╌>

Cops Who Shove And Injure 75 year old man are suspended

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  105 comments

Cops Who Shove And Injure 75 year old man are suspended

A police commissioner has suspended two officers following video that shows a Buffalo officer appearing to shove a man who walked up to police. Video from WBFO shows the man appearing to hit his head on the pavement, with blood leaking out as officers walk past to clear Niagara Square on Thursday night. The station reports two medics treated the unidentified man. Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said the man, 75, is in a serious condition. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo condemned the incident as "wholly unjustified and utterly disgraceful". For all the latest, head to our live blog: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020... Get the latest headlines: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

not a good look for the police

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Why did the cop shove him? The man wasnt being violent. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

The old protestor poked at the cop, then took a award winning fall, injuring himself in the process.

The saddest thing about this is the whole response team quit because of the way these officers were treated.

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1    4 years ago
The old protestor poked at the cop

The HORROR! /s

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dulay @2.1.1    4 years ago

Two cops in this case have now being charged with assault. 

user image
Freshman Silent
3      4 years ago

13 people have DIED during these protests. But yea, lets get all caught up over a shove.

BTW it looks to me that he is touching the officers right before it happened. Not a good idea during a riot. Even if you are elderly.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  @3    4 years ago

I think if he touched the cop it was an accident. That was still no reason to push an old man so hard he ends up in a hospital

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1    4 years ago

But the scary old man might have taken ten minutes to get to the corner...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @3.1.1    4 years ago

I didn't mean to laugh but I'm that old man which is why I'm staying away from the protests. I'll get my skull crushed for not "disbursing" fast enough.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.2    4 years ago

I feel ya. A cop could hand me a ticket and I would say, wait I have to get my glasses.

Then I would get beaten for trying to get them out of my pocket.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @3.1.3    4 years ago

That's why I always wear my glasses. I could see me reaching across the console to get my registration out of the glove box and either get a cramp or fart. The cramp will make me scream and the fart will make the cop scream

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @3.1.3    4 years ago

I can relate, especially after a certain incident that happened to me while stationed in SF (A story for another time).

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
3.1.6  Drakkonis  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1    4 years ago
I think if he touched the cop it was an accident. 

That doesn't appear to be true from the video. Unfortunately, all we seem to be allowed to see by the media is about three seconds before the man is pushed. Even so, that three seconds seems to show the old man approaching advancing police officers. His mistake number one. Then, what you seem to consider "accidental" touching seemed to me an attempt to bar the advance of the officers. Mistake number two. 

That was still no reason to push an old man so hard he ends up in a hospital

True, but the push hardly seemed excessive to me. That is, the push seems to have been intended to back him up rather than take him off his feet. 

This isn't to say the man got what he deserved. I'm sorry he was injured and I'm sure the officer who pushed him wasn't too happy about the injury either, however, the man, regardless of his age, has to take responsibility for his own actions as well. The police were obviously advancing. This man advanced into the police. To my mind, he bears the most responsibility to what happened to him. The police were just doing their job. The old man was trying to prevent it. Sorry. 

So, I'm sure you disagree. If so, what do you think the police should have done in that instance? What would you have done? 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  @3    4 years ago
13 people have DIED during these protests.

One is a guy hit by a FedEx truck, another was a guy shot by a pawn store owner, another guy was shot by a bar owner, another was a barbecue restaurant owner shot at his restaurant by police who had turned off their body cameras, another woman was shot during what may have been a jewelry store heist, and a retired police captain shot during a pawn shop robbery. Almost none of these are directly caused by protesters but criminal elements taking advantage of the chaos and a subversive likely white supremacist agitators trying to incite violence to get the police to fire on the peaceful protesters.

I know some conservatives are desperate to paint liberals, progressives and minorities as the dangerous element since they are actively trying to blame them for these violent agitators like the Boogaloos and other hate groups or even claiming that every protester who is angry with Donald Trump and speaks out against the obvious blatant racial bias in our justice system must be "antifa", but what they present isn't reality. It's a warped sick twisted right wing ideological view of the supposed "left" that has been force fed to them by right wing radio and lying right wing media for decades. So when one of them hears a person died at a protest, they automatically assume it was some "damned leftist antifa terrorist" when in reality it was likely a pawn shop owner shooting a criminal opportunist that has nothing to do with the protests at all.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.2.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2    4 years ago
One is a guy hit by a FedEx truck,

Wow lmao where do you get your news from, He wasn't hit by a fedex truck, He got run over looting the trailer, big fucking difference.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2    4 years ago
and a retired police captain shot during a pawn shop robbery.
That man was protecting his friends pawn shop and was shot in cold blood by a looter and left to die on the sidewalk.
His name is David Dorn and he was a well respected cop and member of the community. Look up his story.
He's also a black man. But I don't see any of the media or the protestors mourn his murder.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  KDMichigan @3.2.1    4 years ago
He wasn't hit by a fedex truck, He got run over looting the trailer

The obvious point trying to be made by Jung was to defend police violence because there were so many deaths at the protests as if the protesters had anything to do with it. They did not. If the guy was looting the truck and got run over then it's a Darwin award, not an excuse to blame peaceful protesters. Most of these deaths had either nothing to do with the protests or were deaths that occurred in response to opportunists taking advantage of the crowd to commit crimes. Conspicuously missing are any deaths attributed to "Antifa" or anyone associated with them, yet claiming they're the most dangerous threat to America has been a common headline of the right wing media fake news over the last few days. Apparently for some this fact has flown way over their heads as they continue to double down on stupid and blame peaceful protesters for the actions of criminal opportunists and white supremacist instigators hoping to spark another civil war.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.2.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    4 years ago
but because it was a fucktard liberal shooter it doesn’t count.

How do you know it was a liberal? From everything I've read it was an unknown gunman in a van that has as much chance if not more of being a Boogaloo bigot trying to start a race war than it does some actual liberal protester.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.6  Greg Jones  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2.5    4 years ago

Pathetic response. Everyone knows who the rioters are

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.2.7  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.6    4 years ago

The topic isn't 'rioters' it was a murderer. 

Oh and BTFW, if 'everyone knows who the rioters are, why haven't they been taken into custody and charged? 

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.8  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @3.2.7    4 years ago
why haven't they been taken into custody and charged? 

Many of them have, but because they were rioting and looting in liberal cities, they were let out within 24 hours with no charges to do it all over again.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.2.9  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.2.8    4 years ago

Bullshit. They were ALL charged. 

Fail.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.10  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @3.2.9    4 years ago

Im sure you are used to being wrong, so this will not come as a surprise to you that you are wrong.....yet again

My first link was an example. This is more proof.

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.2.11  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.2.10    4 years ago
Im sure you are used to being wrong, so this will not come as a surprise to you that you are wrong.....yet again

Since it's your practice,I'm sure that you are used to moving the goal posts and thereby losing all credibility. NY isn't MO. 

BTFW, the Governor AND the AG of Missouri are Republicans. Kind of screws up you 'liberals' scenario...

Oh and then there is this little thingy in US jurisprudence: innocent until PROVEN guilty. Just because you're arrested doesn't make you a 'criminal'. 

I suggest that the St. Louis PD investigate and produce EVIDENCE so that those that they arrested can be summoned and prosecuted. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.12  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @3.2.11    4 years ago
Since it's your practice,I'm sure that you are used to moving the goal posts and thereby losing all credibility. NY isn't MO. 

Show me, O wise one s/, where in this thread NY was mentioned. You responded to 3.2.6, where Greg responded to 3.2.5. Nowhere in that exchange did it mention NY. YOU said "Oh and BTFW, if 'everyone knows who the rioters are, why haven't they been taken into custody and charged?".

I provided to you an example in NY of where rioters were not charged. You said in 3.2.9 "Bullshit. They were ALL charged."

I then provided to you  an example of St Louis where NO ONE is being charged for rioting and looting.

"BTFW, the Governor AND the AG of Missouri are Republicans. Kind of screws up you 'liberals' scenario.."

WOW!!!!you got one on me. Well, that's one. Then let it be known that the AG is an idiot.

"Oh and then there is this little thingy in US jurisprudence: innocent until PROVEN guilty. Just because you're arrested doesn't make you a 'criminal'."

Hmmmmmmm...I went back through your posts over the time period of Trump Russian "collusion" and impeachment, and I never saw you post that during that time.

Wonder why.....

Pffffft...who am I kidding....No I don't.

Go ahead and get your last word in. I know you are hitting your refresh button over and over and over just waiting for me to respond to you.

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
3.2.13  Drakkonis  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.2    4 years ago
I know some conservatives are desperate to paint liberals, progressives and minorities as the dangerous element since they are actively trying to blame them for these violent agitators like the Boogaloos and other hate groups or even claiming that every protester who is angry with Donald Trump and speaks out against the obvious blatant racial bias in our justice system must be "antifa", but what they present isn't reality. It's a warped sick twisted right wing ideological view of the supposed "left" that has been force fed to them by right wing radio and lying right wing media for decades. So when one of them hears a person died at a protest, they automatically assume it was some "damned leftist antifa terrorist" when in reality it was likely a pawn shop owner shooting a criminal opportunist that has nothing to do with the protests at all.

You mean liberals, progressives and minorities like these two?  

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure there are right wing agitators trying to take advantage of the situation as well, but I think you're deluding yourself if you think they are the preponderance of the violence being done. And I'm not being as selective in the violence as you are. I include missiles thrown at officers and vandalism. That is indeed mostly the left and Antifa. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
3.2.14  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @3.2.12    4 years ago
Show me, O wise one s/, where in this thread NY was mentioned.

In YOUR fucking link bugs. Here, I'll remind YOU of it's headline:

Police Chief: Arrested Looters in NYC Are Immediately Released Because of Bail-Reform Law

Would you like me to cite the number of times NY is mentioned in the article YOU linked? 

Hmmmmmmm...I went back through your posts over the time period of Trump Russian "collusion" and impeachment, and I never saw you post that during that time.

Wonder why.....

Pffffft...who am I kidding....No I don't.

Perhaps that's because impeachment has NOTHING to do with US jurisprudence. It's a purely political action conducted by Congress. Get educated. 

Go ahead and get your last word in. I know you are hitting your refresh button over and over and over just waiting for me to respond to you.

Delusions of grandeur.  I couldn't care less whether you respond or not. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     4 years ago

He really looks like he posed a danger to the LEO's..../s

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @4    4 years ago

Intially, the Buffalo Police Dept put out a press release saying the man tripped and fell.  This is why people dont believe police depts. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    4 years ago
the Buffalo Police Dept put out a press release saying the man tripped and fell

It does appear the man tripped, after a LEO pushes him backwards and his heel catches on the sidewalk. Then of course the officers just walk past without trying to help him up or check to see if his head may be injured.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.1    4 years ago

I honestly don't see him tripping - them forcing him back did cause him to fall backwards onto his head.

That poor man.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.2    4 years ago
I honestly don't see him tripping

It appears to me that as he's pushed he's trying to step backwards and gets two steps with each foot before his right leg goes straight indicating his heel caught on the sidewalk, but yes, it was the push that propels him backwards causing him not to be able to get his feet under himself so as to remain standing.

You can also see the LEO who primarily pushes him with his right arm walk past shaking his head, then turns and sees the blood pool and then puts his hand up as if to wipe his brow but it hits under the face shield while the other office with the baton who was also part of the push appears at first to kneel down to help the man but is pulled up by the back of his vest and directed on past by another officer.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.3    4 years ago

I'm not questioning you obviously - everything happens so quickly in that video.  

I see that it looks like one is trying to help but then not allowed to by the other 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.5  Greg Jones  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.3    4 years ago

It's his own fault for going up to the cop and poking at him. His stupidity caused some greater consequences. Some cops have apparently had enough.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.5    4 years ago

'It's his own fault for going up to the cop and poking at him. His stupidity caused some greater consequences. Some cops have apparently had enough.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/57-buffalo-officers-resign-from-emergency-response-team-after-two-cops-suspended/ar-BB156hh9?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=AARDHP'

So this alleged poking incident caused the buffalo officers to resign?

This is victim blaming at a whole new level.  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.7  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.6    4 years ago

He comes rushing up to confront the cops, and you have the audacity to call him a "victim"?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.8  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.7    4 years ago

you have to be fucking kidding. you have to be.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.9  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1.3    4 years ago

I didnt get the impression that he caught his heel on the sidewalk crack, I think he was off balance a little when the cop pushed him and his momentum became all backward. Its hard to tell how hard the push was , a strong guy could give a hard push without much arm movement. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.10  Dulay  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.7    4 years ago
He comes rushing up to confront the cops, and you have the audacity to call him a "victim"?

Right, a 75 year man, armed with a cellphone and a notepad 'confronted' 30 armed cops, in full riot gear with batons, with WORDS. 

Seriously, how far will you go to justify that bullshit? 

Ender
Professor Principal
5  Ender    4 years ago

There is another video where they shoved another old man to the ground.

There is a vid where they shot a 16 year old kid in the head with a rubber bullet and he fell to the ground unconscious.

I need to join twitter. There are so many videos there I wish I could share. I have been horrified at a lot I have seen.

There is a vid taken from some people in an apartment where they show some cops in an ally sorting and gathering bricks and rocks to put along the protests.

You can hear the commentators say they do that and have people undercover start throwing the rocks they placed there and wait and see if any of the protesters join the throwing then arrest them.

They are entrapping people.

One vid shows how they encircled a group of protesters so they couldn't leave the area, then when curfew hit they arrested them. Even though they circled them and wouldn't let them leave.

Sickening how there is vid after vid of all of this happening in real time and nothing is done about it.

user image
Freshman Silent
5.1    replied to  Ender @5    4 years ago

Unite the right protest - 1 person dead

Michigan covid protests - 0 dead

George Floyd protest - 13 dead and counting

It's pretty obvious who the real danger to society is

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Ender  replied to  @5.1    4 years ago

There is a vid where a cop grabbed a woman from behind and grabbed both of her breasts. Of course she was upset and broke free of him, then the other cops started beating her with batons.

A man was killed because cops say they thought he was looting. Problem was he got down on his knees and put his hands behind his head. A cop shot five times through the windshield of the cop car.

There is a vid of a cop that spit on a handcuffed seated protester three times.

There is a vid of three cops standing on an empty street corner and on of the cops is hitting and trying to smash a window of a building.

I could go on and on but go ahead and put your head in the sand...

I will end this with a tweet I just saw...

Funny how one bad protester labels the whole movement, but a few bad cops are never supposed to represent all cops.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Ender @5.1.1    4 years ago

Feel free to post all of them. Backup would be appreciated.

Things are spiraling out of control and all the left can do is stoke the flames.

But Trump. Funny how the left seems to forget Obama stoking racial tensions.

Waiting on multiple wars now- race wars, police wars, gang wars, and anarchists of all stripes. Welcome to the US quickly becoming a lawless shit hole.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1.2    4 years ago

Look at what tRump has done.

Quite deplorable.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Ender  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1.2    4 years ago

Way to totally ignore everything I posted.

Always easier to shift blame....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @5.1.4    4 years ago

ALL THEY GOT!

BUT OBAMA

BUT BILL

BUT HILLARY

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Ender  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.5    4 years ago

What gets me is wanting to tout stats on racist gatherings.

They are actually holding up racist groups as if they are some kind of example to follow.

user image
Freshman Silent
5.1.7    replied to  Ender @5.1.6    4 years ago

Well I have watched talking head after talking head on MSM tell me white males are the greatest threat to this country. Yet when they protest, very few people die if any. Very little property is destroyed. I'm sorry but when it comes to protesting, the left has a lot to learn. They need to learn how to use their words more. I'm guessing people who are left leaning are not good at resolving issues with words. That's why they have to have signs made up before the protest. Because if you actually try to talk to them, you will find they can't justify their position with words, only violence. It's a sign of low IQ as I have stated many times before.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  @5.1.7    4 years ago

It's 'men' like you who are the greatest threat to this country.  

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.9  Ender  replied to  @5.1.7    4 years ago

Wow, just wow.

It is sad that you cannot grasp what this is actually about.

If you open your eyes, a lot of the violence that has broken out was started by 'white men'.

Sounds to me like you only hear what you want to hear as there have been many speakers.

Sounds to me like you are saying white people are peaceful and black people have a low IQ.

Shame....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  @5.1.7    4 years ago

White men are the majority in this country which is why they are the greatest threat. They also hold most of the power.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5.1.11  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.10    4 years ago

That’s not true women are the majority. There are 980 men per 1000 women that’s the ratio. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1.11    4 years ago

But you can't dispute they hold the majority of the power.

And if there's so many more women than men....what are Incels problem?

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5.1.13  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.12    4 years ago

Same problem as the old maids. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.14  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @5.1.1    4 years ago

We need to clean house and the LEO's in the videos are a good place to do just that.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.16  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1.13    4 years ago

Women are old maids because they don't want to be married, ie, don't want no damn man! I would call them voluntary celibates. Whereas Incels are "involuntary celebates". They want a woman but for some reason can't get one...unless they bash one over the head and drag her back to their caves

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.17  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.16    4 years ago

Thank you for that TG.  My comment would have been far less reasonable.  

I'm single because I want to be.  Not because I'm an old maid.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1.18  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1.13    4 years ago
Same problem as the old maids. 

Looking for love in all the wrong places so they give up looking?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
5.1.19  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Ender @5.1.9    4 years ago

There are those that are the problem, fighting against those that want to solve the problem.

He's been outed in the past much worse than what you are seeing here.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.20  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.18    4 years ago

Did it ever occur to you that some women never want to get married? They prefer to live alone?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.21  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.20    4 years ago

Hey TG, you know I've been proposed to twice in my lifetime.  My first boyfriend, we loved each other, but it didn't work out.  I was only 18 at the time so it was probably for the best.  

A gay friend of mine actually proposed.  We were very good friends.  One day he proposed marriage.  I said to him, I thought you were gay?  He said, only 89%.

I am straight and enjoy men.  I am not romantically involved at this time.  That doesn't mean I'm not interested.  It just means there's no one in my life right now and that's fine.  I am so happy living alone.

If I ever meet the right guy, I might change my mind but I am quite content.  

At my age, that probably will never happen.

My mom taught me many good lessons in life.  One of them was to never depend on a man to pay the bills, etc., etc.  I am independent financially and that is wonderful.  I also enjoy my own company too which is a plus.  

user image
Freshman Silent
5.1.22    replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.16    4 years ago

I don't think it's really that far off. I'm not an expert on incels but the little research I have done on it, mostly just to be able to discuss it with progressives who are fascinated by them, is that they are celibate because they want women they can't have. They could likely settle for a woman they deem less desirable but they would rather be single and go for women out of their league. That's my take from my limited exposure to that group.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.23  Ender  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @5.1.19    4 years ago

Those that vote up things like that shows a lot too.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.24  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.21    4 years ago

I was given a ring by a moron that I had only been seeing for a week. There's something being stationed far from home that makes men (boys) wanna get married. I stop seeing him.

My second proposal was Mr Giggles who was rip roaring drunk and so was I. Good thing we went to Vegas 5 years ago and had it legitimized.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  @5.1.22    4 years ago

Then maybe they should aim lower or at least aim for somebody that's attainable. They sound like arrogant little mama's boys

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1.26  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.20    4 years ago

Sure has.

user image
Freshman Silent
5.1.27    replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.25    4 years ago

The issue as they see it, is that women abide by the 80/20 rule.

The top 80% of women seem to go after the top 20% of males. Seems unfair to them which is why they make so much noise about it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.28  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.24    4 years ago

When I was younger I had lots of guy friends and the majority of them wanted to be more than friends.  You can never go back to being friends, at least in my experience.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1.29  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.25    4 years ago
Did it ever occur to you that some men never want to get married? They prefer to live alone?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.30  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.29    4 years ago

These incels think it's their right to whatever woman they want and tend to take by force what no woman is willing to give them.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.31  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.29    4 years ago

And I say good for them! Nobody should get married just for the hell of it and be miserable for the rest of their lives

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.32  Trout Giggles  replied to  @5.1.27    4 years ago

No, I think they have a high opinion of themselves and don't want to improve themselves like losing weight, getting rid of the facial hair, brushing their teeth, taking a shower, using deoderant, wearing clean clothes, changing their socks and underwear daily, etc.

They have this misguided idea that any woman should be proud to hang off their arm.

Shape up, Sonny Boys. Nobody wants a smelly Sasquatch who lives in his mama's basement.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.33  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.32    4 years ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif You tell him girlfriend!

user image
Freshman Silent
5.1.34    replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.32    4 years ago

I'm not disagreeing with you. I imagine many of them have a high opinion of themselves and a low opinion of women. I don't subscribe to their ideology as I have been satisfied with the type of women I have dated in the past. At least physically anyways. I find if you take care of yourself as you mentioned, and have something intelligent or funny to say, you will likely do very well with any woman you have the courage to approach. I think many of them are intimidated by the type of women they want and don't even try, and then blame the women. People who espouse incels way of thinking(which can be women BTW) are cowards to me. Just my opinion.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.35  Trout Giggles  replied to  @5.1.34    4 years ago
I think many of them are intimidated by the type of women they want and don't even try, and then blame the women.

Thank-you for saying that. That's what I was trying to say and failed.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.36  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.33    4 years ago

You got the incels #.  

I agree with jung too, first time for everything.  That was said very well.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
5.1.37  sandy-2021492  replied to  @5.1    4 years ago
Unite the right protest - 1 person dead

Three people.  Two Virginia State troopers died in the line of duty.  Blue lives matter, too.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.1.38  Greg Jones  replied to  Ender @5.1.4    4 years ago

You post a lot of nonsense. Please provide links to prove the authenticity of what you're saying.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1.39  Ender  replied to  Greg Jones @5.1.38    4 years ago

Look on twitter. It is all over.

The only nonsense is people unwilling to look for themselves.

I will give you a place to start...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.40  It Is ME  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1.2    4 years ago
But Trump. Funny how the left seems to forget Obama stoking racial tensions .

"Fry them like Bacon" was a great slogan back in the day. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Loved his " Apologize White Boy " Come together? Beer Summit too ! He didn't even finish his own Beer before it was over. He was such a "Light Weight" ! jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Ender @5    4 years ago
Sickening how there is vid after vid of all of this happening in real time and nothing is done about it.

And yet you are not posting any of them. Why is that, Mr Ender?

Ender
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Ender  replied to  Greg Jones @5.2    4 years ago

Because I don't have a twitter account and can't post the vids.

You could still look at the link I gave you. Every vid I mentioned is on that feed.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.2.2  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @5.2.1    4 years ago
Because I don't have a twitter account and can't post the vids.

I'm not on TWIT either. jrSmiley_41_smiley_image.gif

Snippets of an actual long drawn out "Life Experience", just doesn't tell the ENTIRE story for me.

Can't Trust it as a "Two sided" forum ! jrSmiley_22_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
5.2.3  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @5.2.2    4 years ago

I wish I could do the twitter vids. Check this one out, if you dare...

It is more on the lighter side. Kind of gross so warning.

They call it, how to avoid arrest.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.2.4  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @5.2.3    4 years ago

Hahahaha ! jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Taser Time ! 

But....that could cause "Peeing ones self" too. jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
5.2.5  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @5.2.4    4 years ago

Give him a shake.  Haha

Omg...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.2.6  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @5.2.5    4 years ago

I had a hard time Stopping the laugh when I had seen that one. jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
5.2.7  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @5.2.6    4 years ago

At least he stayed hydrated....

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.2.8  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @5.2.7    4 years ago
At least he stayed hydrated....

Let's hope.

That was a long drawn out stream. jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    4 years ago

Yes it is quite obvious that this 'president' and his criminal enterprise are a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO SOCIETY.  

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
6.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tessylo @6    4 years ago

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic....

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @6.1    4 years ago
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic....

" ALL enemies , foreign and domestic "

You're a Trump Supporter ?

Domestic Shop Owners really do need some help ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7  Just Jim NC TttH    4 years ago

I feel for the man. Glad to hear he is doing better. That being said, they shouldn't have pushed him like that but at the same time, he was walking the wrong way on a then one way sidewalk. They could have done to him what they did to the guy approaching with the sign and "detain" him instead. I know emotions in those situations has to really be at their height but c'mon guys.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7    4 years ago

What they are not telling you is that this man is a life long left wing protester, He purposefully engaged the police doing their job and I have no pity for him, stay home gramps.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  KDMichigan @7.1    4 years ago

I await your proof.  

Oh wait . . . 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
8  Mark in Wyoming     4 years ago

they got suspended . likely for excessive use of force for the situation, and there will likely be an inquirey internally later after the dust settles 

The unintended consequence currently  is because they were suspended , an action i agree with , the Buffalo PD now no longer has an emergency response unit , all 57-59 members resigned  over the suspensions , and since its a voluntary unit ,  they were free to resign at any time and go back to normal patrol duties and assignments  so no SWAT team ..

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  Vic Eldred    4 years ago

THIS JUST IN:

All 57 officers of the Buffalo Police Emergency Response team resigned Friday afternoon in support of two police officers who were suspended without pay after shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground during a protest.

Ender
Professor Principal
9.1  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    4 years ago
@EvelDick
And these headlines are misleading. They didn't resign from the force, they resigned from the "riot" unit. They are still cops on the force and still getting paid

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    4 years ago

Yes and KD Michigan reported that same nonsense/drivel on another post.  

So fucking what.  

Ender
Professor Principal
10  Ender    4 years ago
POLICE OFFICER TELLS PROUD BOYS TO HIDE INSIDE BUILDING BECAUSE THEY'RE ABOUT TO TEAR GAS PROTESTERS. THE OFFICER SAID HE WAS WARNING THEM "DISCRETELY" BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT PROTESTERS TO SEE POLICE "PLAY FAVORITES."

It Is ME
Masters Guide
11  It Is ME    4 years ago

Buffalo seems to be missing an entire  "Emergency Police Department" now ? jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

New York City will help, I'm sure of that ! jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
12  Right Down the Center    4 years ago

No good can come from poking at a cop, especially in tense times.  That being said I would think part of the cops training would include no good can come from pushing an elderly person, the balance just isn't there.

Kavika
Professor Principal
13  Kavika     4 years ago

The two cops involved in the shoving will be facing criminal charges. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
14  bugsy    4 years ago

make-up-your-mind786.jpg