╌>

Video retweeted by Trump shows supporter yelling "white power" - Axios

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  89 comments

By:   Axios

Video retweeted by Trump shows supporter yelling "white power" - Axios
"Thank you to the great people of The Villages," Trump tweeted.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Axios

President Trump tweeted, "Thank you to the great people of The Villages" on Sunday morning in response to a video of protesters verbally clashing with Trump supporters — including one man who yelled "white power" while passing in a golf cart.

Why it matters: Trump has already been accused of inflaming racial tensions in the U.S. at a time of nationwide backlash over the killing of George Floyd. The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Details: The first clip in the montage shows protesters chanting "racist" at a white couple driving by in a golf cart bearing a "Trump 2020" and an "America First" sign. The man driving gives a thumbs up and yells back, "White power!"

• Other clips in the video show protesters yelling "Nazi" and other accusations at the Trump supporters driving by.
  • Trump quote-tweeted the video and wrote: "Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!!"

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
54s
This morning, Trump retweeted a QAnon account, thanked supporters of his who were filmed yelling “ white power ,” and issued a misleading non-denial of a story about him turning a blind eye while Russia offered bounties for US troops. All before 9 am.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

All we need to do is watch the first 10 or 15 seconds of this video and you will see the shouts of "white power" in a video that was retweeted by the president of the United States.  

President Trump tweeted, "Thank you to the great people of The Villages" on Sunday morning in response to a video of protesters verbally clashing with Trump supporters — including one man who yelled "white power" while passing in a golf cart.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

Got to wonder if they send their sheets and hoods out to the laundry, or they do them at home..... Might be a financial opportunity to capitalize on.  One might also be able to get them on a break on lumber for cross burnings too given the volume the right looks to be needing.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

I'm sure that someone will "argue" that the anti-Trump protesters were just as nasty as the pro Trump celebrants, and frankly none of the people in this video appear to be Mensa candidates, but the fact is that the man shouting "white power" can be heard very clearly. It's not a case of maybe he said this or maybe he said that. 

Trump WANTS racial turmoil because he knows that much of his voting base is made up of people, like the senior citizens in this video, who are not only not offended by cries of "white power", they enjoy the overall sentiment.  If you got to the bottom line of it with all the people in that golf cart parade, we would find a lot of agreement with what the first guy said. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
5  devangelical    4 years ago

[deleted]

Dulay
Professor Expert
6  Dulay    4 years ago

A couple that I have known for decades moved from a Chicago suburb to The Villages last year. They take the Covid 19 threat very seriously and have been heckled almost daily for wearing masks on their daily walks. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
6.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Dulay @6    4 years ago

They should weigh the good and the bad. It still sounds like a big step up from what's going on where they fled.

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Dulay  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6.1    4 years ago

It may behoove you to recognize the word suburb in my comment Dean. 

Oh and they didn't 'flee' anything, the WENT as close as possible to their favorite place in the world, Disney World. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2  devangelical  replied to  Dulay @6    4 years ago

meh, they should go on their walks packing and drop the first trumpster that heckles them. it's florida, so it's been pretty much legal.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @6.2    4 years ago

Your complete, utter misunderstanding of law is simply astounding!

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.2.2  Dulay  replied to  devangelical @6.2    4 years ago

Since one was a Criminal Psychiatrist and the other was a lawyer [both retired] they'd be much more likely to talk them into submission. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.2.3  devangelical  replied to  Dulay @6.2.2    4 years ago

sounds like they've both had lots of experience with that type of mentality in the past...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Texan1211 @6.2.1    4 years ago

I thought you were from Texas?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.5  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @6.2    4 years ago
'meh, they should go on their walks packing and drop the first trumpster that heckles them. it's florida, so it's been pretty much legal.'

Great idea!

They could say the scum came at them and they had no other choice!

Isn't Flori-duh also the home of meth and mullets?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.2.4    4 years ago

Oh, gee, how on Earth did you ever, ever figure that out?????

Tell me, did my name here give you a little, tiny hint?

And WTF does that have to do with anything we were discussing?

Please relate how what you thought about where I am from relates to anything being discussed here.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.2.4    4 years ago

I can not be held responsible for what YOU think.

That has to be all on you.

Thomas
Senior Guide
7  Thomas    4 years ago

It doesn't matter.

None of the president's supporters here will say a word against their Grand Pooh-Bah despite the slow Drip Drip Drip of increasingly worsening information about his personal preferences, gutting of oversight mechanisms designed for clarity to the public, and just in general showing disregard for the office and anyone who dares to try and control his wanton destruction of democracy.

They will all bow and praise their king....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Thomas @7    4 years ago

If any of his supporters have a member in the armed forces and that member is one who who Putin paid to have killed, I wonder if they would still support this ass clown realizing he is kissing the ass of the guy who took the life of that soldier.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.2    4 years ago

Dang it....eliminate one of the two "who's".jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
7.3  Ender  replied to  Thomas @7    4 years ago
They will all bow and praise their king....

And the ones that tell them their emperor has no clothes get labeled as traitors.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8  FLYNAVY1    4 years ago

The disgrace in the WH will defend confederate monuments, but refuses to defend American soldiers.

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8    4 years ago

maybe if they were wearing gray instead of green...

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  devangelical @8.1    4 years ago

maybe if they were wearing gray instead of green...

Then they would resemble the German SS that so many of Trump's supporters have wet dreams about.

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.2  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.1    4 years ago

confederates, nazis, not much of a difference in this country...

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.3  FLYNAVY1  replied to  devangelical @8.1.2    4 years ago

Language barrier, but other than that..... not much.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @8.1.2    4 years ago
confederates, nazis, not much of a difference in this country...

I dare say most Americans aren't stupid enough to equate Nazis with Confederates.

Painfully obvious not all Americans.

Sad.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.4    4 years ago

Right.  The Nazis and the Confederates enslaved different groups of people.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.5    4 years ago

Well, at least you agree it is stupid to compare the two.

Thanks!

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.7  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.4    4 years ago

Painfully obvious that some Americans can't see that Nazis and Confederates they are opposite sides of the same coin.

Very sad.....

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.1.8  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.7    4 years ago
Painfully obvious that some Americans can't see that Nazis and Confederates they are opposite sides of the same coin.

That fact is made obvious by simply watching which political party the current Nazi's and confederate appeasers in America drift towards. There's a reason Nazi's were marching side by side with confederates even flying their flags together in Charlottesville, and it isn't that they both love barbecue.

1*3TOD9LaWRKP6vIlqG6cC9Q.gif

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.9  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.1.8    4 years ago

Looks like they may be heading to meet their brethren in Texas for a good old fashioned BBQ and cross burning.

gallery_medium.jpg

And they are free to fly their flags per our constitution.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.9    4 years ago

Good warning sign to stay away from those bohunks.  

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.11  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.6    4 years ago

No, I don't agree.  I think there are a lot of similarities.  You missed the sarcasm in my "Right" comment.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.7    4 years ago

Still a stupid comparison.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.11    4 years ago

My bad, I thought you hit the nail squarely on the head, and was commending you.

So sorry for that!

Carry on!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.14  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.13    4 years ago

I don't understand why you think the comparison is "stupid".  Because they enslaved different groups of people?  You don't find there to be any similarities?  Both groups deemed themselves to be the master race and caused massive suffering to millions.  The contemporary Nazis and "Confederates" seem to consider themselves closely akin.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.1.15  Thrawn 31  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.9    4 years ago

100% positive they will say they are patriots.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.16  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.1.15    4 years ago

Oh man..... I just ate.  That thought make me ill.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.17  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.12    4 years ago

By what possible metric Tex..... 

• They were both into slave labor?
  • They both believe/d they were the "master race", and that Jews and those from Africa are sub-human?
  • After being deemed as sub-human, their "masters" had no mind to abusing, raping, torturing, and murdering them?

I think those are the biggies.... 

You care to take a swing to educate us as to why the comparison of Confederates that started the Civil War, and the Nazis is a stupid comparison? (sorry, you don't get country location and language)  Do tell as to what we're missing from the history books Tex.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.18  Dulay  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.9    4 years ago

There is a house about a mile away from mine that has three 20' flagpoles. One has the Stars and Strips, one the Stars and Bars and one the Gadsden flag. At least it's set up so that the Stars and Strips is slightly higher than the others...

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.19  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Dulay @8.1.18    4 years ago

Glad they are following proper flag etiquette......

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.17    4 years ago

What appears to be missing from all of the comments is any sense of fucking reality.

Comparing Nazis and Confederates IS stupid, I don't give a damn what anybody says about it.

used to be a person knew the argument was won and over when one side had to drag Nazis into something that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with Nazis.

Why don't you compare ancient Romans and Nazis?

or how about ancient Egyptians, Chinese, Assyrians, Babalonians, ancient Greeks and Indians, and pre-Columbian civilizations.

Aztecs, Mayans, Africans should be compared too!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
8.1.21  sixpick  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.5    4 years ago
Right.  The Nazis and the Confederates enslaved different groups of people.

Gsquared, do you know that slavery exist today?  Do you know nearly every race has had slavery at some time in their history for thousands of years?  Do you know how many whites died during the Civil War fighting against slavery?

Makes me remember something I read from someone I've admired for years.

"It is self-destructive for any society to create a situation where a baby who is born into the world today automatically has pre-existing grievances against another baby born at the same time, because of what their ancestors did centuries ago."

No one can change the past. 
I bet you didn't know this either.
In 2017 the DOJ worked with international partners to arrest and charge approximately 4,000 MS-13 members.  Immigration and Customs Enforcement' (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations arrested nearly 800 MS-13 members and associates in 2017, an 83 percent increase from the prior year.  There are some things Trump has done that are good for all of us.
To say he has chosen sides, whites over everyone else, is a lie. I would say it is mostly a campaign strategy.  Anything to keep the economy down, the anger alive and out and out lying about easily discoverable facts, if one has the desire and initiative to spend some time researching to find the truth. 
There are bad actions taken on both sides of this issue, but only one side is allowed to expose and exaggerate them and this is supported exponentially by Mass Media, who are not doing this country any favors.  Statistics don't support systemic racism, but the intentional spread of hate does support systemic racism. 
Children hearing someone say, "If we don't get what we want, we're going to burn this place down" makes life for innocent people much more subject to situations where they are fearful, suspicious and more likely to be in harms way.  If you see your father beating your mother, the neighbor next door or burning a city block, you have been hurt and your future isn't as bright as it could have been without such violence in your life.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.22  Gsquared  replied to  sixpick @8.1.21    4 years ago

It is pretty arrogant of you to assume what you think I know or don't know.  Who the fuck are you to question me?  But if that's the game you want to play, I bet you didn't know this either, there are a whole lot of things you don't know.  So keep your arrogant B.S. to yourself.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.23  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.20    4 years ago

That's so rich Tex..... Lest go to the replay shall we?

1. Devangelical: confederates, nazis, not much of a difference in this country...
  2. TEX: I dare say most Americans aren't stupid enough to equate Nazis with Confederates.
  3. Gsquaired: Right.  The Nazis and the Confederates enslaved different groups of people.
  4. TEX: Well, at least you agree it is stupid to compare the two.
  5. Gsquaired: No, I don't agree.  I think there are a lot of similarities.  You missed the sarcasm in my "Right" comment.
  6. Tex: Still a stupid comparison.

I jumped in  with exacting bullets outlining the similarities 

By what possible metric Tex..... 

• They were both into slave labor?
    • They both believe/d they were the "master race", and that Jews and those from Africa are sub-human?
    • After being deemed as sub-human, their "masters" had no mind to abusing, raping, torturing, and murdering them?

And in that same post I challenged you to support your position that "It is stupid to compare the two:

You care to take a swing to educate us as to why the comparison of Confederates that started the Civil War, and the Nazis is a stupid comparison? (sorry, you don't get country location and language)  Do tell as to what we're missing from the history books Tex.

And rather than supporting with your statement with any manner of detail, you respond with:

What appears to be missing from all of the comments is any sense of fucking reality.

Comparing Nazis and Confederates IS stupid,

And now your very telling response:

I don't give a damn what anybody says about it.

So.... You call others stupid, they respond with points and challenge you offer the same, and because you can't, you sit and pout because you've got no game.  You're really not very good at this Tex.  Just to remind you, what passes for argument at Breitbart and Stormfront doesn't fly here at Newstalkers because people on both side of the argument bring facts and data to that argument.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.24  Texan1211  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.23    4 years ago
So.... You call others stupid,

I calls them as I see them!

if people want to be fucking idiots and make Nazi and Confederacy comparisons, I am powerless to stop such stupidity.

Doesn't mean I won't call them out on it every time.

And if they don't like it, they can just stop the idiocy.

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.25  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.24    4 years ago

white supremacists + tea party fools + evangelicals = 99% of trumpski's base.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.26  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.24    4 years ago

I guess that would apply to someone that is asked to explain their position on why a comparison of Confederates and Nazis is stupid,  but can't or won't back up their statement.....

Hell Tex.... If your going to go around calling people stupid, you might as well tell them why so they can take their first steps to solving the problem.  Come on... be a bro!

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.1.27  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.26    4 years ago
if people want to be fucking idiots....

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.28  Gsquared  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.26    4 years ago

Apparently, Tex thinks the only reason there is no comparison is because they enslaved different groups of people.  At least, that's what his initial comments to me, and the fact that he failed to respond to my follow-up questions, seems to indicate.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.29  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.28    4 years ago

You can tell Tex has cornered himself once he calls you names and starts ranting without answering simple questions.  At this point, if you do see an answer, I doubt that it will be one that doesn't include Obama, Hillary, or Benghazi

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.30  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.20    4 years ago
What appears to be missing from all of the comments is any sense of fucking reality. Comparing Nazis and Confederates IS stupid, I don't give a damn what anybody says about it.

The reality that you've missed is that the Nazi/Confederate analogy is a perfectly legitimate argument. Your inability to make a cogent argument to refute that fact is on you. 

Why don't you compare ancient Romans and Nazis?

or how about ancient Egyptians, Chinese, Assyrians, Babalonians, ancient Greeks and Indians, and pre-Columbian civilizations.

Aztecs, Mayans, Africans should be compared too!

Mostly because Nazism is a political ideology, NOT a ethnicity or civilization. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.31  Gsquared  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.29    4 years ago

He was polite, so far...  Just unresponsive...

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
8.1.32  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.31    4 years ago

When he calls you stupid, you can wear it as a badge of honor....., that or just consider the source... Your choice of course.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.1.33  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.32    4 years ago

I say ignore it...and him

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.1.34  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dulay @8.1.30    4 years ago
Mostly because Nazism is a political ideology, NOT a ethnicity or civilization. 

Thanks, Dulay because in my head I was doing the "um...um...um..."

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.35  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @8.1.25    4 years ago
white supremacists + tea party fools + evangelicals = 99% of trumpski's base.

That is almost as ridiculous as comparing Nazis and Confederates.

And expected, of course.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
8.1.36  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.35    4 years ago

Interesting..facts presented to you and you are still in denial. I see you've not changed at all.  

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.37  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.35    4 years ago

Re:  Comparing Nazis and Confederates is stupid

They spoke different languages?  Is that your point?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.38  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.37    4 years ago
Re:  Comparing Nazis and Confederates is stupid They spoke different languages? 

They did indeed speak different languages. How very astute of you to know that!

Is that your point?

No.

And if I even have to explain it to you, then you wouldn't be able to understand said point.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.39  Texan1211  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.1.33    4 years ago
I say ignore it...and him

Yay!!!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.40  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.38    4 years ago

How very astute of you...

How nauseatingly condescending of you.

And if I even have to explain it to you, then you wouldn't be able to understand said point.

Ha. Hahaha. Hahahaha!!!  That is just so funny.  Hilarious actually.  Thanks for proving you have nothing.  Wow.  Isn't that what you guys call all hat and no cattle?  What a total riot.  Man, nice try though. 

Is this where you start saying Obama or Hillary or Benghazi?  Come on.  Don't disappoint me...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.41  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.40    4 years ago

Sorry, don't need Obama, Hillary, or Benghazi.

Just don't have enough crayons to do the job properly.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.42  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.41    4 years ago

Try to color between the lines. Your teacher will appreciate it and you will probably get a better grade.  You didn't do so well on the Nazi/Confederacy thing and you really do need to keep your GPA up if you ever hope to graduate...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.43  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.42    4 years ago

When one has to guess about what a point is, it becomes painfully obvious they don't have a clue.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.44  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.43    4 years ago

When one has to guess about what a point is, it becomes painfully obvious that there is no point!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.45  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.43    4 years ago

In order to really understand you, I will try channeling your brain and see what I come up with: ______________________

There.  That's what I found.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.46  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.43    4 years ago

To be fair, I thought I should try again and I did find something:  Obama, Hillary, Benghazi... Obama, Hillary, Benghazi

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.47  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.44    4 years ago

If you can't see the point, then that's all on you.

Personally, I don't give a fuck if you get it or not.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.48  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.46    4 years ago

Liberals seem to know so much that isn't true, as Reagan stated!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.49  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.47    4 years ago

Yawn...

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.50  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @8.1.48    4 years ago

If Reagan is your source for anything, you're even worse off than I thought.

Good talk.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.51  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.50    4 years ago

Feel free to think that, too!

Still wrong, though!

Ender
Professor Principal
11  Ender    4 years ago

Two choices here. He either knew what was on the vid or didn't.

So he is either completely non nonchalant about racism (giving his base a thrill) or a complete moron.

I say add the two together. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
11.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Ender @11    4 years ago

Pretty much. He is either a racist or a complete idiot. No other options. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Thrawn 31 @11.1    4 years ago

Why can't he be both? Racists, in my opinion, aren't exactly high on the IQ chart

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11.1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Thrawn 31 @11.1    4 years ago

Choose "C"... All the above.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
11.1.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  Trout Giggles @11.1.1    4 years ago

It does take a special kind of stupid to be racist. Which is amusing since they do not realize that based upon their intellect they are acutally the inferior members of the species. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
11.1.4  Fireryone  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @11.1.2    4 years ago
Choose "C"... All the above.

ditto

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1.5  Raven Wing  replied to  Thrawn 31 @11.1.3    4 years ago

And many of them are not smart enough to think up how to be racist on their own, they are merely following behind someone else they think is super smart, and they want to be smart like that too. 

A stupid racist will give themselves away without much effort, and will normally back away when confronted, where a real racist will normally have the confidence to stand their ground even if they are proven wrong. Which is also stupid. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

At least all of the other villages in the country now know where their idiots went.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12    4 years ago

Thats funny. jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
12.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @12    4 years ago

Priceless Paula.....

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
13  FLYNAVY1    4 years ago

Aside from the true stupidity of retweeting the racist video,  the thing that really concerns me are the reports that:

" the video remained on the president's Twitter feed for more than three hours because he could not be reached. Trump was reportedly at his Virginia golf club and put his phone down."

Shouldn't the president be able to be gotten ahold of within minutes?  Was Trump out of communication?  Was there nobody on the staff in his golf cart caravan that could have taken a call?  Am I over-reading this...?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @13    4 years ago

Shouldn't he have at least a lower level aid to carry his purse for him?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1    4 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
13.1.2  Account Deleted  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.1    4 years ago
Shouldn't he have at least a lower level aid to carry his purse for him

That's not a purse - that's a "man bag".

It's a pretty small "man bag".