╌>

In Press Conference Disaster, Trump Claims Florida Yard Signs Mean He's Beating Biden

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  5 comments

By:   Jason Easley (POLITICUSUSA)

In Press Conference Disaster, Trump Claims Florida Yard Signs Mean He's Beating Biden
Trump claimed during his press conference, that the presence of a number of yard signs in Florida means that he is beating Joe Biden.

I don't think Trump understands how voting works!

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Trump claimed during his press conference, that the presence of a number of yard signs in Florida means that he is beating Joe Biden.

Trump said, "I think we have really good poll numbers. They're not suppression polls. They're real polls. You look at the intercoastal in Florida. You look at the lakes. You see thousands and thousands of boats with Trump signs, American signs. You've got the Trump/Pence signs. You look at bikers for miles and miles riding with their signs."

Trump went on to claim that 2020 is just like 2016, even though they are completely different elections and he is running against a different opponent.

Video:

Trump dismisses polling showing him losing to Biden, urges reporters to "look at the intercoastal in Florida … you've got the Trump/Pence sign all over … you look at bikers for miles & miles riding up highways proudly with their signs." pic.twitter.com/xA6plbFY5Q
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 14, 2020

Pointing to yard signs, and bikers is the sort of desperate grasping for positive omens that losing candidates do. Trump couldn't fill up a building red-state Oklahoma, and he had to cancel another rally in New Hampshire. The reality is that Trump is losing. 2020 isn't 2016, and he is making a gigantic blunder by thinking that he can run the same election strategy and win.
Trump's press conference was a rant filled disaster. It was really a campaign rally disguised as a press conference.

Trump is losing and the stench of desperation is only growing around his behavior.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

Tell us again how it is really Biden who is demented!

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
1.1  Account Deleted  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

Does Trump understand that one yard with 100 Trump signs is not the same as 100 yards, each with one sign?

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Account Deleted @1.1    4 years ago

My Magic 8-Ball says, "Highly Unlikely"...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Not only has the cheese slipped off of his cracker, the cracker is now moldy.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    4 years ago

I'd say Trump's cornbread is not done in the middle!