'We are an army for everything that Jesus has purchased for us': Lauren Boebert at Freedom rally -

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 weeks ago  •  133 comments

By:   Raw Story - Celebrating Years of Independent Journalism

'We are an army for everything that Jesus has purchased for us': Lauren Boebert at Freedom rally -
Wearing her usual holstered firearm U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) on Independence Day injected a heavy dose of Christian nationalism into her speech in Mesa County, Colorado. Rep. Boebert said sees her constituents as "an army for everything that Jesus has purchased for us and our children, and ou...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

image.png?width=1200&height=661 Facebook

Wearing her usual holstered firearm U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) on Independence Day injected a heavy dose of Christian nationalism into her speech in Mesa County, Colorado. Rep. Boebert said sees her constituents as "an army for everything that Jesus has purchased for us and our children, and our children's children."

The QAnon-supporting far right Christian conservative was just back from her trip to a Trump rally in Sarasota, Florida, where the former president called her out by name, helping to fuel her brand.

There's no place like a Trump rally! https://t.co/a2qLcsi9MR — Lauren Boebert (@Lauren Boebert) 1625401422.0

On Sunday in Colorado she made sure to pack her speech "full of God references," as the Colorado Times Recorder reports.

"There are two nations created for God's glory - Israel and the United States of America," Boebert said, kicking off her Sunday speech immediately after Grand Junction's Independence Day parade. "We stand strongly with Israel."

"It's not a coincidence that Independence Day is on a Sunday this year," she also told supporters.

"We will not back down until we have everything God has promised us," she added, although did not specify what her list of demands include.

Great to celebrate the 4th yesterday with those that love our country and the children who depend on us to take a s… https://t.co/IIOesSA8LB — Lauren Boebert (@Lauren Boebert) 1625486670.0

She also suggested that President Joe Biden is not in charge, saying "God is on the throne."

"It doesn't matter who is President; we serve the almighty King. Trump has not given up and he will not give up."

Boebert praised Trump's looks saying he had not aged decades like most presidents do when they leave office.

"That is the anointment of God," she claimed.

SmartNews

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 weeks ago

I do declare, this loon is scarier than MTG. 

Gordy327
Professor Principal
1.1  Gordy327  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 weeks ago
this loon is scarier than MTG. 

And this is why: "QAnon-supporting far right Christian conservative."

Greg Jones
Masters Expert
1.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Gordy327 @1.1    4 weeks ago
And this is why: "QAnon-supporting far right Christian conservative."

Any source to verify that?

Gordy327
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Gordy327  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

The article itself isn't enough? Especially when it's so obvious. 

Krishna
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

Yes.

devangelical
PhD Principal
1.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

the FBI identified at least 3 members of a group she was photographed with, and had given a tour of the capitol building the day before, as participants in the capitol breach the next day. all 3 were wearing Q tee shirts. of course, none of the news sources considered legitimate by trumpsters would've published that picture.

Sean Treacy
Professor Guide
1.1.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  devangelical @1.1.4    4 weeks ago
FBI identified at least 3 members of a group she was photographed with

link to this? 

devangelical
PhD Principal
1.1.6  devangelical  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.5    4 weeks ago

look it up yourself, since you think I'm lying. 2 of the Qnuts are flashing the white power hand sign.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.7  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @1.1.6    4 weeks ago

Until we see the link we will assume the assertion is not true.  

devangelical
PhD Principal
1.1.8  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.7    4 weeks ago

it's probably not the link you want.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.1.9  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.7    4 weeks ago
Until we see the link we ...

Do you believe you are more than a single individual?

Raven Wing
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Raven Wing  replied to  devangelical @1.1.4    3 weeks ago

I'm curious as to what kind of currency Jesus used to 'purchase' all that he determined that we need. And I wonder what store he shopped at to 'purchase' all that we need. What if they didn't carry all that we need?

And...did he pick it all up himself or have it delivered?

Sorry...but, that bimbo is radically insane. If she had a viable brain she would sit in the middle of the freeway and play with it.

I wonder just how stupid she thinks the majority of the American people are as stupid and brain challenged as she is. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Sean Treacy
Professor Guide
1.1.11  Sean Treacy  replied to  devangelical @1.1.6    3 weeks ago

How can I look up what doesn’t exist?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 weeks ago
I do declare, this loon is scarier than MTG.

All I want to know is:

1. What did jesus purchase for us
  2. Who did he purchase it from
  3. What did he use for money since he followed a vow of poverty

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    4 weeks ago

4.  Any nekked photos of her out there?

Drakkonis
Senior Guide
1.2.2  Drakkonis  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    4 weeks ago
What did [J]esus purchase for us

Eternal life with God by paying the penalty for our sins

Who did he purchase it from

God's sense of justice.

What did he use for money since he followed a vow of poverty

He was supported by his followers.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Drakkonis @1.2.2    4 weeks ago

Do you approve of Lauren Boebert so blatantly inserting religion into politics ? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.3    4 weeks ago

As opposed to the talk of far left democrat congresswomen using the day to hate America?  

Drakkonis
Senior Guide
1.2.5  Drakkonis  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.3    4 weeks ago
Do you approve of Lauren Boebert so blatantly inserting religion into politics ? 

I would have to say no. I have no problem with a person having their political views informed by their Biblical views. I draw the line at basing a political movement on God in the manner she appears to be doing. She didn't say anything outright Dominionist, in my opinion, but she was leaning heavily on the line. Further, her apparent support for Trump bothers me a lot. Surely the Republicans could easily field a better candidate. 

As always, my view is that the best way to turn the US into a Christian nation is to make more Christians. That is, the great commission. Tell people about the good news of the Kingdom of God and live a life that attracts others to God. You can't legislate this. You can't force anyone. If Jesus had wanted us to do that he would have lead by example and done it himself in Israel. Instead, he gave an example no one expected and was hard for them to understand, given their expectations of the Messiah and, human nature. We should follow that example, not lead political movements in the name of God. Those never turn out very well at all. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @1.2.1    4 weeks ago

"4.  Any nekked photos of her out there?"

Who would want to see those?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.6    4 weeks ago

I typed "Lauren Boebert sexy" into an image search and this is what I got

OIP.WoeHKLcXcfdVQxQSYOheQAAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.7    4 weeks ago

Barf.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.9  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.8    4 weeks ago

Does she pull a gun on men in order to get them to pay 'romantic' attention to her? 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.9    4 weeks ago

Probably has to with her ignorant husband.  I heard that asshole dropped his pants and showed his dick to some women in a bowling alley.  Some of them were children.  

MonsterMash
Sophomore Participates
1.2.11  MonsterMash  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.10    4 weeks ago
I heard that asshole dropped his pants and showed his dick to some women in a bowling alley.

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

CB
Professor Principal
1.2.12  CB   replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.4    4 weeks ago

He asked a specific question of politics and religion being 'mixed' together in a way that neither one can be set apart. Deal with the question asked, please! After a satisfactory answer, that is, the 'queue' is empty; your redirection can be fairly engaged.

CB
Professor Principal
1.2.13  CB   replied to  Drakkonis @1.2.5    4 weeks ago

Emphatically. Bravo, 'Brother!"

God in Jesus controls the time-line and no soul that wants salvation (of our God) shall lack its spiritual unification. We do not have to strive (as the world strives). We simply example the best we can be (in his name) and be ready to answer with gentleness when the world asks us about our faith.

'One plants, the other waters, and God gives increase.'  - Apostle Paul paraphrased.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.14  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.9    4 weeks ago

"Get it up or I shoot!"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.15  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.14    4 weeks ago

ha ha. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.2.16  CB   replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.9    4 weeks ago

I won't criticize for 'empowering' herself with a gun, per se. Women should be able to defend themselves, in my humble opinion. I am for that all day everyday. Moreover, people should respect and applaud her for taking the time and effort to learn how to defend herself against attackers. (Smile.)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  CB @1.2.16    4 weeks ago

I have no problem with her carrying a gun to defend herself but she's acting like she's from the Old West. This is not 1885 Tombstone, AZ

Greg Jones
Masters Expert
1.2.18  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.3    4 weeks ago

It's called freedom of speech, John

Would you ask that of a Black, Jew, Muslim, or Native American member of Congress?

CB
Professor Principal
1.2.19  CB   replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.17    4 weeks ago

That is the 'next step' and I agree her 'swagger' and ill-treatment of the subject matter is heavy-handed and wrong.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.20  Tessylo  replied to  MonsterMash @1.2.11    4 weeks ago

It's true despite your face palm

Drakkonis
Senior Guide
1.2.21  Drakkonis  replied to  Drakkonis @1.2.2    4 weeks ago
What did he use for money since he followed a vow of poverty

It occurs to me I took your question too literally. Within the context of the first two questions, it seems you were asking with what did Jesus pay. In that case, his own innocent, perfect life. 

Krishna
Professor Principal
1.2.22  Krishna  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    4 weeks ago
What did jesus purchase for us

Loaves, fishes...wine. 

Stuff like that!

Raven Wing
Professor Principal
1.2.23  Raven Wing  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.7    3 weeks ago

Annie Oakley she is not. I guess she thinks that gun makes her look sexy. And I guess to the brain challenged Repubs is does.  I also wonder just how big a smile she would have on her face and how sexy she would feel if some white supremacist was to take the gun away from her and causes her bodily harm with it.

But, as I am not a Repub I guess I don't think like they do, and think that as long as they have a gun in their hand they can't can 't die.

But, from what I read and heard in the news, that happens to one of more people every day these days, and gender makes no difference to a bullet.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Participates
1.2.24  MonsterMash  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.20    3 weeks ago
It's true despite your face palm

The face palm was in response to Jayson Boebert being an idiot for exposing himself.

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    4 weeks ago

This is why krazy people and little children are traditionally not allowed to preach in most fundamentalist churches. Even there nobody wanted to hold them responsible for the ungodly dangerous things they were vain gloriously prone to spewing!

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB     4 weeks ago

She is a troublemaker. Treat her as such.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  CB @3    4 weeks ago
She is a troublemaker.

You are describing 3/4 of the Republican Party. 

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  CB   replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    4 weeks ago

What do you call a political 'party' that is sold out to expediency and selfish-interests, such that truth itself is thrown out on its petard?  Frankly, I never anticipated in my lifetime I would ever see such corruption as this in any house of congress, if only due to keeping up appearances. Not only has Reagan's (silly) 11th 'commandment' for the GOP been violated it has true conservatives politically naked, homeless, and begging for charity.

Well, true republicans we liberals will take you in and give you shelter during these trying times. But, true republicans, you all have got to get your 'wind' solidly back and go get your party back from Donald J. Trump!  Do it now, before the mid-terms!

Stand with the democrats, and we will aid you in ousting Trump conservatives next election!

lady in black
Professor Participates
4  lady in black    4 weeks ago

Another in a long line of qtards in serious need of a rubber room

devangelical
PhD Principal
4.1  devangelical  replied to  lady in black @4    4 weeks ago

there's a valid reason why she has to be armed in colorado...

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  devangelical @4.1    4 weeks ago

there's a valid reason why she has to be armed in colorado...

No doubt , what with people calling for the execution and murder of those that do not toe the political idealogical line they themselves hold in that state......

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.1    4 weeks ago
what with people calling for the execution and murder of those that do not toe the political idealogical line they themselves hold in that state......

Who's doing that?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.3  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.2    4 weeks ago
Who's doing that?

you must not be paying very much attention on what has been said or by whom on NT to ask that question.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.2    4 weeks ago

It was that crazy bitch Boebert giving tours to insurrectionists beforehand and shouting out Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, and Ms. Pelosi's locations during the trumpturd dumbturd failed coup.

She was 'in on it'

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.2    4 weeks ago
"what with people calling for the execution and murder of those that do not toe the political idealogical line they themselves hold in that state......"
"Who's doing that?" trumpturd and his dumbturds?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.3    4 weeks ago
"Who's doing that?"

"you must not be paying very much attention on what has been said or by whom on NT to ask that question."

So no answer Mark?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.3    4 weeks ago

I guess not because I haven't heard calls for executing anybody but the insurrectionists. And I don't support that

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.8  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.2    4 weeks ago
what with people calling for the execution and murder of those that do not toe the political idealogical line they themselves hold in that state......
Who's doing that?

I think the more important question is what do people think of someone that would make such statements based on politics ? is it acceptable and should be condoned?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.8    4 weeks ago

So no answer?

devangelical
PhD Principal
4.1.10  devangelical  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.8    4 weeks ago
I think the more important question is what do people think of someone that would make such statements based on politics ? is it acceptable and should be condoned?

I guess you're not too familiar with her past rhetoric then.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.11  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  devangelical @4.1.10    4 weeks ago

no but i am familiar with your past statements , as are MOST that visit this site. 

such past statements like that could be the reason she arms herself . which was my response to you.

devangelical
PhD Principal
4.1.12  devangelical  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.11    4 weeks ago

yeah, I'm known to have zero tolerance for fascists, dominionists, and insurrectionists here.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.8    4 weeks ago

No it's not acceptable

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.14  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  devangelical @4.1.12    4 weeks ago

well my opinion is you have zero tolerance for anyone that doesnt agree with you in lock step politically, which i am still entitled to an opinion. one which you make very easy to prove.

take it there will be no denials of what you have said in the past as i related them.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.15  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.11    4 weeks ago

She's the loony one

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.16  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.13    4 weeks ago

good , neither do i , i hope your following the conversation.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.14    4 weeks ago

There are quite a few people, and they are not all on the left, who take a very dim view of other's political opinions.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.18  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.15    4 weeks ago

no loonier than what i have seen people both right left and middle have said here on site , im just glad she isnt my representative .

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.19  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.18    4 weeks ago

Me, too

devangelical
PhD Principal
4.1.20  devangelical  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.11    4 weeks ago

= she can say whatever she wants, but I'm not granted the same privilege.

devangelical
PhD Principal
4.1.21  devangelical  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.14    4 weeks ago

I mean everything I've ever said about domestic terrorists.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.22  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  devangelical @4.1.20    4 weeks ago

so you are telling me , since i dont follow her , that she has called for the execution and murder of those she politically opposes ? Like you have plainly with past statements  ?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.23  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  devangelical @4.1.21    4 weeks ago
domestic terrorists.

equaling those that refuse to conform to your political ideals and refuse to fund them.

funny thing? i believe you mean  everything you've said 

Greg Jones
Masters Expert
4.1.24  Greg Jones  replied to  devangelical @4.1.20    4 weeks ago

Of course you allowed to post stupid shit....and do so endlessly.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.25  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.23    4 weeks ago

Don't you consider the Jan 6 insurrectionists domestic terrorists? What about Ammon Bundy and his lot? People who plot to overthrow the government? The guys who engineered the OK City bombing?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.26  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.24    4 weeks ago

Speaking of posting stupid shit . . . . endlessly

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.27  Tessylo  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.11    4 weeks ago

Oh please, dev is no threat to that whack job Boebert

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.28  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.25    4 weeks ago

well if i did consider those that participated in what happened on 6 JAN as domestic terrorist i would have to consider every rioter and looter over the past year and a half as one as well or i can consider them as protesters that devolved into illegal activities of riot and destruction ,  I have been plain in my thoughts since day one , they need to be found charged and tried for their individual actions . that has not changed .

As for the bundys , it depends on which incident your talking about? the one with the old man and the cattle? turns out to no media coverage the old man was right and won in court against the illegal property grab the government through its agents tried to do .

as for what happened at that refuge / preserve , that was a win loss , what instigated that was the government trying to fine a land holder for a fire that was naturally started and went out of control , it devolved into an occupation that was illegal and resulted in the death of an individual., that was the loss , the win was it was determined the origional land owners fine was recinded later in court .

havent seen a plot yet thats been able to overthrow the current state of government no matter who is in charge ,   there is no way to shut it all down at once as would be needed . what happens in the afterward is up to the courts . where it should be decided .

OKC, caught tried , convicted and one executed , i would say that was a case of domestic terrorism , as well as outright murder , justice was served .

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.29  Kavika   replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.28    4 weeks ago
as for what happened at that refuge / preserve , that was a win loss , what instigated that was the government trying to fine a land holder for a fire that was naturally started and went out of control , it devolved into an occupation that was illegal and resulted in the death of an individual., that was the loss , the win was it was determined the origional land owners fine was recinded later in court .

The Bundy Bunch used the ranchers as an excuse to further their own agenda and the ranchers did not want their help. After around 6 weeks the Bundy Bunch surrendered. One dumb ass got himself shot and killed and a number of the rest of the gang served time some were put on probation. This was no win for them. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.30  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Kavika @4.1.29    4 weeks ago
This was no win for them. 

that would be a debatable point , i say its a win because it brought the subject to the public eye, and notice i didnt say i backed or agreed with their play .

the old man yes , what happened in oregon , not so much , but fools will be fools .

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.31  Kavika   replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.30    4 weeks ago

What subject did they bring to the public eye, the fire conviction or their own agenda which didn't have anything to do with the ranchers. 

If I remember correctly one the Bundy was wounded in a shoot-out. 

Go to prison, get shot that's not much of a win except to show how stupid they are.

One of the Bundy Bunch got himself arrested in Idaho exercising his ignorance and I believe he is or was/is running for public office.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.32  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Kavika @4.1.31    4 weeks ago

well you can disagree but both instances brought to the public eye how the government sometimes deals with ranchers in rather questionable ways , in the old mans case if the ones who tried to take the cattle had not been gov employees , they would have been called cattle  rustlers , sold the cattle and then after they lost in court would have had to pay the old man what the government said was "fair market value , " of the cattle , and not the actual price , in the other instance the agents without evidence claimed the ranchers started a fire intentionally when it was not . as i said the bundy actions there , were a fools errand  and i agree with you they were by that time spoiling for a fight to take to court .  the bundy runny running for office ( gov of Idaho ) is the son himself , i AM  laughing at that because he is banned from the capitol building  because of the arrest you mention....whats NOT funny to me is not that he is running , but the fact he has a possibility to win. but i dont vote in that jurisdiction so what i think matters not to them. nor does what you think.

The guy shot and killed was leroy finkam i think his name was or something close . , no relation to the bundys i know of .

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.33  Kavika   replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.32    4 weeks ago

Bundy had been grazing his cattle on federal land with a permit. He owed tens of thousands of dollars to the feds and never paid. The difference of the cost of grazing on fed land and if he grazed them on private land is huge. He was getting a deal but thinks he's something special. He isn't just another Sagebrush Rebellion nutcase. 

If Bundy tried his BS on private land he would have been shot on the spot.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.34  Ender  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.32    4 weeks ago

Yes but weren't they illegally using the government land. From what I gather there was a history of them abusing the privilege.

On a side note, I am going to break a mold here, I saw you said you might leave. Don't do that. I like having people with maybe different views to talk to.

Krishna
Professor Principal
4.1.35  Krishna  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.3    4 weeks ago
Who's doing that?
you must not be paying very much attention on what has been said or by whom on NT to ask that question.

We can't help but notice that you are being evasive and have not answered the question!

Why? jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.36  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Kavika @4.1.33    4 weeks ago
Bundy had been grazing his cattle on federal land with a permit. He owed tens of thousands of dollars to the feds and never paid.

the end point is , the feds still lost in court , so there must have been some question as to what was owed and if the feds could have made those charges  in the first place .  the feds lost period . now they are being monitored . 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.37  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Ender @4.1.34    4 weeks ago

oh I Am leaving , im just deciding how , messy , nice or quiet , my request for quiet has been denied , im still toying with messy or nice .

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.38  Ender  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.37    4 weeks ago

Why though? I don't want an echo chamber. Besides, we have all been an ass at some point or another...Haha

As far as I know, we may have had a few words yet most of the time can talk about things.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1.39  Kavika   replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.36    4 weeks ago

The fed lost because they didn't turn over evidence to the defense, a huge mistake on their part. Bundy and Bunkerville are nothing but a footnote and after his racist rant about blacks most all of his republican politics that supported him disappeared into the woodwork.

The difference in how the Dan sisters ( Shoshone ranchers) in Nevada and how Bundy and the gang of criminals were treated is striking, I wonder what the difference was it should be fairly obvious.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.40  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Krishna @4.1.35    4 weeks ago
Who's doing that?
We can't help but notice that you are being evasive and have not answered the question!

i REALLY have to point it out to you step by step so you can figure it out?

OK

comment was made by devangelical : there is a reason she needs to be armed in colorado 

my response was like no shit with people saying that people of different political ideals other than the posters  need to be murdered or executed in her own state  that might be a good reason to arm ones self . might want to go read that particular thread 

i really should not  have to say now since it has been owned by the individual that has uttered them cosistantly  in the past  on multiple occations , and as i told him , i believe he means them even if he has no power to do so.

so as the question i asked others should saying that others of different political beliefs should  be executed and murdered be condoned  and is it acceptable ? if it is , then there is a problem isnt there?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.1.41  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Kavika @4.1.39    4 weeks ago
The fed lost because they didn't turn over evidence to the defense, a huge mistake on their part

still in the books as a loss by the feds , doesnt matter if they stepped on their own dick , reminds me of bill crosby recently guilty as hell but prosecution stepped on their dicks thinking it was the defendants  , isnt that the usual way a slam dunk win is lost?

think thats called snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.... or so i been told .

devangelical
PhD Principal
4.1.42  devangelical  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @4.1.37    4 weeks ago
oh I Am leaving , im just deciding how , messy , nice or quiet , my request for quiet has been denied , im still toying with messy or nice .

bfd. at least try to be more original than the tea party dipshits were when they took their ball and went home. there's a hilarious template for a foad speech preserved in heated discussions if you look for it. of course, that asshole came back 3 days afterwards to continue poisoning the site with white supremacist dreck. I'm confident you can do better.

igknorantzrulz
Masters Participates
4.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  lady in black @4    4 weeks ago
line of qtards in serious need of a rubber room

is that your reservoir tip , of the day ....?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5  bbl-1    4 weeks ago

MAGA is a social disease.  

Any numbers on how much money Boebert has coming in with her grift projects?

Gordy327
Professor Principal
5.1  Gordy327  replied to  bbl-1 @5    4 weeks ago
MAGA is a social disease.  

Quite possibly a psychological one too.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Principal
6  Buzz of the Orient    4 weeks ago

Everything that Jesus purchased for them?  Well, hopefully those things had very long expiry dates.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    4 weeks ago

They never expire at all.  Eternal life has no end.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    4 weeks ago

Know of a supermarket where I can purchase eternal life?  No proselytizing, please.

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Ender  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.1    4 weeks ago

I want in on that. If you find it let me know.

I have already exhausted the vampire angle.

Gordy327
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Gordy327  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.1    4 weeks ago
Know of a supermarket where I can purchase eternal life? 

I think you'll find it in the aisle next to the snake oils.

Krishna
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.1    4 weeks ago
Know of a supermarket where I can purchase eternal life?

Not sure...but given that Amazon.com keep moving into carrying new product lines...perhaps soon we will be able to purchase eternal life from them! (And remember, if you buy it as an Amazon Prime member, your new Eternal Life comes with free,expedited, next day shipping, as well as additional discounts!).

Yes-- it won't be long before Amazon give Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) a run for his money!

(To coin a phrase 8-)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.1    4 weeks ago

Wait a sec.  I shouldn't have commented before eating breakfast.  My cheese omelette, toast with marmalade, cherry tomatoes, orange juice and a mug of fresh brewed coffee woke me up.  I don't have to purchase eternal life - according to the headline it's been purchased for me.  And, due to being omnipotent and omniscient the creator knows where I live, so I would like to have my eternal life delivered today.  With drone delivery it can be dropped off on my balcony.

Ender
Professor Principal
6.1.6  Ender  replied to  Krishna @6.1.4    4 weeks ago

I am just upset about all that eternal life they may be destroying out back.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
6.1.7  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.5    4 weeks ago

that is if the CCP allows the delivery ( couldnt resist that , sorry)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Principal
6.1.8  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1.7    4 weeks ago

You're forgiven. LOL.  How could the CCP prevent the omnipotent omniscient one from dropping eternal life on my balcony?  There are no weapons or defences in the world capable of doing that.  Think about the Army of the Dead that helped to win the war against the Orks in Lord of the Rings.  Nothing could stop them. 

devangelical
PhD Principal
6.1.9  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    4 weeks ago

oops sorry, no trump evangelicals made the cut. they should start carrying marshmallows full time.

devangelical
PhD Principal
6.1.10  devangelical  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.5    4 weeks ago

cherry tomatoes? for breakfast? with OJ? you're doomed, even if you do let the thumpers convert you in the end.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.11  XXJefferson51  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.1    4 weeks ago

You can’t purchase it.  No one can purchase it or earn it on their own or by their own efforts alone.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.12  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.11    4 weeks ago

Eternal life is a common promise of religions.   No evidence, just claims.

Chances are pretty good that eternal life is not available to anyone.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Principal
6.1.13  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  devangelical @6.1.10    4 weeks ago

Tomatoes go well with eggs.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Principal
6.1.14  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.11    4 weeks ago

I don't have to purchase it, it's been purchased for me.

devangelical
PhD Principal
6.1.15  devangelical  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6.1.13    3 weeks ago

... in a california omelette maybe, along with peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheese, and ham.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Principal
6.1.16  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  devangelical @6.1.15    3 weeks ago

Sounds delicious.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7  Trout Giggles    4 weeks ago

Why do people have to mix religion into their politics? That's like dipping your pizza in ranch dressing. The two do not mesh

CB
Professor Principal
7.1  CB   replied to  Trout Giggles @7    4 weeks ago

Proper use of religion can enhance political judgment. I base my worldview interchangeably on Christianity, law, justice, and equity to name a view of my values. What I do not do (and detest) is people who speak words like, "I come in peace" while mouthing Christ-centric words out of context! The days of warring crusades are behind us. That style of ignorance does not need another life!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  CB @7.1    4 weeks ago

I can see basing your worldview in terms of your faith. I have no problem with that. You, my friend, do not insist all believe in the same faith that you do. I do believe you base your faith and your worldview on "What would Jesus do/think"?

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
7.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Trout Giggles @7    4 weeks ago
That's like dipping your pizza in ranch dressing

or the pineapple on pizza argument ....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @7.2    4 weeks ago

bingo!

devangelical
PhD Principal
7.2.2  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.2.1    4 weeks ago

...pineapple only works with real canadian bacon.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Participates
8  Dismayed Patriot    4 weeks ago
"We will not back down until we have everything God has promised us,"

The bible says the meek shall inherit the earth, this woman sounds pretty haughty and greedy to me.

Boebert praised Trump's looks saying he had not aged decades like most presidents do when they leave office. "That is the anointment of God," she claimed.

No, it's the electoral college vote winner in 2016 that a majority of Americans never approved of who never took the job seriously, doesn't care about the hundreds of thousands of Americans that died during his term from a pandemic that he admittedly lied about and downplayed and arguably could have prevented tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of deaths had he just told the American people the truth at the same time he was telling Woodward. Because Trump doesn't give two shits about anything other than himself he didn't ever feel the weight and stress of the oval office as most President do who come out looking a decade older after just four years. And no doubt Trumps hair dye also has something to do with it, but anointment by God? Not a chance in hell.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9  Tessylo    4 weeks ago

"Boebert praised Trump's looks saying he had not aged decades like most presidents do when they leave office. "That is the anointment of God," she claimed.

Those Presidents actually worked hard.  All trumpturd did was watch television and play golf for four years.  

Oh FFS - he gets fatter and uglier and sweatier by the day.  

devangelical
PhD Principal
10  devangelical    4 weeks ago
Jesus has purchased

I hope he didn't have to pay too much for somebody that was giving it away when she was 14.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @10    4 weeks ago

Her daddy said she was the best!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @10.1    4 weeks ago

Is there any person on the right that can ever be mentioned without certain folks bringing sex into it?

WTF is the left's fascination with others' sex lives, anyways?

Envy??

devangelical
PhD Principal
10.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.1    4 weeks ago
WTF is the left's fascination with others' sex lives, anyways?

best to ask the anti-choice and anti-LGBTQ faction of the right wing. no? funny how only republicans are eligible for forgiveness. hypocrisy seems to be lost on most hypocrites. whyizat?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @10.1.2    4 weeks ago
best to ask the anti-choice and anti-LGBTQ faction of the right wing. no?

No, the appropriate people to ask are the ones who constantly bring it up. See posts 10 and 10.1 if you have any doubt, any doubt at all, who that may be.

funny how only republicans are eligible for forgiveness. hypocrisy seems to be lost on most hypocrites. whyizat?

WTF??

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

devangelical
PhD Principal
10.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.3    4 weeks ago

that stretch of I-70 she represents is small town colorado. she was a fixture at the rifle McD's when she worked the drive up window there 10+ years ago. the town she lives in, silt, is even smaller. count on her to be single term, since most of her uneducated supporters have had to move away to feed themselves. hopefully they moved to BF texas.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  devangelical @10.1.4    3 weeks ago

Now you are just flailing away. WTF does THAT have to do with my comment?

Ender
Professor Principal
11  Ender    4 weeks ago

There is a reason the 4th was on a Sunday this year...

Wow, she is a special kind of stoopid...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Ender @11    4 weeks ago

Yes she does seem to be unfamiliar with the workings of a calendar. 

Ender
Professor Principal
11.1.1  Ender  replied to  JohnRussell @11.1    4 weeks ago

I bet she thinks leap year is a Liberal conspiracy to steal days away...

devangelical
PhD Principal
11.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Ender @11.1.1    4 weeks ago

"those libs stole a whole day from america! stop the steal!"

Ender
Professor Principal
11.1.3  Ender  replied to  devangelical @11.1.2    4 weeks ago

I can hear it now. The secret Liberal world wide cabal in action to fuck people up with how long a year is.

devangelical
PhD Principal
11.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Ender @11.1.3    4 weeks ago

"they stole a day of pay from everyone. what did they do with all that money? that's a whole weeks pay missing every 1825 years! they thought we wouldn't notice. so sneaky. make them give it back and then fix all the calendars."

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Principal
12  Hal A. Lujah    4 weeks ago

“Purchased” is such a strange word to associate with Jesus.  I guess she’s trying to couch him as a capitalist.

Krishna
Professor Principal
12.1  Krishna  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @12    4 weeks ago

“Purchased” is such a strange word to associate with Jesus.  I guess she’s trying to couch him as a capitalist.

Actually she's poorly informed.

If anything, what Jesus preached was obviously Socialism!

Krishna
Professor Principal
12.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @12.1    4 weeks ago
If anything, what Jesus preached was obviously Socialism

Don't get me started-- there are so many things He preached to back that up.

Here's one of the first that comes to mind:

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

-Mark 10;25

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Krishna @12.1.1    3 weeks ago

Well it definitely wouldn’t be the first time the Jesus character was co-opted to suit the needs of his enemies.

freepress
Freshman Silent
13  freepress    3 weeks ago

It is a disgrace to America to have gun worshiping cult members pretending to be "Christians".