╌>

Journalist Tricks Republicans Into Tweeting Photo of JFK’s Killer on Memorial ay, and Candace Owens Proves She’s the ‘I’ in Idiot

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  9 comments

By:   Stephen A. Crockett Jr., The Root

Journalist Tricks Republicans Into Tweeting Photo of JFK’s Killer on Memorial ay, and Candace Owens Proves She’s the ‘I’ in Idiot

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Stephen A. Crockett Jr.

Tue, June 1, 2021, 9:24 AM

df402b6153cb9298a9172f05e4572213

It must be fun to troll Republicans. I mean, they are ripe for it. They are at least a few crayons short of a 64 box of Crayolas. They are self-righteous and loud and shamelessly racist AF.

So leave it to journalist Ken Klippenstein, who has a history of trolling idiots on social media, to trick Republicans like Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), Matt Schlapp, and Dinesh D’Souza into retweeting a military portrait of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man who shot and killed President John F. Kennedy, on Memorial Day.

And Klippenstein didn’t have to do too much. All he did was tweet the prominent idiots asking them to retweet a photo of his “grandfather.”

“Congressman, my grandpa’s a big fan of yours and is a veteran, he would be thrilled if you could RT this photo of him for Memorial Day. Here he is as a young Private First Class,” he tweeted along with a photo of Oswald in military uniform,   Insider   reports.

“The journalist sent a similar tweet to Schlapp. Gaetz retweeted the photo with an American flag emoji in the caption and Schlapp tweeted ‘Wow @kenklippenstein it’s my honor to retweet the photo of a veteran on a day we remember his fallen friends. God bless your grandfather,’” Insider reports.

Twitter users quickly pointed out that Republicans are idiots.

For some reason, perpetual waste of space and air Candace Owens, the black woman who gave her kidney away for a congratulatory pat on the top of her fuzzy head, jumped into the fray only to make a damn fool of herself.

“It is not ‘political correctness’ to have a soul and modicum of decency. Reminder: these men DIED – the majority of them on foreign soil – so you could be free,” Owens   tweeted   at Klippenstein, Insider reports. “You do not photoshop murderers into their uniforms so you can have a laugh.”

Joke’s on Owens, since Oswald actually was “a member of the US military prior to the assassination of JFK and the portrait Republicans were mistakenly retweeting was not photoshopped at all, it was really his military portrait,” Insider reports.

Never forget that Candace Owens is the Stacey Dash of Omarosas.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

The 'right's' darling is an IDIOT!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @1    3 years ago

3 maga twits and a token.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    3 years ago
Owens tweeted at Klippenstein, Insider reports. “You do not photoshop murderers into their uniforms so you can have a laugh.”

You mean Candace Owens is saying stupid things again? You don't say !

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    3 years ago

I guarantee 99.9% of people who think this is a good burn wouldn’t have thought to identify Lee Harvey Oswald on their own any more than a random congressman did. And nobody is thinking about the biography of Oswald before he killed JFK when they are just trying to be gracious to ordinary citizens remembering military family members.

Memorial Day is a serious holiday and some douchebag chose to turn it into a joke. That’s the news here. It’s not funny. It’s dickish.

For relevant contrast, the other day, we had a seed on here criticizing Kamala Harris for focusing on the long weekend instead of those who served. In that case, it was the Right that was being unreasonably harsh in its judgment. I saw no harm in focusing on one thing for a moment instead of another because I assumed Harris still had respect for those who serve.

That’s why it would be all the more hypocritical to see something praiseworthy in this stunt from the Left. This insensitive joke doesn’t just temporarily focus on something other than honoring service members and their families, it turns them into fodder for a prank. I would be ashamed to support this.

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1  evilone  replied to  Tacos! @3    3 years ago
It’s not funny. It’s dickish.

Damn it Tacos! I've now had to up vote you on two threads in the last half hour... 

Why wasn't that reporter covering any number of real news stories instead of inventing one by playing social media gotcha?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  evilone @3.1    3 years ago

Whatever!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @3    3 years ago

But you're not ashamed to support trumpturd and every single one of his dick moves of which there are legion.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @3    3 years ago

Plus, your guarantee doesn't mean dick.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

He probably could have substituted a photo of Elvis and gotten the same result.