╌>

DUMP TRUMP

Category:  News & Politics

By:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  4 years ago  •  6 comments

DUMP TRUMP

th?id=OIP.9hPQ2AlTqfFh_enVNTXi4AAAAA&pid=Api

There is a member on this site who feels that if I speak my mind about a seed he posted about America, he will go off topic (and he is the only one entitled to flag it as off topic) to criticize where I am a temporary resident (even though it is not my country of citizenship).  So I am posting this article with the express purpose in mind to wave it in his face, because his pseudonyms (which he changes damn near every fucking day) prove that he LOVES Trump.  jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg   (Watch out, Melania.)

RED BOX RULE:

Any comment, posting, cartoon, gif, meme OTHER THAN one that requests/demands that Trump be Dumped, or is critical of Trump, will be deemed to be OFF TOPIC for this article, and deleted.

Article is LOCKED by moderator [smarty_function_ntUser_get_name: user_id or profile_id parameter required]
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

lets-dump2-1.jpg

s-l400.jpg

1177.jpg

DUMP TRUMP

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

th?id=OIP.Qsoj55hALxpfDMGVDZJrKAHaEK&pid=Api

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

th?id=OIP.KFRZnz57omO8wNaT3P7FsgHaCW&pid=Api

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

2130217img13021744.jpg

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

His fight against mail-in ballots at this time when people's health and even lives depends on staying away from others just PROVES his disdain for Americans, considering himself, his reelection, to be more important,  Those on this NT site who support that attitude are as cruel and disdainful for their fellows' health and lives are as bad as he is. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7  author  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Trump-will-destroy-America-300x300.jpg