╌>

Eric Trump predicts his dad will win re-election: 'The polls are looking great — you see it every day' - Raw Story

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  3 comments

By:   Bob Brigham

Eric Trump predicts his dad will win re-election: 'The polls are looking great — you see it every day' - Raw Story
One of President Donald Trump's children appeared on Fox News on Thursday to predict that his father would win re-election in November. "Well listen, I think, um, I think we're looking really good," Eric Trump told Sean Hannity. "The polls are looking great — you see it every single day," Trump claimed. "The enthusiasm is […]

Poor Eric must've been dropped on his head. That'd explain it...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

August 6, 2020

By Bob BrighamShareTweet

One of President Donald Trump's children appeared on Fox News on Thursday to predict that his father would win re-election in November.

"Well listen, I think, um, I think we're looking really good," Eric Trump told Sean Hannity.

"The polls are looking great — you see it every single day," Trump claimed. "The enthusiasm is tremendous."

"We're going to win," he predicted. "My father is going to win this election."

Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

The prediction was offered the same day that NBC News released their first battleground map, showing Joe Biden on pace to win 334 Electoral College votes, Trump set to win 125 Electoral Votes, with 79 too close to call.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

"That boy ain't right. He just ain't" - Foghorn Leghorn

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

What do you bet that Eric Trump can work his father into any conversation regardless of topic or participant(s). 

On the flip side, I bet it can be counted on one hand how many times Donald Trump has mentioned Eric in any conversation.  Ever.  Since birth.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    4 years ago

Eric is the Rodney Dangerfield of Trump's kids...