╌>

Trump Calling For Pence To Carry Out Eastman's Coup Plan In His Jan 6 Speech To The Mob

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  3 comments

Trump Calling For Pence To Carry Out Eastman's Coup Plan In His Jan 6 Speech To The Mob

To quote Donald Trump on the morning of Jan 6

"...And Rudy, you did a great job. He's got guts. You know what? He's got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican Party. He's got guts. He fights, he fights.

And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two.  (Eastman and Giuliani had spoken to the Jan 6 crowd just prior to Trump)

John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And I actually, I just spoke to Mike. I said: "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

Transcript Of Trump's Speech At Rally Before Capitol Riot : NPR

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

How anyone can still think Trump didnt approve of or want the Eastman plan executed is beyond rational debate at this point. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

His attempt at trying to evoke executive privilege is a total joke.  Only one person can do that and it is the sitting POTUS.  Biden is right to say as if.  It is time to arrest Trump for the smaller provable crimes on a no bail warrant.  The laundry list of his crimes is so long, it could take months to try him for those.  In the meanwhile, they can put together the cases for the more serious ones and just drag his fat ass back to court as many times as needed in his orange jump suit to be tried on those.  Impose sentences that will keep him behind bars for as long as possible until the final and most important charge is brought...treason.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
2  al Jizzerror    3 years ago

SEDITION!

Trump and his co-conspirators in the attempted coup should all be charged with sedition.