╌>

2020 First Presidential Debate

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  snuffy  •  4 years ago  •  10 comments

By:   Jeff Dunham

2020 First Presidential Debate
The first presidental debate for 2020 is in the can, what are your thoughts? Who won?

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

It was a tough debate with a tougher moderator who asked the hard questions. Only a few surprises. So who do you think won the debate?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1  seeder  Snuffy    4 years ago

What a hard fought first debate...  hard to say who won this round.  Both sides were great.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
2  Mark in Wyoming     4 years ago

Maybe we need to make it law that all politicians have to wear one of those shock collars and randomly give out the controllers to multiple voters ..... be interesting to say the least.

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
2.1  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @2    4 years ago

That would be very entertaining.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.1.1  seeder  Snuffy  replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @2.1    4 years ago

Especially if they could do something like pay-per-view..   donate a buck for a shock, all money goes to a charity named before the debate.  hehe

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
2.1.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka) @2.1    4 years ago
That would be very entertaining.

Yes , but some of them might like it... it be like finding a bunch of bondage gear in your kids room , and trying to figure out what to do about it , spanking might not be a good idea....

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
2.1.3  MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @2.1.2    4 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif That's a good point. I don't know about finding bondage gear in my kids room considering mine are 12 and 17, but I suppose one never really knows. I'd just say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    4 years ago

I couldnt get past the fact that in the video Trump and Biden sounded like the same voice. Spend a couple bucks and get a second actor. 

Sounded nothing like Trump or Biden either. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1  seeder  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

You do realize I hope that this is the work of Jeff Dunham.  He is a ventriloquist who is rather successful. It wasn't supposed to sound like Trump or Biden, it was supposed to sound like Walter because the puppet Walter was playing both parts.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

It is supposed to be funny, JR.

Jeff Dunham is a pretty funny guy!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

Have you ever seen a movie that was funny, a tv show that was funny, or comedians perform?