National security adviser Robert O'Brien tests positive for Covid-19 - POLITICO

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  2 weeks ago  •  36 comments

By:   POLITICO

National security adviser Robert O'Brien tests positive for Covid-19 - POLITICO
The White House is not divulging any additional details at this time.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

coronavirus

National security adviser Robert O'Brien tests positive for Covid-19

Evan Vucci/AP Photo

Robert O'Brien, President Donald Trump's national security adviser, has tested positive for Covid-19, making him the highest profile Trump official to get the virus, an administration official confirmed.

It's unclear how O'Brien was exposed to the coronavirus or how much in-person contact he's had recently with Trump. Anyone who is near the president is tested regularly for the disease.

POLITICO

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    2 weeks ago

What a surprise.

Greg Jones
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    2 weeks ago

It's a matter of national security.

1.1.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    2 weeks ago
It's a matter of national security.

This guy contracted a deadly illness that his boss has been poo-pooing since day one.  The man tries to hide things that make him look incompetent, which by the way, is pretty much everything..   

This is more egg on top of yesterday's egg, on top of last week's egg, which is co-habitating with several other layers of egg on Trump's face. 

Greg Jones
1.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.1    2 weeks ago

I was joking, Sister.

What details do you need to know about the about the case, by the way?

Trout Giggles
1.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    2 weeks ago

A joke? A poor one.

1.1.4  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.2    2 weeks ago
What details do you need to know about the about the case, by the way?

After nearly 4 years of Donald Trump's idiocy, the only detail in which I am interested is the date the moving van will show up to move his silly behind back to Trump Tower.

devangelical
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    2 weeks ago

he needs to schedule a face to face meeting with trumpski and pence ASAP...

Ender
1.2.1  Ender  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 weeks ago

Notice we don't hear about the junior don lately. I don't see how his own personal fox news personality could have it and not him.

Trout Giggles
1.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @1.2.1    2 weeks ago

They have sex 6 feet apart

1.2.3  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 weeks ago
he needs to schedule a face to face meeting with trumpski and pence ASAP...

It was probably Trump that gave it to him...

Also, and this is my own opinion, but I don't believe that Trump is tested several times a day.  I would be surprised if he had been tested at all.  To him, no testing translates into a negative diagnosis.  

1.2.4  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Ender @1.2.1    2 weeks ago
Notice we don't hear about the junior don lately.

There were several people who tested positive at her campaign-sponsored birthday party.  Perhaps she was given a gift that keeps on giving.  It wouldn't surprise me if Junior tested positive, but we will never know. 

1.2.5  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.2    2 weeks ago

It's the only way I would do it.  

Trout Giggles
1.2.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.2.3    2 weeks ago

If you don't get tested you can't have a positive test, right?

devangelical
1.2.7  devangelical  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.2.4    2 weeks ago

somehow I get the impression that kimberly has lots of experience with communicable diseases...

1.2.8  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.6    2 weeks ago
If you don't get tested you can't have a positive test, right?

Trump family mantra.  If you cover your own eyes, others can't see you.

Kavika
1.2.9  Kavika   replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.2    2 weeks ago

What a visual...jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
1.2.10  JohnRussell  replied to  devangelical @1.2    2 weeks ago

He should whisper in Trump's ear to maintain national security. 

Trout Giggles
1.2.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.10    2 weeks ago
He should whisper in Trump's ear to maintain national security. 

And then give him a wet willy

Sparty On
2  Sparty On    2 weeks ago

Lets just get this out of the way. 

Odds are, sooner or later, (insert Trump Cabinet member name here) will contract the Corona virus.   Oh the humanity!

Better call in the dogs, piss on the fire and head it on back Bowlegs ......

KDMichigan
2.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Sparty On @2    2 weeks ago
Odds are, sooner or later, (insert Trump Cabinet member name here) will contract the Corona virus. 

The whole country needs to live by Bidens example. Hide in your basement for two years until they develop a viable vaccine.

2.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sparty On @2    2 weeks ago
Odds are, sooner or later, (insert Trump Cabinet member name here) will contract the Corona virus.

Lovely of you to finally give the Corona virus the respect it is due.  Publicly, anyway.

Sparty On
2.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2    2 weeks ago

Finally?

You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about so i suggest you stop trying to put words in my mouth.

2.2.2  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.1    2 weeks ago
Finally?

Yeah, I said FINALLY.  AKA:  FINALLY!

Sparty On
2.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.2    2 weeks ago

Is that why i haven't been able to hug my father since march because i've FINALLY now just taken it serious?

Sparty On
2.2.4  Sparty On  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.2    2 weeks ago

Is that why my business has been following all the government recommendations since they've been made because now i'm FINALLY taking it serious?

Sparty On
2.2.5  Sparty On  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.2    2 weeks ago

Is that why i've been wearing a mask in public since march because i'm just now FINALLY taking it serious.

Sparty On
2.2.6  Sparty On  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.2    2 weeks ago

It that why i've avoided public places as much as possible since march because i've FINALLY taken it serious?

[deleted]

JohnRussell
2.2.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.6    2 weeks ago

Boo hoo. 

Sparty On
2.2.8  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.7    2 weeks ago
Boo hoo. 

Lol, yeah, there's that touchy feely democrat inclusion for you ..... well as long as you goosestep to their narrative that is.

Otherwise ..... no soup for you and haters gotta hate i guess.

2.2.9  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.6    2 weeks ago
Hopefully you are only trolling because otherwise the ignorance in your comment is astounding really. Unbelievably astounding.

Sorry to disappoint, but your comment record here on NT has revealed a different stance.  So when I say it is nice to finally see the steps you have been taking to help others, I mean it.  

As for trolling, this was your first comment on this seed:

Odds are, sooner or later, (insert Trump Cabinet member name here) will contract the Corona virus.   Oh the humanity!

So...humanity?  I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Sparty On
2.2.10  Sparty On  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.9    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

2.2.11  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.10    2 weeks ago
[removed for context]

[Thank you.  deleted]

Ender
3  Ender    2 weeks ago

Uh oh. Where was Kimberly at...

This one I could only SMH...

Rabidly anti-gay Arkansas state Sen. Jason Rapert, who has referred to coronavirus as a "hoax" and called mask mandates "draconian," is now hospitalized with COVID-19 https:// tlrd.us/2WVITDY via @tlrd

Trout Giggles
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @3    2 weeks ago

Yeah....that came out last week. Needless to say there have been many "tots and pears" said for the poor man

Ender
3.1.1  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1    2 weeks ago
"tots and pears"

Hahaha

Greg Jones
3.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Ender @3.1.1    2 weeks ago

Hillarious!