╌>

White Nationalist Group Is Literally Trying To Start A Race War In America

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  124 comments

White Nationalist Group Is Literally Trying To Start A Race War In America
trying to foment an actual race war by announcing , as "Antifa", that the protesters should go and attack white neighborhoods. 

The white supremacist/nationalist group Identity Europa has been caught posing as an Antifa group on twitter and other social media, and trying to foment an actual race war by announcing , as "Antifa", that the protesters should go and attack white neighborhoods. 

“Tonight’s the night, Comrades, Tonight we say 'F--- The City' and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours …”

Twitter has deleted the fake account, but the lie is still being spread on other social media. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago
A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The spokesperson said the account violated the company's  platform manipulation and spam policy , specifically the creation of fake accounts. Twitter suspended the account after a tweet that incited violence.

As protests were taking place in multiple states across the U.S. Sunday night, the newly created account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted, “Tonight’s the night, Comrades,” with a brown raised fist emoji and “Tonight we say 'F--- The City' and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours …”

This isn’t the first time Twitter has taken action against fake accounts engaged in hateful conduct linked to Identity Evropa, according to the spokesperson.

The antifa movement — a network of loosely organized radical groups who use direct action to fight the far-right and fascism — has been targeted by President Donald Trump as the force behind some of the violence and property destruction seen at some protests, though  little evidence  has been provided for such claims.

Other misinformation and misleading claims spread across Twitter on Sunday night and into Monday related to the protests.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago
The antifa movement — a network of loosely organized radical groups who use direct action to fight the far-right and fascism — has been targeted by President Donald Trump as the force behind some of the violence and property destruction seen at some protests, though  little evidence  has been provided for such claims.

And no evidence of white supremacists are acting on the ground. You have them posting to twitter and face book. But mayors and governors are screaming it is white supremacists. Despite the mo on the ground directly pointing to Antifa.

[ deleted ] That is literally what is being claimed here. That the left do not have the brains to know the difference between right and wrong, and obeying the law or breaking it. 

Here is the video of the lemmings I promised. Please resist the urge to find a cliff and jump off.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    4 years ago
Despite the mo on the ground directly pointing to Antifa.

And would you please point out what that is? Unless you're going to suggest that the looting and burning is ALL the work of antifa

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    4 years ago
no evidence of white supremacists are acting on the ground

"A 19-year-old man was killed after shots were fired into a crowd of protesters in Detroit late Friday, the city’s police department said in a statement. Police said the shots were fired by an unknown suspect in a gray Dodge Durango. The victim later died at a hospital."

Odds are pretty good that unknown suspect at least leaned white supremacist if they fired into a mostly black crowd of protesters.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.3  Sunshine  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.2    4 years ago
Odds are pretty good that unknown suspect at least leaned white supremacist if they fired into a mostly black crowd of protesters.

That has been debunked.

A 21-year-old Eastpointe man is dead after he was shot near Congress and Randolph streets at about 11:30 p.m. Friday, according to the Detroit Police Department.

Police previously said the man was 19 years old and shots were fired into crowds gathered in protest of police brutality, but police later released corrected information.

As of Saturday morning, police said the victim and two male occupants were in a silver Dodge Caliber in a parking lot when an unknown suspect approached the vehicle and fired shots into it. The victim and occupants of the vehicle fled from the vehicle and at some point the victim was shot.

The suspect fled in an unknown direction on foot, police said. 

The victim was transported to a local hospital and died of his injuries. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.2    4 years ago

Do I have to look up the thousands of times blacks have fired into a crowd? FFS it was a weekly occurrence in sagnasty when I was growing up. This comment though,  lmao.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to    4 years ago

How do you know that 98% of the violence is being done by people that vote Democratic. And why would you automatically think people that identify as anti-fascists vote democratic? They could be voting for far, far left wing candidates like the Green Party and the Communist Party.

squiggy
Junior Silent
2  squiggy    4 years ago

"“Tonight we say 'F--- The City' and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours …”"

Ok, so if it's all true, then the violent protesters must move into suburbia to cause trouble. Pretty stupid.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3  Nerm_L    4 years ago

Yep, time to find scapegoats.

If black people are so easily misled then what of news reporting using burning buildings as a backdrop?  The news story has become one of violence.  George Floyd is tossed into the story as a reminder for the violence, vandalism, looting, and property destruction.

News reporters are telling black people what to do.  Apparently black people are listening.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Nerm_L @3    4 years ago
Yep, time to find scapegoats.

Let me get this straight Nerm. You think a white supremacist group pretending to be "leftist" and encouraging racial violence is a "scapegoat"?  You have to be fricking kidding. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.1.1  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago
Let me get this straight Nerm. You think a white supremacist group pretending to be "leftist" and encouraging racial violence is a "scapegoat"?  You have to be fricking kidding. 

The effort is to blame white supremacists for instigating violence by posing as Antifa.  First, that political narrative intends to establish the impression that Antifa sides with black people.  Second, that political narrative depends upon black people being easily duped.  The propaganda message is that black people have been tricked into violence, vandalism, looting, and property destruction.  And the real Antifa is not responsible for tricking black people.

My point is that news reporting has focused attention on the violence.  If black people can so easily be tricked into violence by a fake Twitter account then what affect is news reporting having on the violence?

The black protesters are responsible for the violence, vandalism, looting, and property destruction.  Unless, of course, the news reporting hasn't been presenting facts.  Has the news stories about the violence been 'fake news'?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 years ago
Let me get this straight Nerm. You think a white supremacist group pretending to be "leftist" and encouraging racial violence is a "scapegoat"?

But …….. The "FOLLOWERS".

What about The Innocent "FOLLOWERS" ? (soon coming to a media outlet near you)

Yep..... "Scapegoat" works.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.1.3  Nerm_L  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.2    4 years ago
Yep..... "Scapegoat" works.

Notice that the scapegoats must be identified as white?  That fits with the status quo politics that white people are to be blamed for every problem in the black population.  The black population isn't responsible for anything; even their own actions and behavior.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Nerm_L @3.1.1    4 years ago

I think most of the looting has been done by blacks, the "violence" , vandalism and property destruction have been people of all races.

The issue on this seed is not whether "blacks" are gullible, it is the fact that a white supremacist group is trying to use the protests over George Floyds death to start a race war. 

Its not rocket science here Nerm. 

Why are you trying to change the subject? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  Nerm_L @3.1.3    4 years ago
Notice that the scapegoats must be identified as white?

It could be a "Black Group" posing as the "White Group", to make "Whites Look Bad. jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif  

This "Conjecture and Innuendo" stuff from the usual's, is really getting waaaaaaay past the Stupid it already was, isn't it ? jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.1.6  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    4 years ago
The issue on this seed is not whether "blacks" are gullible, it is the fact that a white supremacist group is trying to use the protests over George Floyds death to start a race war. 

White supremacists are using a fake Twitter account to pose as Antifa for the purpose of tricking black people into engaging in greater violence and starting a race war.  Isn't that the narrative?

The only way white supremacists could succeed in starting a race war depends upon black people being easily tricked.  Duping black people into starting a race war must rely on black people paying attention to what Antifa says and then doing what Antifa says to do.

By posting this type of propaganda that white supremacists, posing as Antifa, are trying to start a race war, the stereotype that black people are stupid is reinforced.  Posting the propaganda is a win for white supremacists because it reinforces the stereotype that black people are stupid.

The fake Twitter account really wasn't about starting a race war.  The purpose was to highlight the stereotype that black people are stupid enough to do anything they are told to do.  The propaganda value of the fake Twitter account is that black people can't think for themselves.

White supremacists win if violence continues.  They can claim that their fake Twitter account worked because black people can't think for themselves and will do anything they are told to do.

You really need to learn how propaganda works.  The fake Twitter account was a circle jerk.  And the outrage expressed only reinforces what white supremacists believe; black people are intellectually inferior.  Any response or outrage only reinforces what white supremacists have said all along.

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
3.1.7  Drakkonis  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    4 years ago

Undoubtedly, some right wing extremists are trying to figure out ways to take advantage of the situation. This is also true of left wing extremists. The question is, to what extent have their efforts succeeded? One cannot rationally say that extremists are attempting X and then blame everything that occurs on them unless one can prove their efforts are to blame. 

And the issue is indeed whether or not people are gullible, whether they be black, white or anything in between. No extremist group can "start a race war" unless gullible people allow it. Their success or failure depends on what the rest of us do. It doesn't matter how or why the violence or looting starts. What matters is that the rest of the people there have the chance to stop it in it's tracks right then and there. It doesn't matter if the person or group starting the looting are extremists or simply opportunists. What matters is how the rest react. 

For example, there is at least one instance I'm aware of where looters tried to break into a store but were prevented by the rest of the people there. THAT'S how you defeat extremists. When some person in the crowd throws a brick, everyone around that person should stop them. And if the person won't stop, take that person to the police. Every person who engages in the violence and the looting, regardless of color, has become an extremist. 

So, really, it is about gullibility more than it is about the extremists. Extremists on both sides are trying to create a specific outcome. That outcome can only come about if the rest of us are gullible enough to allow it. The organized extremists in the crown throw a brick. The others, caught up in the excitement and emotions, don't stop to think. They like the adrenaline rush of what's going on and unthinkingly begin to participate. The rage feels good. Don't need to bother with all the complicated thinking. Just act. And, hey, maybe I'll get some free Nike's. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Drakkonis @3.1.7    4 years ago

I like your comment. One of the best on this seed

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4  Mark in Wyoming     4 years ago

I have no doubt that it is a cognative provacatuer agents posting , but I would like to see the proof beyond a shadow of any doubt of who it actually is , it could just as easily be an anarchist group, bent on causing civil strife and keeping two factions pointing fingers at each other.

In this I agree with the governor of NY , that there are outside agents , agitating and formenting violence , he was just smart enough to not attempt at this time to "point any fingers" until all the facts were in.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4    4 years ago

One of the smartest responses I've seen in days....... Kudos

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1    4 years ago

Thank you.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1    4 years ago

Mark is the best, Fly. He is very rational even if we disagree, which we usually don't. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.3  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1.2    4 years ago

perri , im mostly isolated out here in the sticks , Im simply looking at who actually would gain the most from the continued discord and neither of the mentioned accused groups really have much to gain .

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.4  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.3    4 years ago

Mark and I have conversed in the past.  Pretty much respectfully I might add simple because of the two of us seem to be fact/data driven.   We find each ourselves on different sides of an issue many times, but there is little doubt we could sit at a table, share a meal, drink, converse, and still end up playing cards at the end of the night. The big things matter to the two of us.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.4    4 years ago

Well, that and you're both nice guys

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.2  cjcold  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4    4 years ago

Pretty sure that many political groups are taking advantage of this 'marching season'.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.2.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  cjcold @4.2    4 years ago

I think it depends on how one would define a political "group".

personally I had never heard of the one mentioned in the article , actually went and looked them up , my first thought was , after seeing the picture and name , that someone in their parents basement had made it up, and wouldn't have been surprised if looking at their membership rolls that they all had the surname , DUMAS...least they should IMNSHO

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6  Sean Treacy    4 years ago

Per the NYPD, the looting in New York for example is being coordinated by street gangs across the five boroughs.   Is the theory that White Supremacists are controlling the street gangs? Or that street gangs would be sitting home peacefully but were manipulated by a tweet into rioting?

I'd love to see how tweets remove human agency from the rioters.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @6    4 years ago

So you think its fine that Identity Europa should try and start a race war. Very interesting. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    4 years ago
So you think its fine that Identity Europa should try and start a race war. Very interesting. 

No JR, I think it's silly to believe "identity Europa" is having any actual effect on events.  Tweets don't compel anyone to do anything and isolating one or two out of the millions that have been sent about  the riots and claiming "THIS TWEET" is to blame is the definition of dishonesty. 

Do you believe " Identity Europa" is  traveling around the south side of Chicago directing the ongoing looting? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.1    4 years ago
No JR, I think it's silly to believe "identity Europa" is having any actual effect on events. 

Sean, Identity Europa trying to foment race war IS AN EVENT.  It doesnt have to be tied to anything else. And you dont know whether or not it could have an effect on anyone in the "real world". 

Why are conservatives making such incredible excuses for this stuff?  It is worrisome to see conservatives blow this off. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.1    4 years ago

Tweets don't compel people? So the Chicken Shit Coward in Chief is wasting his time on Twitter?

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
6.1.4  Sunshine  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.1    4 years ago
Do you believe " Identity Europa" is  traveling around the south side of Chicago directing the ongoing looting? 

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif   Only white supremacist can handle the crucial logistics of looting.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.2    4 years ago
dentity Europa trying to foment race war IS AN EVENT. 

If your only point is to claim this tweet is  despicable behavior, I'm with you.

If you are trying to establish a causal relationship between this tweet and the events on the ground, I think you are being foolish. 

hy are conservatives making such incredible excuses for this stuff

What excuses? The only excuses I've seen on this site is blaming white supremacists for the actions of progressive protesters.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.6  Sean Treacy  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.3    4 years ago

weets don't compel people? 

Of course not. Do you think for yourself? If you see a tweet telling to you jump in a lake, do you have no choice but to do it?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.1.6    4 years ago

I can think for myself...but how many times have I seen you and fellow conservatives talk about the "liberal sheeple". We liberals call conservatives sheeple, also, because you and I both know that there are people out there who do not think for themselves. They see something on social media and immediately have to try it.

Does any of these ring a bell?

- Tide pods

- the ice bucket challenge

- the jumping up and your friends cause you to fall on your neck

How many stupid things do we see on Twitter, Face Book, Instagram, etc that land people in the hospital or in the grave yard because they just to do that challenge. And it's not just young people, either.

user image
Freshman Silent
6.2    replied to  Sean Treacy @6    4 years ago

JR just wants to make sure all rioting gets pinned on white supremacists. Honestly the level people on NT here are stooping to in order to blame all white people for this is scary and disgusting. I mean a black person could burn down every building on 5th avenue, and they would blame white supremacy

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  @6.2    4 years ago
JR just wants to make sure all rioting gets pinned on white supremacists.

I assume you have some evidence for that absurd comment. 

Except that none exists. 

user image
Freshman Silent
6.2.2    replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.1    4 years ago

There is a video of them looting 5th avenue and you obviously know the content of this article as you seeded it. Is that close enough?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  @6.2.2    4 years ago

I have no idea what you are talking about. I dont condone any looting nor have I blamed white people for it. There are news stories that suggest white supremacist involvement in some cases but I dont blame any white people for all of it. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.5  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.4    4 years ago

your comments are verging towards off topic. consider this your warning. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.7  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.6    4 years ago

I'd be happy to leave it to the members to decide for themselves which one of us is the racist between me and him. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.9  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.6    4 years ago
Mark Baldwin Professor at Colorado School of Mines (2016-present)
I find the term “Uncle Tom” to be strongly denigrative, and certainly not a term I would ever use. However, I do not see how the term can be considered racist. The term comes from a character in Harriet Beecher Stowe’s novel  Uncle   Tom’s   Cabin . It’s used to describe black individuals who seem to defer to the ideas of white supremacy. Whether the label is accurate or an insulting lie, that label is not applied to denigrate a ‘race’. On the contrary, it is applied to reject racist values.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.11  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.8    4 years ago

I dont agree with you about that term, nor do many other people. 

Saying blacks have less intelligence is racist though, maybe you would like to shine your laser pointer on that. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.13  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.10    4 years ago

keep trying, maybe you'll have something in 50 or 100 years

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2.15  Trout Giggles  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.10    4 years ago

Who died and made you King?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.16    4 years ago

You're so smart!I wish I could be just half as smart as you!

Let's all bow down before the King or he'll take off our heads and mount them on pikes

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.19  author  JohnRussell  replied to    4 years ago
Saying blacks have less intelligence is racist though
Thank you!!!!!!   Explain to us again how African Americans are dumb enough that they are following the directions of white supremacists to loot and riot.

You dont even make any fucking sense. Its too early in the day to be drinking, so what is it? 

user image
Freshman Silent
7      4 years ago

Here's my take on this article:

"Look, a squirrel!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  @7    4 years ago

Maybe you'd rather fill us in on racial disparities in IQ again. 

user image
Freshman Silent
7.1.1    replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    4 years ago

No point. You would just say it is because they are poor. Then when I ask why they are poor, you will say white supremacy. Despite video evidence of them burning down their own neighborhoods

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  @7.1.1    4 years ago

You've already made racist comments on this forum so there's no point in you walking them back, I agree. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.3    4 years ago

LOL. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.5    4 years ago

LOL. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.5    4 years ago

And you're perfect, aren't you? You never make derogatory remarks, gestures or memes, do you?

Maybe you ought to clean up your house before you go telling others to do the same

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.7    4 years ago

Is this familiar to you?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.10    4 years ago

You don't know that because you have no proof that it's only left wing terrorism

And you used the wrong word.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.12  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.11    4 years ago

BF posts a photo of a black man with pants falling  down, with bottles of liquor all over him, and he tries to claim he was just trying to expose unfair treatment of white supremacists. You cant make this shit up TG. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.12    4 years ago

It's the age old double standard that I should be used to.

We both know when he originally post that meme he meant it to be racist. Let's just be ok with that. We know who we're dealing with.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1.14  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.13    4 years ago
We know who we're dealing with.

It doesn't appear you interpreted it correctly. He put a white "head" on the man with the booze to say "yeah, it's the white supremacists...sure".

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.15  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.14    4 years ago

He fucked up then and posted a racist image. It happens. Happens to some people more than others I would say. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.14    4 years ago

Oh c'mon, Jim! You're a lot smarter than that! You know goddamn well what he was trying to say.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.16    4 years ago

That guy's been dead a long time. Try harder, you're slipping

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1.19  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.15    4 years ago
He fucked up then and posted a racist image.

How is it racist? If he had put a black head on a white guy doing the same would you also find it racist? And that may or may not be rhetorical. Up to you..................

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.1.20  KDMichigan  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.13    4 years ago
We both know when he originally post that meme he meant it to be racist.

That because of the way you think, nothing racist about it when leftwing sheep that have been conditioned to talking points are mocked. Maybe you missed it but your fellow travelers have been espousing that it is white supremacist that are doing the looting. I understand.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.21  Trout Giggles  replied to  KDMichigan @7.1.20    4 years ago

I have seen a few people suggesting that it could be them but they haven't offered concrete proof, just like your fellow righties haven't come up with concrete proof that it's leftist terrorists doing all the rioting and looting. Your BFF even posted a seed that stated most of the looting is coming from locals.

Now...let's get down to the nitty gritty here

That because of the way you think,

Didn't you once tell me I don't know you, you don't know me, you don't care what I think, you don't give a shit one or the other about me at all?

You. Don't. Know. Me. And you certainly can't read minds. So I would suggest you tread carefully when telling somebody else how they think. You might get that one person who won't put up with your shit anymore.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.1.22  KDMichigan  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.21    4 years ago
You might get that one person who won't put up with your shit anymore.

Key board warrior look out. I most certainly know what you post. And that's what I alluded to, You made it personal. It's understandable that you don't know the difference.

You are the one who espouses what someone's intent is so save your faux indignation for someone who cares.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
8  Sunshine    4 years ago

The twitter account is antifa posing as white supremacist posing as antifa posting, or the Russians.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
8.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Sunshine @8    4 years ago
or the Russians.

You are 50% correct, it's Russians coordinating with White supremacist though. You can't leave the Russians out of the mix and I'm sure after millions of dollars spent we can conclude that Trump is in on it with them.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
10  lady in black    4 years ago

Picking up where Charles Manson left off....white nationalists are SCUM OF THE EARTH

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
12  Transyferous Rex    4 years ago

No doubt, idiots of all stripes might be taking advantage of the situation.

My concern is that some of these idiots want another Kent State, and won't stop until they get that. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Transyferous Rex @12    4 years ago

I really, really, really hope you are wrong. I know you hope you are wrong, too

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
12.1.1  Transyferous Rex  replied to  Trout Giggles @12.1    4 years ago

Let's hope. I doubt anyone at NT is naive enough to think that there are not people who don't welcome it.

I haven't seen how the St. Louis Police responded, but I'm having a hard time not believing that some of the intent of the shooter, or shooters, was to get the police to fire on the crowd. Throwing rocks, etc. may get the crowd hit with pepper spray or gas. Shooting live rounds at the cops? Now you are begging for them to drop the orange shotguns, and shoulder the lethal versions. That's way beyond looting or defacing property. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
12.2  Sunshine  replied to  Transyferous Rex @12    4 years ago
My concern is that some of these idiots want another Kent State,

That is exactly what some want of course to spin as Trump's fault. 

The far left need a puppet like Biden who bends at every will of the AOCs now in control the Democrat party.