╌>

Mary Trump Says She Heard Donald Trump Use The N- Word And Make Anti-Semitic Slurs

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  23 comments

Mary Trump Says She Heard Donald Trump Use The N- Word And Make Anti-Semitic Slurs

upRuMa2H_bigger.jpg

Republicans for Joe Biden

@RepsForBiden

·

2h

#BREAKING : Mary Trump , Donald Trump ’s niece, just told Rachel Maddow that she has heard her uncle use the N word and antisemitic slurs, adding: “ I don’t think that it should surprise anybody given how virulently racist he is today.” #RacistInChief

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Not a surprise. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Yep. He's rayciss!

When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews,” Kessler said. “The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  Krishna    4 years ago

: “ I don’t think that it should surprise anybody given how virulently racist he is today.”

Here's what David Duke (former KKK leader) said:

A former   Ku Klux Klan   leader – or 'grand wizard' – has suggested fascists had helped   Donald Trump   win the   US presidential election .

David Duke , who once led the neo-Nazi, white-supermacist organisation, tweeted the claim on election night.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” Mr Duke wrote.

“Make no mistake about it, our people have played a huge role in electing Trump!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Krishna @2    4 years ago

And then he endorsed a Democrat in 2020....

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1    4 years ago

Rep. Ilhan Omar, Minnesota Democrat, has an ally of a new stripe in the furor over her use of anti-Semitic tropes regarding Israel and its American supporters David Duke.

In a Thursday podcast at his site, the former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard spoke out strongly in favor of the Muslim Congresswoman who has accused Jewish lawmakers of dual loyalty, attributed support for Israel to foreign money, and said Israel has “hypnotized” the world.

“By defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!” Mr. Duke wrote on hissite, using the acronym for “Zionist Occupation Government,” a term anti-Semites use to refer to the U.S. government as secretly controlled by Jews.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @2.1.1    4 years ago

I would have liked to see Sean's response to your comment.  Hello?  Hello?   Well, people do have a choice between "fight or flight", don't they.  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Krishna @2.1.1    4 years ago

So you are a follower of David Duke?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna @2    4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCvqNqTKK9g/?igshid=1mgxnglwrotdw

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4  Account Deleted    4 years ago

Here's one for Philosophy 101 - if a person hates everyone except for themselves  - can they still be accurately called a "racist"?

Don't racists like some classification of people? Or does the act of hating everyone automatically make you a racist, along with being a misogynist, and a xenophobe, and a gerontophobe,  and an androphobe ...

If we need a warm up before solving the above - how about this one.

If Trump farts in a Russian forest - is there a sound?

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  Krishna  replied to  Account Deleted @4    4 years ago
If Trump farts in a Russian forest - is there a sound?

Depends upon whether he eats too many beans..or not!

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.1    4 years ago

Looks like this bean obsession runs in the family!

And it sure looks like the Trump family will do its part in MAKING RUSSIAN FORESTS SMELLY AGAIN!

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.2  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.1    4 years ago

Will the madness never end?

Once an excellent meme like that starts-- the Twittersphere goes wild! 

And those who deserve to be mocked are- -seemingly endlessly.... jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

(In case you were wondering-- yes, that's a copy of Mary Trump's new book... although apparently it is not actually a genuine Goya product :-)

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4.1.3  Account Deleted  replied to  Krishna @4.1    4 years ago

They have a lot of farts in Russia - not sure about the beans. Do beets make a person fart?

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
4.1.4  Account Deleted  replied to  Krishna @4.1.2    4 years ago

Now if you could just photo shop the book cover to look like a bean can label...  my, my what a can of worms...

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    4 years ago

I believe Mary Trump...

Gsquared
Professor Principal
6  Gsquared    4 years ago

Well, neo-Confederates and neo-Nazis are among his staunchest supporters...

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1  Krishna  replied to  Gsquared @6    4 years ago
Well, neo-Confederates and neo-Nazis are among his staunchest supporters...

Indeed!

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!

Btw That's the famous rally where trump praised the Nazis and those supporting the Confederate traitors when he said;

There are good people on both sides!

Krishna
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @6.1    4 years ago

Also note (in the above video): ex-Klan leader and fanatic Trump-supporter David Duke appears very briefly at the beginning (at about 1 second in)-- he's the one in the gray polo shirt holding up his arm in the Nazi salute and smiling happily!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8  Texan1211    4 years ago

So Little Rachel had Mary on to hawk her book.

BFD.

PJ
Masters Quiet
9  PJ    4 years ago

Nothing during this interview, and I suspect her book, is new information.  We already know he's a racist and there's something mentally wrong with him.  The only thing the interview may have impacted is the narrative from some pretending he's not a racist.  I imagine that was due primarily for self preservation........