╌>

FBI investigating Postmaster General Louis DeJoy in connection with past political fundraising

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  hallux  •  3 years ago  •  11 comments

By:   Matt Zapotosky - WaPO

FBI investigating Postmaster General Louis DeJoy in connection with past political fundraising

Is there any former Trump official not being investigated?

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The FBI is investigating Postmaster General Louis DeJoy in connection with campaign fundraising activity involving his former business, according to people familiar with the matter and a spokesman for DeJoy.

FBI agents in recent weeks interviewed current and former employees of DeJoy and the business, asking questions about political contributions and company activities, these people said. Prosecutors also issued a subpoena to DeJoy himself for information, one of the people said.

That person, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing and politically sensitive investigation.

Mark Corallo, a DeJoy spokesman, confirmed the investigation in a statement but insisted DeJoy had not knowingly violated any laws.

“Mr. DeJoy has learned that the Department of Justice is investigating campaign contributions made by employees who worked for him when he was in the private sector,” Corallo said. “He has always been scrupulous in his adherence to the campaign contribution laws and has never knowingly violated them.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
1  seeder  Hallux    3 years ago

Donald has always attracted the 'virtuous'.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Hallux @1    3 years ago

Slime is attracted to slime 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    3 years ago
 “He has always been scrupulous in his adherence to the campaign contribution laws and has never knowingly violated them.”

And my farts smell like lilacs

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago

"And my farts smell like lilacs"

Cobalt used to say that ... I believe both of you.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hallux @2.1    3 years ago

Hers smelled like roses

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1.2  seeder  Hallux  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.1    3 years ago

Let's settle on an English garden.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hallux @2.1.2    3 years ago

Sounds good to me. Veronica says hers smell like lavender. We need some rosemary and freesia

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.3    3 years ago

mind smell like shit, just like the entire fckn administration

Veronica
Professor Guide
2.2  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago

Mine are like lavender.  They help people relax and de-stress.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

It is about damned time.  He and Trump colluded to dismantle the USPS to slow down mail in votes, essentially guilty of mail tampering.  Over 250,000 live chicks died due to this so not only should they both be brought up of mail fraud charges, but animal cruelty as well.  Also Dejoy should have to assume the cost to replace all of the mail sorting machines he had destroyed.