╌>

Only Half Of America's Republicans Have Been Vaccinated

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  143 comments

Only Half Of America's Republicans Have Been Vaccinated

Claire McCaskill said on Deadline White House this afternoon that only 50% of all Republicans in America have been vaccinated to this point, while 85% of Democrats have. 

This matches up correctly with recent news stories about 40 or 50 % of Republicans saying they will never get vaccinated. 

1. Why 41 percent of Republicans don’t plan to get the COVID ...

Mar 19, 2021  · Although nearly 41 million Americans   are   now fully   vaccinated   against COVID-19, one segment of the population remains steadfast in its opposition to getting the   vaccine: Republicans.  

=============================================

half of republicans is probably about 50 million people when you consider Trump got 75 million votes but some people did not vote. 

Some of these red states are likely headed for new surges, with hundreds if not thousands of deaths to come. 

All in service to Donald Trump and his personal grievance factory.  Who would have ever thought this was possible? 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Ignorance is prevailing in Trump country. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

More fake news.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago
  1. Why 41 percent of Republicans don’t plan to get the COVID ...

Mar 19, 2021  · Although nearly 41 million Americans   are   now fully   vaccinated   against COVID-19, one segment of the population remains steadfast in its opposition to getting the   vaccine: Republicans.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    3 years ago

Your math doesn't add up unless I am missing something. 50% of 50%, according to your numbers, would be 25 million. If 41 million have been vaccinated as stated, that leaves 16 million Democrats which, if that is 85% of democrats, 2022 is going to be one hell of a problem for you.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    3 years ago

That's a sweeping generalization.

Many millions of Democrats have eschewed the shots also....

including millions of illegals

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.2    3 years ago

I think you got off track somehow.  

The numbers are approximate. No one knows exactly how many Republicans there are and I was estimating. 

McCaskill cited a new survey which she said indicates only half of republicans say they have been vaccinated. 

Another 40-50% say they will never get vaccinated. 

Those numbers are what the survey says no matter what the raw number of Republicans actually is. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.4    3 years ago

Then I would posit that her 85% of dems is off. Way off. And I wouldn't say I got off track. I don't look at things and accept them at face value such as the above numbers. I read and make my own analysis of the situation. And as said, the "figgers" don't add up

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.5    3 years ago

ok

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    3 years ago

Moscow Mitch is now only encouraging people to get vaccinated because he realizes his own base is dying off and won't be able to keep him in power.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.8  bbl-1  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

Nah.  The only fake thing is the golfing blob with the foreign wife he never bangs.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.9  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago
More fake news.

WTF?

Seriously..is that the best you've got? jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.10  Krishna  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1.7    3 years ago
Moscow Mitch is now only encouraging people to get vaccinated because he realizes his own base is dying off and won't be able to keep him in power.

Actually I had been wondering when these Republican Anti-Vaxers would stop denying how serious Covid is, and stop criticizing the vaccine, etc. 

When would they wake up to the fact that a large percentage of Trumpers would believe their nonsense-- and not get vaccinated? (Which would ultimately lead to a much higher percentage of Trump supporters dying...larger that the more "pro-vaccine" Democrats?)

Self destructive rhetoric for the Republican Party.

(Although it seems that very recently many of the Anti-Vaxer Trumpistas have suddenly had a "Come to Jesus Moment"- and are now saying that their sycophants should get vaccinated....apparently some of them have finally woken up..?)

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

The Turd Reich's enablers/supporters are the super spreaders

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Posted this earlier in another thread/article but since you seem to always need to needle Trump and his supports, perhaps this is a good place for it..........

"Interesting take by a local radio host. Keep in mind, he calls both sides out when necessary His name is Vince Coakley for any naysayers.

He basically challenged Mr. Biden to be the bigger man and do what could be a major boost in vaccinations. I wish I could remember his exact words but in a nutshell he said

"Biden needs to step up and prove he is the bigger man and reach out to Donald Trump and invite him to the White House and enlist his help in getting the vaccine message out"

Vince is a smart guy.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3    3 years ago

Forget Biden. How do explain half of Republicans saying they wont get vaccinated? 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @1.3.1    3 years ago

Pig headed dumb asses. Anything else?

And why forget Biden? If he truly wants what he says he wants, what I posted is a perfectly viable avenue. Only reason that he wouldn't is the same reason you yourself wouldn't. Because Trump and "there has to be a better way to get them to get the shot than giving in and asking for his help".

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.2    3 years ago

Do you really believe trmp would go if invited?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.3    3 years ago

Hard telling. It would put him in a sort of spotlight and his ego would like that as well as the mere fact that he, as former PotUS was asked to help out his successor. It's hard to really know how he would react but one would hope, for the sake of the country and its health, that he would. To turn down the opportunity would not endear him to anyone who didn't already like the man.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.5  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.3    3 years ago

Why the hell should President Biden invite that big fat nasty pig - when that big fat nasty pig - did everything he could do to fuck up everything for President Biden?

The Turd Reich did his best to burn it all down before he waddled out the door.  President Biden is a decent guy but why the hell would he invite that pile of shit 'to enlist his help in getting the vaccine message out'?

GTFOOH.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.5    3 years ago

So Biden can look like the bigger man? Turn the other cheek? so trmp can kiss it

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.4    3 years ago

I really do think that Biden should extend the invitation. That's not going to make me very popular today.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.8  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.5    3 years ago
why the hell would he invite that pile of shit 'to enlist his help in getting the vaccine message out'?

I think you answered your own question prior to asking it. 

President Biden is a decent guy

If indeed that is the case, and there isn't much doubt about that, and he really cares about the American people as he indicates, he should buck up and pull out all the stops to get the program in gear. After all, isn't the consensus that Republicans are the majority of those not wanting the vaccine? And Trump's help could sway millions.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.9  Ender  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.7    3 years ago

I think he should. I know though that donald would turn it down.

He would just use it in some rally saying Biden needed his help or some shit.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.10  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ender @1.3.9    3 years ago

That being the case, then it would show Mr. Biden as the bigger man in this case. IF he should actually ask Mr. Trump and Trump turns it down, THAT would be a combination of egg and shit on his face.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.11  Ender  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.10    3 years ago

I agree. It would show Biden tried. After all Biden is the one saying he wants to work with everyone.

Then if donald turned it down, which I think he would, that would be the end of it.

Freewill
Junior Quiet
1.3.12  Freewill  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.8    3 years ago
And Trump's help could sway millions.

Well he already has encouraged folks to get the vaccine, so I'm not convinced that Trump is the primary reason for the refusal of many to get vaccinated.

Trump did very clearly urge all Americans in February and March to get the Covid-19 vaccine.

“I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly,” he said during a   Fox News interview   Tuesday night.
“We have our freedoms and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also,” he said. “But it is a great   vaccine  . It is a safe   vaccine  , and it is something that works.”

And that was both before and after Biden took office.  I don't know why he wouldn't say the same thing now if so asked.  I think Biden should ask him to repeat what he said earlier and see if it helps.  Worth a try. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.13  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Freewill @1.3.12    3 years ago
I think Biden should ask him to repeat what he said earlier and see if it helps.  Worth a try. 

Agreed. People forget stuff and a subtle reminder here and there is never a bad idea. It's like I tell my wife. "If I tell you I'll fix the garage door, I'll fix the garage door. No need to remind me every 3 months"

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.3.14  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.3    3 years ago

All he would do is make it about him and repeat the big lie.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.15  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.7    3 years ago

You'll always be popular to me,  no matter what the day.  I agree though.  Although we don't need any proof that President Biden is indeed the better/'bigger' man any day of the week.  

You're right, he should extend the invitation, it wouldn't hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Though we know the Turd Reich would come up something why he wouldn't meet with President Biden.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.16  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.8    3 years ago

President Biden has been pulling out all the stops 'to get the program in gear'.  I think you overestimate The Turd Reich's influence.  If he did accept President Biden's invite, his idiot/ignorant supporters would probably say they betrayed them.  

I'm not responding to you any more after this.  You can have the last word now.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @1.3.15    3 years ago

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.13    3 years ago
"If I tell you I'll fix the garage door, I'll fix the garage door. No need to remind me every 3 months"

Uh....

Fix the garage door already, Jim!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.19  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.17    3 years ago

Watch though, if President Biden does extend the invite, his detractors will say he's not sincere

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.3.20  Krishna  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3    3 years ago
Biden needs to step up and prove he is the bigger man and reach out to Donald Trump and invite him to the White House and enlist his help in getting the vaccine message out"

And of course if he did that..Trump would only be too happy to do everything he could to work together in a bi-partisan manner with the Democratic President!

/sarc

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.4  squiggy  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

Here's NBC's take. See if you can parse the blue states for us.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

No, John it exists whenever anyone believes that lie of a title up there.

" Recent polls, including our latest PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll, shows at least 41 percent of Republicans don't plan to get vaccinated."

They make that claim based on their polling???? They've told that lie for months.  There is no political persuasion for the unvaccinated, only various reasons. Nobody has any actual fingures.

I'm flaging the story for moderator revbiew.

It's what I call MISINFORMATION!

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.5.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.5    3 years ago

[deleted]

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.5.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Hallux @1.5.1    3 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5.3  Tessylo  replied to  Raven Wing @1.5.2    3 years ago

[deleted]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.5.4  Krishna  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.5    3 years ago
I'm flaging the story for moderator revbiew.

I'm sure the mods will be absolutely delighted to have you waste their time with that! 

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

And the ignorance of the African American and Hispanic Americans not yet vaccinated?  Are all of them that have not yet chosen to vaccinate Trump supporters?  What about the 900% increase in covid among unvaccinated illegal alien invaders? Are they uneducated?  The whole idea that the whole country would be vaccinated if not for Republican Trump supporters is a bald faced lie.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.6.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.6    3 years ago

The progressives here seem to really enjoy the prospect of black people dying

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.6.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.6.1    3 years ago

So it would seem!  

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.6.3  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.6    3 years ago
ignorance of the African American

Is it "ignorance"...or something else?

(When you get a chance I suggest you google the "Tuskegee Project"...)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.7  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
Claire McCaskill said on Deadline White House this afternoon that only 50% of all Republicans in America have been vaccinated to this point, while 85% of Democrats have. 

Even if those numbers are true that combined with those who have had and fought off the disease is a high enough number to have reached herd immunity.  Kids don’t often get the disease or pass it on to others.  Out of the 600,000 who died of or with covid only about 350 age under 18 in the whole country died of it or something else while having covid. This is no longer an issue.  It’s time to move on and stop using this Chinese caused disease as a tool to control the population or take our choices away from us.  We’re done and not going back!  

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.7.1  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.7    3 years ago
Even if those numbers are true that combined with those who have had and fought off the disease is a high enough number to have reached herd immunity.

Link?

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.7.2  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.7    3 years ago
Kids don’t often get the disease or pass it on to others

Ummm...not any more:

Children Now Account For 22% Of New U.S. COVID Cases. Why Is That?

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.7.3  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.7    3 years ago
as a tool to control the population or take our choices away from us.

WTF?

How, exactly, do you think the Chinese are doing that to us?

(Or do you actually believe our government is doing that to us?)

I

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Republicans have become the Death Wish Party (msn.com)

"Death Wish" was a hit movie in 1974, starring Charles Bronson as a violent vigilante. Now it's the primary motivation for the Republican Party. As of this week, in 13 states you have a legal right not merely to have a death wish but to inflict it on others by refusing to get vaccinated against COVID. In 21 more states, bills have been introduced that would limit any requirements that individuals produce evidence that they have been vaccinated. In six of those states, the laws specify that schools, including public primary and secondary schools and public colleges, cannot require coronavirus vaccines, even while the same schools continue to require vaccinations against whooping cough, polio, measles and chicken pox. 

"It seems to be kind of a mixed bag of all the things going on here — there's the limiting of requiring proof of vaccine, there's the limiting of requiring the vaccination itself, the prohibition of the mandates. So, there's a lot," Lori Tremmel Freeman, chief executive officer of the National Association of County and City Health Officials, told CNN.

These bills are being called "vaccine freedom laws," as in, you have a right to be free of the vaccines against COVID. What's not a mixed bag is the political leaning of the states. All the states where such laws are in effect are controlled by Republican governors and legislatures: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and Utah. 

You could call them the death wish states, or the Kevorkian states, after the infamous Dr. Jack Kevorkian, who was jailed for eight years after assisting a man to commit suicide who suffered from ALS, otherwise known as Lou Gehrig's disease. So if you want to enjoy your freedom to catch COVID and possibly die, those 13 states are the states for you. In six of them, you are guaranteed the freedom to subject your unvaccinated children to the virus as well. 

At the same time the Republican Party is moving to protect your right to refuse the COVID vaccine, rates of infection are on the rise across the country. According to Johns Hopkins University, the new case rate is 10 percent higher in 46 states than it was last week. According to CNN, "In 31 states,  new cases this past week are at least 50% higher  than new cases the previous week."

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told CNN that more than 99 percent of deaths from Covid in June were unvaccinated patients. CNN reports that "the vast majority of new Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths … are among unvaccinated people, doctors say."

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

In Arkansas's defense, it's not the governor pushing this shit..it's the state assembly which is full of ignorant asshats. Since the guv is a lame duck he may pass the bill, don't know.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     3 years ago

Right now in NE Florida most of the major hospitals in the Jacksonville area are now limiting the elective surgery as they are being overwhelmed with new COVID cases the vast majority of which have not be vaccinated. 

Stupid fucking morons.

Maybe Deathsantis can sell more beer koozies and t-shirts while our hospitals are getting overwhelmed. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3    3 years ago

Yeah, talk about priorities FFS

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2  bugsy  replied to  Kavika @3    3 years ago
Right now in NE Florida most of the major hospitals in the Jacksonville area are now limiting the elective surgery as they are being overwhelmed with new COVID case the vast majority of which have not be vaccina

Not really sure about that. As of today, only Baptist Health is limiting surgeries that require overnight stays, That means elective surgeries like knee replacements go on as normal.

My wife works as a ortho nurse here and her unit is always full, elective and non elective. I work in a rehab hospital and the ortho floor is full.

Now, we all have heard (and have seen on here) liberals scream about most of the unvaccinated are "Trump supporters", ie, middle aged white people. Here in northeast Florida, the vast majority of those wearing masks are blacks....hardly Trump supporters. Now, are these people vaccinated, or are they going against CDC recommendations and wearing a mask when you don't have to if you are vaccinated? My guess (and I'm usually right) , is the former.

Maybe leftists need to take a good look at their own before they accuse others....oh, wait...I forgot they are usually guilty of what they accuse others of...this one no different.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Kavika   replied to  bugsy @3.2    3 years ago
Not really sure about that. As of today, only Baptist Health is limiting surgeries that require overnight stays, That means elective surgeries like knee replacements go on as normal.   Deleted at commenter's request - sandy

I know that you and your wife work in the medical field (hospitals) and U of F had limited some elective surgeries.

Now, we all have heard (and have seen on here) liberals scream about most of the unvaccinated are "Trump supporters", ie, middle aged white people. Here in northeast Florida, the vast majority of those wearing masks are blacks....hardly Trump supporters. Now, are these people vaccinated, or are they going against CDC recommendations and wearing a mask when you don't have to if you are vaccinated? My guess (and I'm usually right) , is the former. Maybe leftists need to take a good look at their own before they accuse others....oh, wait...I forgot they are usually guilty of what they accuse others of...this one no different.

I didn't mention anything about Trump supporters, white people, nor any of the other shit you posted. If you want to address what I posted then do so, don't add the nonsense addressed to me. 

I did say DeSantis or (Deathsantis) can keep up the childish selling of the Fauci merchandise. 

Here is some info from hospitals about the number of COVID admittances.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3.2.1    3 years ago

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.2.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Kavika @3.2.1    3 years ago
I did say DeSantis or (Deathsantis) can keep up the childish selling of the Fauci merchandise.

There is an extended video on Twitter today of him telling everybody to get vaccinated.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.4  Kavika   replied to  Jack_TX @3.2.3    3 years ago

I'm sure that he did, now that the cases are rising quickly in Florida.

Yesterday we had close to 9,000 new cases which I belive was the highest in the nation.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.5  bugsy  replied to  Kavika @3.2.1    3 years ago
I didn't mention anything about Trump supporters, white people, nor any of the other shit you posted

If you thought this was directed to you, then my apologies. I was a simple add on to my comment not addressed to anyone in particular.

As far as UF Health limiting surgeries, they are not. The only thing they have done is limit visitors to one visitor to a patient at a time. This is a new policy updated yesterday.

As far as the "Deathsanitis" comment, you do know that deaths in Florida are flat, correct.

What name did you give to Cuomo of New York, who has had a far higher death rate than Florida, or are you not allowed to give childish names to democratic governors?

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.6  bugsy  replied to  Kavika @3.2.1    3 years ago
Here is some info from hospitals about the number of COVID admittances.

Never argued this, nor did I even mention it.   Not sure why you thought you needed to post that.

After all, we are only supposed to respond to what was posted to us, right?

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.7  bugsy  replied to  Kavika @3.2.1    3 years ago
Also, U of F was limiting some elective surgeries.

Why was this included in what I posted to you? I never said this.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.8  Kavika   replied to  bugsy @3.2.6    3 years ago
Never argued this, nor did I even mention it.   Not sure why you thought you needed to post that. After all, we are only supposed to respond to what was posted to us, right?

It was posted as additional information to the situation in Jacksonville concerning both Baptist and U of F hospitals. Which certainly is in keeping with the comment. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.9  Kavika   replied to  bugsy @3.2.5    3 years ago
As far as the "Deathsanitis" comment, you do know that deaths in Florida are flat, correct.

Yesterday, Florida had the highest death total of any state in the US, 58.

Since I don't live in NYC and neither do you I don't know what your fascination with it is. If you want to give him a name, feel free.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.10  bugsy  replied to  Kavika @3.2.9    3 years ago
If you want to give him a name, feel free.

Naw, I'll take the high road and be the adult here.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.11  bugsy  replied to  Kavika @3.2.8    3 years ago

Nowhere in the article did it say UF Health is limiting surgeries. In fact, this is the exact quote from the UF spokesperson (emphasis mine)

"We’re going to have to start looking at delaying elective surgeries and procedures."

Hasn't happened yet.

Plus, you added the part to my comment where you made it look like I said UF Health is limiting those surgeries.

Not a good look. Putting things that someone never said is is disingenuous at best.....a shitty way to try and get a gotcha at worst.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.12  Kavika   replied to  bugsy @3.2.11    3 years ago
Plus, you added the part to my comment where you made it look like I said UF Health is limiting those surgeries.

I didn't add anything to your comment, it was my comment that was in. If it's been added to your comment then that was a mistake when I copied it. 

I'll have a mod take it out, so it was neither a shitty way or a gotcha..

You are correct they are going to start looking at limiting some elective surgeries.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.13  Kavika   replied to  bugsy @3.2.10    3 years ago
Naw, I'll take the high road and be the adult here

Yes, of course.

shona1
PhD Quiet
3.2.14  shona1  replied to  Kavika @3.2.4    3 years ago

A/noon Kavika...What is happening in Florida?? That sounds like it is getting out of control once again..Those figures, does that include vaccinated people as well??

NSW is struggling at the moment with numbers 120 odd yesterday and 26 in Melbourne..I was there having a bone biopsy and must admit I was glad to get out of the city and back home. We have 3 States in lock down at the moment and may go on for a few more weeks...

Hope your son and his family are safe and doing OK and has a good supply of dunny paper..idiots are still panicking buying..think they would learn by now....

If everyone follows the rules etc and do the basic requirements can't go to far wrong....

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.2.15  Kavika   replied to  shona1 @3.2.14    3 years ago

Most all of the cases are non vaccinated, shona. Right now it's exploding in FL and across the US. The US had 46,000 new cases two days ago and 56,000 yesterday. Over 95% of all death are of people that are not vaccinated.

It looks like it's going to get worse because of the large number of unvaccinated people here.

The Oz family is fine and being very careful. 

Good to hear that your back home and out of Melbourne. Stay safe my friend.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.2.16  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @3.2.15    3 years ago
‘I’m sorry, but it’s too late’: Doctor says dying COVID patients ask for vaccine before intubation | myfox8.com

(NEXSTAR) – An Alabama doctor revealed in a social media post over the weekend that one of the last things she has to do before having to intubate her patients who are gravely ill with COVID-19 is often to explain why they can no longer take a vaccine.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a physician at Grandview Medical Center, says that with the spread of the delta variant she has been admitting “young healthy people” lately with very serious COVID infections.

“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine,”   Cobia wrote . “I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late. A few days later when I call time of death, I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

Cobia added that the patients and their families often try to explain the different reasons for not getting the vaccine:
“… They tell me they didn’t know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn’t get as sick. They thought it was ‘just the flu’. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can’t.” DR. BRYTNEY COBIA
Cobia   told AL.com   that despite having an effective vaccine readily available to all, it’s still hard not to sympathize with her patients who actively left themselves defenseless against a deadly virus.

“You kind of go into it thinking, ‘Okay, I’m not going to feel bad for this person, because they make their own choice,’” Cobia said. “But then you actually see them, you see them face to face, and it really changes your whole perspective, because they’re still just a person that thinks that they made the best decision that they could with the information that they have, and all the misinformation that’s out there.”

When it comes to the percentage of residents who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, Alabama is tied with Mississippi for the lowest vaccination rate – 34 percent – according to   Johns Hopkins data .

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.17  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3.2.13    3 years ago

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.18  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.16    3 years ago

220839487_5343722862387391_4529293022617288543_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=mcIVgYalE_gAX_zzpLi&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=7c513625eeb4b2200c5a47802abdb754&oe=60FED987

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.2.19  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @3.2.1    3 years ago

He saw how Trump made money off of the gullible so now he doing it also.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.20  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3.2.4    3 years ago

"I'm sure that he did, now that the cases are rising quickly in Florida.

Yesterday we had close to 9,000 new cases which I belive was the highest in the nation"

Yeah and after promoting that ridiculous merch of beer coozies and something to the effect of Don't Fauci me.

Fucking hypocrite.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.21  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3.2.13    3 years ago

I know who always takes the high road and that is you Kavika.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.22  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.2.19    3 years ago

MAGA

MaipulatingAmericasGullibleAssholes

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.23  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @3.2.10    3 years ago

Pffffft.  That's impossible

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2.24  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.22    3 years ago

DEMS 

DumbEgoManiacalSavages

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.25  Krishna  replied to  bugsy @3.2    3 years ago
My guess (and I'm usually right)

WTF?

Why didn't you tell us sooner?

We all could have benefitted from your great wisdom long ago!

jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.26  Krishna  replied to  bugsy @3.2.5    3 years ago
who has had a far higher death rate

That was long ago-- at or near the beginning of the Pandemic. For a specific reason that didn't much apply elsewhere.

I don't regularly check the numbers now, but I believe that recently Florida has some of largest number of new cases...and New York state some of the lowest.

(But I could be wrong...perhaps someone more familiar with the current situations in NY and FL could tell us..?)

JBB
Professor Principal
3.2.27  JBB  replied to  Krishna @3.2.26    3 years ago

97% of hospitalized in NYC are unvaccinated. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.28  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.16    3 years ago
A few days later when I call time of death, I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

Good advice.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.29  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.16    3 years ago
“… They tell me they didn’t know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn’t get as sick. They thought it was ‘just the flu’. But they were wrong.

Hmmm... I wonder what media outlet they watched...to get their news from?

('Tis a mystery indeed jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif )

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.30  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.16    3 years ago
Alabama is tied with Mississippi for the lowest vaccination rate – 34 percent – according to   Johns Hopkins data .

But...but... whaddaboud .... New York?

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2.31  Krishna  replied to  JBB @3.2.27    3 years ago
97% of hospitalized in NYC are unvaccinated. 

I would guess that the percentage is the same for those who have died from Covid.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4  Greg Jones    3 years ago

Bottom line.

If you're worried about getting, Covid, get the shots

Otherwise, it's personal choice.

No government mandates

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1  bbl-1  replied to  Greg Jones @4    3 years ago

Sure.  Your bottom line would be to refuse service in WW2 because it is a government mandate and and one's personal choice would allow them to aid the Nazis.  How many ways and how many levels would an American want this?  Answer; All ways or no ways.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1    3 years ago

Funny, don't remember the left being upset over those that refused to serve in Vietnam, including one Bill Clinton that was elected president. Same government mandate to serve there, as if WW2.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  bbl-1  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.1    3 years ago

I am Vietnam veteran.  68-69.  B Troop 7/17 Air Cavalry 3rd 506th 101st Airborne.  Take your drivel and peddle it to the Russians.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  Jack_TX  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1    3 years ago
Your bottom line would be to refuse service in WW2 because it is a government mandate and and one's personal choice would allow them to aid the Nazis.

That may be the worst analogy on the internet today.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.2    3 years ago

I served 23 yrs to include Desert Storm.  Thank you for your service.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.2    3 years ago
"I am Vietnam veteran.  68-69.  B Troop 7/17 Air Cavalry 3rd 506th 101st Airborne.  Take your drivel and peddle it to the Russians."

jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

Those armchair warriors got some hell of a nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.4    3 years ago

And to you Paula

jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.7  bbl-1  replied to  Jack_TX @4.1.3    3 years ago

Truth bites doesn't it?  The MAGA 'freedom riders'.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.7    3 years ago

I just put him on ignore.  Should do wonders for my high blood pressure.  His deflections and nonsense are tiresome

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.7    3 years ago

ManipulatingAmericasGullibleAssholes

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.6    3 years ago

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @4    3 years ago
If you're worried about getting, Covid, get the shots Otherwise, it's personal choice.

Actually, even if you don't get the shots-- that also a personal choice!

(And despite the fear mongering of Fox News to the contrary not withstanding-- you are correct-- there is no government mandate)

Freewill
Junior Quiet
5  Freewill    3 years ago

Ms. McCaskill's numbers are a bit exaggerated / skewed likely for political effect, but the studies do show a gap in the vaccination rates between counties that voted for Trump and those that voted for Biden.

Certainly a gap, and growing, but nothing near the numbers indicated by Ms. McCaskill. Interestingly enough, neither group is over 50% vaccinated as of July 6.  

I realize it is popular to blame Trump for this gap, and it might be partially warranted, but Trump did very clearly urge all Americans in February and March to get the Covid-19 vaccine.

“I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly,” he said during a  Fox News interview  Tuesday night.
“We have our freedoms and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also,” he said. “But it is a great  vaccine . It is a safe  vaccine , and it is something that works.”

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Freewill @5    3 years ago

This just up....

Florida now accounts for nearly a quarter of all new COVID-19 cases in the United States

I don't think it will stop there. Given DeSantis' ineptitude in handling the COVID-19 and additional mutations up to this point, there is sure to be many more innocent deaths for him to explain. Which of course he will blame the Democrats, as like Trump, he will not take the blame for his own failures.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @5.1    3 years ago

When does Joe Biden and his Administration come in line for any responsibility?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    3 years ago

When does Joe Biden and his Administration come in line for any responsibili

Never,ever.  

Desantis is  a villain  despite Florida being below average for covid deaths with such an old population, and infection numbers are now back at the levels that they were having  meltdowns about Trump last year with nary a peep about Biden.

It’s insane to me how partisanship has ruined some progressives brains.

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.3  JBB  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.2    3 years ago

As if Covid infections, hospitalizations and deaths were not currently soaring in Florida thanks to Desantis' abysmal leadership and half of the Florida gop not being vaccinated!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  JBB @5.1.3    3 years ago

Thanks for proving my point.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.1.5  Raven Wing  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    3 years ago

When does Donald Trump come in line for any responsibility? It all started on his watch.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Raven Wing @5.1.5    3 years ago

"When does Donald Trump come in line for any responsibility? It all started on his watch."

History appeared to stop the day The Turd Reich waddled out of the White House.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @5.1.5    3 years ago
When does Donald Trump come in line for any responsibility? It all started on his watch.

Progressive liberals have been blaming Trump for well over a year now, haven't you heard?

But MY question wasn't about Trump, it was about Biden.

Nice non-answer, btw.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.8  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    3 years ago

200,000 covid deaths on his watch so far and counting since 20 Jan. 2021.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.9  XXJefferson51  replied to  Raven Wing @5.1.5    3 years ago

Even if those numbers in the hit piece article are true, that combined with those who have had and fought off the disease is a high enough number to have helped us reach herd immunity.  Kids don’t often get the disease or pass it on to others.  Out of the 600,000 who died of or with covid only about 350 age under 18 in the whole country died of it or something else while having covid. This is no longer an issue.  It’s time for us to move on and stop using this Chinese caused disease as a tool to control the population or take our choices away from us.  We’re done and not going back!  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.8    3 years ago
200,000 covid deaths on his watch so far and counting since 20 Jan. 2021.

Wrong. The count is 53,235 since Jan 2021. 

And what should we do about that? Force people to take the vaccine?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.11  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.9    3 years ago

We are nowhere near herd immunity. To be at herd immunity, 95% has to be vaccinated. 

To even come close, we need full approval by the FDA. Then it can be mandated like we do with measles and mumps. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Freewill @5    3 years ago

Trump is right!  The Trump vaccine is effective.  

Hallux
Masters Principal
5.2.1  Hallux  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.2    3 years ago

Then you should seed articles about it, your pal Jesus would.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.2.2  Split Personality  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.2    3 years ago

I for one eagerly await your wholehearted  efforts to post seeds encouraging people to get vaccinated

regardless of who approves it.

Because it's the right thing to do for your fellow human beans.......

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

At this rate, the R base will be reduced before the 22 elections.  Natural selection at its best.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.1  bbl-1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6    3 years ago

Yeah.  The lemmings following the lead lemming who side tracks to the golf course.

devangelical
Professor Principal
7  devangelical    3 years ago

bfd.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

It’s ok.  They’ll just get to heaven a little faster than they planned.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8    3 years ago

Picture St Peter turning them away at the gate because of no proof of vaccination.jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

219758753_3967243060040130_8872031406928772974_n.jpg

Kavika
Professor Principal
10  Kavika     3 years ago

Here is an interesting graph/chart, it shows by state the number of people vaccinated. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @10    3 years ago

Low percentage states are also suppressing voting rites.  As more and more of their citizens die, it is also voter suppression.

Krishna
Professor Expert
10.2  Krishna  replied to  Kavika @10    3 years ago
Here is an interesting graph/chart, it shows by state the number of people vaccinated. 

Interesting statistics.

I took a very quick look-- the top ten states, with the highest rate of vaccination, are allpredominently Democratic states.

And the  10 states with the lowest vaccination rates are all predominantly Republican.

(I did it quickly I might have made a mistake or two> Not sure about how NH votes-- used to be pretty mainly Republican, not sure if its changed? Also Maine. Virginia used to be part of the really solid "Solid South"-- but that's been changing...)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

At this point I've come to the conclusion that if the conservatives/Republicans/Trump*suckers/religiousfanatics/right-wingers want to commit suicide, then reasonable Americans should let them do it. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
11.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @11    3 years ago

Just like those who refused to get vaccinated and among those who spread the lies that the vaccines were killers, didn't work, that the COVID-19 was a joke. Then when they did get the COVID-19, or one of its variants, they realized that it was no joke and begged to get the vaccination. However, the Doctors could only tell them that at that point it was too late to get vaccinated.

Even though some of the GOP'ers are not declaring that the COVID-19 and its variants could be killers, and urging their base to get vaccinated. But, for many of their base that they lied to about the vaccine it was too late for them.

While they may get away with the deaths they caused with their lies about the vaccines here on Earth, the Creator will not go easy on them.

bccrane
Freshman Silent
11.2  bccrane  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @11    3 years ago

If we go by the percentages of 50% Republicans and 85% Democrat and the current rate of vaccinations is close to 58% then the real problem is with the independents at a 40%.   Or as pointed out earlier there are far fewer Democrats than many believe.

Krishna
Professor Expert
11.2.1  Krishna  replied to  bccrane @11.2    3 years ago
Or as pointed out earlier there are far fewer Democrats than many believe.

Just, exacltly, how many Democrats do people believe they are?

And BTW-- how do we know what people believe? Do you know what I believe (about how many Democrats there are?)>

Do you know, specifically, what any NT user believes about how many Democrats there are?

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
11.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @11    3 years ago
At this point I've come to the conclusion that if the conservatives/Republicans/Trump*suckers/religiousfanatics/right-wingers want to commit suicide, then reasonable Americans should let them do it.

Sounds like you agree with them that the best course of action is for everybody to piss off and leave them alone. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11.3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Jack_TX @11.3    3 years ago

I guess people are just concerned that the anti-vaxers have become "Typhoid Marys" (which I believe they have become).

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
11.3.2  Jack_TX  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @11.3.1    3 years ago
I guess people are just concerned that the anti-vaxers have become "Typhoid Marys" (which I believe they have become).

There just isn't a lot of statistical evidence to suggest that's happening.

The statistics tell us that the vaccines are crazy effective and that getting one will almost surely prevent you from dying from Covid.  Which is liberating, because now I don't need to care whether or not anybody else had their shot.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11.3.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Jack_TX @11.3.2    3 years ago

Statistics?  Who cares about statistics when the issue is politics?  For me, it's just a constant reminder of the attitude of Ebeneezer Scrooge (before the spirits visited him).

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
11.3.4  Jack_TX  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @11.3.3    3 years ago
Who cares about statistics when the issue is politics? 

Was Typhoid Mary in politics? Or were we talking about disease?  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11.3.5  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Jack_TX @11.3.4    3 years ago

Typhoid Mary was an historical disease superspreader -  same as those in America who refuse to be vaccinated and/or refuse to follow the guidelines to prevent the spreading of the virus.  The title of this article indicates a certain connection between Republicans and anti-vaxxers who don't give a shit if they become "Typhoid Marys".

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
11.3.6  Jack_TX  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @11.3.5    3 years ago
Typhoid Mary was an historical disease superspreader

Obviously.

-  same as those in America who refuse to be vaccinated and/or refuse to follow the guidelines to prevent the spreading of the virus.  The title of this article indicates a certain connection between Republicans and anti-vaxxers who don't give a shit if they become "Typhoid Marys".

Yeah....well... in any discussion about the spread of disease, statistics matter very, very much.

So the answer to your question "who cares about statistics?" would be "anyone who wants to discuss a topic intellectually instead of just emotionally".

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11.3.7  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Jack_TX @11.3.6    3 years ago

But Jack, if statistics had been taken SERIOUSLY by Americans, America would be pretty well free of the virus by now.  Obviously the emotional reliance in personal rights and freedoms was more important to Americans than statistics, and that's what caused the astronomical number of infections, deaths and the now steadily increasing numbers of infections throughout America.

Krishna
Professor Expert
11.4  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @11    3 years ago

I wouldn't be at all surprised if some Democrats would want to go beyond "merely letting them do it". 

Let them do it? Heck maybe some Dems think that they should try to actually convince their Republican friends not to get the vaccine!

(A possible alternate route to actually making America great again? jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif )

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11.4.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @11.4    3 years ago
"(A possible alternate route to actually making America great again? )"

Or as Scrooge had said, it would reduce the excess population.

freepress
Freshman Silent
12  freepress    3 years ago

While so many Democrats are advocating for people to get the vaccines to protect themselves and their families regardless of political party, far too many Republicans advocate against the vaccines while their own voting base gets sick or they die. How is that winning? How is that making America strong? Democrats want everyone to get the vaccine and be provided access free of charge to save our economy and our people.

We can disagree on politics all day long, but if a larger number of contrary Republican and Libertarian voters fail to get the vaccine and larger percentage of them die how is that making America great? Public Health and Safety should not be used as a political game. Our children who do not vote or pick a political party are at risk of illness because their parents are embracing politics over health and safety. 

Everyone to be safe should get vaccinated unless their doctor says otherwise, and to survive the pandemic which is not over yet.

You can't argue politics from the ICU or the great beyond. 

bccrane
Freshman Silent
12.1  bccrane  replied to  freepress @12    3 years ago

This matches up correctly with recent news stories about 40 or 50 % of Republicans saying they will never get vaccinated. 

You do realize this is a hit piece to shame republicans, you see how it tries to clarify the 50% R's while not mentioning anything about the 85% D's and then doesn't even mention Independents.  If you make the claim that D's outnumber R's by a wide margin then we should be at or above the 70% vaccinated rate already, but here we are at near 58%.  So are the D's all that numerous or is it the Independents dragging the percentage down?  Or are the D numbers selectively picking groups of people to be excluded from their base to up the percentage of D's vaccinated to shame the R's?

You showed the graph above that shows the R's aren't really that far behind the D's in vaccinations.

Krishna
Professor Expert
12.1.1  Krishna  replied to  bccrane @12.1    3 years ago

You might want to check out the information Kavika supplied in comment # 10, above:

Hospital Review

Krishna
Professor Expert
12.2  Krishna  replied to  freepress @12    3 years ago
far too many Republicans advocate against the vaccines while their own voting base gets sick or they die. How is that winning?

Well I've observed that many (not all of course) Trump supporters aren't exactly "the sharpest knives in the drawer"...if ya catch my drift!

Just recently some anti-vaxer Trump sycophants were touting the dangers of the vaccine, of pretending that getting the vaccine might be going along with some "liberal agenda" {gasp!} .Or that choosing to get vaccinated was actually giving up one's "freedom of choice".

But recently many of these same folks apparently started to realize that if many Republicans refused to get vaccinated- - while many Dems were choosing to get vaccinated---well, over time the Republican death toll would rise more than the Dems. 

Over time that might decrease Republicans' chances at the polls...

DUH!

Krishna
Professor Expert
12.3  Krishna  replied to  freepress @12    3 years ago

Public Health and Safety should not be used as a political game.

Hmmm...interesting concept!

Interesting concept indeed!!

I wonder if former President Trump is aware of that?

(Perhaps we should tell him, eh?)

Krishna
Professor Expert
12.3.1  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @12.3    3 years ago

Public Health and Safety should not be used as a political game.

Hmmm...interesting concept!

Interesting concept indeed!!

I wonder if former President Trump is aware of that?

(Perhaps we should tell him, eh?)

And while we're at it, perhaps we should tell Sean Hannity about that.

You know-- the guy who the beginning of the Pandemic said this about Covid-19:

This is the Democrats' latest hoax.

And Tucker Carlson.:

And Laura Ingraham.

And so many more . . .....