╌>

The Weekend in Left on Left violence as Armed Larpers shoot one another and get themselves shot.

Category:  News & Politics

By:  badfish  •  4 years ago  •  23 comments

The Weekend in Left on Left violence as Armed Larpers shoot one another and get themselves shot.

First up the NFAC Militia Larpers shoot themselves at the staging area, three wounded.

Resting your finger on the trigger is a great way to shoot your homies.

Next up?

Aurora Colorado Protestor misses car and shoots two fellow protestors!

The Weekend's winner though goes to Austin Texas Larper Garrett Foster who pointed his AK-47 style semi automatic rifle at a Texas CHL holder and was justifiably shot to death for his stupidity. Never shoulder your weapon at someone kids.

It turns out he was under police surveillance for carrying the weapon to a city officials home, making threats in a media interview and social media comments. His preferred pronouns should be respected as they have now changed to was/were.

It may be a bad Idea to bring your guns to a protest unless you are properly trained.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2  Sparty On    4 years ago

Natural selection at work

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
3  Dean Moriarty    4 years ago

Aurora has really gone down the tubes. Two cops were shot there yesterday. 

zuksam
Junior Silent
4  zuksam    4 years ago

It's a matter of common sense, we all know accidents happen so we take steps to minimize the consequences. Common sense tells us that bringing a gun to a protest doesn't require a full magazine or a chambered round. Come on guys even if you don't care about the lives of those around you can do it for yourself so you don't end up looking like the biggest jackass on earth.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1  cjcold  replied to  zuksam @4    4 years ago

Showing up to a rally/protest these days, armed or unarmed, is just stupid. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  cjcold @4.1    4 years ago

THAT we can agree on. even if it is for different reasons .

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  zuksam @4    4 years ago

[delete]

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
5  Mark in Wyoming     4 years ago

I did get a kick out of the spokes person for the NFAC stating that the individual that had the accidental discharge was a "Trainee".

Im like , WTF would trust a "Trainee/ recruit " with a loaded weapon in an actual situation?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6  The Magic 8 Ball    4 years ago

too funny...

given enough time they will solve the leftwing violence on their own...  LOL

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7  KDMichigan    4 years ago

I was slow to catch on to this story. Most of my news sources are left leaning, I like to keep up on the ignorance of left winger talking points. I first thought some asshole did a drive by on protesters but then The facts leaked in. Some left wing cuck tried to be a badass and pointed his weapon at a car that his fellow rioters were assaulting and the driver put a bullet in his ass. Yeah for the good team. His girlfriend is going to have to find another woke left wing cuck to push her around in her wheelchair.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8  Sparty On    4 years ago

You should see these guys with their Clock 19's ..... basement walls everywhere ....BEWARE! 

You are in mortal danger as well.