╌>

Tulsa Trump Supporter Says He'd Have To Commit Adultery To Lose Her Vote

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  14 comments

By:   Heather (Crooks and Liars)

Tulsa Trump Supporter Says He'd Have To Commit Adultery To Lose Her Vote
A Trump supporter waiting to attend his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma told a reporter that Trump would have to "commit adultery on his beautiful, classy wife" to lose her support, before [...]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

trump-supporter-tulsa-062020.jpg Image from: Screengrab

Trump supporter "Rosie," who was waiting in line at his super-spreader event rally this Friday was asked by reporter Andrew Kimmel just what Dear Leader would have to do to lose her support, and apparently this cult member wasn't aware of his affair with adult film star Stephanie Clifford, a.k.a. Stormy Daniels.

"Rosie" doesn't appear a big fan of the need for a free press either. What a shock, right?

Here are the exchanges with Kimmel that he posted on Twitter:

I asked Rosie if she supports the need for a free press.
"I do, as long as they put the right spin on it. Don't take bits and pieces of something and make it out to be something negative... because it's not."#TrumpRallyTulsapic.twitter.com/LbHi4kLyV6
— Andrew Kimmel (@andrewkimmel) June 20, 2020

Is there anything Trump can do to make you lose support of him?
"Commit adultery on his beautiful, classy wife."
What about Stormy Daniels?
"That was years ago before he ever became president. Nobody is accountable for what he done when he was a lot younger."#TrumpRallyTulsapic.twitter.com/67OdKJXi0O
— Andrew Kimmel (@andrewkimmel) June 20, 2020

While Kimmel did remind the her of the affair, he did not ask "Rosie" if she thought 60 was "young."

h/t Raw Story

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

When the woman is told he HAS committed adultery,  the woman discounts it, saying it happened when he was young. 

Trump was 60 when the Stormy Daniels incident happened. 

When are Trump supporters going to realize they arent fooling anyone. 

link to   twitter video

https://crooksandliars.comhttps://twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/1274376761887854592?s=20/2020/06/tulsa-trump-supporter-says-hed-have-commit

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

That woman is what happens when "kissing cousins" do more than just kiss.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

this is the correct link to the video

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Gotta love those mobile goal posts.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    4 years ago

Typical head up the butt orange conman supporter...show them the facts and they still defend, make excuses, etc for the POS

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  lady in black @2    4 years ago

My fav ignorant Trump supporter is the guy who bitched about Obama hiding out in the WH on 9-11.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.1    4 years ago

Seem to recall the WH being a target. Hiding in plain sight. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cjcold @2.1.1    4 years ago

Except for one thing.   Obama was not POTUS then, Bush was.  

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  lady in black  replied to  cjcold @2.1.1    4 years ago

Obama was NOT President on 911...sheesh....

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2.1.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  cjcold @2.1.1    4 years ago

Damn, so Obama was in office longer than FDR? How the fuck did I miss that?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3  Dismayed Patriot    4 years ago

"He'd have to commit adultery on his beautiful, classy wife, again, on tape, in front of a classroom of kindergarteners who are singing "God save the Queen" while throwing little pickles at the sweaty convulsing meat pile of fornication. And when I say 'on' his classy wife, I mean it, she's got to be on the bottom under Donald and his sex slut. Then and only then might I think about changing my vote...".

While most of that was meant in jest, it's actually not far from the truth when describing the insanity of some, if not many, Trump supporters. Like groupies drooling for a rock star they really do believe "When you're a star, you can do anything" and dirty Donald is their 'Rock Star'. There is no low bar, there is no bar at all, just a bottomless pit owned and operated by supposedly moral conservatives desperate and willing to do anything to regain their relevance.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4  Thrawn 31    4 years ago

Lol, perfect. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5  bbl-1    4 years ago

As far as 'Trumpster Rose,' no big deal.

The really big deal however is the significant percentage of Americans that have been affected by a yet to be explained virus which deletes reasoning, integrity and moral responsibility.

Even harder to believe that so many are so susceptible to memes, comments and false stories planted into social media platforms by foreign powers.