╌>

How can anyone Continue to Support Trump?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  229 comments

How can anyone Continue to Support Trump?
"Genus has its limits, Stupidity has none." A. Einstein

Where is your breaking point?  Locking kids in cages, separating babies from their Mothers?

Lying is a turn off for some. Is it for you?

Trump is a pathological LIAR. Is that helpful to our nation or to the nations of the WORLD?

800 What will it take for you to walk away from the Republican Party?

Will you?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

What will it take for you to walk away from the Republican Party?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

LOL

you wants us to leave the gop because children were removed from un-related adults and placed behind fences obamas admin built.?

and you still believe that russia bs?   too funny..

go fish.  :)

• russia russia russia
  • impeach impeach impeach.

nothing but lies from the left for over 3 yrs and you want us to support the demoncrats?

again.... go fish :)

this is what a real walkaway movement looks like

the incredible shrinking demonrat party is fuked.

Professor Guide
1.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.2    4 years ago

The Magic Eight Ball:   I am not asking you to support the Dems. I am flagging the indiscretions of the GOP ( GOVERNMENT OF PUTIN),  that has cuddled up to former Communist Russia, ruled by a ruthless, murderer, KGB leader who is, how shall I say this, "Is not a nice guy."

Russia has been, and continues to this day, to be an ARCH ENEMY of America, despite what our Commander-In-Self-Serving-Lies continues to spout. They have been an enemy of democracies throughout the world since 1917 when VLADIMIR LENIN "seized power in October of that year, in what became known as the Revolution."

It is not the same sort of Revolution that helped to form this nation. It is more like the French Revolution, theoretically promoting "The Peoples Power", or, mob rule by violence.

In summary, I am noting that for over 103 years, Russia has been an enemy, despite joining the Allies, when Germany, their former ally, invaded Russia 22 June 1941.

FDR, Churchill, Eisenhower, Truman, and most of our allies did not trust Russia's Dictator Stain.

Russia has for decades meddle in nearly every democratic nation's elections as a backdoor into their country.

Trump's Organization received a $900,000,000 investigation into Bayrock, Inc, an American Company, owned by a former KGB operative. The KGB, like the Mafia, and, most gangs worldwide do not have FORMER MEMBER. Unless they are dead members.

The CIA, the NSA, and all 17 of our Intel Community in America have warned repeatedly about Russia involvement in the 2016 Election, and, the suspicious relationship of "the Donald" with Russian banks, selling real estate to Russia Mafia leaders, and admiration for Putin, that border on HERO WORSHIPING.

France, Germany, and all of our European Allies Intel agencies conferred with our Intel groups that Putin and Trump (perhaps, unwittingly, or, wittingly) were, and to this day, interfering with our election and theirs and has been monitored for some time.

So, you see, 8 Ball, it is "RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA! "

Not the "Media, the Media, the Media", or, Dems wanting to "take down a duly elected Moron!"

Thank you for your post. They always inspire a response!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.1    4 years ago

Russia is the arch enemy. has anyone let the Democrats know yet?

Professor Guide
1.2.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.2    4 years ago

They know. Many of the Dems have friends, fathers, relatives and sons killed in Vietnam, aided by Russia and the Chinese.

Korean Vets know it, also. Russia flew combat missions for North Korea.

America Vets of the Iraq Wars know that Russia helped the butcherous leader of Iraq. Some have been killed by Iran trained terrorist organization supplied by Russian operatives.

Americans, real Americans, know that RUSSIA is not a friend!  Russia is, and has been, the enemy since 1917.

Trump, McConnell, and the Lcorrupt leadership of the GOP seems to have forgotten it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.3    4 years ago

really? seems like ya'll forgot to tell obama!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.1    4 years ago

They always inspire a response!

My response usually involves a barf bag.

Professor Guide
1.2.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  dennis smith @1.2.4    4 years ago

Dennis:  You know little of what you say.

JFK was killed we handled it.

MLK - assassinated by a Southern Cracker, we were worried about the Soul of this nation. We handled it.

Vietnam - we handled it. The War, the Protests.

Nixon's Resignation - we handled it.

The Aides Epidemice - we endured it. And MERS & SAR & EBOLA.

Dick Cheney's President - Iraq, Iran, Hezbollah,  we learned to handle them, too.

Trump - We resist!

My young lad, what have you handled?

Professor Guide
1.2.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.5    4 years ago

That is little that we can tell the 44th President of the United States, who served his country 2009-2017.

How long have you served your country?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.8    4 years ago

Obama and company certainly didn't think Russia was much of a threat. Don't you remember the whole Romney/Russia-enemy thing?

How soon you forget that Democrats largely scoffed at the notion.

But go ahead and spin all you want!

It is entertaining to watch!

Professor Guide
1.2.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.9    4 years ago

What Alternative Reality are you and Trump living in, Texan1211? Where do you get your inside information? What sources do you turn to for News?

Trump is a pathological liar. One cannot believe a word that slides out of his mouth unless one is a Trumper, seeing his babbling as "Mana" from God.

Right-Wing Hate Speech as practice for 20 years by Rush, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and the "Hate For Rating" crowd is like comparing the to World-Wide Wrestling Federation to the Olympics.

It is fake theater vs real competitive sports. 

Do you hate your country to such an extent that you are willing to allow a Con-Man, corrupt politicians, Putin, and Neo-Nazi  Groups rip it to shed because of your inner fears, lack of formal education, or, ingrained cultural bias?

Have you ever traveled outside of this country?  Visited another state, Canada, or New Mexico?

Do you have an interest in learning about history, civics, government? Have you actually read the Constitution? Glanced at World histories, or, explored what the Founding Fathers were thinking when they crafted this government?

Certainly, you have seen movies, listen to videos on the History channel, read pamphlets about laws, the basics of how the government functions, including the role and powers of the three branches of government.

What exactly is your area of expertise?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.11  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.10    4 years ago
 What Alternative Reality are you and Trump living in, Texan1211? Where do you get your inside information? What sources do you turn to for News?

What are you going on about now?

Do you hate your country to such an extent that you are willing to allow a Con-Man, corrupt politicians, Putin, and Neo-Nazi  Groups rip it to shed because of your inner fears, lack of formal education, or, ingrained cultural bias?

Your insults are noted. Your question is ridiculous.

Have you ever traveled outside of this country?  Visited another state, Canada, or New Mexico?

Yes to all. Been to 49 states and 5 countries.

New Mexico is still a state where I live, however. You'll let me know when that changes?

Do you have an interest in learning about history, civics, government? Have you actually read the Constitution? Glanced at World histories, or, explored what the Founding Fathers were thinking when they crafted this government?

Yes.

Certainly, you have seen movies, listen to videos on the History channel, read pamphlets about laws, the basics of how the government functions, including the role and powers of the three branches of government.

Yes.

How is any of that germane to what was being discussed?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

when trump uses the fbi, doj and intelligence agencies to spy on an incoming president and then uses fabricated evidence to try to remove a sitting president?

let us know okay?

Professor Guide
1.3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.3    4 years ago

You have been informed by the best Intel Agencies in the world, by the Mueller Report, by investigations, and stories, summaries, reporting of the indictments of top Trump campaign leaders, and thousands of articles from throughout the world.

Apparently, you take the word of a failed businessman, a Reality-TV personality, a known International Con-Man, a pathological liar over your own country's Intel Agencies because this CROOK, this accused child-rapist, accused Traitor says, it's all just B.S. because "Dems are jealous of my success."

That is like asking "Jack, The Ripper" if he did it? And, when, he said, "No", you replied, "Well that is good enough for me, the cops don't know nothing, history is misleading, and Jack said he didn't cut up those women, so show me the proof."

Really, do I have to do your homework for you and give you the answers when you take the test?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.3.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3.1    4 years ago

Putin told Trump he wasn't involved, then told US he was,

but 1/16th decides no one could ever be not tellin the truth...

Stupidity truly has know bounds about no Almound Joy

just MOUNDS and MOUNDS

Professor Guide
1.3.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.3.2    4 years ago

Finally, I get it.

I wrote, too.

Then, toss them into a duffle bag and into a river.

I regret that.

I miss them.

They spoke to me, maybe not to others.

I miss them.

They were part of me.

I will never, I promised myself, do that again.

Now, I can no longer linger with that muse and have turned to another.

Professor Guide
1.3.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3.4    4 years ago

For the literate, for who it was written, it exposed the "belly of the beast," which, every second of every day is being sliced open, one small, self-imposed slice at a time by the Maroon in the WH.

His blood has changed the WH into this frightful scene, which shall not last, even though it victim "cackle" not knowing they are last to comprehend.

Goodbye, my friend. May your journey to the end bring you more than a shark grin, perhaps, in the end, like the many, it will bring you wisdom. But for now, the wisdumb shows like a Flag waving atop the Ship of Fools.

Professor Guide
1.3.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  dennis smith @1.3.3    4 years ago

Very, well, it opened the door to IMPEACHING Trump. A stain that he can never wash out.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.7  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3.6    4 years ago

Only Democrats got all worked up over impeachment.

Yawn--it's all over now.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.3.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.7    4 years ago

no,

it is forever written in mans story, 

also known as 

his story,

but you keep telling yourself it's all over,

like the egg on your face you'll be crowin about, cause it tastes like chicken, but,

you'll never know which came first...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.3.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.3.8    4 years ago

It was the rooster that came first.jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.3.10  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.3.9    4 years ago

most cocks do

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.11  Texan1211  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.3.8    4 years ago

While you may choose to believe that impeachment isn't over, I will go with the facts.

Perhaps I should visit your country and learn your language--see if it makes anymore sense than your posts.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.3.12  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.3.10    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.3.13  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3.1    4 years ago
You have been informed by the best Intel Agencies in the world, by the Mueller Report, by investigations, and stories, summaries, reporting of the indictments of top Trump campaign leaders, and thousands of articles from throughout the world.

Grenell has released the transcripts..    LOL  so,   the jig is up, and the cats outta the bag on that one.

your heroes all said,( including rice and lynch  )  "under oath" there was no proof of trump russia collusion

then the demonrats went to the media and said the exact opposite.

and apparently you still believe what they told the media?

wow   

Professor Guide
1.3.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.7    4 years ago

Ignorance of the facts is not bliss. Opinions formed from thin air are meaningless. Stick ing stubbornly to a message that someone else is feeding you, is not in anyone's best interest. 

Unwillingness to explore the options before pulling the trigger can lead to an unnecessary, painfully experience. Not knowing is not preferable to knowing. Believing is not the same as knowing.

Professor Guide
1.3.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.3.13    4 years ago

Have you read the Mueller Report, maybe the Summary, watch the hearings, listen to the witnesses, or, followed any narratives, other than FOX TV NETWORK NEWS?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3.16  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3.14    4 years ago

If you choose to do nothing but insult, feel free to do it to someone who gives a damn.

That ain't me.

Professor Guide
1.3.17  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.16    4 years ago

It always amazes me that Right-Wing Conservatives will constantly bash those they derisively call "Liberal," then when the shoe is on the other foot squeal, "Ouch, Ouch! It's fair!"

Professor Guide
1.3.18  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.3.11    4 years ago

Texan1211, Trump was IMPEACHED by the House. Republicans in the Senate chose to read a book, do crossword puzzles, walk out of the Senate Hearings On Impeachment when the Witnesses were testifying, or, play with their "spinners", compliments of Senator (R), currently under investigation for "Inside Trading."

The Republican-controlled Senate told the world before hearing any evidence that they had the votes and would not "CONVICT."

Trump was "impeached" on far more serious charges, than Clinton denial that he got a "Blow Job" from a very willing, attractive 21 years old,  "hottie" with a history of blowing her way up the ladder.

Both presidents were "impeached," both were acquired, but, the impeachment stands.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.3.19  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3.18    4 years ago

Both presidents were "impeached," both were acquired, but, the impeachment stands.

not in somes' world

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.3.20  squiggy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.3.18    4 years ago
The Republican-controlled Senate told the world before hearing any evidence that they had the votes and would not "CONVICT."

The Democrat-controlled House told the world that they were going to impeach the motherfucker before they contrived their evidence.

Professor Guide
1.3.21  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @1.3.20    4 years ago

The evidence was clear from the moment, this buffoon decided to throw his head into the ring, instead of his hat.

Trump is IMPEACHED!

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.5  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

A candidate a hell of a lot better than Biden or hilliery and a gigantic shift to the right

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

The democrats nominated about the only person a game show host could beat.  That is on them.  Joe of a few years ago could have beat Trump, Joe of present, not so sure.  VP choice will decide that.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.6.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.6    4 years ago
VP choice will decide that

I'm not thinking all that many votes are attached to the VP

mike pence never even crossed my mind or anyone else's that I know of.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.6.3  Right Down the Center  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.6.1    4 years ago

Under normal circumstances I would agree.  In this case the more people (and by people I mean mostly people that have not already made up their mind) are concerned with Joe's health the more important his choice for VP becomes.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.6.4  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.6.3    4 years ago
and by people I mean mostly people that have not already made up their mind

that is a very small minority. or people.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.6.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.6.4    4 years ago

Gotta disagree with you there.  I believe the vast majority of people aren't even paying attention to politics yet and won't be for another several months.  Not only that but according to gallop May 1-13  poll 37 percent of respondents identify themselves as independents. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.6.6  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.6.5    4 years ago
37 percent of respondents identify themselves as independents.

independent does not equal undecided.

Professor Guide
1.6.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.6    4 years ago

Trump is defeating Trump!

Professor Guide
1.6.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.6.1    4 years ago

Well, the World awaits your direction.

Professor Guide
1.6.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.6.3    4 years ago

Are these the same people that our concern with Trump's Mental Instability, Health issues, Corruption In & Out of Office, Bullying, Name-calling, blatant abuses of power?

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.6.10  Right Down the Center  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.6.7    4 years ago

He does seem to be trying his best.  We shall see

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.6.11  Right Down the Center  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.6.9    4 years ago

Yep, they look at both people and the baggage associated with each and then make a decision.

Professor Guide
1.6.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.6.4    4 years ago

And, you know this from rubbing your Crystal Ball? Or, is that another "FOX TV NUTWORK NEWS" Republican "TalkingPoints"?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.6.13  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.6.12    4 years ago
And, you know this from rubbing your Crystal Ball?

it is obvious to all but those infected with tds.

relax, riots are known to bring democrats more votes.

jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

Professor Guide
1.6.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.6.11    4 years ago

Have you, "Right Down the Center" ever run for any public office?

Or, are you like so many armchair quarterbacks, who sit on the curb at all the parades and find fault with those that do.

In nearly all species, and certainly, within humans, the majority cluster in the middle of the herd, where they believe it is safe. Is it?

Or is it the place for followers?

Professor Guide
1.6.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.6.13    4 years ago

Thank you, Nostril-Magic 8 Ball, for your vision of the future. It is comforting to me to visualize one without the "Dump Truck" Trump.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.6.16  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.6.15    4 years ago

simple math...

if the democrats burn cites in every swing state they will easily beat trump in nov

cheers :)

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

You'd have to be a brain dead fucking moron with zero common sense to support this piece of shit.  

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.7.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Tessylo @1.7    4 years ago

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Professor Guide
1.7.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.7.1    4 years ago

There is no slander in the TRUTH.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.7.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.7.1    4 years ago

― Socrates

sew krates

Ender
Professor Principal
1.7.4  Ender  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.7.3    4 years ago

Dude...

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.7.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Ender @1.7.4    4 years ago

Ranch ?

Ender
Professor Principal
1.7.6  Ender  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.7.5    4 years ago

Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K

Professor Guide
1.7.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tessylo @1.7    4 years ago

Thank you, Tessylo. That was a brilliant cut to the chase summary. I believe your intended audience would have a better chance of understanding your pithy, concise report than my rambling one.

Again, thanks. It is a talent to cut through all the BULL CHIPS and get to the meat of the matter.

PLEASE, feel free to 'slice 'em & dice 'em at will! 

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.7.8  Right Down the Center  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.7.2    4 years ago

Pretty sure you are not the judge of all that is true and not true out here in the real world.

Professor Guide
1.7.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.7.8    4 years ago

Right down the Middle, as you correctly state I "am not the judge of all that is true and not true out here in the real world."

I am the JUDGE of my own research, study, and opinions about the "WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY, Donal J. Trump.

I concur with the over 2000 Mental Health Professionals who have signed off on an Open Letter to the Public concluding that from Trump's actions, speeches, comments, Twitter attacks and attacks on so many former Administration employees, former Vets, and, anyone that disagrees with his position as an enemy, is severely psychotic and a danger to himself and this country.

The action that these psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health providers are UNPRECEDENTED.

In their professional opinion, they are deeply concern and asking the Cabinet, the Surgeon General, Congress, and the public to investigate his state of mind. They have put their professional integrity on the line.

We are in one of the most dangerous situation this country has faced in modern times. Global Warming, Oceans filled with plastic, political CORRUPTION, gun violence, riots, a PANDEMIC, and a Commander-In-Chief that is unfit, unqualified, and, quite possibly unhinged.

During the Revolutionary War, the folks who were "Right Down The Middle," were the TORIES!

Washington explained to Alexander Hamilton, that they did not worry him as much as the member of the Continental Congress that held up supplies, shoes, weapons, clothing and necessary items that his soldiers need until they "figured out a way to profit from it."

Sound familiar.  Trump and key members of his CROOK administration are doing so in plain sight.

Still comfortable with your RIGHT Down The Middle position?

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
1.7.10  Right Down the Center  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.7.9    4 years ago

Yep, calling people names is one of the reasons Hillary lost.

PS, Personally I would not go to a psychologist that thinks he can diagnose someone based on what he sees on TV.  I have more respect for the profession than to think it is that easy.

Professor Guide
1.7.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.7.10    4 years ago

Russian interference is another reason, also. Which is the worse?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.7.12  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.7.11    4 years ago
Russian interference is another reason,

still peddling that proven lie?   you are funny.  :)

Professor Guide
1.7.13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tessylo @1.7    4 years ago

I don't believe I could have said it better, Tessylo. You capture the essence of the Beast and turned him inside out. Bravo.

I always enjoy your feisty replies. They are "spot on!" Thanks for posting them, they always bring a smile to this old septuagenarian's mug.

Professor Guide
1.7.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.7.12    4 years ago

Senator Cruz, you have attacked Democrats for criticizing Trump, yet, Trump attacked Cruz's wife as "unattractive," and publicly made snide, mean remarks about, her LOOKS!

What kind of a human being, a candidate for the office of President, calls a rival wife "ugly?"

Who stoops to that level in order to get elected?

Donald J. Trump, the classless chump, failed business real-estate developer, International Con-Man and known crook, even accused CRUZ's father of being part of the JFK's assassination team, without a shred of evidence, other than his father was from Cuba, so, therefore, he had to be part of the "grassy knoll," Right-Wing Conspiracy plot.

Who in their RIGHT MIND makes slanderous, potentially dangerous, unfounded accusations about his primary opponent?

Only Trump. The real question is who would VOTE for such a publicly exposed SCUM BAG? 320

Professor Guide
1.7.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.7.14    4 years ago

I will tell you what kind of man does that! The same man that publicly makes FUN of a handicapped reporter.

The same man that makes FUN of the mother's looks of a Gold Star Family, whose son was KILLED in combat fighting for his country.

How low can he go?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.7.16  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.7.15    4 years ago

You know it’s not healthy talking to yourself all the time?

That said, I’ve got 25 lighters on my dresser .... yes sir .....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

I think you have to be a brain dead fucking moron with not one lick of common sense to be a tRump supporter.  

Professor Guide
1.8.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tessylo @1.8    4 years ago

An opinion is an opinion. It may not be your opinion but in this TIME OF A NATIONAL CRISIS, this is the opinion of a Majority of People according to our recent Senseless Survey!

bugsy
Professor Participates
2  bugsy    4 years ago

a-president-so-great516.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @2    4 years ago

Trump - Pence 2020! Four more years!   Keep America Great!  🇺🇸🗽🦅

Professor Guide
2.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    4 years ago

Are you aware Heartland American, that Trump got the concept for "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" from his best buddy and idol, Putin, who used it for his rise to power, as this slogan:  "MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN" and it galvanized the Russian people because the Soviet Union had broken up under the leadership of his predecessors.

With Russia, there are no coincidences.800

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
3  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

All good reasons to vote for Trump. And the number one reason to vote for Trump is

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @3    4 years ago

99293202_3359134170788098_4031298188546670592_n.jpg

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago

Hey that sounds just like the lefts hero Colin, the loser, Kaepernick.

Professor Guide
3.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  arkpdx @3.1.1    4 years ago

Sitting on the sidelines carping about those in the parade because you are not in it, is a common response by those who will never be in one.

It is easy to criticize, difficult to roll up one's sleeve, and pitch in to solve problems. The word "disgruntle" comes to mind.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dean Moriarty @3    4 years ago

Great cap!  Great message!

Professor Guide
3.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.2    4 years ago

The Bumper Sticker mentality is designed for a certain targeted audience, those with short attention spans, like Trump, ADHD untreated Masses of White Asses, who rule nothing, are bullies, Neanderthals, too, dim to know that their lights are going out.

Professor Guide
3.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dean Moriarty @3    4 years ago

Professor Guide
3.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dean Moriarty @3    4 years ago

A telltale sign, if ever I saw one, Moriarty. Vengeance is not a worthy cause. Our nation was not built on it.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.4.1  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.4    4 years ago
Vengeance is not a worthy cause.

Tell that to the rioters and protesters destroying their cities the last few days

Professor Guide
3.4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  arkpdx @3.4.1    4 years ago

I have. I posted an editorial on Facebook and will soon publish it here for all the happy faces to dissect it with their keen, well-disciplined minds filled with facts and not fiction.

Did the protesters in Michigan, Wisconsin, and, other locations, those that were demanding that their state government operate by their assessment of COVID19, because they were carrying loaded weapons and walking about like toy soldiers with no medical staff to impede their thinking.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.5  Tessylo  replied to  Dean Moriarty @3    4 years ago

Typical Libertarian Fuck you I got mine response.  

squiggy
Junior Silent
4  squiggy    4 years ago

65549998_2409935812399396_5792105995312300032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Cah-HsG-dmQAX_KU9pj&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=1f86b77eb8da96ca99a31ee87afaa791&oe=5EF8DCD8

Professor Guide
4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @4    4 years ago

That one stumps me. But, then, again, I do not think it was created for me to apprehend.

squiggy
Junior Silent
5  squiggy    4 years ago

61594921_2346725408720437_2527466615927209984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=jhb9T8SqemMAX_9cz0k&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=40ea8cc5186d12424edf266d913c6c7e&oe=5EF78AA9

Professor Guide
5.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @5    4 years ago

I believe that soon you will see how men who understand Trump, check on his fat muffins.800

Professor Guide
5.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @5    4 years ago

We do not HATE Trump, we seek to EXPOSE him for what he is. Although, he does a Great Job of It himself. Trump is hurting, destroying our democracy because, he, too, is fearful of the TRUTH.

The TRUTH has not set "the Donald" free. He is desperate to change reality into his delusion and will kill, like Hitler, millions in the process, because underneath, he knows that he is "nothing but a piece of SHAT!"

A "pussy-grabbing," "draft-dodging constant coward" is not a NATIONAL hero. He is a national DISGRACE.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    4 years ago

101133068_1311403492397670_6461514873602834432_n.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @6    4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAybjYdg2Q3MgJiX7OEUNuYqdpS45XgJDYmS4c0/?igshid=17mll57ahmc8n

Professor Guide
6.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    4 years ago

Heartland American , the discussion is about Trump, his hatred, his lack of Family Values, his obsession with Porn Stars, Sexual Perversion, Race Mongering, his unrelenting ANGER, his crooked enterprises. 

Justifying Trump's behavior, which is known to everyone, is never acceptable in a Court of Law, nor, in a civilized society.  Feeble, childish pointing to another person as a valid excuse for contemptible actions, is, just that childish. It does not vindicate, it confirms their desperation.

Children use it as a deflection from their own guilt, "Well, such and such, did it, too!"

That is not a valid excuse in an Adult World, but, perhaps, in a play acting one, like Trump & his juvenile acting supporters seem to exist in, it appears to be de regular in their REALITY TV WORSHIPERS' world of fermenting HATERS, full of lost dreams, and empty ships devoid of HOPE.

Hating those that are is not very CHRISTIAN, wouldn't you agree. You know the old, biblical imperative about "Turning the Other Cheek800 ."

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @6    4 years ago

Liar liar, hair on fire.

Professor Guide
6.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2    4 years ago

Hair, pants, soul - they are all on fire.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    4 years ago

99440893_2937502289673971_530465243155922944_n.jpg

squiggy
Junior Silent
8  squiggy    4 years ago

60288319_2323013567758288_8678695713284030464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=C9MSWw-nvycAX_tiOAS&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=d5ffdb5382325907a406f2bfdb63c247&oe=5EF8A42B

Professor Guide
8.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @8    4 years ago

Professor Guide
8.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @8    4 years ago

No policy, no plan, no vision - just vengeance. It, in the end, is not enough to win!

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
8.3.1  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.3    4 years ago

Which is exactly why Biden and the Democrats will lose again. 

Professor Guide
8.3.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  arkpdx @8.3.1    4 years ago

Every now, and then, one's CRYSTAL BALL needs to be cleaned, if one is to gaze into the future, instead of the Swamp!

squiggy
Junior Silent
9  squiggy    4 years ago

59924019_2313146042078374_4942189434096320512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=yPEMJuzb7QEAX8O5OGL&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=37af3ffb82778d57b729cb4ae031b2eb&oe=5EF63E64

Professor Guide
9.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @9    4 years ago

Professor Guide
9.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @9    4 years ago

More like Trump is so vain.

"The Donald" has a makeup artist SPRAY tan his face, to cover up the age spots.

His hairstylist, cuts, combs, brushes, and blow drys his "Crows Nest" to cover up his multiple bald spots.

His manicure is done daily by his man-servant valet.

His clothes, blue suit, white shirt, and red tie are laid out for him, but, first, he must squeeze into his Spandx GIRDLE before he faces the cameras with his empty-headed, rant-speech, pep-talk to his base of baseless Maroons.

He is so vain, so, shallow. He sees himself more of a King than a President. What is it you like about him? His wife's Fake "Rack?"

With the Trump "CRIMINAL FAMILY," it is all about "looks." There is no room in Trump's "SUPERFICIAL REALITY," for substance. It is all bloviating, pretense, expensive, designer's clothing, and Fakery!

Even, "the Donald's" PORN STAR wife is a made-up "First Ho! "

A Russian speaking, Communist raised and bred, former "pornography film actress", who charges her wardrobe, hairdresser, make-up artist fees to the White House.

There is no one home above the neck, it is all about presentation.

"The right L O O K."

After, all, Trump's wife was a model, and, of course, Trump was a Reality-TV Star. Isn't that why his poor, tattered, under-educated, awe-struck supporters VOTED for them?

They looked the part!

Both of these Barbie Dolls" fabricated their resume, fudge facts, at times avoid them altogether, because of their vanity. 

It is about the compliments, the "look good, smashing, Darling."

That is what is important to the Trumps, not what you do!

Professor Guide
9.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @9    4 years ago

Unfortunately, his Twenty-Twenty sight is looking out from the other end. That is why all that Trump sees is SHAT!

squiggy
Junior Silent
10  squiggy    4 years ago

59579464_2309483925777919_8157801426790121472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=dP9jdNDajfMAX_1L65O&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=a0b0a667fc429d475e31719fdcaa103a&oe=5EF8EFFE

Professor Guide
10.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @10    4 years ago

Professor Guide
10.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @10.1    4 years ago

We did, and we are going to do it, again, pussies! Grab your red caps and run back to YOUR red states. It's your opportunity to get your G.E.D.

Professor Guide
10.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @10.1.1    4 years ago

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
10.1.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @10.1.2    4 years ago

mueller time has come and gone....    nothing but fail.

criminal referrals for Robert Mueller's team

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @10.1    4 years ago

How cute is that, Mr. Winky wearing a clown nose.

Professor Guide
10.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @10    4 years ago

Trump has yet, to cure anything. Not even his own case of Syphilis. It leads to dementia.

squiggy
Junior Silent
11  squiggy    4 years ago

59777419_2307856915940620_4804081277474963456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=9pcFd4tLNvQAX_AdBAB&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=d5ec38ad6315e68dafd2c55e41834c24&oe=5EF97309

Professor Guide
11.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @11    4 years ago

Professor Guide
11.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @11    4 years ago

Squiggy: Trump has often said that he likes "young girls", and, other men's wives. Why is that?384

squiggy
Junior Silent
12  squiggy    4 years ago

57368700_2279476325445346_890730793616277504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=GtGBw0sMOq0AX8Ngt6W&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=f4ba6603498985164e44fc1236e72424&oe=5EF68F05

Professor Guide
12.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @12    4 years ago

Trump, the spoiled RICH BRAT grabs OUR liberty in an inappropriate manner and Lady Liberty is going to slap him down, HARD.800

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
13  JohnRussell    4 years ago

download.jpg

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
14  JohnRussell    4 years ago

390.jpg

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
15  JohnRussell    4 years ago

OIF.e3unvTPXGHfJcbDWnSX2GQ?pid=Api&rs=1

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
15.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @15    4 years ago

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
16  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

Another reason to support Trump is. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
16.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dean Moriarty @16    4 years ago

A huge reason to do so!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
16.2  Sparty On  replied to  Dean Moriarty @16    4 years ago

Lol ... Kennedy is looking at her like ...... is she dead?

Professor Guide
16.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dean Moriarty @16    4 years ago

She was praying, while the others were plotting!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
17  JohnRussell    4 years ago

101198779_3387272711285734_2145891525098209280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=ux3tFnGJNQwAX9JjQ7Q&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&_nc_tp=7&oh=60649c232197171c10f87174a46cf1b8&oe=5EF62546

It Is ME
Masters Guide
17.1  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @17    4 years ago

Trump did all that ?

OR

Was it actually an unknown disease and 4 or 5 bad cops ?

jrSmiley_41_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
17.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @17.1    4 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
17.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @17.1.1    4 years ago

[deleted]

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
17.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  Texan1211 @17.1.2    4 years ago

removed for context

Texan1211
Professor Principal
17.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @17.1.1    4 years ago

when you have to resort to comparing a president with Hitler, you have already lost.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
17.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @17.1.1    4 years ago

Hahahahaha !

Nothing like a "Poet" telling us how …… "She KNOWS". jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
17.1.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @17.1.4    4 years ago

Texan1211:

Not if you are a patriotic American willing to stand up to a "Wannabe America's HITLER!"

That is what Trump is. 

"The Donald" is a constantly whining, pathological liar, " full-up, on " himself, single-handedly dismantling the work of 44 preceding presidents.

Trump operates in a compulsive rage, driven by his demons to satiate a need to "please his dead, KKK member, Father, (Frederick Dumpf)!"

His ghostwriter, biographer, former attorney, associates, and close personal friends, like Jeffrey Epstein)  warned him away from that path. Instead, he cut them off.

Trump is a very SICK man.

At 74, he is still reacting to his Father's constant, demanding to chastise him as a young boy. 

His father, that he idolized, beat him frequently, finally sent him off to Military School because he was  (and is) a spoiled, unruly, selfish brat with no compassion for anyone. Only a driving GREED to accumulate more and more MONEY by any means necessary.

Trump admitted that his success as a developer is due in large part because he is not held back by "ethics". He will do anything to win:  Lie, cheat, mislead, scam, mislead to get ahead. Trump is proud of the "edge" he has on others because he has no conscious.

Trump's father wanted to "toughen" his youngest son up, unfortunately, as many overbearing, self-absorbed parents are want to do, it left "the Donald" with a life-long, inner feeling of "worthless." 

That, Texas1211, is what courage is, standing up to a MONSTER, not, blindlessly allowing someone else to lead one about by manipulating one's own fears, inculcated racism, and, endless HATE.

Trump is a CON MAN, like so many Evangelical, Born Up-Side Down and Backward Multi-millionaire Tele-Vangelists, who, they, too, believe that they were appointed by GOD.

We all have been "conned" by a CON ARTIST at some time in our life. Staying "conned" is the COWARD'S way of saving face.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18  JohnRussell    4 years ago

101138572_10163838089040596_184112728149852160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=jEzq-dL-JjEAX9tUNCf&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=578671d6790e67dc3508739beabe1c1d&oe=5EF8FDA8

Texan1211
Professor Principal
18.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @18    4 years ago

Looks like a liberal's wetdream.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
18.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Texan1211 @18.1    4 years ago

what are U doing in their

under where u shouldn't be, burried for all to C

how i did that...me neither

Texan1211
Professor Principal
18.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  igknorantzrulz @18.1.1    4 years ago

Maybe one day I'll travel to your country and learn your language.

But it ain't going to be anytime soon.

Professor Guide
18.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @18.1    4 years ago

That would be with fewer Calcified Conservative Republicans who put the ownership of guns above "Common Sense."

Professor Guide
18.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @18.1.2    4 years ago

No need to travel. Just OPEN your MIND!

No one knows all things, and, those that think they do are fools.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
19  JohnRussell    4 years ago

101430507_10220282801075041_9089275031795531776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=lFXHOuAEASQAX89UYMv&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=4f3318e68c5d06f7db50b05cb4b9baa3&oe=5EF7F793

bugsy
Professor Participates
19.1  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @19    4 years ago

Yea because everybody worships Taylor Swift s/

Professor Guide
19.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @19.1    4 years ago

Well, she is a poet, a storyteller, a songwriter, a young girl, who at an early age knew what she wanted and convinced her parents to move to Nashville, that she, Taylor Swift, might pursue her dreams.

Her music, voice, and lyrics speak to the world. Trump toss raw meat to his failed, loser followers filled with repressed rage, because, they did not nurture their talents, but, buried them.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
20  JohnRussell    4 years ago

101195326_10220279203865113_934464100539301888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=37sp9CXfhxYAX_NXAE5&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&_nc_tp=7&oh=22f407c84f756c1ba2b7c4d59ba73ec2&oe=5EF79DFC

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
21  JohnRussell    4 years ago

101144032_3669952546354597_3331972475037679616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=cGBixpK7Q3EAX-xmYb1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=ee87c2c226d6c1b3f2df959a76cd6141&oe=5EF6B44F

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
22  JohnRussell    4 years ago

43dlxc.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
22.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @22    4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAyMy4AFSo7/?igshid=mxfcbqqk2w6y

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
23  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

Because Biden is unacceptable. 

Professor Guide
23.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dean Moriarty @23    4 years ago

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
23.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @23.1    4 years ago

The mustache should have been added to complete the picture.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
23.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @23.1    4 years ago

oh, ffs.

can the left get together and try to decide if trump is a Russian stool or a Hitler? can't be both no matter how hard you try

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
23.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @23.1.2    4 years ago
can the left get together and try to decide if trump is a Russian stool or a Hitler? can't be both no matter how hard you try

Trump is a russian stool?  You may be on to something

Stool is a  common term in reference to human feces .

th?id=OIP.fYW4UOPpCAppq1O6y5ELOgAAAA&w=126&h=160&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3.1&rm=2

Texan1211
Professor Principal
23.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @23.1.3    4 years ago

you have called him virtually every name you could. 

the left needs to join forces so they'll have one collective mind as to what the buzzword of the day is.

your comprehension needs work. I didn't call your president anything.

Professor Guide
23.1.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @23.1.2    4 years ago

Trump is a "Wannabe DICTATOR" , a dangerous one because he believes in nothing!

Trump is a spoiled rich brat that worships MONEY. He has no policy, no plan, not one basis for his judgments. 

It is only, "ME! ME! ME!"

Trump is incarnate of all those Money Changers that angered Jesus. Trump is not a Christian. He is a Sick Pathological Liar, who is only SAFE as long as he is in the White House, protected from being indicted by a Department of Justice POLICY that no sitting president can be indicted. 

Established after NIXON resigned.

"The Donald" is void of government, ignorant of the Constitution, and flaunts the Rules of Law. He is guided by GREED, CORRUPTION & VENGEANCE!

Anyone that supports this CRIMINAL is as much a part of the criminal acts that he commits as Trump is. They are supporting this monster because Trump speaks to their internal Devil.800

Texan1211
Professor Principal
23.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @23.1.5    4 years ago

man, I really admire you sticking to the narrative no matter how wrong you are.

still proving Reagan right after all these years

Professor Guide
23.1.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @23.1.3    4 years ago

Remember, folks, (fellow Left-Leaning, NewsTalkers.com (short for communist, don't you know) the Center For Disease Control, now Trump's Number Two Enemy, behind the World Health Organization, has issued a DIRE WARNING!

"To Save America, everyone must start each day with their MORNING TRUMP!

"Don't Forget to Flush 15 times in a row.

"And, be sure to WIPE YOUR PENCE - That Thing is More Toxic Than Your Trump Dump!"

This has been a Public Service Announcement from:
Eat The Press - Do Not Wipe Your Bun With It!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
23.1.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @23.1.3    4 years ago

His Freudian slip is showing.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
23.1.9  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @23.1    4 years ago

Your understanding of what Nazi’s were/are is clearly sophomoric at best.    Trump is clearly not the problem for all but the severely butt-hurt   The real brown shirts these days are the pussies wearing all black.    Hiding behind legal, peaceful demonstrators while throwing bricks, Molotov cocktails and burning down legit businesses.

It’s well past time to start taking names on those little assholes.    See if they like institutional food instead of moms store bought spaghetti-o’s.    On the upside they might find love in the lockup.

Professor Guide
23.1.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @23.1.6    4 years ago

No, Texan1211 , at first I, too, thought that "Ronnie" was a breath of fresh air, a "Great Communicator."

As an actor, comedian, writer, producer, an agent I knew first hand that Actors are not "stupid, airheads," as the Dems tried to paint him.

Talented ones are sensitive, analytical, creative, in tune with their "inner being," driven by a need to communicate with their voice, their body, their movement, and touch people in a deep and personal way. The good ones are, among other things, gifted artists.

However, as Reagan's dementia got the better of him in his second term, as his son has written in his book, and, stated often in televised interviews and videos about his father, his policies were skewered by those around him, as he slipped, silently away.

Reagan gutted the "FAIRNESS IN BROADCAST" provisions of the Federal Communications Act that allowed Fox TV to broadcast FAKE NEWS as real news, under their broadcast license as an "Entertainment" organization, not as a News Broadcasting Company, with additional restrictions and regulations.

This business model was used by Murdock to buy up newspapers, boot out their journalists, turn them into scandal rag sheets, and misuse them as a tool to manipulate politicians, at all levels, who are MEDIA HUNGRY HOGS that are dependent upon free media coverage to get elected over and over again to a job that enables them to get rich on the "PUBLIC 'S DIME," and get inside info on Market Tip & Trends, because they regulate them, and, also, invest in stocks and bonds with this advanced information, not usually known to the general public. It sort of like betting on a horse race, with a heads up of who is likely to win.

It is illegal, profitable, and, a white-collar crime that most folks are too busy working to notice.

That mistake, gutting the FCC Regulations, allowed "HATE RADIO," like Rush Limber Cheese-Head, and HATE TV, to broadcast as a Political Action Committee, under ruthless, far-right demagogue, like Roger Ailes, a former advisor to Nixon, Reagan, and, the Bushes to become the fastest growing Cable News Network spewing propaganda for profit.

Thus, FAKE NEWS was confused with "mainstream" reporting, and, the American public was sold scandals, lies, misinformation as "news" for over two decades, designed to keep Republicans in power, who in turn, passed legislation friendly to Rupert Murdock & Fox Hate TV.384

It really is not funny. It is GREED over COUNTRY, that has left a handful of Right-Wing Billionaires in control of our government for their own personal purposes, which is a vicious treadmill of making more MONEY for themselves.

Trump is their man, not yours, unless, of course, you are one of the SIX

Texan1211
Professor Principal
23.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @23.1.10    4 years ago

You can't seem to pick one topic and stay on it.

And you dare to accuse others of strawmen arguments?

WTF????

LMMFAO

Get back when you want to discuss something--anything--seriously without letting your rage control you.

Professor Guide
23.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @23.1.9    4 years ago

Several protesters have been arrested, I.D. as elements from Neo-Nazi Hate Groups, and, paid professional demonstrators by the "unseen hand" to cause mayhem.

They are "Black Ops" Groups employed by militarized units that are an off-shoot of professional, private combatants used to disrupt peaceful protest and turn them into looting festivals.

It is part of Putin's playbook and has been used by dictators who want to grab power through violence and fear.

Trump retweeted a video saying, "The Only Good Democrat is a Dead Democrat." The "Unseen Hand" is everywhere.

The smell of desperation is in the air.

"FACEBOOK Shut Down Far-Right Group Planning to Bring Weapons to Protest!" - June 2, 2020, CNN.

The group, "Proud Boys" is another FAR-RIGHT Hate Group known to authorities as vowing violence in order to get their way.

Another group, "Soldiers of Oden" are opposed to immigration and anti-refugee. "They were formed in Finland in 2015 and has spread to many other countries."

Trump is turning everything into CHAOS to justify a federal action that will shut down the election and keep this BAFOON in Power Till Hell Freezes Over.

There are bad actors on both sides, We must be careful not to jump to conclusions that are not founded in truth.

LOOTERS ARE NOT PROTESTERS. Those that commit crimes and violence are not protesters, they are criminals.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
23.1.13  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @23.1.12    4 years ago

Did Trump get arrested looting?   When it came to "nazi's" I was talking about the meme you put up on him and not who has and hasn't been arrested.

You are still rambling on more or less incoherently .....

Professor Guide
23.1.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @23.1.13    4 years ago

Some folks choose the comfort of ignorance over insight and remain locked in their cultural background all of their lives.

Professor Guide
23.1.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @23.1.13    4 years ago

Sparty On
Professor Principal
23.1.16  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @23.1.14    4 years ago
Some folks choose the comfort of ignorance over insight and remain locked in their cultural background all of their lives.

Very true.   So what's it like to be like that?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
23.1.17  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @23.1.15    4 years ago

Professor Guide
23.1.18  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @23.1.17    4 years ago

Agh, finally your SPIRITUAL GUIDE is exposed! Thank you. The truth will out!

Professor Guide
23.1.19  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @23.1.16    4 years ago

Those who seek the truth must first examime themselves.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
24  It Is ME    4 years ago

Where is your breaking point?

"Calgon" ….. TAKE ME AWAY ! 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
24.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @24    4 years ago

Now that is a blast from the past.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
24.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @24.1    4 years ago

It felt sooooo good though. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

ooooops…..Did I say that out loud ? jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

I meant...… "I'm a manly Irish Spring Kinda Guy" ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
24.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @24.1.1    4 years ago

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
24.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @24.1.1    4 years ago

Me, too, on the IRISH SPRING thing, not so much on the "manly thing."

I am more of a "girlie man" as Schwartzenneger likes to call men who are not pumped up on illegal muscle enhancers, steroids that too frequently, like Hitler's soldiers turn them into hopped-up addicted KILLERS. 

He was on SNL numerous times calling out "girly men", who like opera, plays, novels, classical music, science, poetry and are not necessary fans of NASCAR or the WWFW.

Different Strokes For Different Folks.

Can't understand why Calcified Conservative can't get it through their heads. It could be the calcification of the "Thinking Hats".

What say, you Meathead? (My Archie Bunker impersonation).

It Is ME
Masters Guide
24.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @24.1.3    4 years ago

Mike Stivic would be proud of you. jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

Sparty On
Professor Principal
24.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  It Is ME @24.1.4    4 years ago

And then meathead became a director ......

Sparty On
Professor Principal
25  Sparty On    4 years ago

Yes, easily.

Next.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
26  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Professor Guide
27  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
27.1  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @27    4 years ago

so Christians didn't vote for Hillary? 

what's that--excuse #435 of "why Hillary lost"?

Professor Guide
27.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @27.1    4 years ago

Texan1211, if that a secret code for your club, or, just easy numbers to remember your handle?  Just Curious Yellow!

You see, Trump is an agent of the Devil, (666) sent by Satan to destroy America. Hillary was not fully in Satan's camp, so, he found the most corrupt man in America, painted an orange face on him as a sign, bleached his hair blond, then, uploaded "the Donald" from the Bowels of Hades, where, he sleeps, most night, when not chocking his young female assistances, that Donnie gets pregnant, and, they always threaten to "go to the press."

You see, tTexan1211 (that's not your cell number, is it) that is why Trump HATE the press. They have done their RESEARCH, and know who he really is.

The jig is up, Hoss!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
27.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @27.1.1    4 years ago

That post reads to me like someone who wrote it who has lost their mind.

Professor Guide
27.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @27.1.2    4 years ago

Why is it, Texan1211, your replies never debate the issues, but, are wrapped in "insults, barbs, unfounded fake assumptions" that you present as fact.

Name-calling is not fact-checking. 

Professor Guide
27.1.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @27.1.3    4 years ago

Another policy wag joins in, Freedom Warrior , a pretend patriot, substituting bullying and gang-banging for substance.

Do you folks not see the extent of your deep-seated HATE for anyone that ain't you is doing to yourself, and, this country?

We are close to the "tipping point "of another Civil War, and, Maroons are licking their lips, stocking up on weapons, and spreading disproven Conspiracy Theories because they are uninformed, operating from a Code of Honor that went out with the Civil War.

It is time for those who obstruct their government to realize that it is not patriotism, even if Fox TV and backward, primitive, Evangelical churches led by Con Men Preachers, say it is so.

Armed protesters are not PATRIOTIC, they are thugs, bullies, low functioning, intellectual dwarfs that have convinced themselves because they march about with loaded military weapons that they are CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARS! 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
28  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Now he had peaceful protesters tear gassed and injured just for a photo op at a church.  Disgraceful.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
28.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @28    4 years ago

I heard he's going to have his name legally changed to Trumpolini.

OIP.W28dWeF-YqSDM9YV2MS9IwAAAA?pid=Api&rs=1

Trump-Mussolini-Il-Duce-Ill-Douche.jpg

Sparty On
Professor Principal
28.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @28.1    4 years ago

Sophomoric name calling and completely irrelevant comparisons.

Both now very well established hallmarks of the TDS ridden.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
28.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @28.1    4 years ago
I heard he's going to have his name legally changed to Trumpolini.

What else have the little secret voices told you that you will swallow?

Professor Guide
28.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @28.1.1    4 years ago

384 Sparty On, must you write in CODE? What in Hades is the "TDS ridden"? Is that a retort that addresses any issue?

Memorizing a phrase from the Second Amendment does not translate into mastering the United States Constitution.

President Obama is a Constitutional Scholar. He understands it, believes in it, served 8 years in the White House cleaning up the mess that Republicans created with their simpleton, "one size fits all" policy:  "DeRegulation, DEREGULATION! Deregulation!"

Governments have an important OVERSIGHT ROLE. Without it, there is CHAOS!

Capitalism was not founded by JESUS, nor, should it be worshiped as a "cure-all" to right the course, AS MOUTHED BY RIGHT-WHITE BILLIONAIRES.

If Space Exploration was built on BUMPER STICKERS, there would be no "LIFT-OFF." 

"I am not a CROOK!" is not a justifiable DEFENCE, no matter how many times it is repeated by the accused.

Donald J. Trump is NOT anyone's president! He represents himself. Refusing to see, is not noble PATRIOTISM, it is self-inflicted blindness!

Professor Guide
28.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @28.1.2    4 years ago

That would be a more accurate name for Donald Dumpf, instead of his changed family name to Trump from its German origin.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
28.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @28.1.3    4 years ago
Sparty On, must you write in CODE? What in Hades is the "TDS ridden"?

Crawl out from under your rock of bias and you might find out.   That is if the delusions aren't already too far gone  ....

Professor Guide
28.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @28.1.5    4 years ago

We all may possess some delusion, but, we all do not HATE. Trump is a HATER. Now is the time for an inner look, are we part of the SOLUTION or the PROBLEM?

Does Hate & Cultural Bias drive our Values?

This nation is at a critical crossroad, which road will you choose?

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
28.1.7  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @28.1.6    4 years ago

Hang a right if you turn left it’s a dead end. 

Professor Guide
28.1.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dean Moriarty @28.1.7    4 years ago

Dean, from your witty retorts, I know you to be a smart individual, that loves and supports his country. We, who some folks call, "Liberals," do, also.

Conservatives from the time of General Washington have been more interested in benefiting financially from their harsh, punitive, backward authoritative views than resolving problems, embracing their fellow citizens, and working through compromise to reach the best solution for this nation.

Too many CONSERVATIVE roll themselves in a fake Christian Right Philosophy that insists that they are NEVER WRONG!

Their stubbornness, arrogance, and the hijacking of their religion is not helpful320

Sparty On
Professor Principal
28.1.9  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @28.1.6    4 years ago

Oh the irony .... Trump haters complaining about a prevalence of hate.

Bizarro world to be sure ....

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
28.1.10  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @28.1.6    4 years ago
we all do not HATE

Talk about being delusional! Gees!

Professor Guide
28.1.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @28.1.9    4 years ago

I have, yet, seen any LOVE flow from the so-called Christian Right in all of me years.  They are an angry, group of HATERS, it seems to this observer.

Professor Guide
28.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  arkpdx @28.1.10    4 years ago

Yes, let's talk about the delusional!

1. Trump Supporters believe that God APPOINTED Trump POTUS. That is partially correct. God appointed Trump POS, not POTUS.

2. The world government love me and respect my leadership. They think Trump is what he is:
An Incompetent, Unhinged, Ill-informed, lying CROOK!

3.  Trump is doing a good job!

A good job destroying America's relationship with damn near every country on the face of the Earth. Attacking our allies, the press, World Leaders, ripping up his predecessor accomplishment, comparing himself to Lincoln, etc.

Trump is UNFIT, UNQUALIFIED, and UNHINGED. He is a danger to himself and to the world.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
28.1.13  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @28.1.11    4 years ago

[Deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
29  Jeremy Retired in NC    4 years ago
Trump is a pathological LIAR.

So is Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Waters, Schiff, Tillis,. Bush (both), Clinton, JFK, Johnson, Nixon...... Why hyperfocus on just one when EVERY politician lies?

Thats right.  He beat the Democrats "shoe in" candidate and then turned around and actually did what Democrats only "promised" to do for decades.  

Professor Guide
29.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @29    4 years ago

Reality is real , Jeremy Retired in NC, it is not what one projects it to be from their limited, perspective of the world. Remember, for thousands of years people believe that the EARTH was FLAT!

To this day, there are folks that still cling to those concepts. Folks who believe that all politicians are the same as the worse ones are as irrational, uninformed, and bluntly ignorant as the Flat Earth Society .

Because one openly supports the "WORST ONE," it does not automatically equate to everyone is corrupt, a liar, worthless because they are called "politicians." Nor, does one psychic nurse translates to "all nurses are psychic."

Do you remember that old Clint Eastwood movie that made him an International Star, "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly ?" It resonates with viewers all over the world, even to this day. because despite it being a   Cowboy Movie , there is a ring of truth to it?

We are all very similar, but, few are the same, even identical twins. Presidents certainly are not!

Trump is a proven LIAR, who has in 3 and 1/2 years, been vetted as "LYING," to date, over 17000 times. Trump's ghostwriters, biographers, friends, enemies, business associates, and employees have all stated publicly that TRUMP is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

It is an uncontrollable mental illness in some people. It is not a quality that one seeks in one's PRESIDENT. Read Trump's so-called book, The Art of the Deal.

Trump admits in his own words that his success is due, in large parts, because he is not restrained by telling the truth, or, religious ethics. He readily admitted it in multiple interviews and sincerely believes it gives him the edge in negotiating.

Professional cardsharks who cheat have that similar view, as do most CAREER CRIMINALS!320

Trump is not who you think he is, no one is.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
29.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @29.1    4 years ago
TRUMP is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

So is Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Waters, Schiff, Tillis,. Bush (both), Clinton (both), JFK, Johnson, Nixon......

You still didn't answer my question - Why hyperfocus on just one when EVERY politician lies?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
29.1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @29.1.1    4 years ago

Oh, I don't know..... Maybe because the POS is in the WH working exceptionally hard to FUBAR this country!

And for the record... None of those other politicians you listed came anywhere near the number and magnitude of lies Agent Orange has.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
29.1.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @29.1.2    4 years ago
 Maybe because the POS is in the WH working exceptionally hard to FUBAR this country!

By actually doing what Democrats have promised to do for decades?  

None of those other politicians you listed came anywhere near the number and magnitude of lies

Hyperfocus on them like you do Trump and you'll be surprised.

Professor Guide
29.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @29    4 years ago

Jeremy, you CONDEMN, every politician with a board, sweeping stroke, which you cannot know if it is True,

One thing that is True, Factual, Vetted is that Donald J. Trump is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. To dismiss his constant lies based on the assumption that all politician "lies" is unsustainable.

What we are asking of Conservative, Right-Wing supporters of Donald J. Trump is to review the facts, do not follow the propaganda.

Your nation and ours is dependent on the TRUTH!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
29.2.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @29.2    4 years ago
One thing that is True, Factual, Vetted is that Donald J. Trump is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

And yet again, just like Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Waters, Schiff, Tillis,. Bush (both), Clinton (both), JFK, Johnson, Nixon.......  

You don't like "broad stroke" comments yet you make them virtually every seed here on NT.  Sorry, but the "do as I say not as I do" mantra doesn't work.  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
29.2.2  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @29.2    4 years ago
do not follow the propaganda.

So you are saying to do as you say not as yo do. 

Professor Guide
30  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Trump lack COMPASSION for anyone.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
30.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @30    4 years ago

Professor Guide
31  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Compassion, the concern of one's fellow inhabitants on this planet is an admirable trait in people and a Nobel one in world leaders.

Unfortunately, there are those few who are devoid of it. They are Killers, Dictators, completely indifferent to the320 pain of others.