Trump Seems Resigned Biden Will Win: ‘He’s Going to Be Your President’

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

Trump Seems Resigned Biden Will Win: ‘He’s Going to Be Your President’

Justin Baragona

dailybeast_Light.png June 25, 2020, 11:12 PM EDT

94b89fc977eaed7795f9e1991c3ac0ec

Fox News

For the second time this week, President Donald Trump appeared almost resigned to the idea that former Vice President Joe Biden will beat him in November, telling   Fox News’ Sean Hannity   that Biden “is going to be president because some people don’t love me.”

During a town hall in key swing state Wisconsin, Trump fell back on his   well-worn   attack lines   against his Democratic opponent, painting Biden as too old and suffering from cognitive decline.

“Whenever he does talk, he can’t put two sentences together,” Trump exclaimed. “I don’t want to be nice or un-nice. The man can’t speak.”

At the same time, the president seemed to acknowledge current polling, which shows the ex-veep up by   double digits nationally   and leading in   most battleground states including Wisconsin , a must-win for Trump.

And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me, maybe,” Trump said. “And all I’m doing is doing my job.”

The president insisted that before the “China plague” hit, the country was enjoying the “best job numbers we ever had” and the “best economy we ever had.” He then pivoted to complaining about China, which he said “ate our lunch” before he entered office.

The president used similarly interesting language while speaking about the possibility of a Biden presidency earlier this week.

Asked during a trip to Arizona to react to Biden saying he may not complete construction on the border wall if elected,   Trump said : “No, he will complete it. You’d have a revolution if they didn’t do it.”

A   number   of   conservatives   have recently begun to   sound the alarm   on Trump’s plummeting poll numbers and declining re-election chances. In a fiery Thursday night monologue, Fox News host Tucker Carlson warned Trump that he   “could well lose this election”   if he doesn’t turn things around soon.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1  Sparty On    4 years ago

Awesome .... thanks for the great laugh this morning.

You're the best!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @1    4 years ago

I know I'm the best!

Thanks for the confirmation!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sparty On @1    4 years ago

For the second time this week, President Donald Trump appeared almost resigned to the idea that former Vice President Joe Biden will beat him in November, telling  Fox News’ Sean Hannity  that Biden “is going to be president because some people don’t love me.

Are you trying to tell us that Trump was kidding there Sparty?

From what I see, Trump, whom is always trying to monetize his situation is looking to gather his rabid minions to follow him to his yet to be announced "Trump Network".  He fears losing above everything as it tarnishes him.  That which marks him as a loser he does everything he can to run from.   I don't think it's out of his character to drop out after the convention in August.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.2    4 years ago

Nah Navy, i'll call you on those and raise you the literally hundreds of times he's said he going to win.

Speaking of gaffs, have you heard Bidens latest one?   Probably not because none of the news outlets you watch will report it.  

"120 million have died in the US from the Covid virus"

Doh!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.1    4 years ago

If he's working so hard to garner votes beyond his base, then why in the hell is he working to kill the ACA in the middle of a pandemic?  Makes no political sense at all.

Your 1.2.1 response looks to all like more denial of the issues with Trump by deflecting to Biden.  I suggest you take to heart that actions speak louder than words.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.1    4 years ago

You are going to compare one gaff the numerous ones that Trump has had?jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.4  Sparty On  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.2.2    4 years ago

Spin baby, spin!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.5  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.2.3    4 years ago

You are trying to compare Trumps propensity for gaffs to Bidens?

HUGE belly laugh .... thanks!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.2    4 years ago

Trump still does not get it.  It has nothing to do with love and everything to do with respect.  He had the chance to get that respect and blew it almost from day one.

Are you trying to tell us that Trump was kidding there Sparty

Trump does not kid (his words).

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.8  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.1    4 years ago

Deflection #1

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.9  seeder  Tessylo  replied to    4 years ago

Deflection #2

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.10  FLYNAVY1  replied to    4 years ago

Hmmmmm....

Biden was on the team that excavated the country out of the recession that the republicans gladly put us in, and Trump loves to take credit for....

Biden was on the team that addressed the H1N1 outbreak...... (only 12,000 died of that bug..... but you knew that, right.)

Biden is he better choice and even moderate/Goldwater type republicans know it and are moving to get rid of Trump.  You can bitch and moan with all your anarchist/libertarian fence sitting, but I've yet to see you post ANYTHING in the way of a constructive idea that helps the country.  You just like to throw rocks. 

evilone
Professor Guide
1.2.11  evilone  replied to    4 years ago
his drug addled hooker screwing son

As opposed to the KFC addled hooker screwing son-of-a-bitch currently in office? 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.15  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.8    4 years ago

Nope

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.17  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.9    4 years ago

Wrong again ...

evilone
Professor Guide
1.2.18  evilone  replied to    4 years ago
since she ended up paying him. 

That's not what his ex-lawyer and the 2nd District of NY say. Oh yeah, it hasn't escaped anyone's notice that Barr tried to hamstring the office of 2ndNY to help Trump out. It didn't work out so well. Yesterday's Senate Committee vote to gut oversite on the DoJ didn't work either.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.2.20  Ender  replied to  evilone @1.2.18    4 years ago

I hope they can get that bill to pass the whole senate.

Graham needs to go.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.22  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.17    4 years ago

Hey when all you have is deflection, go for it!  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.23  seeder  Tessylo  replied to    4 years ago

Deflection #?????????

Clinton is not the topic.  

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.24  FLYNAVY1  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.12    4 years ago
Then simply on the Trump win, the economy picked up and his administration accomplished in gains in three years that Obama and his band of hench men couldn't do in eight.

Based on what fucking metric XD? 

Job growth: The U.S. economy typically added more than 250,000 jobs each month in 2014 and 227,000 a month in 2015. Trump has not been able to top that yet with the benefits of the foundation produced by the previous administration. (Trump Fail)

Unemployment rate:  It is on the exact same trajectory (slope) as the last administration.  There was no improvement in the rate of change.  (At least Trump didn't screw that up)

GDP growth:  The previous highs for growth were 2.9, 2.6, 2.5,  Trump matched the 2.9 once, and the next closest were 2.4 and 2.1 (Trump Fail)

Federal debt: At the end of the previous administration, the annual deficit had declined considerably, but it has since jumped up again under Trump because of his tax cut and increased government spending. (Big Trump and GOP Fail)

Trade deficit: In January of 2017 trade deficits were running around $46.2 billion a month.  At this time last year Trump was running on average a $51.8 billion trade deficit.

Start bringing the data, not just your Fox talking points.

But you know that a flu is an appreciably different bug than the coronavirus.  

Oh.... but you Trump Fluffers think the Corona is a hoax, or at the most.... a flu that's going to go away.  Why is it that with all the warnings from hard hit countries in Europe with developed economies and healthcare systems like ours, they've managed to get control of their virus, while ours is running out of control? And yes.... they've had protests too so don't try to go there.

I know you can't give it up, but with so many republicans turning your back on Agent Orange, maybe you should be listening to them too.  

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.2.25  FLYNAVY1  replied to    4 years ago
Have you been working on that seed about constructive alternatives yet Loki, or are you still all about throwing rocks?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.2.26  Raven Wing  replied to  Ender @1.2.20    4 years ago
Graham needs to go.

A long time ago. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.28  seeder  Tessylo  replied to    4 years ago

#Deflectiongate

You saying Fly is deflecting is a hoot.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.2.29  Split Personality  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.2.24    4 years ago
But you know that a flu is an appreciably different bug than the coronavirus.  

A virus is a virus is a virus.....the 2009 flu turned out to be the same flu as the 1918  flu and we had many decades of studying samples and partial vaccines.  That administration, let the economy alone and let the CDC & FDA handle it. No daily briefings from the WH, no forcing Ford or GM to make ventilators.

While the corona virus is slightly different virus, the results are wildly different because of Washington.  As you point out all similar countries seem to have a handle on it while we are getting exponentially worse and the president is calling for less testing to tamp down the numbers, just as Florida has tried to manipulate the numbers and states like TX have rushed to "reopen' while experiencing their real first wave.

Now we have at least 3 different variants of COVID in CONUS.

And still certain people point fingers, scream at politicians and refuse to wear masks.

Only in America

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.31  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.2.3    4 years ago

*to the numerous ones

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.32  devangelical  replied to  Raven Wing @1.2.26    4 years ago

he's waiting for melania to dump his secret crush after she moves out...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.33  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.5    4 years ago

See post #12.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.34  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  evilone @1.2.11    4 years ago

Set and match to evilgenius.jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.35  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.5    4 years ago

There is no comparison, Trump wins that contest.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.2.36  Ronin2  replied to    4 years ago

Forget Clinton, Obama did the exact same damn thing! But they are both Democrats, and they can do no wrong.

Anyone with an R behind their name needs to justify every firing of a "serves at the pleasure of the POTUS" federal employee. The left tried the exact same bullshit on Bush Jr for firing 7 Federal Attorneys. The Constitution states the President doesn't need a reason. Maybe they made a bad joke about the POTUS; maybe their breath stank one day; or maybe they made a bat shit crazy ruling in a case, or cases, and the President didn't care for the way they were doing their jobs. The Democrats launched a full scale investigation and forced the Bush administration to testify before Congress.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.37  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @1.2.36    4 years ago

Move on Ronin.  This was commented on hours ago.

Again, Clinton isn't the topic.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.2.38  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.22    4 years ago
"Hey when all you have is deflection, go for it!" 

He learned it from his master,Trump, and obviously deflection hasn't worked for Trump either...

"The president insisted that before the “China plague” hit, the country was enjoying the “best job numbers we ever had” and the “best economy we ever had.” He then pivoted to complaining about China, which he said “ate our lunch” before he entered office."

Now he's bleating about "Nobody loves me" hoping for the sympathy vote.  WHAT A LOSER

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me, maybe,” Trump said. “And all I’m doing is doing my job.”

giphy.gif?cid=e3b0c4423adff68003b2cf11cf370b303ba9512d9a777611&rid=giphy.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @2    4 years ago

If lying, coning, being uneducated, colluding, massive ignorant tweeting, advocating violence, mocking the disabled, treating gold star families like shit, nasty nicknames for others, aligning with hate groups and foreign dictators, not taking the pandemic seriously, and embarrassing himself and us in other countries is doing his job, then yes, he was.

evilone
Professor Guide
3  evilone    4 years ago

hmmm...

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  evilone @3    4 years ago

Former Trump 2016 Republican rival Fiorina to back Biden

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.1  evilone  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1    4 years ago

posted 13 hours ago on Forbes (and elsewhere)

A total of 19 polls of voters in swing states from four different pollsters were released Thursday, with former Vice President Joe Biden leading President Trump in every single one, including in historically Republican states like Arizona, Georgia and Texas.

and

But polls of typically Republican-leaning swing states from Fox News yielded the most shocking results, with Biden ahead by 9 points in  Florida , 2 points in  North Carolina  and  Georgia  and 1 point in  Texas , which voted for Trump by 8 points in 2016.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1.3  FLYNAVY1  replied to  evilone @3.1.1    4 years ago

We've been bit by polls in the past, so I'm taking them with a grain of salt EG...... But yeah..... where there is smoke...

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1.4  evilone  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1.3    4 years ago

I watch the trends. I was warning people on the old NV that Clinton was dropping fast going into the election. Many people argued with me.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.5  Split Personality  replied to  evilone @3.1.4    4 years ago

True that, especially after Comey...

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
3.2  GaJenn78  replied to  evilone @3    4 years ago

Genuine question.....who gets polled? Are they online polls with people stumbling on news articles and the polls pop up? (I always decline or hit the "x" to close out), are people called? I always decline calls from numbers I don't know. If people are polled on mainly left leaning sites, or right leaning sites, wouldn't those polls reflect that? A lot of people like me, won't do polls period, so how is that a true reflection of poll numbers? 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

is going to be president because some people don’t love me.”

Aww poor narcissistic baby.  Could it be because you suck as a POTUS?

Wishful_thinkin
Freshman Silent
4.1  Wishful_thinkin  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4    4 years ago

In addition to sucking as POTUS, he sucks at being a human being.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Wishful_thinkin @4.1    4 years ago

That too.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     4 years ago

There is a song entitled, "You Don't Love Me Anymore".

He could play that at his next rally.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @5    4 years ago

I'm thinking.....It's My Party And I Will Cry If I Want To.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8  Just Jim NC TttH    4 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8    4 years ago

Is that all you have Jim, dumb ass memes and deflections?

Apparently.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @8.2    4 years ago

I wish I knew how to make memes.  Mine would be the heads of Trump and Pence on Beavis and Butthead.

JBB
Professor Principal
8.2.2  JBB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @8.2.1    4 years ago

Aren't their ugly heads on their lumpy bodies bad enough?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @8.2.2    4 years ago

Good point.

Ender
Professor Principal
9  Ender    4 years ago

I learn to take polls with a grain of salt.

I am also waiting for Barr and Durham to pop up close to the election with their news of investigations, which they will claim the timing was not politically motivated, just happened to coincide a month to several weeks before.

I also feel to never underestimate the stupidity of the electorate.

That said, if Hillary can manage to keep her damn mouth shut, Biden has a chance.

I also think it can come down to how he can do in a debate, if donald decides to have one.

Dragon
Freshman Silent
10  Dragon    4 years ago

My take is Trump is saying this to put added fear into his base. The more he says it the more his base will be determined to vote. Trump is a master at manipulating his base. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11  Just Jim NC TttH    4 years ago

Conveniently they, in most cases, showed the bias in this report. First, the headline

‘He’s Going To Be Your President’

Nowhere did Mr. Trump say "your". Fail one

Next, they left out a key word at the end of the "quote" to support their "position"...... but it changes the narrative........

"And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me, maybe,"

Hilarious.....................

Ender
Professor Principal
11.1  Ender  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11    4 years ago

Do you love him?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ender @11.1    4 years ago

no

Ender
Professor Principal
11.1.3  Ender  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.1.2    4 years ago

A very legitimate question considering the context.

Ie, I can read what your post was before you change it.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11.1.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ender @11.1.3    4 years ago

I, much unlike some of the locals here, think about what I post and sometimes think better of posting it and delete it. Is there a problem?

Ender
Professor Principal
11.1.5  Ender  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.1.4    4 years ago

Who said there was a problem?

Just pointing out a fact.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.1.4    4 years ago

I, much unlike some of the locals here, think about what I post and sometimes think better of posting it and delete it. Is there a problem?

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11    4 years ago

The tRump turd splanations are so tiresome and predictable and deplorable.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11.2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @11.2    4 years ago

What is a turd splanation about it when it is exactly what was quoted or not also in this case? Please to expound.......

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.2.1    4 years ago

Let me boil the whole argument down for you:

Trump bad.

I hate Trump.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.2.1    4 years ago

source.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11    4 years ago

Oh, gee, you aren't saying that someone left out some words deliberately to lie about what Trump actually said, are you??

Why aren't we shocked? Or are we just getting so used to the spin and inaccurate reporting that we are more shocked when the TRUTH is reported IN WHOLE?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11.3.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @11.3    4 years ago

Here's the quote..... deal with it Tex.

DJT to Hannity: (Biden) “is going to be president because some people don’t love me.”

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
11.3.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @11.3.1    4 years ago

you left out "maybe" again..........THAT is the full quote

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11.3.3  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.3.2    4 years ago

I'll accept that correction..... My bad.

You've got to admit..... We've never heard anything like this out of any standing president in recent memory....

Happy Friday Jim.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.4  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @11.3.1    4 years ago
DJT to Hannity: (Biden) “is going to be president because some people don’t love me.”

Please list your source so I can see it.

Here is what I found:

"At the same time, the president seemed to acknowledge current polling, which shows the ex-veep up by double digits nationally and leading in most battleground states—including Wisconsin, a must-win for Trump. “And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me, maybe,” Trump said. “And all I’m doing is doing my job.”

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.5  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @11.3.1    4 years ago
Here's the quote..... deal with it Tex.

I choose to deal with the ENTIRE quote--not just the part you want to see.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11.3.6  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @11.3.5    4 years ago

I accept the correction..... You still have to admit, it's sure something you don't expect to hear from someone that is supposed to want to win reelection.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.7  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @11.3.6    4 years ago
I accept the correction.

Oh, my. How generous of you.

Just the exact point that was being made--people truncating quotes to fill their needs.

Ender
Professor Principal
11.3.8  Ender  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @11.3.6    4 years ago

Gotta laugh that people think putting 'maybe' at the end somehow changes the context.

It does not.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.9  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @11.3.8    4 years ago

Then you clearly don't know what "maybe" means.

Ender
Professor Principal
11.3.10  Ender  replied to  Texan1211 @11.3.9    4 years ago

Ok, if I said...

I think you're an ass...maybe.

Does it actually change the context?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11.3.11  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Ender @11.3.10    4 years ago

Damn if he didn't walk into that one Ender.

You've got a devious side I'm just starting to appreciate.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.3.12  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.3.2    4 years ago
'you left out "maybe" again..........THAT is the full quote'

OFF WITH HIS HEAD

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11.3.13  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @11.3.7    4 years ago

What you've never seen someone admit to a mistake? 

If you Trump Fluffers were honest, they'd be as common as popcorn at a movie.   

TᵢG
Professor Principal
11.3.14  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @11.3.7    4 years ago
Oh, my. How generous of you.

Just spit in Fly's eye after he honestly accepts your correction?  

What I find interesting about this news is that it seems entirely out of character for Trump to acknowledge that he could lose to Biden.   He has a history of making grandiose claims starting with his campaign promise mantra to build the wall with Mexico's money up to and including his recent irresponsible statements as PotUS which present coronavirus as something that will just die of natural causes (giving excuses to those who do not take precautions):

Trump:  "It's [coronavirus] going to fade away but having a vaccine would be really nice and that's going to happen."

No, it is not going to simply 'fade away'; we must act to eliminate it.    The worst thing a leader can do is encourage people to grow more complacent thinking that this will just fade away.

Given Trump has shown no concern for exaggeration and flat out lying throughout his presidency (and before) it surprises me to see him (unsolicited) offer the possibility that Biden will beat him and to then begin an excuse campaign.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11.3.15  FLYNAVY1  replied to  TᵢG @11.3.14    4 years ago

That's the point, the entire comment from Trump was way out of character.....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11.3.16  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @11.3.2    4 years ago

"Maybe" is showing that Trump now has doubts about his reelection.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.17  Texan1211  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @11.3.16    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be rather natural to have some doubts?

Why be like Hillary and think it is a sure thing?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.19  Texan1211  replied to  Ender @11.3.10    4 years ago

Considering the source of YOUR comment, of course not.

But ONLY quoting part of a sentence is lazy and rather intellectually dishonest.

Especially when the sentence is being presented as the entire thing.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.20  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @11.3.13    4 years ago
What you've never seen someone admit to a mistake?

Sure. Just not so much when it was made deliberately.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.3.21  Trout Giggles  replied to  Texan1211 @11.3.20    4 years ago

So what if it was? He apologized for it. Now why don't you be the Christian you say you are and accept his apology instead of doubling down on your snarkiness?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.22  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.3.21    4 years ago

I accepted his apology.

Doesn't change the facts of the matter, though.

Still a deliberate misrepresentation.

[deleted]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.3.23  Trout Giggles  replied to  Texan1211 @11.3.22    4 years ago

Um....no, you didn't. All I see is your trademark snark all up and down this thread.

As for none of my business.....can I use this phrase the next time you step into mine?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.24  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.3.23    4 years ago

[deleted]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.3.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  Texan1211 @11.3.24    4 years ago

removed for context

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.26  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.3.25    4 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.3.28  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.3.23    4 years ago
'Um....no, you didn't. All I see is your trademark snark all up and down this thread. As for none of my business.....can I use this phrase the next time you step into mine?'

jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.3.29  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @11.3.28    4 years ago

Did you see an apology from him to Fly? I know I didn't

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.3.30  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.3.29    4 years ago

probably because I didn't say anything to him that I need to apologize for. 

What makes you think I owe him one, and why?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.3.31  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.3.29    4 years ago

How quickly one forgets " you didn't build that" from 2012 and for the next 8 years

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
12  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

During a town hall in key swing state Wisconsin, Trump fell back on his    well-worn    attack lines    against his Democratic opponent, painting Biden as too old and suffering from cognitive decline.

“Whenever he does talk, he can’t put two sentences together,” Trump exclaimed. “I don’t want to be nice or un-nice. The man can’t speak.”

Apparently Trump thinks all of his dogs are barking in unison.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
12.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12    4 years ago

Too funny Sister....  

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
12.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @12.1    4 years ago

What I'm wondering is how the people behind him are keeping a straight face when he talks about the duurrrrr slock rocket, infantroopen, or transpants, etc.  I swear that if I supported this nut, the first thing I would do when I got home, would be to look for my Hari Kari sword, or at the very least, my smocking covfefe.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
12.1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12.1.1    4 years ago

They pass written notes on a note pad that say: "This guy's F__ing idiot." while in meetings with him.

Happy Friday Sister!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12.1.1    4 years ago

Yet Biden makes one gaff and suddenly he is not fit to be POTUS to some.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
12.1.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12.1.3    4 years ago

Yet Biden makes one gaff

HaHa! 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12.1.1    4 years ago

Someone a lot smarter and funnier than me needs to write an article with all these misprounounced words and give them new definitions like I did with "stank-uary"

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12    4 years ago

Too bad the Tim Apple one got left off.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12    4 years ago

"Stank-uary" - a room for Dad to get some peace and pinch a loaf

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.3.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @12.3    4 years ago

How about the new definition for taking a dump - taking a tRump . . . . 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.3.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @12.3    4 years ago

That is why my dad had his own bathroom.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
12.3.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @12.3.1    4 years ago

[deleted]

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
12.4  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @12    4 years ago

I can't stand to watch him speak. His body language along with his skrewed up language that is supposed to suffice as English sounds like that of a toddler just learning to speak and unable to pronounce the words correctly. 

And yet he has the nerve to criticize how others speak. He is truly an embarrassment to our country when he converses with foreign dignitaries, especially when they have to have a translator and the translator and the poor translator don't know what the heck the President is saying. jrSmiley_55_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
13  Account Deleted    4 years ago

Why debate at all? 

I think in this case Burke was wrong ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing .' (OK he didn't really say that exactly.)

For Biden, all that is necessary to triumph over Trump  is to do nothing.

JBB
Professor Principal
13.1  JBB  replied to  Account Deleted @13    4 years ago

Trump's reelection chances remind me of the Spanish Armada...

The opposition, the circumstances and God all align against him!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
13.2  Split Personality  replied to  Account Deleted @13    4 years ago

Welcome back Adam !

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
13.2.1  Account Deleted  replied to  Split Personality @13.2    4 years ago

Thanks SP. Cabin fever finally got the best of me.

Do you remember "Comrade Adam"?  He sends his regards too.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

103479760_10158448970064591_536288965992433328_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=2E1oQR1KIfkAX8SMlZU&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=ea8dcf9d11755f55eca2cdbe52dea5cd&oe=5F1B1BBB