╌>

As crime surges on his watch, Trump warns of Biden's America

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  20 comments

As crime surges on his watch, Trump warns of Biden's America

Things can only get better with new and better leadership...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Associated Press National news from the Associated Press

President Donald Trump is painting a dystopian portrait of what Joe Biden's America might look like, asserting crime and chaos would swallow communities should the former vice president win the White House in November. Left unmentioned by Trump is that a recent surge in violent crime recently endured in several big American cities has come under his watch. Nevertheless, with his rhetoric on crime, Trump is taking another run at motivating his conservative base, while also making a pass at a small patch of undecided voters by posing the question: Whose America do you believe will be safer to live in?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

It is not going to be easy for Trump to scare us now.

Not after what we've already endured on his watch...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

These feckless and corrupt Democrat politicians, governors, and mayors, who hobble their police sand order them to stand down in the face of domestic terrorism,  are totally responsible for all these supposedly "peace protests" that invariably turn violent.

All the protestations to the contrary are simply NOT being believed by the vast majority of American citizens.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2  cjcold    4 years ago

[deleted]

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1  Krishna  replied to  cjcold @2    4 years ago

Its illegal to say some things like that (but not others).

"The Whitest Kid U Know" is a satirical comedy group that deals with, at times, some very controversial subjects...

Here's a short video of their's that is worth checking out:

Did you know that Its illegal to say I want to kill the president of the United States of America?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  cjcold @2    4 years ago
Does it make me a bad person that I now feel that I could assassinate a president?

The last thing any rational person should want is for someone to assassinate dirty Donald. It would turn him into a martyr for the white supremacists and other evangelicals. I mean, could you imagine the fantasy image they would eventually create claiming it was a representation of their Lord and savior Trump? He'd be up on every KKK member and evangelicals walls on a cross, white but with a perfect non-orange tan, six pack abs, full luscious Fabio hair, dripping sweat, large hands, it would be every Trump sycophants fantasy. The fiction of an assassinated Trump would be something this nation should never have to endure. Even Presidential historians, who at this point know for a fact he's the dumbest most inept President in history, would have to say nice things about him. People would grieve for his children even though most would question whether Don Jr even understood what "assassinate" meant as he would likely keep thinking his dad was just in some other room in their hotel getting "his ass an ate'd" by another random whore.

Personally, I want dishonest Donald to live a long life. That way he can serve his full term in prison where he'll learn to "ass ass an eat" his cell mate.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2    4 years ago

Thanks to you two, the FBI and Secret Service will now be monitoring this site...if they already aren't

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.1    4 years ago

pffft, they stopped listening to tea party and birther informants 10 years ago...

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
2.2.3  Dean Moriarty  replied to  devangelical @2.2.2    4 years ago

Yes ten years ago under the corrupt Obama administration that is what happened. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  cjcold @2    4 years ago

you are not normal, if one were to not ever  have had such thoughts after what we've witnessed, and NO, not to act on them, but to possibly think how unheard of this used to be.

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.3.1  devangelical  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.3    4 years ago

the good news in this day and age is it won't be a single grainy 8mm film....

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.3.2  cjcold  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.3    4 years ago

Almost cut my hair. Happened just the other day.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.3.3  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @2.3.2    4 years ago

Ya gotta love cell phones.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    4 years ago

Democratic leaders all over the country condemn and threaten to dismantle their police forces, encouraging crime. And somehow this is Trump's fault?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
3.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tacos! @3    4 years ago

great missed point

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  igknorantzrulz @3.1    4 years ago

Yep. I'm great at dodging bullshit. It's so easy to see it coming.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2  Sparty On  replied to  Tacos! @3    4 years ago

It's part of the loony lefts manifesto.

They hope you won't notice and/or just accept the propaganda being offered.

If you don't they'll just call you stupid or try to tell you that you simply missed the point.

So predictable, so sad..

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @3.2    4 years ago
It's part of the loony lefts manifesto.

They hope you won't notice and/or just accept the propaganda being offered.

If you don't they'll just call you stupid or try to tell you that you simply missed the point.

So predictable, so sad..

So, just SOSDD!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.1    4 years ago

Yep

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4  Mark in Wyoming     4 years ago

As much as I hate to say it I think he is partially right , a simple change in administrations isn't going to stop what people view as crimes , no matter who is in office the same trials and tribulations will still exist , now how one decides to handle things , could determine , if things actually get better or worse. I think it would get worse with the platform that's being forged .