╌>

Dr. Rick Bright testified before a hostile Republican Committee, and, a Information seeking group of Democrats on his role at BARDA

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  105 comments

Dr. Rick Bright testified before a hostile Republican Committee, and, a Information seeking group of Democrats on his role at BARDA
"Pretending the COVID19 Virus away is not an effective scientific method to contain it. Lying about it is worse!""

Dr. Rick Bright, the booted-out scientist and expert on World Wide Pandemics and Infectious Diseases, was ignored, “blacked balled” (even though he is White) and, is on the way out of the Trump administration because he wears glasses on occasions.

Donald J. Trump, the Fake POTUS, Real POS in the White House, known derisively, as the Commander-In-Petty Grievances d oes not trust anyone that can read!

Reading, comprehension, and research have always bored the “spoiled rich brat” to tears, and, does so, to this day. That is one of the major causes of Murica turning rapidly into a “Shit Hole,” under Trump's incompetent, unhinged leaderless leadership.

Trump as most of the world knows is a CON MAN, failed businessman, Reality TV personality, who with the illegal aid of the Russian got himself elected to an office he knows absolutely nothing about.

But that is not an impediment for Donald J. Trump, who boasts that because of his status as a Reality TV Star he can do anything that he wants with women, even grab them by the “pussy”.

“They let you do it,” Trump explained to an Access TV Host, who was promptly fired while Trump was HIRED by the American Electoral College as the 45 th president of the United States. Imagine that, Gertrude?

Dr. Bright, a brilliant scientist, who has served as Director of the federal agency, Biomedical Research, and Development Authority (BARDA) since  2010,  until he suddenly left his position as head of that critical agency tasked with the job of “advancing countermeasures against” the KILLER COVID19 Pandemic, that at this very moment, is currently ravishing America.

COVID19 is a “novel virus of which there is little known about it. At the moment, Epidemiologists who have been studying Pandemics, have repeatedly stated that “there is no known cure, effective treatment, or vaccine!

This worldwide pandemic has resulted in approximately 87,568 DEATHS in America  while infecting 1,443,397 more.

Further, the Center for Disease Control and Infectious Diseases (CDC) along with the World Health Organization (WHO) and every Medical professional on this planet, with the exception of Donald J. Trump’s deceased Uncle “who was a brilliant physician,” according to the MENACE in the White House .

At this moment, May 16, 2020, the only effective measures against this KILLER  Virus is “Social Distancing, Wearing Face Masks, Washing Hands, Avoid touching one’s eyes, and, self-quarantine if one lives in “a so-called” hot spots to protect oneself and family.

Trump, however, believes his political instincts which tell him that “people can be replaced, the American Economy is more important than life!”

So, naturally, our brave, manly-man Unfit and Unhinged, leaderless Leader, rushes about without a Face Mask b ecause it would scare people. (If you ask me, that Orange, obese face is scarier than waking up with the “Chain Saw Massacre Murderer” hovering over your bed.

But, the Idiot-In-Charge of our country’s safety is convinced that he is still a babe magnet, and, all the World must bowel to his charm and genius, or, GOD, who personally appointed him, will strike them down and seize their assets.

Of course, Trump's recommendations run counter to the Scientific community, a bunch of nobody ‘nerds’ living off the federal tit through their unworthy grants, as the Donald refers to them in private. 

Our self-proclaimed “STABLE GENIUS,” fake president, illegally occupying the nation’s White House, sincerely, believes that he knows more than anyone on the planet, because, he had an uncle that was a medical doctor, Dr. Ben Crazy!

Therefore, by osmosis Trump, too, is a medical doctor, even though he never went to Medical School.

“When you are a Genius, you can go all the way," Trump explained to a group of 5 th graders, strapped to their classroom chairs by Republican operatives, forced to watch the babbling president until they expired, or, his Hign Arse, Trump got bored, again, and had to leave immediately to retrieve his dosage of Adderall.

Aboard Airforce One, Trump screamed at the accompany Press Corp that they needed to take that silly ass mask off, or, he would have the Secret Service toss them off the plane, even though they were flying at 20,000 feet above sea level.

Trump's plan for the nation's economic recovery is a simple one. “The Donald” wants to force people to go back to work, regardless of the danger, and, "run like Heroes directly into the COVID19 Virus," killing them in hand to hand combat, without face masks, or, by out coughing it.

Trump loves to bellows from his “bully pulpit,  that “we have to get the economy up and running,” regardless of how many old folks, black and brown folks die.

Besides, Trump whispered to his most trusted aide, Steven Miller (rumored to be still suffering from a previous Pandemic, Aids) that those people are not productive and just suck up federal dollars.

Or words, not remotely similar to these, according to our Chief Washington D.C. correspondent, Steve Bunions, a former top Advisor to Donald J. Trump, before, Steve, too, was ceremoniously  KICK OUT of the White House for upstaging the COMMANDER-IN-SENSITIVE SLIGHTS.

Bunions, a world-class WINO, living in the basement of the Washington Monument, was tapped by our publisher and flounder, Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo, “Doctored,” at Eat The Press – Do Not Read It, as our Chief Correspondent to cover the “continuous mess in D.C., no matter how often it leads to Trump’s front door!”

Bunions, following “Doctored” Pigeon-Poo’s directive immediately picked himself up from the floor and staggered over to the Halls of Congress, which was nearly vacant, so he walked right into the committee chamber and took a seat.

Because, Bunions, like all of the Republicans in that House hearing, wasn’t wearing a mask, everyone, including the chair Rep. Anna Eshoo  (D., Calif.) assumed that he was a Republican.

Before passing out, Steve communicated to our home office, in Mildew, Ohio, “where there are no jobs, not even blow jobs” that Dr. Bright’s was under attacked by Republicans for daring to channels his superiors, or, countermanding their advice because many of them had high school degrees, or, it's equivalent a G.E.D.

The hearing, according to our bleary-eyed, still intoxicate reporter, was deeply divided and both sides wore “face paint.”

Although, days later when Bunions sobered up he noted that the Republicans had “overdone it”, dressing up in Native American costumes and banishing tomahawks was a “ bit of an overreach,” Bunion said as he stared at wall paint.

The hearing, according to our “sauce, was wisely scheduled in the morning to prevent the Commander-In-Twitter’s barrage of Bull Chips from continuously interrupting the hearing via his vengeful Tweets.

“Trump,” noted, Steve, likes to “sleep till noon, eat his 12 Big Mac Breakfast served by his COVID19 Valet, then guzzled down 12 Diet Cokes to wash the waste through his compromised digestive system.”

By 3:00 PM, the Angry, Roaring “Boy/Man” is ready to bully his staff and start a new day of LYING TO THE WORLD.
On the one side, Steve reported, were Republicans, still playing with their "Spinners" that Senator Burr handled out to them during the "impeachment hearings," to distract them from the overwhelming evidence of Donald J. Trump's treasonous crimes.

The "Spinners" are so addictive that nearly every one of the Republican in the session was playing with them, or, themselves to ease their nerves, and slow down the sense that they were about to be caught for something nefarious, as Senator Burr was recently doubling down on "inside trading." T

That is a "no-no, within the sacred halls of the Senate; Senators are required to go "outside" to do that sort of thing, and, to use a handkerchief.

Steve Bunions, our Washington, D. C. reporter, filed the following, concise, pity article only moments ago from the basement of the Washington Monument, where he lives, since being tossed out of the White House (window) for committing the "heinous " crime of attracting more publicity than Trump, the "Publicity Whore Extraordinaire!"

As most of our readers are aware, Bunions was the top adviser to "the Donald," the one that "spit-shined" his shoes. Steve, as his mother called him, does not wear underwear, spends much of his time drunk, and "Walking The Floor Over You - Who" in a tattered, worn blue bathroom, that his "Mommy" knitted for him when he was in college at Wellesley College where he fell madly in LOVE with Hillary Rodham, who instantly requested him because he had a habit of not bathing, and, never brushed his hair or teeth.  The binge-drinking prevented him from personal hygiene, so, he was asked to leave within days of his arrival.

Besides Wellesley College is an exclusive women's college. Steve, the gad about, often drunk! His long stringy, unwashed hair, when he was not intoxicated, confused him. He was often unsure of what sex he was. 

Decades later, when he discovered which, he made a fortune as a Right Wing "Babbling Conservative" on Talk-HATE-Radio, which catapulted him into the arms of that twisted pervert, Donald J. Trump, Certified Punk and part-time construction worker, according to our "sauces."

Steve sent this report to us via Carrier Pigeon, because he is broke and spends all of his money on cheap wine and hand sanitizers.

Bunions article is precise, pity, and concise:

"It the same old, same old political claptrap. Republicans vilifying the witness, praising Trump and playing with their spinners, while the "good guys", the Dems, search for the truth, attempting to divine what is in the 'best interest of Americans,' instead, what is in the best interest of Donald J. Trump!"

END!

Please, remember to wash your hands after you throw-up!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

"These are times that try men's souls" and get their 'panties in a knot.  When one must face the fact that their idle IDOL, Donald J. Trump is flat out NUTS.256

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1  cjcold  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

The new GOP slogan is "what, me worry?".

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    4 years ago

"is on the way out of the Trump administration because he wears glasses on occasions."

"Banks" are a bit Leary about those glasses in the lobby too....especially when they're ….. "DARK" !

Who cares ! He hasn't said anything that hasn't been said before by the media, over, and over, and over, and over,  and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...….. deep breath jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif ….. and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over ………………. jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Will it EVER END ? jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ronin2  replied to  It Is ME @2    4 years ago

Not for years, and years, and years, and years, and- well I am not as patient as you are when typing. I expect Trump to be brought up by Democrats for at least the next 100 years.

Their kids, will be teaching their kids TDS for all that time.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1    4 years ago
Their kids, will be teaching their kids TDS for all that time.

"Outsiders" really do suck for "Insider Lovers" (WE MUST MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO jrSmiley_103_smiley_image.jpg )! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1.3  bugsy  replied to    4 years ago
Hate Trump studies will be a college course.

Hopefully by that time colleges and universities will lean more to the right or else I'm afraid the course will be nothing more than a justification for their TDS.

PhD Guide
2.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

MUVA: 

I disagree with your premise. Most graduates from a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY or College, know that HATE is not taught as a subject.

That sort of propaganda for profit is left to the pseudo, fake religions led by multi-millionaire CHARLATANS, here, in the United States and, throughout the globe, extremist Religions rule the "Masses of Asses", who have abandoned their own "free will' to follow another.

However, to your point, every College and University in the World will offer courses on the "Most Corrupt & Dangerous Administration in the History of the United States," and, will detail Trump's daily criminality, on display 24/7/365, of this, nearly insane, CON MAN, Donald J. Trump!

History will not be kind to him, or, his followers!

Those courses, hopefully, will fill the library in every civilized nation in the world, serving as an example of how "fragile" FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY are.

These histories, university, and college courses will be the "Clarion Call" screaming out to future generations the warning of how a mentally ill man nearly destroyed a great nation through his incompetence, unhinged behavior, and, non-stop CORRUPTION.

Trump will be seen as a modern-day, "wannabe" dictator, in the mold of Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and, Putin.

His "supporters," regretfully, will reflect, as the Germany Citizens did in WWII, how EVIL rulers prey upon the inner fears of people, manipulate the "frighten" into releasing their pent up frustrations and HATE onto others for the benefit of the Emperor King, by shrewdly creating, in his subjects a FALSE SENSE of empowerment over their own shattered, "SELF-ESTEEM!"

We no longer have the privilege of living in a bubble. What America does, or, does not do affects the world.

History is repeated when it is ignored. Human behavior evolves with education, compassion, and understanding.

HATRED festers in the bowels until it explodes in a TOXIC release killing billions.

If we are to change the world, we must start each day refreshed with our TRUMP dump!

PhD Guide
2.1.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @2.1.3    4 years ago

Bugsy:

Washington complained to his aide, Hamilton, during the Revolution that it was not the Torries that gave him fits, it was the CONSERVATIVES in the Continental Congress that held up supplies, food, weapons, clothing for his TROOPS "until they could figure out a way to make a from it."

The Right-Wing of the Republican Party is the present-day CONSERVATIVES, still profiting from their political office.

Herbert Hoover, a Conservative, refused to do anything because he "staunchly" believed in the Right Wing Conservative "Mantra", the "Market will sort itself out"!
It didn't. That ideology sounds noble but led to the GREAT DEPRESSION.

"W" (probably the dumbest, next to Trump, to ever hold the office of POTUS) followed the Right-Wing Talking Points of "Less Regulation lead to a robust free market, as, did Reagen, H. W, Bush, and every "red-blood" Republican throughout our history, and it led to the Second Financial Crisis, which Obama had to bail this country out of.

Clinton got this country out of the mess that H.W. Bush left us with. Biden will bail of us out of the UNPRECEDENTED CORRUPTION and incompetence this country has ever experienced, under Trump and his FAKE Right-Wing Administration.

Car "bumper stickers" are not the best sources of financial advice. A good understanding of History, Economics, Law, and Politics will guide one more effectively that repeating "Fox TV Talking Point."

PhD Guide
2.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.1    4 years ago

WTF does "TDS" stand for? It appears to be the main retort from Trump supporters. Is it a Coded message like "the Donald's" hand signals are alleged to be?

PhD Guide
2.1.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.5    4 years ago

Here is a photo of a group or Right thinkers? Is this the direction you think the nation should be moving towards.256

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1.8  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.6    4 years ago
WTF does "TDS" stand for?

I think I gave you this advice a couple of weeks ago when you asked the same question. Perhaps you simply forgot, so I will give it to you again...free of charge.

Re-read your seed.

PhD Guide
2.1.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1    4 years ago

Trump, Ronin2, is America's HITLER. What will you tell you children and grandchildren about why you backed him so vigorously when the evidence WORLDWIDE was right before your eyes.

Will, you save, "I was duped. I thought he was a good person. I didn't know?"

PhD Guide
2.1.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @2.1.8    4 years ago

That is no help! Are you certain you know what it means, or, is it just one of those Fox TV slogans that too many folks on the Right spit out, like fans of their favorite TV show. "Da Plane . . . da Plane, Boss." That circulated for years in local bars with many patrons who thought they were funny.

Is you funnying me?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.11  bbl-1  replied to  bugsy @2.1.3    4 years ago

When the term 'lean to the right' is used, what does that mean? 

Could it be the following current conservative agendas?

1.  Less accountability on wealth?

2.  Expanded power of states to determine their own particular destiny?

3.  Corporate/Business free to conduct their activities in any manner they deem fit?

4.  Heavier restrictions or outright abolishment of a woman's right to choose?

5.  Absolute freedom for businesses or religious entities to deny right or privilege to any they choose?

6.  A clearer and more restrictive rule as to who can vote?

7.  A much diminished role of the Federal Government in comparison to what exists now?

These are but seven modern day conservative agendas.  There are dozens more.

PhD Guide
2.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bbl-1 @2.1.11    4 years ago

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.13  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.6    4 years ago
WTF does "TDS" stand for?

T o

D emand

S ame (Ol')

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1.14  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.13    4 years ago

T rumps

D eranged

S ycophants

We saw them at Trump rally's, we saw them at Covid protests, we saw them in Charlottesville protesting the removal of a confederate monument. They like waving confederate symbols of racism and wearing red hats that claim they want to "Make America Great Again" but what they really want is to make America white and Christian again, which is their demented definition of "great".

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.15  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.1.14    4 years ago
We saw them at Trump rally's, we saw them at Covid protests, we saw them in Charlottesville protesting the removal of a confederate monument.

Ya talkin' about the folks like ….. "WE THE PEOPLE like the CONSITUTION" and NOT …… "#METOO" snowflakes !

Courts are startin' to shutdown these "Unconstitutional" Mandates by "Blue States" !

PhD Guide
2.1.16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.15    4 years ago

The CONFEDERACY was defeated. It is not an honorable display of Constitutional Rights for State. It was an insidious Civil War over the Right of State to own human beings, forcing them to work for free, beat, rape, and sell their children at will.

It resulted in 600,000 deaths and millions injured, many for life. Flying the Confederate Flag is not a show of PATRIOTISM. It is confirmation that one believes and reveres these values.

It has become co-op by "Domestic Terrorists," Gun Nuts, and the KKK.800

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.16    4 years ago

The "Picture Show" of yours had no one "Beat up", no one "Shot", not even "Trash" on the ground. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Just Terrible ! jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

I take it.... Your "Game of Doom" needed some fake updating ? jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

PhD Guide
2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2    4 years ago

It ends when Republicans realized that DONALD J. TRUMP is the problem and he is gone from office. November 3, 2020, maybe the start of a new era, but, he and his corrupt hence men will be in office 2 more months looting, dismantling our government for the benefit of big, International Corporations who only loyalty is to the "BOTTOM LINE," everything, everyone is expendable, even if it means poisoning our planet.

Trump fired Dr. Rick Bright and punished him for filling a "Whistle Blowers" complaint that details how Trump and his scheming appointing are attempting to "cash-in" on the pandemic, rather, than protect the American people from it.

This is not the same old, same old. This just happened. Additionally, Trump fired another Inspector General who was investigating the Secretary of State's action. That brings a total of 12 Inspector General fired under Trump CRIMINAL watch.

The role of Inspector General is too insecure that MONEY allocated by Congress is used appropriately, and, not for a nefarious reason.

They are a key element of the CHECKS & BALANCES.

TRUMP is a CROOK. He does not want anyone looking over his shoulder while he sacks this nation for his own personal gain.

PhD Guide
2.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2    4 years ago

It ends when Republicans realized that DONALD J. TRUMP is the problem and he is gone from office. November 3, 2020, maybe the start of a new era, but, he and his corrupt hence men will be in office 2 more months looting, dismantling our government for the benefit of big, International Corporations who only loyalty is to the "BOTTOM LINE," everything, everyone is expendable, even if it means poisoning our planet.

Trump fired Dr. Rick Bright and punished him for filling a "Whistle Blowers" complaint that details how Trump and his scheming appointing are attempting to "cash-in" on the pandemic, rather, than protect the American people from it.

This is not the same old, same old. This just happened. Additionally, Trump fired another Inspector General who was investigating the Secretary of State's action. That brings a total of 12 Inspector General fired under Trump CRIMINAL watch.

The role of Inspector General is too insecure that MONEY allocated by Congress is used appropriately, and, not for a nefarious reason.

They are a key element of the CHECKS & BALANCES.

TRUMP is a CROOK. He does not want anyone looking over his shoulder while he sacks this nation for his own personal gain.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.1  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.3    4 years ago
It ends when Republicans realized that DONALD J. TRUMP is the problem and he is gone from office.

Ain't it the "People" that are most important deciding who is "In Office" ?

You're not a "Politician Ring kisser".....are you ?

PhD Guide
2.3.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.1    4 years ago

The Republican Party is not a party that reflects the wish of its constituents. The GOP is own by 6-7 Super Billionaires who control the Agenda of the GOP through their billions in contributions to Republicans at all levels of Government.

As you may recall, the DONORS held a summit with the leaders of the Republican Party and laid down the LAW:

"PASS THE TAX CUT FOR THE RICH, OR NO MONEY FOR YOU!"

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.3  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.3.2    4 years ago
"PASS THE TAX CUT FOR THE RICH, OR NO MONEY FOR YOU!"

I must be RICH ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Who Knew ? jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

My Tax burden keeps dropping.....and I only Contribute a hundred or so every election cycle.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    4 years ago
Please, remember to wash your hands after you throw-up!

Now that is some good advice. I did feel like throwing up while reading the tremendous amount of bile compiled into the piece of fantasy fiction.

PhD Guide
3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @3    4 years ago

Thank you for that compliment. My health tip, still applies.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4  Jeremy Retired in NC    4 years ago

As I read this "article" I couldn't help but get the mental picture of the author dressed like Baby Huey jumping up and down,  throwing a temper tantrum and screaming as this was being written.

I just have 2 questions for the author:

1. How do you get through the day throwing a tantrum like this constantly?
  2. When you wrote this, was it during a bender or were you sober and throwing a hissy fit?

Dragon
Freshman Silent
4.1  Dragon  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4    4 years ago

Did you have the same opinion of Kavanaugh? With his crying and wailing? 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dragon @4.1    4 years ago

Actually I did.  I ask the same questions of the left.  Didn't get a single coherent answer, obviously.

PhD Guide
4.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.1.1    4 years ago

800 Jeremy, at 78.5 months, I rarely drink, don't smoke the "Devil's Weed" since college, and only take the drugs prescribed by my physician.

You are, however, correct! I write in a fury.

PhD Guide
4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4    4 years ago

The Death toll in America is at approximately 90,000 dead and nearly 1,500,000 more Americans infected with the COVID19, primarily, because of this fraud, Trump was illegally installed in the WH with the aide of Putin, and, a company of former KGB Intelligence Agents targeting America's 2016 election to benefit TRUMP.

What number of deaths will ring your bell?  300,000? A million bodies, 1,000,000?

Trump is universally regarded as a vengeful, hate-driven, "wannabe" dictators, and a threat to every democracy on the face of the globe due to his lack of understanding of government, crisis management, the Rule of Law, the Constitution, or, even something as fundamental as the difference between public and private business.

There is nothing redeeming about him. Trump is an INTERNATIONAL CROOK that is going to prison when he leaves office. His toxic behavior, erratic, flip-flopping policies have strained our relationship with our allies all over the world. 

Trump is not held in high regard anywhere in the world, but Russia, North Korea, and, possibly with the ruthless ruler of Brazil.

Teflon Don (Trump's idol) was the head of the NYC MAFIA. He, too, had a large fan base. He, like Trump, will die in PRISON.

Portions of the American public cheered for Booth, Jesse James, Billy The Kid, Baby Face Nelson, Bonnie and Clyde, even, Al Capone.

I suppose some folks just never grow up.

Perhaps that is what attracts them to a "REALITY TV STAR" who talks the talk, but, walks away with their MONEY, while they clap and admire because he has more MONEY than they do.

How many more must die?

As the poet said, "The tides . . . they are a chanin'!"

Will you change with the tide, or, sink with that fat, orange, Titanic Trump on his way to the bottom of the Swamp - prison, Baby! Prison!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.2.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2    4 years ago
primarily, because of this fraud, Trump was illegally installed in the WH with the aide of Putin,

And you lost all credibility.  I, honestly didn't read past this point. There is no proof of your accusation.  To make it worse for your flawed assumption, this was investigated for 4 years and come up with nothing.  Time to move on.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.2.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2    4 years ago
Trump is not held in high regard anywhere in the world, but Russia, North Korea, and, possibly with the ruthless ruler of Brazil.

He is not held in high regard there either, he is merely considered a useful idiot that can be used to get everything they can out of America.  Dangle a few dollars in front of Trump and watch him start salivating.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.2.5  Ozzwald  replied to  XDm9mm @4.2.4    4 years ago
He's calling them out for their bullshit and putting on sanctions the likes of which they haven't previously experienced by the previous Republican and Democrat administrations.

He's removed sanctions from Russia and North Korea.  Please document any additional sanctions that he has added.

PhD Guide
4.2.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

Indeed, that is true, as you know, Jonathan Livingston Pigeon is CEO & FLOUNDER of the Bird Droppings Institute - A Think Tank For Morons, No Idiots, Please, located in the basement of the Dick Cheney Nursing Home for Wayward Republicans, where Water Boarding is a THERAPY - Not a Torture.

Stop by for a tour. You may never want to leave.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.2.8  Ozzwald  replied to  XDm9mm @4.2.6    4 years ago
Here's a start.  If you want more, do your own homework.

Do yours.....!

You didn't even bother reading your own link, did you?  Unless Trump was POTUS in 1991, he didn't have a choice.

The sanctions were prescribed under the the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act of 1991

PhD Guide
4.2.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XDm9mm @4.2.4    4 years ago

PhD Guide
4.2.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ozzwald @4.2.5    4 years ago

800 It is amazing how Trump Supporters are devoted to this Unhinged, Unqualified, Evil Mad Man in the White House to the extent that they will "invent" facts to support their loyalty.

All that we are asking is that Trump Supporters re-think, re-analyze their attachment to Trump from an objective point of view, not an emotional one.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.2.11  Ozzwald  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.10    4 years ago

0058064C-6D8A-42FB-A9AE-415D454F765D_1_105_c.jpeg?1578942692

PhD Guide
4.2.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4.2.1    4 years ago

Jeremy Retired in NC, I respect your service in the Armed Forces, and, understand and acknowledge that you are a man of your word, and, are loyal.

However, one must read beyond the headlines, examine the data beyond the pitch, reach a reasonable assumption based on a wide variety of facts and input.

If we listen to ONLY those that agree with our position, our moral code, our political views we are shutting out much of the world.

Did you read the 400 pages of the Mueller Report? Or, did you rely of the "two words" analysis offered up by the GUILTY PARTY, Donald J. Trump?

In simplified terms, I will explain the Special Counsel conundrum in NOT indicting Trump.

1. Mueller was not appointed as an Independent Counsel. He was appointed by the Republican-controlled Attorney General's Office to investigate the Republican POTUS, who, is their boss. That is a difficult position for anyone to be in.

2. Mueller, a former head of the FBI, a distinguished attorney, a lifetime REPUBLICAN, graduate of Princeton University, a decorated Vietnam veteran as a MARINE, in addition to being a graduate of the University of Virginia Law School, Robert Mueller, served as the Acting Attorney General for the District of Massachusetts.

3. As Special Counsel to the DOJ, he and his team were cleverly boxed in by a DOJ policy that stated that a sitting President could not be indicted while in office. It is not a law, but, a policy of the DOJ.

Mueller was bound to play by the DOJ's policy, which tied his hands. The evidence in the Report is spelled out in clear detail. But, one must read the legal documents. Not quote the two word summary of the guilty party, Trump!

PhD Guide
4.2.13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.12    4 years ago

Here is the link to get the report. Review, yourself, and let me know what you think.

PhD Guide
4.2.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ozzwald @4.2.11    4 years ago

Ozzwald, after extensive research (.16 seconds), our less than illustrious, unpaid, and unwanted Scientists provided us with additional evidence of a CULT.

800 800

PhD Guide
4.2.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ozzwald @4.2.8    4 years ago

What type of weapon does XDM99mm stand for, do you know? That might give us a clue on how to respond to this commenter. Nothing else seems to stick.800

PhD Guide
4.2.16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.15    4 years ago

It is fun to play poker, but, one needs a FULL DECK!

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5  Nerm_L    4 years ago

Dr. Rick Bright's testimony epitomizes the elite attitude.  The public is at risk because Rick Bright isn't in charge.  Simply questioning Rick Bright's expert opinion is an affront to all knowing elite authority.

But an expert opinion is still just an opinion.  A wild assed guess that is only backed by credentials is still a WAG.

PhD Guide
5.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Nerm_L @5    4 years ago

So, a Medical doctor that you consult has a B.S. degree, a Medical Degree, and two years of Residency makes a diagnosis for you, using the best medical science and tools available, and, your friend the truck driver does base on four beers and his truck driving experience.

Both are just opinions.

We are in a War (a pandemic) 300,000 have died worldwide. 90,000 of those are American. 4.5 million others are infected with COVID19, of which 1.5 million are Americans.

This is not child's play. It is not a test between Republican or Democrat policies. It is a LIFE/DEATH struggle. And, in our case, we have an ORANGE MAROON leading the charge.

It a "hot, intense battle" with an incompetent, total unhinged leader, he, would be the first one killed.

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.2    4 years ago

This question has been asked of many liberals ovwer the past couple of months and absolutely none of them have answered. Maybe you can be the first...

What would you have done different than what the president has done. Don't use opinion pieces of people you approve of or politicians who think they are doctors babble.

What would YOU have done different?

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.2.2  pat wilson  replied to  bugsy @5.2.1    4 years ago
What would YOU have done different?

That's easy, listen to the scientists and the experts.

Friday, Jan. 13, 2017 : The joint Obama-Trump transition teams run an exercise for pandemic preparedness.  

The outgoing Obama team runs the Trump transition team through a series of pandemic-scenarios . The transition documents, obtained by POLITICO , show that the purpose of the exercise is to familiarize the incoming team with “domestic incident management policy and practices” in the face of major crises.

Key takeaways from the exercise include: (1) a collective understanding of the science and the disease must drive response decisions; (2) days and even hours are paramount in order to build as much lead time as possible; (3) a coordinated and unified national response and message is necessary; and (4) “medical countermeasure strategy is key for success,” including social distancing and addressing shortages in ventilators and personal protective equipment.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5.2.3  Nerm_L  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.2    4 years ago
We are in a War (a pandemic) 300,000 have died worldwide. 90,000 of those are American. 4.5 million others are infected with COVID19, of which 1.5 million are Americans.

Yes and those 300,000 dead are casualties of war.  But the pandemic is attacking more than lives.  The pandemic is attacking education, commerce, lifestyles, and freedoms.  The pandemic encompasses much more than health issues.

This is not child's play. It is not a test between Republican or Democrat policies. It is a LIFE/DEATH struggle. And, in our case, we have an ORANGE MAROON leading the charge.

Dr. Rick Bright made a big deal about forecasting a need for more respirators.  But was Dr. Bright making a commitment?  If Dr. Bright declares that we need 100 million respirators every week does that mean Dr. Bright has committed to purchasing what is produced regardless of actual need?

Gov. Andrew Cuomo declared a need for 30,000 ventilators.  But did Gov. Cuomo commit to buying 30.000 ventilators regardless of need?

Planning requires more than forecasts and WAGS.  Forecasting a need requires a commitment to satisfying that forecasted need; regardless of whether or not the forecast was accurate.  

Much has been said about planning for pandemic but that planning has focused on hospitals and medical response.  What about the food supply?  What about housing?  What about prison populations?  What about the infrastructure to provide medical care unrelated to the pandemic?  What about the communications infrastructure?  What about the manufacturing infrastructure?  What about the freight and logistics infrastructure?  What about the financial infrastructure?

Using Dr. Bright to score political points ignores the overwhelming extent of the pandemic attacking our way of life.  Dr. Bright's expertise is narrowly focused and far too limited to address all the aspects of pandemic.  And Dr. Bright was making forecasts without making commitments.  Dr. Bright made the elitist argument about what should have been done without committing to actually doing anything.

Dr. Bright's opinion isn't any more valid than that of a truck driver.  A WAG is a WAG, no matter the credentials.  At least the truck driver puts rubber on the road.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.4  bugsy  replied to  pat wilson @5.2.2    4 years ago

Um, he did listen to the scientist and experts. Dr Fauci, who is the media darling now because he went against Trump a couple of times, said at the end of February that Americans do not need to change their daily routines, and said in mid March that there was no reason to wear a mask in public.

The first confirmed case in the US was not until January 20th. Several days before this, several airports began screening for the virus, particularly from passengers coming from China.Trump put the ban on Chinese travel 10 days later, the day after WHO declares the virus a "Public health emergency", and did not list the virus as a pandemic until March 11.  Before this time, both China and WHO stated there was no evidence of human to human contact.

Libs keep saying that Trump did nothing about this pandemic, but continue to herald Faci as the premier expert in all of this, the same guy who is briefing and advising the president, and the one the media thinks is a hero.

I noticed in several entries, there is mention of "those in the know", of course, no names are given. I can make up a bunch of crap and say "I heard it from people who know" and if I were speaking to a liberal, I can be assured that I would be believed, especially if I said something detrimental and blatantly false about Trump.

I read the entire article and it was a decent read, but there were also many times where dates are listed as "sometime in early February", or "mid March".

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.2.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Nerm_L @5.2.3    4 years ago

Dr. Bright's opinion isn't any more valid than that of a truck driver.  A WAG is a WAG, no matter the credentials.  At least the truck driver puts rubber on the road.  

do you let anonymous "valid" truck drivers give you a prostrate exam, with their "rubber" on Your back "road",                                                                                   

or possibly go to a Urologist ...?

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.6  Dulay  replied to  Nerm_L @5.2.3    4 years ago
Dr. Rick Bright made a big deal about forecasting a need for more respirators.  But was Dr. Bright making a commitment?  If Dr. Bright declares that we need 100 million respirators every week does that mean Dr. Bright has committed to purchasing what is produced regardless of actual need?

Since Dr. Bright has NO authority to appropriate a DIME for PPE, your question is moot. 

Dr. Bright was citing the governments predictions for the number of respirators we would need for a pandemic. He didn't make that shit up out of whole cloth. 

Gov. Andrew Cuomo declared a need for 30,000 ventilators.  But did Gov. Cuomo commit to buying 30.000 ventilators regardless of need?

Again, Cuomo was citing the numbers of ventilators that the Federal government said NY would need.

Planning requires more than forecasts and WAGS.  Forecasting a need requires a commitment to satisfying that forecasted need; regardless of whether or not the forecast was accurate.  

Since Trump stated that they had a perfect plan it begs the question WHY didn't they have enough PPE? 

Much has been said about planning for pandemic but that planning has focused on hospitals and medical response.  What about the food supply?  What about housing?  What about prison populations?  What about the infrastructure to provide medical care unrelated to the pandemic?  What about the communications infrastructure?  What about the manufacturing infrastructure?  What about the freight and logistics infrastructure?  What about the financial infrastructure?

Gee, I bet a NSC group dedicated to answering those question would have been of some use. /s

BTFW, have you read the plan the Obama Administration left for Trump? 

Using Dr. Bright to score political points ignores the overwhelming extent of the pandemic attacking our way of life.  Dr. Bright's expertise is narrowly focused and far too limited to address all the aspects of pandemic.  And Dr. Bright was making forecasts without making commitments.  Dr. Bright made the elitist argument about what should have been done without committing to actually doing anything. Dr. Bright's opinion isn't any more valid than that of a truck driver.  A WAG is a WAG, no matter the credentials.  At least the truck driver puts rubber on the road.  

Utter BS. Neither Bright or anyone else has claimed that he has the answers 'to address all ot the aspects of the pandemic.' Sheesh. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5.2.7  Nerm_L  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.2.5    4 years ago
do you let anonymous "valid" truck drivers give you a prostrate exam, with their "rubber" on Your back "road", 

A prostate exam isn't a forecast or an opinion, is it?

PhD Guide
5.2.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @5.2.1    4 years ago

Bugsy, you, and I are not POTUS. We live in a Representative form of Democracy. This is a Fun Fantasy Game, but a game nevertheless. It is not a litmus test on the character of anyone, group, or, point of view.

But, because some folks, like Trump, live in an "Alternative Reality,"  where lying constantly is their new normal, I will play.

Here are a few of my recommendations to my staff, Congress, and the General public for review and comment, before they are enacted with Consent of Congress and input from the Departments/Agencies that are empowered to carry them out!

1. Re-instate the "Fairness in Broadcast" guidelines that Republicans cut out of the FCC, that allowed FOX TV NETWORK NEWS to become a propaganda machine, instead of a News vehicle.

2. Institute a massive Infra-Structure program based on FDR's policies to lift the nation out of the Great Depression.

3. Institue a VOTE BY MAIL, with safeguards, immediately.

4. Get Congress to pass a law prohibiting "Gerrymandering" on a national basis.

5. Restrict donations to all politicians to not more than $1000 for everyone, including Corporations.

6. Change the status of elected officials. They are not employees of government, therefore, not entitled to their full Congressional salary for life, Health care, and benefits. They are elected officials, not an employee.

7. Reverse Open Carry Laws anywhere in America.

8. Pass a sensible Gun Control law, that requires owners to have insurance on every lethal weapon that is own by American citizens, just as automobiles are required to have.

9. Cancel Tax Breaks for Corporations, by Executive Order on companies that move their business overseas.

10. Ensure America's supply lines are not in the hands of foreign governments.

11. Reign banks, financial institutions, and Wall Street in, and, re-instate regulations to protect people, investors, and the integrity of the MARKET.

I could go on and on, but, to skip to the end, rescind every damn thing REPUBLICANS passed that has enabled Corporations to CONTROL governments at all levels:  Local, State, and National.

PhD Guide
5.2.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Nerm_L @5.2.7    4 years ago

Nerm_L:  It depends on who is administrating and examing one. It is either a MEDICALLY sanctioned practice, PERFORMED BY a licensed physician, or,  a political/anecdotal bull chips tosser that thinks he knows all the answers to every issue in the world because he calls himself a "STABLE GENIUS."

Do you put your safety in the hands of Charlatans, Con-Artists, Scam Artists, and/or know Thieves?

Why would you expose your family and loved ones to Donald J. Trump?

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.10  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @5.2.4    4 years ago
The first confirmed case in the US was not until January 20th. Several days before this, several airports began screening for the virus, particularly from passengers coming from China.

Since then the CDC has reported that those screenings were flawed. There was little to no follow up on any of the thousands of people that came in before the shutdown. 

Trump put the ban on Chinese travel 10 days later, the day after WHO declares the virus a "Public health emergency", and did not list the virus as a pandemic until March 11. 

Trump ONLY banned 'foreign nationals'. Over 40,000 came into the US from China AFTER the 'ban'. Again, little to no follow up. 

Before this time, both China and WHO stated there was no evidence of human to human contact.

THAT is utterly false. The WHO documented in a report on Jan. 22 that there WAS evidence of human to human contagion. Any claim by the Trump Administration that they were unaware of that fact is a lie. Anyone who believes their lies is obtuse. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.11  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @5.2.10    4 years ago
Since then the CDC has reported that those screenings were flawed. There was little to no follow up on any of the thousands of people that came in before the shutdown.

Of course they were flawed. They were being conducted by people who had zero experience in screening unknown viruses. As far as follow up, how do you know? Are you part of the team in charge of follow-up?"

" Trump ONLY banned 'foreign nationals'. Over 40,000 came into the US from China AFTER the 'ban'. Again, little to no follow up."

So you would be OK if he banned US citizens from returning home? Mighty autocratic of you. As far as follow up, see my response above.

" Before this time, both China and WHO stated there was no evidence of human to human contact "

According to your fellow traveler and her link above, China did not admit to human to human contact until January 20. On January 14, " The Wuham Health Commission publicly states that they have not found proof of human-to-human transmission. "During this time, there was an apparent confidential meeting with XI Jinping who refused to announce the virus is human to human. On January 20, President Xi Jinping publicly announces for the first time that the coronavirus outbreak “ must be taken seriously ” and that the country must impose all possible measures to contain the virus. Chinese officials also confirm for the first time that the new coronavirus is transmissible via human-to-human contact. 

This was the same day the US confirmed its first case. Even so, you said my comment about human to human contact was false, but you yourself stated WHO said it was on January 22, two days after the Chinese admitted it and 2 days after the first case in the US.

Anyone who believes their lies is obtuse. 

Anyone that believes what the MSM is feeding them about Trump's response are being the obtuse ones. You don't have to believe everything CNN and MSDNC tell you. It's OK to have independent thought.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
5.2.12  Nerm_L  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.2.9    4 years ago
Why would you expose your family and loved ones to Donald J. Trump?

Simple answer is 'fuck Trump'.  Didn't vote for Trump, won't vote for Trump.  I'm more worried about Democrats shoving their heads up their asses.

Right now Democrats are a much bigger threat than is Donald Trump.  Replacing Trump with Biden will be extraordinarily dangerous.

PhD Guide
5.2.13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dulay @5.2.10    4 years ago

The mainstream media repeatedly published articles, reports, and interviewed several CIA and Intelligence Agencies current and past heads of those organizations, that China had a virus outbreak that could turn into a PANDEMIC.

Trump was "read in" as early as December the 5th, 2019, and, he, his advisers, or, cabinet, took NO ACTION, brushed it off as nothing. 

These unprepared, incompetent, crooked "cronies" of Trump, and, Trump, himself, selected to ignore the Intel, because, as everyone knows, Trump is a self-proclaimed, "STABLE GENIUS," and, had an "Uncle that was a doctor."

This cluster-f**k chose to contain the Virus by IGNORING IT!  That works every time, doesn't it? That and blaming the past administration.

Trump made matter worse by claiming that the virus was a "FRAUD," perpetuated by Dems, who was "pissed" about "the Donald's" installation in the WH, with the aid of a foreign government. To wit: RUSSIA .

As you know, earlier, Trump had cut the funding for the Center for Disease Control, CDC, closed down our infectious disease unit in Wuhan, China, and donated 17.8 tons of much needed medical supplies to COMMUNIST CHINA.

Trump and his Administration are largely responsible for the 90,000 dead Americans, and, the nearly, 1.5 million infected.

America represents 4.7% of the World's population and leads in the number of DEATHS from COVID19 at an astounding 23.7% of all of the WORLD'S DEATHS!

What is wrong with the ratios with the above statistics?

ANSWER:  "TRUMP, THE CON MAN, failed business owner, accused Child Rapists, the most corrupted person to hold the office of POTUS."

At some point, facts MUST replace "wishful thinking."

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.14  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @5.2.11    4 years ago
Of course they were flawed. They were being conducted by people who had zero experience in screening unknown viruses.

Wow. You obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. 

As far as follow up, how do you know? Are you part of the team in charge of follow-up?"

The California Department of Health reported that fact. Maybe breitbart didn't cover it...

The irony is that hundreds of US Citizens believed that Trump had done just that, paid huge amounts to get home, stood in crowded lines shoulder to shoulder for hours. Maybe Fox didn't report those airport debacles. 

As far as follow up, see my response above.

Ditto. 

This was the same day the US confirmed its first case. Even so, you said my comment about human to human contact was false, but you yourself stated WHO said it was on January 22, two days after the Chinese admitted it and 2 days after the first case in the US.

Your paragraph was in the form of a timeline: 

Jan. 20th

'Several days before this'

Trump's ban 10 days after that

March 11th

THEN you said:

Before this time, both China and WHO stated there was no evidence of human to human contact.

Which means before March 11th, China and the WHO stated was no evidence of human to human contact, by which I presume you meant human to human TRANSMISSION. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.15  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @5.2.14    4 years ago
Wow. You obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. 

Maybe it is you who has no fucking clue. We have seen that over and over on here with many/most of your comments. California was not the only state that did the screens. I guess you think that high school educated TSA workers are experts in screening for a virus that had never before been seen

Pathetic

Your paragraph was in the form of a timeline: 

Doesn't matter what it was in the form of. I clearly stated that several days before January 20th, WHO and China stated there was no human to human TRANSMISSION.

Maybe CNN and MSDNC did not tell you that. The link above from your fellow traveler spells it out for you.

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.16  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @5.2.15    4 years ago
Maybe it is you who has no fucking clue.

Nope. 

We have seen that over and over on here with many/most of your comments.

Who are we and why haven't they spoken up and proved me wrong. YOU sure as hell haven't. 

California was not the only state that did the screens. I guess you think that high school educated TSA workers are experts in screening for a virus that had never before been seen

Thank you for proving my point. 

TSA doesn't screen passengers coming in from other countries. CBP does. jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Secondly, if a passenger undergoing Covid screening shows symptoms or makes certain statements under questioning at Customs, they are transferred to the CDC employees, who were on sight in  those 'several airports. you talked about. 

Unfortunately, neither the CBP or the CDC kept adequate records or shared them with CHD so that those who dispersed all over California could be traced. 

Pathetic

Doesn't matter what it was in the form of.

Actually, it does. 

I clearly stated that several days before January 20th, WHO and China stated there was no human to human TRANSMISSION.

You clearly DIDN'T state that. Re-read your own fucking statement. Even YOU should be able to see and acknowledge the difference in your now truncated statement. 

Maybe CNN and MSDNC did not tell you that. 

My sources are the CDC, WHO and state's websites. 

The link above from your fellow traveler spells it out for you.

None of my fellow travelers are members here. 

PhD Guide
5.2.17  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @5.2.4    4 years ago

Bugsy:  Trump is not working to protect Americans, he is working to protect himself, and his family from going to PRISON.

PhD Guide
5.2.18  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @5.2.15    4 years ago

Bugsy:  Trump is NOT who he is telling people that he is. He is a CON MAN, career crook, cheat, adulterer, accused child rapist, and proven pathological LIAR.

I know that it hurts and is disappointing when you discover that someone is lying to you. As a young teenager, I was a friend of a pathological liar. He constantly told the most outrageous lies, which I know were lies, but, they were so bold, so creative I wanted to believe them. But, I just couldn't.

He spent much of his life in and out of jail.

How could anyone believe a word that tumbles from Trump's lying mouth? The Washington Post has fact-checked his public statements, publishing over 14,500+ times that TRUMP lied to the public, on interviews, or, to Congress. He cannot  STOP lying!

His ghostwriter, Tony Swartz, spent two years shadowing Trump for the book, "The Art of The Deal" that Trump claims that he wrote. Tony wrote every last letter. Trump, he noted, told him stories about his business techniques, etc. They were very close during that two-year adventure.

In numerous interviews, Swartz, and, others that personally worked with the "Commander-In-Bold-Face Lies," have written, and, express their knowledge about him for decades. Trump lies when there is no need to lie, Swartz discovered and was astounded that he did so frequently.

TRUMP is, if anything, a COMPULSIVE LIAR!

Even, Trump's friend, Howard Stern, has turned against him after knowing him for 25+ years, stating publicly that "Trump lies about everything!"

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.19  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @5.2.16    4 years ago

I've decided I do not want to get dragged down the liberal rabbit hole of "arguing something I never said". I went back to my original post and what you have tried to do was get be to argue something I never said, so I am finished.

BTW

It is a well known tactic for a liberal to use vulgarities when they know they have lost, and you use them extensively.

Maybe you can go and circle jerk with your fellow travelers.

I'm out.

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.20  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.2.18    4 years ago
The Washington Post has fact-checked his public statements, publishing over 14,500+ times that TRUMP lied to the public, on interviews, or, to Congress.

Take a look at what the WaPo considers lies. Most of what they say is based on the "fact" checker's opinion on what Trump has said. I bet you have never even looked at the website. You are just going by what you have been preached to believe.

The rest is just your opinion...and not a good one.

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.21  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.2.17    4 years ago
he is working to protect himself, and his family from going to PRISON.

For doing what, exactly.

Facts only and not feelings or WaPo opinion pieces.

Thanks.

PhD Guide
5.2.22  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @5.2.19    4 years ago

Bugsy:  So-called "Liberals"256 do not speak with one voice.

PhD Guide
5.2.23  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @5.2.21    4 years ago

PhD Guide
5.2.24  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @5.2.15    4 years ago

PhD Guide
5.2.26  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dulay @5.2.6    4 years ago

PhD Guide
5.2.27  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @5.2.15    4 years ago

Bugsy, I get it.

You are someone who sticks to his guns, right or wrong, supports your government, right or wrong, but, have you ever looked at an issue from a variety of perspectives to guide you along with your "LIVE or DIE" stance?

Not everything in life is absolute. Especially, not in politics. I sincerely, believe that you see yourself as a PATRIOT. But, are you really? 

Your post-attacks are aimed at fellow citizens, with different points of view, we are not the ENEMY. Ironically, it appears to me that you give a wide berth to Republicans and Donald J. Trump, regardless of their behavior, or, policies.

I get having a favorite president and wanting everyone to like your choice. My favorite was, and, is John F. Kennedy. He gave me hope, as I set off for my freshman year at Central State College, in 1960.

But, even, then, at 18, I did not worship JFK, or, believed that he, like all men, was without fault.

I believe that we, those who respond to your posts, are not trying to convert you, instead, we are sharing our "point of view with you".  It is a gift, not a club to force you into another point of view.

You, of course, are free to accept it, disagreed with it, refute, or, factor it into your evolving political understanding. No, one, not even you, have all of the answers. We are, as they say, "All In This Together." Working together we can solve problems, rather than create more. There is no malice, here.

Personally, Bugsy, I enjoy your responses. They give me insight into a vision of reality that is totally unfamiliar to me. I, too, as many of us are, am searching for the truth, for a solution, not, preparing for Armageddon.

bugsy
Professor Participates
5.2.28  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.2.27    4 years ago
Personally, Bugsy, I enjoy your responses. They give me insight into a vision of reality that is totally unfamiliar to me. I, too, as many of us are, am searching for the truth, for a solution, not, preparing for Armageddon.

Well, I appreciate that, but it did not answer my question.

Memes do not equate answers.

If liberals were right, we would be nuclear ash right now, either by North Korea or Iran. We are not.

If liberals were right, we would have been on a recession 2 years ago. When the market was about where it is now, there was a 1 or 2 day correction. Liberals heralded that there were signs we were on our way to a recession. Never happened, virus not withstanding.

If liberals were right, Trump would be putting blacks in prison for minor crimes......wait....that was Biden. In contrast, Trump signed legislature that released tens of thousands of black prisoners and publicly commuted the sentence of at least 2 blacks for minor non violent drug crimes.

If liberals were right, Trump would have been removed from office earlier this year. Instead, the shoe is on the other foot where we are learning more of probable illegal Obama admin activities that set up Trump associates in order to get to Trump.

If liberals were right, when Trump won the Republican nomination, we would not have a Republican president for generations. Instead, not only do we have a Republican president, it looks like we will have a Republican president for a very long time.

To this day, Trump is still your president.

Maybe your "insight into reality" needs to be turned around on focused on what the left is doing and has been doing all in the name of blind hatred of someone they, to this day, do not recognize as the duly elected president,.

Dulay
Professor Expert
5.2.29  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @5.2.19    4 years ago
I've decided I do not want to get dragged down the liberal rabbit hole of "arguing something I never said".

You've been failing to provide a supporting argument for what you HAVE said. 

I went back to my original post and what you have tried to do was get be to argue something I never said, so I am finished.

Bullshit. I quoted you verbatim. 

BTW It is a well known tactic for a liberal to use vulgarities when they know they have lost, and you use them extensively.

What fucking vulgarities are you talking about? 

Maybe you can go and circle jerk with your fellow travelers.

I find it interesting when I made much the same comment I was ticketed for it and it was removed. 

I'm out.

Yet you persist. 

PhD Guide
5.2.30  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

PhD Guide
5.2.31  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @5.2.28    4 years ago

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Nerm_L @5    4 years ago
But an expert opinion is still just an opinion.

Then the next time you have to see a doctor for an urgent medical diagnosis, call your plumber instead.  After all, it's just an "opinion"...

PhD Guide
5.3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ozzwald @5.3    4 years ago

Yes, yes, yes, Ozzwald that is solid advice. Doctors and scientists do not deal with facts, they, like EAT THE PRESS - DO NOT READ IT, just make SHAT UP! 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Dr. Bright could not possibly be silenced - such a thing doesn't happen in a democracy like America, or does it?

PhD Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

In the event, Nerm_L, that you may have missed it, the presidential race has been narrowed down between Joe Biden, former VP for 8 years with Obama, a member of public government most of his life, and, "Donald J. Trump," Lord of the LIES!

Who are you gonna believe, your lying lies or a "should have, could have been someone else," no-one running against the most dangerous man in the History of this country.

Trump sits illegally in the Oval Office and trashes everything his predecessor has done because he is a vindictive, spoiled, rich brat, jealous of Obama.

PhD Guide
8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Thank you for your service.

15 years in the military does not equate to the knowledge gained from a High School Degree, a College Degree, a Law Degree, and, the election to local, regional, and government offices, including the office of Vice President.

Your experience and Military service are invaluable tools that have provided you with a unique insight into a particular field not, not the master of all.

You referred to Biden as a "PARASITE" for his 35 years in government service, accusing him of sucking off the "government tit!"

The military is a government service!  Would you classify your service in the same way as you did Biden's?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  Vic Eldred    4 years ago

Dr. Bright, a brilliant scientist

The same Dr Rick Bright who admitted on CBS 60 Minutes last Sunday that he created and signed a hydroxychloroquine authorization. Our resident wordsmith tried to deny it only weeks ago!

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.1  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    4 years ago
The same Dr Rick Bright who admitted on CBS 60 Minutes last Sunday that he created and signed a hydroxychloroquine authorization.

Link? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @9.1    4 years ago

Norah O'Donnell: You believe you were retaliated against because you raised concerns about hydroxychloroquine?

Rick Bright: Yes. I do. I believe my last ditch effort to protect Americans from that drug was the final straw that they used and believed was essential to push me out.

HHS firmly disputes that, claiming in a statement that Bright's "whistleblower complaint is filled with one-sided arguments and misinformation." And Secretary Alex Azar said it was Bright who made the request for an emergency use authorization, or EUA, for hydroxychloroquine. 

Alex Azar at press conference: Dr. Bright literally signed the application for FDA authorization of it. Literally, he's the sponsor of it.

Norah O'Donnell: I mean, you say you were retaliated against. But at the same time, you did sign the EUA.

Rick Bright: I was given a directive. I didn't have a choice, other than to leave at that time. And I went along and signed that letter knowing that we had contained access to that drug.

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.1.2  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.1    4 years ago
Norah O'Donnell: I mean, you say you were retaliated against. But at the same time, you did sign the EUA.  

Yet Bright DID NOT sign the EUA. He signed a letter that REQUESTED that an EUA be issued. BIG difference. 

Rick Bright: I was given a directive. I didn't have a choice, other than to leave at that time. And I went along and signed that letter knowing that we had contained access to that drug.

Note that Bright states that the letter he signed making the REQUEST  'contained access to that drug' and THAT is why they fired him. By 'contained' he means LIMITED. The emails submitted in his complaint and the EUA itself PROVES that fact. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @9.1.2    4 years ago

jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

PhD Guide
9.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    4 years ago

Vic Eldred, if you listen to that video again, I am sure you will see and hear Dr. Bright's responded to that question when it was raised in the House hearing.

If we ONLY listen to the things that reinforce our entrenched position are we listening, or, reaching for a kernel to confirm our pre-existing conditional-response?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9.2    4 years ago
If we ONLY listen to the things that reinforce our entrenched position are we listening, or, reaching for a kernel to confirm our pre-existing conditional-response?

I was about to pose the same question to you:

"HHS said Bright was the one who pushed for serious consideration of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, praising his team for acquiring the drugs, and BARDA, under Bright’s leadership, considered the drugs “part of the therapeutic pipeline for COVID-19.”

“Ultimately, Rick Bright requested, and FDA issued, an emergency use authorization (EUA) for hydroxychloroquine that provided for use of hydroxycloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19,” according to HHS.

You can believe Bright or the HHS.

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.2  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.2.1    4 years ago

3 days ago you claimed that Bright created and signed the EUA, yesterday you stated that he REQUESTED that the FDA issue the EUA. WHICH is it Vic?