╌>

911 what's your Emergency?

Category:  Stranger Than Fiction

By:  the-peoples-fish-still-hand-of-the-queen  •  4 years ago  •  30 comments

911 what's your Emergency?

256       911 Operator:  911 what's your emergency?

384        You have to help me, someone broke into my home and is raping my wife, ken.

384   I'm sorry sir, you voted to defund the police, you'll have to handle it yourself.

384        You're Racist!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    4 years ago

"I'm sorry sir, you voted to defund the police, you'll have to handle it"

Send in the "Social Adjustment Workers". jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

That should go well. jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    4 years ago

They can always do the civilized thing and just ask the bad people to not rape, pillage and plunder ....... yaaarr!

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
3.2  Drakkonis  replied to  Sparty On @3    4 years ago

I sold my AR15 a few years ago. Never did anything with it so I figured I could use the money more.  When antifa seemed to be operating with the blessing of the liberal politicians and liberal media a couple years ago, I bought it back. Now, I'm more glad than ever that I did. I'm looking at what's going on in our country today,  not believing what I am seeing. It is difficult to believe the entirety of what is going on, on the streets, in our colleges, government, media and just about everything else you'd care to mention is just happening by chance. It seems like there is a concerted effort to destroy this country. Every year that goes by convinces me more and more that our time is short. We can't keep going in the direction we are going in. It simply isn't feasible and still remain a viable country. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Drakkonis @3.2    4 years ago

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a nice tactical shotgun.    Best all around home defense weapon going imo.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4  KDMichigan    4 years ago

We are being blessed with the virtue signaling white cucks this nice sunny day in my hometown, They don't even know what they are protesting....

There has only been one incident during their protest, A guy riding in a truck that had Trump 2020 flags in back got hit by a rock, the irony that he was black...Hillaryious.

charger 383
Professor Silent
6  charger 383    4 years ago

Dispatcher, 911, what is your emergency?

Caller, Somebody is setting on a man and choking him

Dispatcher, They told us not to do that anymore, a social worker is on the way to talk to them.  Can you record this on your cell phone and post it everywhere?  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7  Greg Jones    4 years ago

lb200606cd20200605043138.jpg

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
8  MonsterMash    4 years ago

The Minneapolis City Council announced today that they are planning to disband the police department.

"Our commitment is to end our city’s toxic relationship with the Minneapolis Police Department, to end policing as we know it, and to re-create systems of public safety that actually keep us safe," Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender said at Sunday’s community meeting.  

The lunatics have succeeded in taking over the asylum