╌>

Would It Surprise You To Learn That Donald Trump's "blog" is still there and posting new Trump "thoughts" ?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  12 comments

Would It Surprise You To Learn That Donald Trump's "blog" is still there and posting new Trump "thoughts" ?

A couple weeks ago there was a big to-do that suggested Donald Trump's so called blog had failed and was being closed. 

Well, it may have failed but it is not closed. It is still posting new Trump content

this is from today

N ow that I have been totally exonerated on the Mueller Witch Hunt with a charge of No Collusion, I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable? Not to mention, wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and interfering with years of a presidential administration? I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won.

Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?

This week I have been totally exonerated by the Inspector General in the clearing of Lafayette Park, despite earlier reports that it was done for political purposes.

And I have also been totally exonerated in Congress by the testimony of former White House lawyer Don McGahn. It came, it went, and it was a big “nothingburger.”

But fear not, the Radical Left, country destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!

and this one too 

B iden just said that (second post today) he was told by the Joint Chiefs of Staff that Climate Change is our greatest threat. If that is the case, and they actually said this, he ought to immediately fire the Joint Chiefs of Staff for being incompetent! ================================================================

The only thing that appears to have changed is that you have to click on Trump's posts to read them whereas before they were totally in the open. 

So why did they say it was closed?  

I think so that now the low viewer totals wont seem so bad. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Same old Trump. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Gee John. thanks for the info.

Didn't know that, cuz I never have gone there.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

Why would they say the blog is gone if its not gone?

So that when no one goes there they can say the blog is gone, even though its not. 

As always , Trump wants to have it both ways.  Its comical. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    3 years ago

You know John, I really don't care.

exexpatnowinTX
Freshman Quiet
1.2  exexpatnowinTX  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Yes he is.  [deleted]

bugsy
Professor Participates
2  bugsy    3 years ago

[removed]

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  bugsy @2    3 years ago

(deleted)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1    3 years ago

off topic

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    3 years ago

Well then let me pull a.........well you know who.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @2    3 years ago

off topic

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.3  bugsy  replied to  bugsy @2    3 years ago

I'm curious how this is off topic when the topic is Trump.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

Is he writing his own blog posts?