╌>

Cultist Pastor Vows To Kick In The Teeth Of Dunkin’ Donuts Clerk After Being Asked To Wear Mask

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  4 years ago  •  49 comments

By:   Joe.My.God

Cultist Pastor Vows To Kick In The Teeth Of Dunkin’ Donuts Clerk After Being Asked To Wear Mask

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

locke-660x330.png

[VIDEO] Cultist Pastor Vows To Kick In The Teeth Of Dunkin’ Donuts Clerk After Being As ked To Wear Mask

August 1, 2020   Christianists ,   Trump Corruption

“I said, ‘If you call me a liar one more time, I’m going to take these work boots and I’m going to kick your teeth down your throat.’ Yes, I said it.  And in the moment, I meant it.

“I said, ‘S ir, listen to me very closely, I will be back at 5 o’clock tonight to get my two medium coffees, seven creams, and five sugars and I will be back tonight and I will not be wearing a mask.’”

“I’ll go to jail over this. It is the golden calf. I’m sick of Christians saying things like this: ‘Well, it’s just a mask.’ You know what they used to say? ‘Oh, it’s just a baby, it’s just a zygote, it’s just a growth in the mother’s womb so let’s kill it.

“No, it’s not just a mask, it’s a compliance device. This is not about safety, this is about surrendering of our rights.

“Can I remind you? This is still the United States of America. This is not communism. This is not China, this ain’t North Korea, I don’t live in Haiti. Trump 2020! I’m a pastor and I approve this message.” – Far-right hate Pastor Greg Locke.

Locke has previously gone viral for similar rants about Starbucks cups and Target bathrooms. Renowned in Christian circles for his vehement opposition to divorce, in 2018 he divorced his wife of 21 years and  quickly married  a much younger church secretary.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    4 years ago

What a freak.  Another tRump supporter.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
2  sandy-2021492    4 years ago

A C&P from Facebook:

This is prophesied in the Bible. Whether you believe or not does not matter it is not a question, but the question is will you be ready. I truly pray you are.

While at Walmart this morning I was observing all the people walking around in the parking lot. I noticed signs pointing to the fact that there was only one door we would be allowed to enter, and signs stating that you must have a mask to enter.

As I watched the people walking around slowly with their masks on, the L ord asked me a question.

My son, what do you see ?

I immediately saw people as puppets with no voice. It was as if they were silenced and walking in slow motion.

As I walked up to the door, no longer was it a Walmart employee but a security guard. This security guard's job was to make sure a mask was on before you entered. No words were spoken between us at all.

As I walked around the corner there was the Walmart employee on an iPad marking the fact that I was a number entering the store. Again no words were spoken.

As I gathered my items, purchased them and left the store. As I walked out the only exit door, I immediately knew that people were being groomed for a day that is coming.

There is coming a time when you will have to receive a mark to buy or sell. Instead of a mask it will be a chip. Instead of an employee marking you as a number you will have a number. It will be all the same number, #666 [ ONE WORLD ORDER ].

When I got home I looked up the definition of what I saw.

Puppet -
a person, party, or state under the control of another person, group, or power.

I’m thankful that I see what hour we are in. I’m also thankful that I won’t be here when the Anti Christ is revealed. Yet I’m saddened for those left behind that will experience those days ahead.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 13:16-18

There are actually people out there who believe that wearing a mask is a precursor to "the mark of the Beast" jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1  Ender  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2    4 years ago

That he actually thinks God is asking him questions...

A mark on ones forehead was supposed to mean something, if I remember right. Which I have as a scar.  Haha

People that, that actually believe this bullshit, I say take away your debit card, bank accounts, drivers licence, social security card, etc...

Nothing but conspiracy theory in the guise of religion.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2  MrFrost  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2    4 years ago

I find it particularly ironic that they see people wearing masks as, "puppets", when they follow a 'God' they cannot even prove the existence of. The difference of course being that we know covid-19 exists. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.3  devangelical  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2    4 years ago

meh, I remember when we used to lock up people that heard voices.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.3.1  cjcold  replied to  devangelical @2.3    4 years ago

The voices in Ronald Reagans mind told him to let Nancy's astrologer rule the USA.

Interesting how right wingers still worship the bumbling fool B actor.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.4  bbl-1  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2    4 years ago

precursor to 'the mark of the beast."  ? ?  They are the 'precursor'.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.5  Krishna  replied to  sandy-2021492 @2    4 years ago
There are actually people out there who believe that wearing a mask is a precursor to "the mark of the Beast"

Well, at the very least wearing masks will turn us into a Communist country!

And Jesus himself specially said that wearing masks are giving in to the manipulations of the Devil himself!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.5.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Krishna @2.5    4 years ago

"And Jesus himself specially said that wearing masks are giving in to the manipulations of the Devil himself!"

Oh  no, that will allow the Demon Sperm to invade my womb!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.5.2  cjcold  replied to  Tessylo @2.5.1    4 years ago

This incubus has a slot available next Tuesday. Is midnight good for you?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3  TᵢG    4 years ago

Stubborn ignorance on top of conspiracy theory.   The result, typically, of presuming truth rather than putting forth the effort to learn.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @3    4 years ago

To sum it up, it's just willful stupidity.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @3.1    4 years ago

Stubborn, willful ignorance based on 'truth' by authority enables some to be on the wrong side of almost every issue.   In a related manner, how dumb is it to intentionally congregate with no or limited precautions to protest the safety precautions from a perceived big brother government?

This pandemic has shown a level of willful stupidity in many of our fellow Americans that is worse than I had thought.   Given our choices for PotUS and the continued brain-dead reactions by many to the pandemic, it is no wonder why the rest of the world considers Americans stupid and arrogant.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1.2  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.1    4 years ago

The rest of the world isn't entirely wrong either.

Ender
Professor Principal
4  Ender    4 years ago

And what kind of religion does this ass teach? That rules of society or even rules of a business do not apply to certain people?

It is people like him that need the kick in the teeth. An ugly human being.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    4 years ago

I wonder if these anti-maskers also complain about seat belt laws, helmet laws or cry and scream that being arrested for DUI is infringing on their civil rights? 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @5    4 years ago

My guess is....YES.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.2  Krishna  replied to  MrFrost @5    4 years ago
I wonder if these anti-maskers also complain about seat belt laws, helmet laws or cry and scream that being arrested for DUI is infringing on their civil rights? 

Well some do. I have heard some of these types of nutcases complaining about some of those things (as being an infringement of their "rights").

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

I’ll go to jail over this

Careful what you ask for Sparky,  He told the server when he would be back.  LE should be asked to be there also as he physically threatened the server and to have the "pastor" permanently trespassed.  The server should have told him "Your order won't be here, but a cop will."  SB should take it one step further and have him permanently trespassed from ALL Starbucks. 

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1  Ender  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6    4 years ago

The ironic thing is, these same people think a business should have the right to refuse service to certain people.

Funny how their rules only ever apply to them.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
6.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Ender @6.1    4 years ago
The ironic thing is, these same people think a business should have the right to refuse service to certain people.

I wish your fab comment would fit on a hat.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6    4 years ago

Turds like him are cowards, bullies, like tRump.  I doubt the turd scum went back.  They threaten but never follow through.  They leave it up to their 'followers' to act out their threats.  

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
7  Freefaller    4 years ago

What a loon

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
8  Ed-NavDoc    4 years ago

That scumbag is a turd and he is no Christian!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1  bbl-1  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @8    4 years ago

Except he is a--------christian.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1    4 years ago

Wrong. I would say a real Christian does not act like that, but you would most likely say that isn't so, argue, and say otherwise so it would be a useless endeavor so why bother as you don't seem to like Christians much anyway. Have a good evening.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
9  lady in black    4 years ago

Another "faux christian"

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
9.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  lady in black @9    4 years ago

In that we are in complete agreement.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
10  pat wilson    4 years ago

Two medium coffees, seven creams and five sugars might have something to do with this idiot's rage.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  pat wilson @10    4 years ago

Sounds more like roid rage.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
10.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Tessylo @10.1    4 years ago

No 'roids' without testes.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @10.1.1    4 years ago

True, ball-less coward threatening an employee 'to kick in their teeth'

Too bad the police can't arrest scum for being scum. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
10.1.3  pat wilson  replied to  Tessylo @10.1.2    4 years ago

I think threatening physical violence is a form of assault and chargeable.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  pat wilson @10.1.3    4 years ago

I'll have to see if there is any follow-up on this.  Scum hopefully was charged if the employee called the police.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @10.1.1    4 years ago

Ohhhh SNAPPPP!!!!jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  pat wilson @10    4 years ago

Maybe a diabetic rage?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11  bbl-1    4 years ago

MAGA up close and personal.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
11.1  pat wilson  replied to  bbl-1 @11    4 years ago

That's when you should be glad you have a mask on your face.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12  Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

P. T. Barnum was right to say that "There's a sucker born every minute", but what he should have said is "There's an ignorant fool being born every minute", and here we see an example to prove that theory. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
13  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

It just took me 3 minutes to find dirt on this fool.

So, he's boffing the church secretary for two years...unbeknownst to his wife, or her husband.  They both divorce their Christian lifetime commitments,  and marry each other 6 weeks later.  

And what an uplifting and inspirational pastor and fine, upstanding human being.  Why?  He still preaches against...you got it...divorce.

source

pat wilson
Professor Participates
13.1  pat wilson  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @13    4 years ago

It's funny when stupid people think that everyone else is stupider than they are. It makes them look really, really stupid.

(p.s. "stupider" is a grammatically correct term).

Krishna
Professor Expert
13.1.1  Krishna  replied to  pat wilson @13.1    4 years ago
(p.s. "stupider" is a grammatically correct term).

Yes-- in fact its "bigly" correct!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  pat wilson @13.1    4 years ago

Stupid, stupider, stupidest.

I'd say folks like this scumbag are behind door #3

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @13    4 years ago
"Locke has previously gone viral for similar rants about Starbucks cups and Target bathrooms. Renowned in Christian circles for his vehement opposition to divorce, in 2018 he divorced his wife of 21 years and  quickly married   a much younger church secretary."

Yup, funny how that doesn't matter to supporters of scum like him and tRump supporters.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @13    4 years ago

Yeah I caught that in the article.

What a freakin' hypocrite

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
13.3.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Trout Giggles @13.3    4 years ago

Hypocrite does not even begin to describe the scumbag!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
13.3.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @13.3.1    4 years ago

You're right, but I couldn't think of another word

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
14  Account Deleted    4 years ago

You would think in a "stand your ground" state people more civil.

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
14.1  Account Deleted  replied to  Account Deleted @14    4 years ago

...state, people would be more civil.  Sigh...