╌>

NEWS LEFTISTS FIND OUT THE HARD WAY: RIOTERS DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE LEFT OR RIGHT.

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jeremy-in-nc  •  4 years ago  •  7 comments

NEWS LEFTISTS FIND OUT THE HARD WAY: RIOTERS DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE LEFT OR RIGHT.
Two news leftists who initially sided with the rioters found out that their ‘solidarity’ was severely misplaced when rioters broke into their own buildings.

Remember this: the death of George Floyd is a legitimate protest point. The riots are most certainly not and are propelled by an agenda.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Leigh Tauss, the editor of a leftist – excuse me – ‘progressive’ news outlet in , North Carolina called “Indy Week,” initially tweeted that the protesters were extremely peaceful.

A few short hours later, her tone changed as she ran to the basement to hide.

Then when she was able to get back upstairs, she was “devastated” that they had trashed the news office. Gosh, don’t rioters have any favor for the left wing news? Apparently not. Anarchists don’t care about your business, your newspaper, your family, your bank, or you. Had Ms. Tauss been close to the rioters, she could have been seriously injured. If they had decided to burn the place down, she might have died.

It’s ok, Ms Tauss, they trashed the CNN building too – are you happy to be in the company of the Communist News Network?

A Twitter user named  Shashi wrote this:

“Did you honestly believe that your “progressive values” would make you immune to this?”

Yep, she probably did, Shashi.

Then there was the case of the NBA reporter Chris Martin Palmer from ESPN in Minneapolis, who specifically told the rioters to burn down a 189 unit affordable housing development. Encouraging arson? Is that a crime?

But when rioters descended on his own neighborhood, he couldn’t resist calling them all “animals.”

“They just attacked our sister community down the street. It’s a gated community and they tried to climb the gates. They had to beat them back. Then destroyed a Starbucks and are now in front of my building. Get these animals TF out of my neighbourhood. Go back to where you live.” Chris Martin   Palmer

One Twitter user responded to his remark:

@ChrisPalmerNBA   “they cant “go back to where they live” you told them to burn it down. So burn it down only applies to their house, not yours.” @CamronZoey

Exactly, Camron.

In other words, it’s ok for leftwingers  to stand with the radical left as long as they’re not the target. If they become the target, suddenly things are different. Except it doesn’t work like that for rioters. They’ll burn down a bank, beat up elderly people, hit everyone with rocks, smash leftist news media buildings or any thing else that might get in their way.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Jeremy Retired in NC    4 years ago

It's amazing how stupid these left wing morons are.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1    4 years ago

Indeed! Great seed.  

Gazoo
Junior Silent
2  Gazoo    4 years ago

These animals don’t even care what color you are. Nothing will prevent them from getting free stuff or destroying property others worked hard for.

on a lighter note, the cartoon picture at the top of the article gave me a good chuckle, thanks.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1  seeder  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Gazoo @2    4 years ago
on a lighter note, the cartoon picture at the top of the article gave me a good chuckle, thanks.

I couldn't get the picture from the article and figured that was fitting.

charger 383
Professor Silent
3  charger 383    4 years ago

Gazoo
Junior Silent
3.1  Gazoo  replied to  charger 383 @3    4 years ago

Usually karma takes too long for my liking, not in this case though.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
4  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago

funny how fast they change their minds once it is their neighborhood being destroyed.