know better than the EXPERTS?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.12  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.11    4 years ago

Only the Shadow knows

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.2.13  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.8    4 years ago
My extensive research

With information provided by CNN, MSNBC, Washinton Post and The Veiw? 

You've yet to produce any proof of your claims. 

PhD Guide
1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @1    4 years ago

Trump in his desperate attempt to get re-elected to keep his fat arse out of prison, has politicized "Wearing of Face Mask," as a sign of lack of trust in his ability to contained COVID19.

It is seen as a sign of weakness, rather, than a recommended safety measure from our own COVID19 Taskforce, who Trump wants to ban because the TRUTH hurts his chances of winning.

Trump does not give a damn how large the DEATH count becomes. In the WAR, there are always expendable losses.

Are your children, wife, parents, or love ones counted among the EXPENDABLES?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.3.2  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3    4 years ago
Trump in his desperate attempt to get re-elected to keep his fat arse out of prison, has politicized "Wearing of Face Mask,

No !

The "Experts" are the ones that told us …… "Face masks Don't work" !

Trump went along with the Experts !

Then the "Experts went against themselves and Said …… "Wear one ...just because".

Trump went along with that too !

Stupid is as Stupid Spouts ?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.3.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3    4 years ago

[Deleted]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.3.4  Greg Jones  replied to  It Is ME @1.3.2    4 years ago

Stupid is as Stupid Spouts ?

Yep...a lot of low level awareness on display there.

I wear one to avoid the stink eye. And I can't wear it  with my glasses on because they fog up.

PhD Guide
1.3.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XDm9mm @1.3.1    4 years ago

In this COVID19 WAR, what are you doing to save others from dying, getting sick, or, helping to shut down this deadly, worldwide PANDEMIC?

Armchair quarterbacking is something we all engage in, it is fun, self-assuring, but, largely, not effective.

Governor Cuomo is working to guide his state to a safe place, while Trump urges folks to follow his reckless course which changes hourly, and, is designed to benefit him exclusively.

Criticizing the "do-ers" however does make one feel "SUPERIOR" to others. But, it is not helpful.

In a democracy, we all have an obligation to help, not to tear down. Anyone can tear someone, or, something down, only a few can BUILD!

PhD Guide
1.3.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @1.3.5    4 years ago

Which branch of SCIENCE are you referencing?  

Doctor Ding-Dong & Doctor Ding-A-Ling from Founders of the Evangelical Medical School of "GOD MADE ME A DOCTOR OVERNIGHT?"

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @1.3.5    4 years ago

there's a whole lot of stupid in that comment

they work if worn properly and if everyone is wearing one. They are not 100% effective but if I'm wearing one and you're wearing one our chances of getting infected go down considerably

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.3.9  Greg Jones  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.8    4 years ago

Do you wear it to bed?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3.9    4 years ago

Why would I?

I wear it at work when I'm not in my office and I wear it when I go to the store

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
1.3.11  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.8    4 years ago

New data shows that might not be true. 

"A new study has concluded that both surgical and reusable cotton masks are ineffective in preventing the spread of SARS-CoV-2."

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dean Moriarty @1.3.11    4 years ago

then don't wear one

PhD Guide
1.3.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @1.3.2    4 years ago

I trust, as a thoughtful citizen, with obvious deep concerns about the COVID19, and, our near depression economy, that you watched the Senate hearing questioning Dr. Rick Bright, an American Immunologist, and former director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority.

Dr. Bright's role, as one of the world's most respected experts on epidemics, and, as director of the United States' BARDA, was tasked with the unenviable role to alert the Trump administration to America's woeful unpreparedness for a PANDEMIC.

Trump, as you know, considers himself a "Stable Genius" who knows more about anything, than anyone, naturally ignored it which has led to deadly consequences and to the near Depression-like economy that all in this nation are painfully experiencing.

Did you have the opportunity to watch the hearing? It revealed an administration that deliberately suppressed, punished, and attacked the scientists involved with alerting this nation's intractable leadership to the unfolding World Wide Health Emergency.

PhD Guide
1.3.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XDm9mm @1.3.13    4 years ago

Please, re-read your reply above, concerning my, and, others alleged "vitriolic" remarks about one of the stupidest, most corrupt POTUS to serve in the Whitehouse.256

Trump is an "Impeached President," with a number of his top-level advisers currently convicted of serious crimes and, serving time in prison.

Trump in less than 3.5 years has fired the Director of the FBI, the NSA, replaced the Attorney General (3 times), fired 11 Inspector Generals, cut the funding for the CDC, gutted America's Pandemic Response Budget and personnel, transferred 17.8 tons of Medical Supplies to Communist China, s uggested that Bleach and a Disinfectant may be an effective treatment for COVID19, stated repeatedly that the Pandemic was "under control," that it was a "fake plague created by Democrats" to tarnish his chances of getting re-elected.

The volume of vitriolic, misinformed, deliberately inaccurate nonsense that constantly flows, non-stop, from Donald J. Trump's mouth, every time he opens it, is not only appalling it is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, childish and indicative of a rapidly collapsing mind.

I understand loyalty, and, to some degree respect it. But, blind loyalty to an unhinged, deranged, incompetent leader is not LOYALTY!

It indicates a severe case of "Cognizance Dissonance," a condition that prevents some folks from processing information if it is counter to their personal BELIEFS, not their conscious mind.

There is nothing, except the loss of a loved one, perhaps, for some, that is more cutting than the realization that we may have backed the "wrong horse," and,/or was unwittingly 256 conned by someone, we once respected.

However, as responsible adults, there comes a time in our life when we must "put our childish" (things, beliefs) away, and recognize that there are NO SUPERHEROES!

I derive little joy from writing about Trump's near-psychotic behavior. Like Dr. Bright, I am attempting to illuminate it! 256

It the only way I know how to fight back this onslaught of

PhD Guide
1.3.16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.12    4 years ago

If your analysis is that, "MASKS are not effective" as a prophylactic against COVID19, in contrast to the Center For Disease Control , Medical Professionals, Epidemiologists, the World Health Organization, then, you may want to do more research from respected Medical Journals, before recklessly promoting this opinion, thereby, possibly putting yourself, YOUR family and others in HARMS WAY.

Even the Whitehouse recommends in their "Watertown" CDC recommendations to wear one when venturing outside.

However, Trump in his Great Stable Wisdom does not wear one and, thereby, has turned this potentially life-saving device into a "Loyalty Test!"

Donald J. Trump is a cravened man who has absolutely no loyalty to anyone, yet, demands it from everyone.

Following him may get you and millions of America's killed.256

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3.16    4 years ago

Hey, Eat Me, I'm not the one saying that masks don't work! That would be ol' Deano up there

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.4  Tacos!  replied to  It Is ME @1    4 years ago

Right? I see these people all over town. Or the person walking down an otherwise empty sidewalk with a mask on. Do they even understand how these things are supposed to work?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.1  It Is ME  replied to  Tacos! @1.4    4 years ago

Just don't look the infected in the eyes and you'll be Okay ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

PhD Guide
1.4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tacos! @1.4    4 years ago

Do you?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.4.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @1.4    4 years ago

I think people forget that the masks are really only for when you are going to be in a situation where you can't stay 6 feet away from somebody

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.4.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.4.3    4 years ago

Thank you for saying that. Some fools thinks it is just free floating in the atmosphere, even miles away from anyone.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.4.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Greg Jones @1.4.4    4 years ago

I actually pay attention to the instructions

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.4.6  Tacos!  replied to  Greg Jones @1.4.4    4 years ago
Some fools thinks it is just free floating in the atmospher

I mean, it can hang in the air locally (like in a room) for a few hours (apparently) if it’s in an aerosol. But that’s not that easy to make happen, and it’s probably not going to be on the sidewalk in some suburb or the beach. You’re certainly not going to have someone else’s germs floating around in your car.

On the other hand, maybe we should be glad people are wearing masks even when they don’t have to?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.4.7  Sparty On  replied to  Tacos! @1.4.6    4 years ago

Nope, it has a 6’ foot maximum effective range ..... definitely....

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.4.8  Tacos!  replied to  Sparty On @1.4.7    4 years ago
it has a 6’ foot maximum effective range

If suspended in a water droplet like you find in a typical sneeze or cough, that's true. Gravity pulls it down and it's too heavy for air to hold it up. If in aerosol form (like a fine mist, smaller than a water droplet), though, it can hang in the air for a while. Still, that's not a reason to wear a mask in your own car or on an empty sidewalk.

One other aspect we don't hear anything about is the dosage of the virus that leads to infection. Typically a single virus isn't going to infect someone. My understanding is that you generally need several hundred or thousands or millions - whatever it is for the specific bug. So I would guess that a few random examples of the virus that manage to stay off the ground for a while, probably aren't going to make anyone sick.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2  Sparty On    4 years ago

Tom Clancy would not be impressed

PhD Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

The COVID19 statistics, today, May 13 Worldwide stands at:

Infected: 

DEATHS:

USA:
1,411,128 (Infected)

83,564 (DEATHS)

140,034 (PROJECTED DEATHS by August 5, 2020)

Any Questions? Call, 1-202-456-1111 (Whitehouse) ask for Trump but do not call before 12 Noon. (Executive Time) or, Twit, "the Donald," President Trump@POTUS, after MIDNIGHT!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.2  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3    4 years ago

All numbers assuming that China, North Korea, Russia, and other country with a government run media aren't lying their asses off. Of course leftwing loons believe everything their communist leaders spout.

The left still can't bring themselves to admit China lied about how severe and infectious Covid-19 was; and didn't take nearly adequate steps to prevent the spread of the disease beyond their borders. Already forgiven and forgotten.

Why should they hold anyone accountable beyond Trump? It is not like they slammed Trump for being racist for his partial travel ban to and from China. Could you imagine if he had done a full ban/boycott? The left would have lost their friggin minds. Trump also send medical supplies to China to help them fight it; of course that was while they were still lying and everyone thought they could contain it. Now they bash his for that as well. Of course if he hadn't the same people would be calling him a racist. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you are Trump or anyone associated with him the left will damn you no matter what.

So what is the Democrats big fucking plan for combating Covid-19; and getting the economy moving again? Right now it is blame everything on Trump; but use his plans- they will just run it better because they have that almighty D behind their name. And the refrain, "But Trruuuummmmpppppp!!!!!!" That will fix everything. Penalize China for their lying and massive fuckup. Hell no- they will need China for cheap priced garbage to sell in the US and run on US automaker assembly lines- have to keep the Unions happy!   Bring production back from overseas of critical goods such as drugs and medical equipment. Hell no, they need to tax those evils corporations into the fucking ground to pay for the social justice programs. They would have to actually offer incentives to get production to return. They might consider nationalizing key industries; but with the fucked up way our government runs things- they already know the loss in tax revenue simply isn't worth it.

Get ready for the next fucking pandemic so the mighty mental midgets can scream "We are not prepared". Maybe it will kill enough of us to hold the real problem makers responsible for a change.

PhD Guide
3.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @3.2    4 years ago

Ronin2, I got a major problem, it seems I misplaced my Left Leaning Liberal Communist card, and, at my age can't remember who is the leader is. Please, enlighten me.

I know it is NOT Trump!

PhD Guide
3.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3    4 years ago

May 26, 2020

DEAD:  100,000

Trump - Golfing, pressuring Governors to open their states to help him get reelected by putting themselves, their family, and others at risk!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

If Trump should have to attend things in another country and still refuses to wear a mask, I hope whatever country the meeting(s) are in refuses to let him even get off of AF1 unless he complies.

PhD Guide
4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4    4 years ago

Yes, yes, yes!

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
6  Freefaller    4 years ago

This is my favourite mask wearer lately

Woman Cuts Hole In Mask, Exposes Nose and Mouth So She ‘Can Breathe Easier’

Apparently she just doesn't get it.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.1  Sparty On  replied to  Freefaller @6    4 years ago

Lol ... stop it .... i just sprayed Covid spittle all over my computer .....

PhD Guide
6.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @6.1    4 years ago

Well, if you are a "True Believer in Thinning The Herd Out," you will gallantly lick it up with your tongue, rub it on your chest to demonstrate your "Manhood, or, Girlie Manhood," whichever is applicable.

PhD Guide
6.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Freefaller @6    4 years ago

Well, according to Right Wing Trump Supporters "Masks Don't Work," only Trump's Bull Chips do, if swallowed whole.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Freefaller @6    4 years ago

I wonder if she cuts the end off of her whoever's condom so that Mr. Winky can breathe.

PhD Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Which branch of SCIENCE are you referencing?  

Doctor Ding-Dong & Doctor Ding-A-Ling from Founders of the Evangelical Medical School of "GOD MADE ME A DOCTOR OVERNIGHT?"

PhD Guide
8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Well, according to Right Wing Trump Supporters "Masks Don't Work," only Trump's Bull Chips do, if swallowed whole.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
8.1  pat wilson  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8    4 years ago

I think trump should start holding rallies again, lots of them. He needs to get out there with his people, no masks allowed.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  pat wilson @8.1    4 years ago

Then there wouldn’t be anyone left to work.    The TDS ridden would starve after they eat all their own swamp rats.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
8.1.2  pat wilson  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.1    4 years ago

Not sure who you're responding to as your words have nothing to do with my comment.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  pat wilson @8.1.2    4 years ago

The intent of your comment is clear and my comment speaks directly to it. If not, feel free to illuminate us all with what you really meant.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
8.1.4  pat wilson  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.3    4 years ago

I don't need to illuminate anything. My comment is straight forward and in plain english.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  pat wilson @8.1.4    4 years ago

Then you are just confused regarding mine   

Yeah, makes perfect sense considering.

PhD Guide
8.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  pat wilson @8.1    4 years ago

Yep, look what happed with the Brazilian delegation that met Trump in the Oval office. When they returned to Brazil, monitors discover ed that three in their group tested positive.

Today, Brazil is the country with the most deaths and infected cases, next to America.  Thanks, Trump for showing off your brave No Mask Policy.

Trump will not wear a mask, but, does wear a girdle.

PhD Guide
8.1.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @8.1.1    4 years ago

Sparty On:  What does your handle mean?

PhD Guide
8.1.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  pat wilson @8.1.2    4 years ago

Pat Wilson:  Why do Trump followers NOT see the mental instability and unraveling of the most corrupt, uninformed ignoramus that ever served as POTUS?

Are they that angry, hate-filled, and down-right juvenile that the toxicity is flushing their brain with bile?

Certainly, they would not allow their children to act as vulgar, rude, and selfish as this FAKE POTUS, Real POS in the WH does.

One can't hate their country, their government, their fellow citizens while promoting violent protests and continue to call themselves a PATRIOT!

Why are they so damn angry?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.1.8    4 years ago

they would not allow their children to act as vulgar, rude, and selfish

Don't be too sure about that.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.1.8    4 years ago

I support our President. he won the electon, nothing fake about that. I certainly have never hated my country or fellow citizens, nor have I ever promoted violent protests. you seem to want to paint everyone who supports the president with a very wide brush--some might even call it a sweeping generalization.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.1.8    4 years ago
Why do Trump followers NOT see the mental instability and unraveling of the most corrupt, uninformed ignoramus that ever served as POTUS?

Why have you provided no real proof of any of that happening?  (Just a side note, CNN, Fox, MSNBC and the bloggers you call "journalists" aren't real proof)

Are they that angry, hate-filled, and down-right juvenile that the toxicity is flushing their brain with bile?

That's rich coming from somebody who has been nothing but hateful since November 2016.  Almost like a spoiled child who was told no.  Oh, wait.  That's EXACTLY what happened.

One can't hate their country, their government, their fellow citizens while promoting violent protests and continue to call themselves a PATRIOT!

And yet here you are.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9  Sparty On    4 years ago

I put a mask on for dusty jobs.

They work pretty well when they fit right.

If you want real protection you put a respirator on with appropriate filtration.     Or you can put a piece of thin cloth over your face and nose for a nice false sense of security.    At least it gets the big chunks eh?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
9.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sparty On @9    4 years ago

Masks are not meant to protect you, since viruses are can get through them. They are meant to protect other people since it minimizes the actual spread and contain it behind the mask, which it does do. 

You are right about respirators or N95 masks for personal protection and I do own a respirator and I do wear it when I have to go into the grocery store, since we take care of seniors.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1    4 years ago

I understand very well how they work.    I also understand the false sense of security some can get get from wearing a simple cloth mask.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.1    4 years ago
I also understand the false sense of security some can get get from wearing a simple cloth mask.

Well, this is the problem. You are supposed to be wearing the mask to help limit the spread but also that 6 feet is to make sure that you are far enough out of the spread range. I really resent it when people encroach on my 6 feet. since I do have to remain healthy. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @9.1.2    4 years ago

Perrie, none of us live in a bubble.     If you are really worried about 6 feet you better start worrying about 8 feet or 10 feet or even 12 feet, etc, etc.

I have no problem with mask wearing in public but it is only a partial filter.    I’ve been watching people proudly strutting around in their masks only to rub their eyes mouth and nose under said mask after touch surfaces that could be infected.

It’s ridiculous and offering a major false sense of security to some.

PhD Guide
9.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.1    4 years ago

Hope for some is seen as a "false sense of security."

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9.1.4    4 years ago

Nah, not to most mentally stable people .....

PhD Guide
9.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.5    4 years ago

Are the gun-toting, angry, pro-Trump supporters mentally stable?196

PhD Guide
9.1.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.3    4 years ago

People who wear masks are doing their bit to protect others from them, as much as trying to protect themselves from those that might be affected by a DEADLY VIRUS.

Now is not the time to ridicule, malign, or, denigrate those that are trying to protect themselves in the manner that the World Health Organization, the CDC, and the WH's COVID19 Task Force recommends.

Humans are infallible. Those that think that they are not are wallowing in a Sea of FALSE SECURITY that gives them a feeling of superiority.

It is time for everyone to PITCH in and help out with this world-wide plague, not sit back on their hindquarters and criticize those that are trying to help out.

Unfortunately, in life, there are those that build people up and those that tear them down. We all have to ask ourselves, at times like this, what kind of person do we want to be?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.8  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9.1.6    4 years ago

Off topic post alert.    

Let the author know so he can report it.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.3    4 years ago

Right now some celebrity (I forget who) is getting a lot of flack for wearing a crocheted mask.  She uses a hepa filter insert so it is just as effective as other masks out there, if not more.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
9.1.10  Freefaller  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.9    4 years ago
(I forget who)

I believe it is Allisa Milano

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.11  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.9    4 years ago
Allisa Milano

Diva alert ...... i mean really.   A crocheted mask over a N95 mask?

She is intentionally looking for trouble.   No doubt about it.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.12  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Freefaller @9.1.10    4 years ago

Ahhh yes, thank you.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.13  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.11    4 years ago

Hepa filters come in many forms.  The one she is most likely using is a flat panel that is inserted into a pocket within a mask.  I found a picture of the one I think Ms Milano is using but I don't know how to post pictures.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.14  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.13    4 years ago

Can't tell for sure from the picture but it looks to me like her husband is wearing a N95 mask. What some would call a HEPA mask.   I just assumed she had the same one under her crocheted job.   Here it is:

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.15  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.14    4 years ago

I think hers is quite stylish considering how unattractive some are and with the hepa filter, it sure is more protection than say, bandannas which a lot favor.  Thank you for the picture.  One day I might even learn how to post pictures as there is one I really want to if I can find the right seed to do it on.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.16  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.15    4 years ago
One day I might even learn how to post pictures as there is one I really want to if I can find the right seed to do it on.

It's a bit of pain if you don't pay for picture hosting but not bad once you get the hang of it.

I would love to know how she worked a HEPA filter into her mask.   I highly doubt that's what she did.   More likely if she really does have something else on under the crochet, which we don't know for sure from that picture, it is likely a N95 mask like her husbands.

Looks like a diva actress going for attention to me.   But hey, that's just my opinion, i could be wrong.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.17  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.16    4 years ago

I used to crochet and creating an inner pocket is not all that difficult.  You simply do the insert separately and then secure it to the inside.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.18  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.17    4 years ago

I'll take your word for it.   However, I'd love to see the inside of her mask.

jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.19  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.18    4 years ago

I am hoping she does a tutorial for YT on how one is created.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.20  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.19    4 years ago

Me to.

Unless it completely covers her nose and mouth it’s pretty worthless.

PhD Guide
9.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @9    4 years ago

Not wearing a MASK gives one a "False Sense of Superiority," flouting their limited understanding of the epidemiology of this virus, and the seriousness of a World Wide Pandemic that has afflicted the entire globe.

Is there no limit to Trump followers smugness.

In a National crisis people pull together, not apart.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9.2    4 years ago
Not wearing a MASK gives one a "False Sense of Superiority,

Nope, your words not mine.

If you want real protection you should go the bubble boy rout or even a full body condom complete with OBA

Then you’d really be cooking with gas.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
10  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago

very few people are still wearing masks in my city.   (  almost none. )

but I also understand why people in places like ny still do.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
10.1  Sparty On  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @10    4 years ago

Driving through town this weekend I saw a lot of masks.    Most them were on top of heads, around necks or stylishly placed on a bicep like a bandana.    Few were where they should be.