Donald Trump campaign just admitted its Tulsa rally signups are a scam

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  4 years ago  •  51 comments

By:   Bill Palmer

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

donald-trump-3-1024x782.jpg

Donald Trump’s upcoming rally in Tulsa is being held in a venue that holds roughly 19,000 people. Yet the Trump campaign keeps announcing that the number of tickets for the event are increasingly hilarious numbers. First it was 200,000. Then it was 300,000. Now it’s supposedly 800,000.

Does anyone believe that 800,000 people actually requested tickets for a Trump rally in Tulsa, at a time when Trump’s popularity is in freefall? His base is shrinking, but his remaining supporters are the biggest idiots of all, so anything is possible. Here’s the thing, though. Why is the Trump campaign continuing to take ticket requests for an event that it claims is already at 4000% capacity?

Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale just gave away that the whole thing is a scam when he tweeted that “Just passed 800,000 tickets. Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x.” The two key words in there are “data haul.” The Trump campaign is having people sign up for tickets that it knows it can’t grant, just so it can put them on mailing lists and target them for future donations. As with all things Trump, this is a scam.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

There are stories that they were as much as a million.  LOL   DREAM ON, SUCKERS, DREAM ON.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1    4 years ago

trumpsters camping outside the arena for a week and stinking up the sidewalk, when they could have shown up 20 minutes beforehand and walked right in, hilarious.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2    4 years ago

Well, if the seats don't get taken due to a scam, he can always open the doors and invite in those "thousands" of supporters milling about outside the stadium to fill the seats.  He would be a fool not to do that.  Wait a sec, did I say he "would be" a fool?  LOL

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2    4 years ago

Might  have been?  If Trump is involved you can bet it was a scam.  I was tuning into my news when that asshole was on and called Biden Sleepy Joe again.  Yo Trump, at least Biden can walk up and down a ramp without looking like a doddering old man.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.2.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2    4 years ago
Might  have been?  If Trump is involved you can bet it was a scam.

I meant might have been the victims of a scam.

One perpetrated by mostly teenagers.  Teenagers who bested the "stable genius" and his "best people".

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2.2.2  pat wilson  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2    4 years ago

I bet Biden can drink water with one hand too.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.2.3  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.2.1    4 years ago

Too bad many of them can't vote yet.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  pat wilson @2.2.2    4 years ago

LOL for sure.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2.2.1    4 years ago

IOW the scammer got scammed.....SWEET!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2.2.6  sandy-2021492  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.5    4 years ago

Check out Ender's comment @6.1.1.  And maybe read through the Twitter feeds.  They're a riot.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  pat wilson @2.2.2    4 years ago

In fairness, the glass just could not find that puckered asshole looking mouth.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.2.8  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.7    4 years ago
In fairness, the glass just could not find that puckered asshole looking mouth.

Or...maybe it didn't want to after seeing it. jrSmiley_85_smiley_image.gif

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2.2.9  pat wilson  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.7    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Raven Wing @2.2.8    4 years ago

jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    4 years ago

In the grand scheme of things who really cares?

More importantly, Brad Parscale has increased his 'net wealth' a hundred fold since attaining the position of running the Trump 2020 Campaign and having ready access and responsibility

of handing and dispersing Trump 2020 and MAGA funds.  If there ever was a 'scheme of things' concerning anything Trump---this is it.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1  Kavika   replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago

Lucky he did because he probably won't have a job come Monday. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @3    4 years ago

This should have raised a red flag to the campaign finance committee.

JBB
Professor Principal
4  JBB    4 years ago

Headline: Trump Tulsa Rally is Biggest Bust in History...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JBB @4    4 years ago

He's coming up on an hour and a half of non stop babbling. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2  JohnRussell  replied to  JBB @4    4 years ago
tCPGXyp7_normal.jpeg
Bryan Behar
@bryanbehar
·
37m
The faces of the rally crowd are saying "i'm going to die from Covid for THIS?"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2    4 years ago

EbAGDYUUEAIbDrX?format=jpg&name=large

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.3  Raven Wing  replied to  JBB @4    4 years ago

Well.....after all, it is Trump. Did anyone really think it would be on the up and up? The entire lead up to the rally was a big joke. Trump knew that what he hoped for and what he would actually get were two entirely different things. 

However, he should have been man enough to go ahead and give the outdoor speech after the people who did show up patiently waited for such a long time. Then only to be told that there wasn't enough people to warrant making as fool of himself to continue to do the speech. But, we are talking about Trump. When it comes to being a man he has always come up short. In more ways than one.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.3.1  devangelical  replied to  Raven Wing @4.3    4 years ago

moronfest 2020

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.3.2  Raven Wing  replied to  devangelical @4.3.1    4 years ago

I was watching the outside of the rally with my Granddaughter at her house, and it looked to me as the camera scanned around at the crown outside that some of the vendors that were all over the place to take advantage of the huge overflow crowd there, were already closing up down their kiosks before Trump even left the hall. The crowd outside didn't look all that large, and maybe the vendors decided that it was not going to get any better as it was not a great as expected and decided to just leave. 

They may have taken advantage of the people that had come early and waiting outside before being allowed in, but, as the crowd outside was not all that large they may not have thought it was worth hanging around any longer. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    4 years ago
28a_ytJJ_normal.jpg
The Daily Beast
@thedailybeast
·
3m
President Trump risked thousands of people’s health to explain—at some length—why he walked gingerly down a ramp at his recent commencement address at West Point.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.1  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

He claimed the ramp was wet from the weather.  ( there was no rain or dew that day)

IF IT WAS ACTUALLY WET,

it's probably because he dropped his bottle after trying to get a sip...

and it rolled down the ramp ahead of him...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Split Personality @5.1    4 years ago

Not only was there no rain, but the ramp had non slip strips like what people put in their bathtubs.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6  Split Personality    4 years ago

Teens and K-pop fans sabotaged Trump's Tulsa rally by reserving tickets by the hundreds with no intention of attending, Twitter users claim

• Social media users are claiming teens and K-pop fans reserved tickets to the rally with no intention of attending
  • Political strategist Steve Schmidt said his daughter and her friends reserved hundreds of tickets
  • Twitter users were quick to reply that their children also sabotaged the rally
  • US Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said: '... you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations'
  • There were thousands of empty seats at the 19,000 seat BOK Center

Social media will be the death of us all /s

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Split Personality @6    4 years ago

I just can't stop laughing.  Punked by a bunch of kids with smart phones, skinny jeans, and questionable tastes in music.

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Ender  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6.1    4 years ago
@SteveSchmidtSES
·
Jun 20
My 16 year old daughter and her friends in Park City Utah have hundreds of tickets. You have been rolled by America’s teens.
you have been failed by your team. You have been deserted by your faithful. No one likes to root for the losing team.
@SteveSchmidtSES
·
Jun 20
This is what happened tonight. I’m dead serious when I say this. The teens of America have struck a savage blow against
. All across America teens ordered tickets to this event. The fools on the campaign bragged about a million tickets. lol.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6.1    4 years ago

Now those thousands of teenagers are being called evil leftists who conspired with the Chinese...

SMH

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.1.3  sandy-2021492  replied to  Split Personality @6.1.2    4 years ago

Meh.  They're just mad and lashing out because they got pwned.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @6    4 years ago

trump's probably trashing his hotel suite like a rock star right about now.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.2.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  devangelical @6.2    4 years ago

I would love to be a fly on the wall.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @6.2    4 years ago

This just in....Maids at a Motel 6 found an weirdly orange colored man wearing a dead animal for hair passed out.  The room was full of empty Big Mac wrappers and diet coke cans.  They required respirators as the room was so full of fart gas that it was hard for them to breath.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2.2    4 years ago

breathe not breath

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2.4  devangelical  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2.3    4 years ago

don't you be spellin like some trumpster dipshit, girl

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @6.2.4    4 years ago

ouch.jrSmiley_5_smiley_image.png

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Split Personality @6    4 years ago

I made a comment on another seed stating that the tickets should be obtained by non Trumpers and they would go in the trash with no attendance.  I love it when I'm right.  Eat shit Trump, you have been punked.jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif   On the upside the punking at least lessened the chance that his lemmings that were there might have been spared being infected, something Trump could have cared less about.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.3.1  Split Personality  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.3    4 years ago

Tulsa Fire Marshall says only 6,200 inside the venue.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    4 years ago
b00wlaliuo2qbd5vyit8_normal.jpeg
Max Kennerly
@MaxKennerly
·
35m
Trump has said terrible things and he's going to say more terrible things, but make no mistake: this is a total disaster for him even when viewed entirely on his own terms. He is deflated and his crowd —smaller than the crowd which saw Paw Patrol Live! there last year—is bored.
Quote Tweet
Jw8i3SZx_normal.jpg
Jared Yates Sexton
@JYSexton
· 41m
This rally is a massive disaster and it’s obvious that Trump has lost his fastball and is totally demoralized and aware that he is losing this election. I can’t overstate this. This whole thing, in terms of attendance, performance, and organization, has been a total debacle.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @7    4 years ago

Lets hope that all of his future rally's suffer the same fate.  Trump will now go on a mega temper tantrum rant about this.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8  seeder  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

Maybe the anti-Trumpers should ease up a bit so that they don't create a sympathy vote for that loser. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8    4 years ago

If Trump wants sympathy he should open a dictionary.  He will find sympathy right between shit and syphilis.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
8.1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @8.1    4 years ago

Taint that the truth (sorry, a repete)

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9  Raven Wing    4 years ago

Where are all the Trump lovers here on NT? I thought sure they would be here to deflect, derail and attack everyone who posted the truth here. Hmmm.....jrSmiley_123_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
9.1  seeder  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Raven Wing @9    4 years ago

It could be that they're starting to see the light - well, maybe that's only wishful thinking on my part. 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
9.1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @9.1    4 years ago

It's the latter, Buzz.  They're defending it elsewhere, using the very methods RW mentioned.

Also, those meddling kids are looking to foreign nations to meddle in election results.  How dare they!

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
10  Thrawn 31    4 years ago
Here’s the thing, though. Why is the Trump campaign continuing to take ticket requests for an event that it claims is already at 4000% capacity?

The other thing I find odd is that 3x as many people bought tickets for this than actually live in the city. When does that EVER happen? 

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
10.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Thrawn 31 @10    4 years ago

When teenagers organize via TikTok jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif