Via:  tessylo  •  4 years ago  •  19 comments

By:   Ed Mazza, Huffpost

Trump's Old Obama Insults Come Back To Haunt Him Amid New Russia Scandal

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

Trump's Old Obama Insults Come Back To Haunt Him Amid New Russia Scandal

Ed Mazza

huffpost_Light.png June 30, 2020, 3:19 AM EDT

In yet another case of a “tweet for everything,” President   Donald Trump ’s old attacks on former President   Barack Obama   aren’t aging very well.

The   New York Times reported   that Trump received a   written briefing in February   about a Russian military unit that paid bounties to Afghan militants for killing American soldiers. The   Associated Press not only confirmed   the report but said the administration knew of the plot since 2019.

Trump, however, claimed   on Twitter   that he was   not briefed   about the alleged bounties and an old Tweet from 2014 resurfaced as a result:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Fact--Obama does not read his intelligence briefings nor does he get briefed in person by the CIA or DOD. Too busy I guess!

In 2018,   The Washington Post reported   that Trump never reads his own written intelligence reports. According to officials, Trump prefers to receive an oral briefing just   two or three times a week .

Trump’s claim that he knew nothing about the new allegations also caused this 2013 message to resurface:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Isn't the WORLD tired of hearing President Obama say he knew nothing about anything-time to take responsibility for all of your mistakes!

Article is LOCKED by moderator [smarty_function_ntUser_get_name: user_id or profile_id parameter required]
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago
Donald J. tRump
@realDonaldtRump
Fact--Obama does not read his intelligence briefings nor does he get briefed in person by the CIA or DOD. Too busy I guess!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago
Donald J. tRump
@realDonaldtRump
Isn't the WORLD tired of hearing President Obama say he knew nothing about anything-time to take responsibility for all of your mistakes!

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  Krishna    4 years ago

I wonder how this will effect the votes of some Trump groupies-- particularly those who are in the military?

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1  devangelical  replied to  Krishna @3    4 years ago

be serious, trumpsters could witness him sodomize putin and there would still be a shoving match to be the first one to fellate him.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @3.1    4 years ago

giphy.gif

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4  Account Deleted    4 years ago

Trump prefers to receive an oral briefing...

Ok - I - uh - sure....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Account Deleted @4    4 years ago

If there aren't lots of charts and graphs and pictures, the toddler in chief loses interest.  

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4.1.1  Account Deleted  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    4 years ago

He needs pictures?

Ok - I - uh sure ...

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Account Deleted @4    4 years ago
Trump prefers to receive an oral briefing... Ok - I - uh - sure....

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4.2.1  Account Deleted  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.2    4 years ago

Sorry - I thought this uh err seed  - was about Putin and other stuff.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.3  devangelical  replied to  Account Deleted @4    4 years ago

... precisely what your first thought was,... by kellyanne conway,...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @4.3    4 years ago

Bitch got some work done.  Guess she got tired of looking like the hag/tRump whore that she is.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.3.2  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @4.3.1    4 years ago

the daily trump testosterone facials failed to show any results after 3 years

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4.3.3  Account Deleted  replied to  devangelical @4.3    4 years ago

Sorry I stumbled into the wrong seed - I thought I was in the new group Tepid Discussions. Err ah humppph - excuse me.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5  Jeremy Retired in NC    4 years ago

So we've circled back to "Trump said mean things" and what the 3rd time for "Russia".

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5    4 years ago

tenor.gif?itemid=7235871

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @5.1    4 years ago

Thanks for the confirmation.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1.1    4 years ago

tenor.gif?itemid=17204970

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
6  Account Deleted    4 years ago

_v=63f541593364809

Comrade Adam is here to bring understanding to great geopolitical questions erected by  seed presented by most esteemed Tessylo and bring discussion to glorious climax.

First we should drink Vodka.

1. Can Comrade - opps - PRESIDENT Trump read? Is "gotcha" question asked by nasty motherland hating press. Deserves no answer.

2. Undignified accusations about President Trump's preference in underwear. Does he have briefs? Does he not have briefs. Is no business of nosy press.

3. Would Mr. Putin have people killed who oppose him?

Was KGB, then Federal Security Service, plagiarizes dissertation on economics , becomes Premier  and then pardons corruption charges of previous Premier . Various corruption charges against Comrade Putin are  dropped. Becomes President  then cuts deal with oligarchs to get support. Moscow theater hostage crisis with 850 hostages - resolved by gassing all with poison gas and let God sort out. God sorted out 250 or so for repurposing. President again. Prosecutes oligarchs who oppose him and appropriates assets. Constitution not allow 3rd Presidency. Becomes Premier again. Nosy reporter dies. Becomes President again. Accused of vote rigging. Issues bunch of Presidential Decrees (Executive Orders). Decides does not like LGBTs. Sticks it to Ukraine. Passenger plane MH 17 shot down..

Is true that some who oppose Mr. Putin become dead but lead and  polonium-210 poisoning can happen to anyone.

There is more but shows that Comrade Putin is " is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life ,"

Would Mr. Putin have people killed who oppose him? Such question cannot be dignified with answer.