╌>

EXCLUSIVE: White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Armed for Battle with God on Her Side

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  16 comments

EXCLUSIVE: White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Armed for Battle with God on Her Side
"Yeah, I think prayer made a difference in the election," she says. "Not to say that He puts a certain political party in a certain place at a time but I do believe certain people are meant to be in positions at a certain moment and I do believe that President Trump is the person meant for this moment.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

......The media has already taken aim at McEnany, saying, in their view, she lies from the podium, despite her pledge not to. Her critics have called her a liar, racist and birther. "I know the person I am, and I know what I stand for and I stand as a Christian woman, someone who believes in equality, in truth, in loyalty and honesty," McEnany tells CBN News. "It's the values I've lived by my whole life. It's the values I'll continue to live by. People will malign you, it comes with the job, but I know who I'm ultimately working for and it's the Big Guy upstairs."

Speaking of 'the Big Guy,' McEnany sees God's hand in the president's election. When asked if God put Donald Trump into The White House for such a time as this, her answer is clear. "Yeah, I think prayer made a difference in the election," she says. "Not to say that He puts a certain political party in a certain place at a time but I do believe certain people are meant to be in positions at a certain moment and I do believe that President Trump is the person meant for this moment. I think prayer made a lot of difference." 

McEnany sees the results. "This country needed someone to fight for life, to fight for religious liberty and I believe that President Trump was that person and he's done that…there's just so much that he's done to fight for the Christian community so I certainly believe that he's here at this moment for a time as we all are......."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago
"Yeah, I think prayer made a difference in the election," she says. .. ...I do believe certain people are meant to be in positions at a certain moment and I do believe that President Trump is the person meant for this moment. I think prayer made a lot of difference." 

I guess God likes playing malicious pranks on his creation. 

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    4 years ago

Really? What about, "Thou shalt not bear false witness"?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JBB @2    4 years ago

There are literally dozens of videos from her days as a tv commentator showing her lying and bamboozling on behalf of Donald Trump. 

She didnt get off to a good start at the White House either.

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany pledged to not lie. It ...

May 01, 2020  ·   Kayleigh McEnany’s first briefing as White House press secretary started off on a hopeful note — with a promise from her not to lie. That lasted for about all of 15 minutes.

-

MADDOWBLOG

McEnany questions why media doesn't take Trump 'at his word'

A reporter asked White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany about the "carefully written" letter from Trump's doctor and why the public should believe that he's actually taking hydroxychloroquine. McEnany   suggested   the entire line of inquiry was inappropriate.

"The reason is the president of the United States said it, and if it were any other president of the United States, the media would take him at his word."

Well, yes. That's exactly right. If any other American president, regardless of party, had told the public about a medication he was taking, it's likely that the political world -- journalists, voters, public officials, et al. -- would simply assume that the president was telling the truth.

And therein lies the point:   Donald J. Trump has no credibility because he doesn't tell the truth . When he claims to be taking a potentially dangerous medication, there's reason for skepticism -- in part because the assertion is so difficult to believe, and in part because the president has a breathtaking track record for dishonesty.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    4 years ago

On boy .... her it comes.

An attractive, strong, religious conservative woman.   This is going to threaten the shit out of the progressive left.   Those boo birds are going to go nuts over this one.

I have a feeling Kayleigh is going to be kicking some ass and taking some names ..... get some Kayleigh, get some.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sparty On @3    4 years ago
An attractive, strong, religious conservative woman

... who lies almost as much as her pussy grabbing boss while calling the 25 credible women who have accused dirty Donald of sexual assault liars. What a great role model for young christian women. /s

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1    4 years ago

Lol ... called that one.   Not that it was really that hard here on NT.

This gal is going to kick loonie left wing ass all day long.

Enjoy!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.1    4 years ago
This gal is going to kick loonie left wing ass all day long.

There is no accounting for delusions. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.2    4 years ago

Lol .... that one speaks for itself.

T to the D to the S .... emphasis on the D.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @3    4 years ago

Kayleigh McAnany will prove to be the worst of Trump's dishonest press secretarys (Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Stephanie Grisham preceded her) , because she is the most shameless. She believes lying and misrepresenting facts on behalf of Trump is doing God's work. 

McAnany is presumably quite intelligent since she is a Harvard Law School graduate. 

That doesnt make her truthful though, it makes her evil. She knows better and still lies on behalf of trump and defends Trumps lies.  She has literally said that President Trump does not lie. Such a statement is evil. 

Despite Trump's  well-documented history of false and misleading statements , in August 2019, McEnany told CNN's  Chris Cuomo : "I don't believe the president has lied." [23]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2    4 years ago

Good gawd, this is such low hanging fruit.  

She just started and you've already decided all that have you?

Hilarious!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @3.2.1    4 years ago

Already decided?  She was a major campaign surrogate for Trump in 2016 and appeared on television dozens of times. Lies all over the place. 

It's sad that she claims to be guided by God. 

The chance of her being honest with the reporters at the White House briefings is zero. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    4 years ago
Already decided?  She was a major campaign surrogate for Trump in 2016 and appeared on television dozens of times. Lies all over the place.

The biased clearly can't be trusted to divine the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God.

It's sad that she claims to be guided by God.

Actually its sad that you think that is sad.

The chance of her being honest with the reporters at the White House briefings is zero.

[Deleted    Doh!]

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.2.4  1stwarrior  replied to  Sparty On @3.2.1    4 years ago

John is the Great Carnak from the Johnny Carson show - [Deleted]

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

I like her. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1  Sparty On  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4    4 years ago

I do as well but to the left .... boy howdy.

She has the temerity to be a religious, conservative and attractive woman.

Three strikes to the looners on the left.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

The only side of hers God is on is her backside where he is preparing to put his foot up it.