╌>

White supremacists, cartels add to George Floyd chaos: governor

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  19 comments

By:   nypost (New York Post)

White supremacists, cartels add to George Floyd chaos: governor
White supremacists and drug cartels are playing off the George Floyd killing to create havoc on the streets of Minneapolis, Minnesota's governor said.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Melanie Gray

200530-tim-walz.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

=========================================================================================

White supremacists and drug cartels are playing off the George Floyd killing to create more havoc on the streets of Minneapolis, Minnesota's governor said Saturday.

Gov. Tim Walz confirmed he had received reports of hordes of white supremacists who joined in the looting of businesses, NBC News reported.

During a pre-dawn press conference, Walz and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey laid out plans for quelling the violence that has rocked the city since Floyd's died Monday. A white police officer who was arresting Floyd and kneeling on the black man's neck, has been charged in his death.

On the marauding white supremacists, Walz told reporters: "my suspicions and what I've seen on this, yes."

"It gets worse than that," Walz said of the marauding racists. "The cartels, who are wondering if there was a break in their drug transmissions, are trying to take advantage of the chaos. That's why this situation is on a federal level."

Walz added he is working with the federal government to gather intelligence on who is taking part in the violence and whether they belong to organized groups.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Stranger things have happened. The Minn. Atty General says they have some evidence that white supremacists are involved in the "rioting" . We will see. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

sure, we can all pretend that we all saw a bunch of white supremacists rioting and looting. why not?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    4 years ago

"White supremacists and drug cartels"

And I'll bet the "Russian Mafia" has a hand in it too ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

I'll take "Simpleton Idiots are involved" for 10 bazillion Alex ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @2    4 years ago
On the marauding white supremacists, Walz told reporters: "my suspicions and what I've seen on this, yes."

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    4 years ago
my suspicions

That shot his …. "SEEN" …… all to shit !

The "Before" Mind set .....does really "Stupid" things to ones "Brain" !

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    4 years ago

No doubt they are.    

That’s how those pussies in antifa roll.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @3    4 years ago

I would say send in the FBI but then the traitor Bill Barr would get involved. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago

gee, the governor can't handle a ragtag group of looters?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago

They could always bring agents like Sztrok and Page back so you could get more of the lies you like to hear.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.1    4 years ago
gee, the governor can't handle a ragtag group of looters?

Doesn't look like it !

He might be called a "Racist" if he did actually ….. Handle It !

Wouldn't be good for "Re-Election" purposes !

Gotta save that "Political JOB". Even during Covid-19, you lose NOTHING in that type job.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.4    4 years ago

Barr has the authority to stick his nose in FBI business if he wanted to.   The DOJ is up the chain of command for the FBI. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.6    4 years ago
And yet he doesn't.

It's still early. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

White nationalist and white supremacist groups posting on FB to "go to Minneapolis and get your loot on" called out by MN governor and

as terrorists. Using community protests as cover to incite violence and cause harm to black people. Also happened in Ferguson MO.