╌>

Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor,' Says Veterans Group

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  86 comments

By:   Yahoo

Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor,' Says Veterans Group
"Benedict Arnold can step aside," VoteVets says in its latest anti-Trump attack ad.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Lee Moran HuffPost July 4, 2020, 5:04 AM

Donald Trump has taken over from Benedict Arnold as "America's number one traitor," according to a group of veterans seeking to vote the president out of office this November.

"No one has betrayed those in uniform like Donald Trump," said the voiceover in the latest ad released by the progressive PAC VoteVets on Friday.

The 65-second spot references Trump's siding with Russia's President Vladimir Putin over U.S. intelligence on Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and his dismissal of reports that U.S. officials knew Russia allegedly paid Taliban members to kill American troops.

"This July Fourth, Benedict Arnold can step aside, because Benedict Donald is America's number one traitor," the voiceover concluded.

This July 4th, there is a new name synonymous with traitor. Move over Benedict Arnold. Meet...#BenedictDonald#TRE45ONpic.twitter.com/zH0TgMf0Rb
— VoteVets (@votevets) July 3, 2020

The #BenedictDonald and #TRE45ON hashtags trended on Twitter as the ad was viewed more than 2 million times in its first 12 hours online.

VoteVets last month tore into Trump over the Russian bounty reports with this scathing video:

It also slammed Trump in May over what it described as "the most inappropriate" Memorial Day comment that a president has ever made:

This is the most inappropriate #MemorialDay comment that a @POTUS has ever made. Self-promotion on a day to remember the fallen, and wishing those remembering their deceased loved ones a "happy" holiday is appalling. #CadetBoneSpurspic.twitter.com/kRse4dnwiu
— VoteVets (@votevets) May 28, 2018

This article originally appeared on HuffPost and has been updated.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

Trump is less popular than anal warts with veterans!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

released by the progressive PAC VoteVets on Friday.

Tells all we need to know.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
released by the progressive PAC VoteVets on Friday. Tells all we need to know.

Ya think?  jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

2020 PAC Contribution Data

Presidential
Total to Democrats: $10,000
Total to Republicans: $0

House
Total to Democrats: $296,933

Senate
Total to Democrats: $80,000

But, MBFC claims ...

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.
VoteVets.org   is organized as a non-partisan political action committee  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.1    4 years ago

So what if they have a moderate to liberal bias? Does that make them wrong? Or are you of the opinion that every one who ever wore a uniform has to be conservative? 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Gsquared  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.1    4 years ago

It certainly sounds like this group of veterans has solid American values.  You would expect them to donate to the Party of Treason or the Traitor in Chief?  I don't think so.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Kavika   replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.1    4 years ago

So they're a liberal veterans group. Since their vets, they have put their life on the line for this country and swore an oath to protect and defend his nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They certainly can choose to be liberal if they want to, they have paid their dues.  

Are you a vet Jasper? If you are you can make the same choice. Easy Peasy

Nativos americanos y veteranos latinos para Biden / Harris

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.1.5  1stwarrior  replied to  Kavika @1.1.4    4 years ago

Not quite all Native Americans and Latinos - definitely not all.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Kavika   replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.5    4 years ago

Better brush up on your Spanish, I didn't say all. I know that there are some like you.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.1.7  1stwarrior  replied to  Kavika @1.1.6    4 years ago

As you well know, I don't like either of them - and there are quite a number of folks in my neck of the woods who have the same feelings.  And, IF they were the only choices, I'd exercise my Constitutional right of not voting.

There are a "few" non-Dem/non-Repubs who are interesting, but just haven't found enough information on them - yet.

ps - Entiendo muy bien el español, recuerde, mi esposa, mi hija, su abuela y mi suegra son todas de Venezuela, por lo que el inglés es un idioma muy olvidado en nuestra casa.

Gracias y buenos noches.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.8  CB  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago

Truth is truth. It ain't a little truth or a big truth or even a tiny bit 'pregnant,' it's simply fact no matter the background.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Kavika   replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.7    4 years ago

Funny it seems that many of your comments are supportive of Trump or attacking dems/liberals. 

If what you say is correct then you better prepare to not vote, since anything other than the two candidates is a waste of a vote. 

I'm well aware that your wife etc are from Venezuela. So you should know that I didn't say ALL.

Baamaapii 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.1.10  1stwarrior  replied to  Kavika @1.1.9    4 years ago

Actually, no - IMHO, any vote for either of the two is a wasted vote.  Neither is the leader we NEED and I haven't seen anyone in either party who fits that bill right now.

I, as I have explained to you a couple of times, approve/support programs that are beneficial to the people, regardless of which party proposes/enacts them.  Hence, I "may" like some of the things this administration (not the President) has done/is doing and, on the flip side, there "may" be some things they are doing that I don't like.  Do the same for the Dem Congressional folks.  Did the same with Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush.  If it's good - OK; it it ain't - it sux.

I "try" not to be as obviously biased as many on NT are - but, as stated before, politics in today's world suck as they are no longer for the constituents, but for the office holders and their brethren.  Both parties suck - the vast majority of their leaders suck - we, the People, need to seriously clean house - very deeply and thoroughly.

But, will we???  Kinda doubt it during my remaining 20 - 40 years.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.11  Kavika   replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.10    4 years ago

When you describe the ''people'' you should be aware that has a couple of meanings. For me, there is ''The People'' and the vast majority of items proposed by the right for ''The People'' are for shit. So I'm much more supportive of the left and their dealings with ''The People'' If need be we can take both parties' platform for ''The People'' and debate them. 

We can start with Bears Ears and work our way through Tongass, Alaska Wildlife Sanctuary, Pepple Mine, DAPL, sovereignty, removing Indians lands from trust status. One of the best is what the administration has done to the Mashpee Wampanoag.

Or how the ''border wall'' is being built right on Native land without their permission. Oh yeah, there is that old sovereignty thing again.

Reality should tell you there won't be a 3rd party or a 3rd party candidate that will ever get over 5% of the vote. It is a waste of a vote.

Biizitaagoziwin inwewin adbadad anishinaawin.

Maybe your good with the insults, I'm not. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.12  CB  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.10    4 years ago

The old both parties suck 'thing' again. So just sat it out? (And let that other guy win.) Riggggggght. /s.

We ain't believing it. We vote. You sit it out, OKAAAAAYYYYY.

One snack * and a "Hey Now!" to that head-fake that just waddled by.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.1.13  1stwarrior  replied to  Kavika @1.1.11    4 years ago

Not quite sure just where you see an insult - 'cause none have been addressed at you.

Yes, we have discussed the above issues, including the border wall.  Those are parts of the administration I have issues with.  In fact, so far this administration has done jack shyte for Native Americans.  I'm really concerned,  in a strange way, about what "his" Native American history month proclamation is gonna say - something like - "Hey ya'll, it it weren't for the rich white people, there would be no Native Americans" or some other horse shyte like that.

Obama and Clinton did actually work with and for the Native Americans.  Daddy Bush did a little, little Bush did nuthin'.  I don't see either Trump nor Biden changing the Washington concept of Tribal relationships.  Example - why isn't Diane Humetewa on his "short" list?  Hell, she's not even in consideration 'cause she ain't done nuthin for buzinesses/industry/economical growth.  But, then again, we're in the SW and we ain't got much power, ya know?  Oh, and she's "Indian" - they ain't too smart - well, they beat me in Atlantic City, but that was luck.

Kavika - I have never nor will I ever "insult" you.  We've been through too much together to carry that type of banter - especially among friends.

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.14  Kavika   replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.13    4 years ago
Kavika - I have never nor will I ever "insult" you.  We've been through too much together to carry that type of banter - especially among friends.

That comment was directed at Trump not you. 

Biizitaagoziwin inwewin adbadad anishinaawin translates to roughly ''his insulting Indian people''.

I'm really concerned,  in a strange way, about what "his" Native American history month proclamation is gonna say - something like -

All you have to do is check out what he did/said last year.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.3  1stwarrior  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

"HuffPost"?????????

BBBBBRRRRUUUUUHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA.

A purely biased site - " It has been described as mostly liberal-leaning  - HuffPost regularly appended an editor's note to the end of stories about candidate  Donald Trump , reading: "Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims—1.6 billion members of an entire religion—from entering the U.S." - 

You mean THAT totally unbiased HuffPost????

BS

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

Rudy is one also.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

Unfortunately, some still support him.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3  Mark in Wyoming     4 years ago

And yet another group i had never heard of , thx jasper for the link showing what they stand for.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3    4 years ago

Yeah....Jasper has no bias

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.2  Gsquared  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3    4 years ago

They stand for solid American values.  Is there a problem with that?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3.2.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Gsquared @3.2    4 years ago

No problem , just stated never heard of them. 

anyone have a different link they want me to read to find out more about them? or was the one sufficient and truthfully described that particular group?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3.2.1    4 years ago

I never did either. There certainly are a lot of political groups. I'm just looking at who is online. Mark we may be better off doing our own investigating.

Oh, here:

"Notes:   VoteVets.org   is organized as a non-partisan political action committee (PAC) and non-profit 501(c)(4) status in the United States. Although a nonpartisan organization, it has been described as “closely aligned with Congressional Democrats,” and “liberal” in news stories. In a June 2011 press release, the organization specifically identified itself as the “largest progressive group of veterans in America.” (D. Van Zandt 2/4/2017)

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Gsquared  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3.2.1    4 years ago

Got it.  Have you looked at their website, votevets.org?  It contains a lot of information.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.2    4 years ago

I just visited their website and there is a huge picture of Rachel Maddow?

I had to step away! It got to me. A little Ginger Ale seems to help settle my stomach.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3.2.5  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.2    4 years ago

well im not a progressive by any definition , and im not a democrat , or what passes for one now days, so likely would not be something i am interested in .

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.6  Vic Eldred  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3.2.5    4 years ago

You're kind of an independent?

Are you a Veteran?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3.2.7  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.6    4 years ago

yes 10 years, military connected disabled and non compensable .

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3.2.7    4 years ago

Thank you for your service.

What do you think of Vets like these? I know all are entitled to their opinion, but in the military it would be a minority opinion, correct?

The people being supported here are all democrats.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3.2.9  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.8    4 years ago

i have been out almost 30 years now , things change , i really have no opinion on how other vets think or what their opinions are. to me the only opinion that matters in making the choices on who to vote for is my own , and some dont seem to like that or the fact that i have opinions that cross the entire political spectrum dependent on the issue at hand.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3.2.9    4 years ago

Yes, I've noticed that you are not an ideologue. As a matter of fact you may be one of our few independents. As always, it's been nice talking with you.

Have a good night, sir.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.2.11  Gsquared  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3.2.9    4 years ago

Good for you.  Seriously.

Do you disparage other vets, or other Americans, just because they are Democrats, as some would like you to do, even though, as you have stated, you are not a Democrat?  I don't think you probably do.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3.2.12  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Gsquared @3.2.3    4 years ago

just did. and i doubt i fit with that org.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Gsquared  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3.2.12    4 years ago

Understood.  If you ever happen to develop an opinion that coincides with an issue they support, at least you now know who they are.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3.2.14  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Gsquared @3.2.11    4 years ago

LMAO, some could say i do that to everyone , im an equal opertunity disparager. status of any kind means nothing to me .

i have a life time of experiences ( yes i would love to meet the little oriental guy at the herring run on the cape , when my moms water broke , and they rushed her away said i hope the child grows up to live in interesting times I would punch that guy right in the mouth) and my opinions are formed from those experiences as well as a very early interest in history , when i was younger thats all i was about , learning what came before.

Political party means nothing to me except as an identifier, there ARE some , principles dems hold i can get behind and some Rep i can , and both have principles i can not , nor will i ever get behind and to attempt to do so is what my grandfather told me is what is called a "fools errand". I belong to no party , nor will i belong to any party. I like the fact i can vote ALA carte across party lines for those i think best suit the job i think they should be doing if that is my choice.

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.15  CB  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.2.2    4 years ago

I wonder if their leanings have something to do with justice, decency, dignity, and the pointed fact that our mutually shared government populated military has a structure that tells young men and women of each generation that honor and service can be deeply hampered by competing "tribal" interests? That men and women asked to face death should have the confidence that "home" will do fine and not tear itself into component parts while they are 'away'?

Military men and women are taught to 'jell' together into a well-oiled machine. It is the psychology of being in a pressure cooker and watching the best 'cream' rise to the occasion. The best bond together spiritually (for life). It changes millions upon millions for a lifetime.

Many Trump republicans and conservatives have no honor. Vote for your health back home - service-members!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.2.16  Trout Giggles  replied to  CB @3.2.15    4 years ago
Military men and women are taught to 'jell' together into a well-oiled machine.

You don't know how correct you are. We had to learn to work together and dismiss things like party politics, skin color, religion, and other personal beliefs or we wouldn't have gotten a damn thing done. I never served in combat but I imagine you don't particularly care what your buddy's politics are as long as he's watching your six and you are watching his.

CB
Professor Principal
3.2.17  CB  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.2.16    4 years ago

And yet here we are with this "flintstonian-looking" fool of a president going around verbally carving the country into regions, and tribes versus a more perfect union. Brother against brother, sister against sister, mother against son, father against daughter.

And there sits Donald Trump atop the big steaming pile of 'f-ed" up 'Merica, which is right where he wants it to be, so he can claim he fixed it! People need to wake the "F" up. We're being played by a minority of self-deluded selfish men and women in charge of the levers of power. Trump and some of his supporters know little and obviously are not interested in bonding with their fellow Americans. They are lying to us openly now. Listen up! Trump and some of his surrogates are OPENLY lying to us, and Donald has not even started that wannabe second four years term!

As the military bonds recruited men and women into one by putting them through a crucible, training, conflicts, battles, and wars, Donald Trump is attempting to switch this great nation into bonding. . . .with himself (alone) at its head. Look deeper my fellow Americans. You are being masterfully manipulated.

Lastly, I will drop this in your spirits. It is my opinion, that Donald Trump has asked nation-presidents for life for their a roadmaps; "how-to" guides to accomplishing the same here in the greatest democracy ever on Earth.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     4 years ago

Vote Vets supports veterans for public office. 

These are the vets that they are supporting this election cycle. Don't like it, take it up with Vote Vets or the vets themselves. 

Federal Offices

tammy-duckworth.jpg

U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth

U.S. Senate   – Illinois

gary-peters.jpg

U.S. Senator Gary Peters

U.S. Senate   – Michigan

jack-reed.jpg

U.S. Senator Jack Reed

U.S. Senate   – Rhode Island

220px-Tom_Carper_official_portrait_112th_Congress.jpg

U.S. Senator Tom Carper

U.S. Senate   – Delaware

Screen-Shot-2015-03-20-at-11.50.43-AM.png

Congressman Anthony Brown

U.S. House   – Maryland 4

Screen-Shot-2016-03-06-at-10.02.02.png

Congressman Salud Carbajal

U.S. House   – California 24

ruben-gallego.jpg

Congressman Ruben Gallego

U.S. House   – Arizona 7

Ted-Lieu-Headshot.png

Congressman Ted Lieu

U.S. House   – California 33

seth-moulton.jpg

Congressman Seth Moulton

U.S. House   – Massachusetts 6

Screen-Shot-2015-12-28-at-10.41.00-PM.png

Congressman Jimmy Panetta

U.S. House   – California 20

Screen-Shot-2017-12-06-at-14.13.22.png

Congressman Conor Lamb

U.S. House   – Pennsylvania 18

Screen-Shot-2017-07-18-at-21.54.09.png

Congressman Gil Cisneros

U.S. House   – California 39

Screen-Shot-2017-05-22-at-09.47.25.png

Congressman Jason Crow

U.S. House   – Colorado 6

Screen-Shot-2017-11-01-at-22.02.59.png

Congressman Jared Golden

U.S. House   – Maine 2

Screen-Shot-2017-05-22-at-09.45.36.png

Congresswoman Chrissy Houlahan

U.S. House   – Pennsylvania 6

elaine-luria.png

Congresswoman Elaine Luria

U.S. House   – Virginia 2

Screen-Shot-2017-11-12-at-22.20.45.png

Congressman Max Rose

U.S. House   – New York 11

Screen-Shot-2017-06-13-at-10.04.03.png

Congresswoman Mikie Sherrill

U.S. House   – New Jersey 11

MJ-Hegar-for-Congress.png

MJ Hegar for Senate

U.S. Senate   – Texas

mark-kelley-profile.jpg.png

Mark Kelly for Senate

U.S. Senate   – Arizona

Screen-Shot-2017-12-06-at-10.44.56.png

Gina Ortiz Jones for Congress

U.S. House   – Texas 23

cal-cunningham.jpg

Cal Cunningham for Senate

U.S. Senate   – North Carolina

Screen-Shot-2017-11-01-at-21.55.52.png

Amy McGrath for Senate

U.S. Senate   – Kentucky

Jackie-Gordon-for-Congress.png

Jackie Gordon for Congress

U.S. House   – New York 2

Screen-Shot-2017-11-12-at-22.17.31.png

Dan Feehan for Congress

U.S. House   – Minnesota 1

moe-davis.jpg

Moe Davis for Congress

U.S. House   – North Carolina 11

pam-keith.jpg

Pam Keith for Congress

U.S. House   – Florida 18

Josh-Hicks.png

Josh Hicks for Congress

U.S. House   – Kentucky 6

Jake-Auchincloss.jpg

Jake Auchincloss for Congress

U.S. House   – Massachusetts 4

kai-kahele.jpg

Kai Kahele for Congress

U.S. House   – Hawaii 2

Hillary-OConnor-Mueri.jpg

Hillary O'Connor Mueri for Congress

U.S. House   – Ohio 14

Adrian-Perkins.jpg

Adrian Perkins for Senate

U.S. Senate   – Louisiana

kim-mangone.png

Kim Mangone for Congress

U.S. House   – California 23

61175005_2939063836111486_2474319810138210304_n.jpg

Phil Ehr for Congress

U.S. House   – Florida 1

State Offices

Screen-Shot-2015-08-28-at-4.45.56-PM.png

Governor John Bel Edwards

Governor   – Louisiana

Screen-Shot-2018-01-12-at-11.53.46.png

Governor Tim Walz

Governor   – Minnesota

Non-Veterans We Support

andy-kim.jpg

Congressman Andy Kim

Non-Veteran   – New Jersey 3

slotkin-1.png

Congresswoman Elissa Slotkin

Non-Veteran   – Michigan 8

spanberger-1.png

Congresswoman Abigail Spanberger

Non-Veteran   – Virginia 7

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    4 years ago
"This July Fourth, Benedict Arnold can step aside, because Benedict Donald is America's number one traitor," the voiceover concluded.

This so obviously dumb to anyone with at least a 5th grade education in American History. Keep this nonsense up and you'll reelect him. The more extreme and ridiculous the attacks on him are, the more sympathy he gets from voters.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @6    4 years ago

i am almost to the point of what will be worse---having Biden as President or listening to crap for 4 more years?

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.1  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    4 years ago

Joe Biden won't oppress Trump supporter privileges and rights, unless the aforementioned people claim rights belonging to others! So you can "rejoice."

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
6.1.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    4 years ago
i am almost to the point of what will be worse---having Biden as President or listening to crap for 4 more years?

No brainer for me , all i have to do is turn off my hearing aides like i did the last 2 years i was married.

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.3  CB  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1.2    4 years ago

EiT4F8vVgAAJmQC?format=jpg&name=small

Source:

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1.2    4 years ago

ha ha!

good one!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  CB @6.1.1    4 years ago

you seem to have missed the point of my post.

I never claimed Biden would oppress anyone.

sounds like a strawman argument to me.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
6.1.6  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  CB @6.1.3    4 years ago

Was that meant for me or someone else? and if meant for me , what the flying finger fuck does it have to do with me?

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.7  CB  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1.6    4 years ago

It goes back to something we shared together several days ago (on race and ethnicity). Then you were away. So now you're back and I am kindly sharing a thought. (Smile.) As for the "flying fucks" - nope.

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.8  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.5    4 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  CB @6.1.8    4 years ago

[deleted]

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
6.1.10  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1.6    4 years ago

more like several WEEKS ago and we havent spoken since that i recall. so i will round file it .

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.11  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.9    4 years ago

removed for context

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  CB @6.1.11    4 years ago

removed for context

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.13  CB  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1.10    4 years ago

Yeah. I thought you would ignore it. Check.

CB
Professor Principal
6.2  CB  replied to  Tacos! @6    4 years ago

Whatever do you mean Tacos!, voters like who exactly?

CB
Professor Principal
7  CB    4 years ago

The article picture is interesting. So "clean." Who taught Donald how to properly salute?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7    4 years ago

so now we are reduced to criticizing our President over how he salutes, for Pete's sake? 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    4 years ago

time.com/3425019/obamas-tea-cup-salute-causes-a-storm

Can you imagine that we were reduced by the Republicans to criticizing our President over a salute, for Pete's sake?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.1    4 years ago

if there is any problem with what others gave said. I suggest you take it up with them.

I'm not in the business of assigning words people don't actually say to them, and I don't take credit or blame for what others say.

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.3  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    4 years ago

Reduced, did you say?  Trump did not learn to salute during his military service and yet so 'crisp.'

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.4  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    4 years ago

And yet you chime in so often. . . . Just sayin'  We can take it up with "chimers." Chimers are handy. (Chuckles.)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.3    4 years ago
Reduced, did you say? 

yes, It is right there in my post. Here, I'll repost it for you:

so now we are reduced to criticizing our President over how he salutes, for Pete's sake?  Trump did not learn to salute during his military service and yet so 'crisp.'

Being in the military isn't a prerequisite for learning to salute, but I am so happy you like how our President does it!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.4    4 years ago
And yet you chime in so often. . . . Just sayin'  We can take it up with "chimers." Chimers are handy

Interesting, in a train-wreck-like kind of way.

I would ask what you mean, but what would be the point?

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.7  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.5    4 years ago

It is a crisp salute. Gotta love a crisp salute.  The rest of the image is lost on me. I can not muster respect for liars, cheaters, and thieves.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.7    4 years ago
It is a crisp salute. Gotta love a crisp salute.

It IS!!

I love it too, and am very happy that you do!

Pretty snappy salute, eh?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.4    4 years ago
And yet you chime in so often.

That tends to happen when people ask open questions on a forum meant for discussion.

Perhaps a private question would be better suited if "chiming in" is not welcomed?

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.10  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.8    4 years ago

Yes. I will honor the salute. I will let you do your best to be indulgent in anything more nuanced. Moving on. . . .

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  CB @7.1.10    4 years ago
Yes. I will honor the salute.

Fantastic!

I will let you do your best to be indulgent in anything more nuanced.

Thanks for "allowing" me to do what I want.

What is that line?

oh, yeah!

"You're not the boss of me!"

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.12  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    4 years ago

Sure.  Whatever that means.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.12    4 years ago

what exact part needs to be clarified?

maybe I can help