╌>

A Resounding Defeat for democrats

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  132 comments

A  Resounding Defeat for democrats
Winsome Sears elected Lt Gov Va, “What you are looking at is the American Dream!”

Glen Youngkin has now won Virginia’s gubernatorial contest becoming the first Republican to win a statewide election in the Old Dominion since 2009. The Associated Press called the race at 12:37 a.m. ET. There could also be a clean sweep in Virginia by Republicans as the state could now have a Republican Lt Governor and Attorney General and a Republican plurality in the lower House.. This was the race that the democrats were intent on winning. They pulled out all the stops bringing in former president Obama, Stacey Abrams, Kamala Harris and even Joe Biden. It was a major upset and as of 12:51 AM EST there may be an even bigger upset in New Jersey.

This race turned the day that Terry McAuliffe said “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.At that time early votes had been cast, so this defeat could have even been bigger. Much can be learned from this election. While McAuliffe used the democrat playbook and tried to make it about Trump, Youngkin wisely made it about the issue of education playing out in Virginia. He was rewarded with 57% of the vote of white women. Suburban moms help decide this one and Youngkin has written the new playbook for Republicans. He was also careful with Trump - while he said he was “honored” to receive Trump’s endorsement after winning the convention, he chose not to appear with Trump on the campaign trail.

It was Plato who said "the two most important things are who gets to teach the children and what do they teach them.

The people of Virginia have won the first victory over the radical left.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

America is back!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

[removed]

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Sunshine  replied to  devangelical @1.1    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.1    3 years ago

The moment we got the word from Fox News very own Aishah Hasnie, the wailing began!

64999151_442123509699263_4445908296762569238_n-1-1.jpg

Remember what Kamala said a few days ago?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

Seems like the Dems brought out all the people they did not need and wound up getting bit in the butt as a result.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.2    3 years ago

They made it a national election. Either way the people wanted them out.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2  Gsquared    3 years ago

Sadly for America, the radical reactionaries scored a victory in Virginia.

Every win by a Republican is a step towards the end of our democracy and the destruction of the American way of life.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @2    3 years ago
Every win by a Republican is a step towards the end of our democracy and the destruction of the American way of life.

C'mon, man. That excuse gets used almost as often as I have heard "The GOP is dead".

BTW, pretty nice voter turnout in Virginia. Seems like maybe Democrats don't win when voters turn out.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Gsquared  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    3 years ago

It's not an excuse for anything.  It's a statement of fact.  Weird that you somehow interpret it as an excuse.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.1    3 years ago

Fact? What world are you posting from?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.2    3 years ago
What world are you posting from?

A world inhabited by one person?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.1    3 years ago
It's a statement of fact. 

Bullshit, of course.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    3 years ago

So much for melodrama by Democrats...

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.6  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.3    3 years ago

And a very paranoid one at that....

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
2.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Gsquared @2    3 years ago

Every win by a Republican is a step towards the reestablishment of our republic and the reinvigoration of the American way of life.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Nowhere Man @2.2    3 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
2.2.3  Nowhere Man  replied to  Kathleen @2.2.2    3 years ago

Nice to see you too Kath, 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.3  Jack_TX  replied to  Gsquared @2    3 years ago
Sadly for America, the radical reactionaries scored a victory in Virginia.

So... suburban mom's are "radical reactionaries", but this:

Isn't radical at all...

Riiiiight.

That's so batshit its hilarious.

That's gotta be 4 Saimese on the Crazy Cat Lady Scale of Batshittery.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.3.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Jack_TX @2.3    3 years ago

"Sadly for America, the radical reactionaries scored a victory in Virginia."

Yep, ain't it cool?😁

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.4  Sparty On  replied to  Gsquared @2    3 years ago

Lol .... American parents are radical reactionaries?

Now that IS funny

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Gsquared @2    3 years ago
Every win by a Republican is a step towards the end of our democracy and the destruction of the American way of life

And exactly how will this come about?  

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
2.6  goose is back  replied to  Gsquared @2    3 years ago
Every win by a Republican is a step towards the end of our democracy

Sure........lets stay with the open borders policy, paying trillions of dollars for everything it takes to get Democrats elected, along with teaching our youth that America is a horrible country.  Yeah, its a Republican problem. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

Maybe America should start to celebrate The Day of the Dead as well as nations to the south, because I think that America may soon have to say Kaddish. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
3.1  charger 383  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    3 years ago

We will stick with the 4th of July, Independence Day 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
3.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    3 years ago
Maybe America should start to celebrate The Day of the Dead as well as nations to the south, because I think that America may soon have to say Kaddish. 

We already do brother, it's called Halloween.. (but without the religious overtones) As far as Kaddish, giving Thanks to God is already part and parcel of the fabric of this nation no matter the religious format...

We are already there My friend, have been for centuries...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

I also want to note that 5 states had defunding the police on the ballot and that also went up in flames.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    3 years ago

That's because it's radical nonsense.

Always has been

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    3 years ago

But the woke don't seem to know it. They think they're rational human beings.

In those votes it was black residents that demanded police protection.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    3 years ago
But the woke don't seem to know it.

They put the "D" in TDS.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.2    3 years ago

And the "V" in Virginia which they won't forget anytime soon.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

FDPpIbFUcAAXzcu?format=jpg&name=small

Republican Glenn Youngkin was elected Virginia's next governor Wednesday, defeating former Governor Terry McAuliffe in a demoralizing setback for Democrats ahead of next year's nationwide congressional elections. ‘We will change the trajectory of this commonwealth,’ Youngkin said!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

BREAKING: Michelle Wu has won Boston's mayoral race, breaking a 199-year streak of white, male city leaders to become the city's first woman and first person of color elected to the post. npr.org

wbnh6Aqz?format=jpg&name=small

And in New York
Republicans win 4 NYC council seats https:// trib.al/LAlYyKH

FDPwvqXXMAAlIBR?format=jpg&name=small

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    3 years ago

You do know that Ms Wu is a Democrat, don't you?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    3 years ago

Do you know anything about the Boston Mayoral election?  Both candidates were democrats. The only point I was making is that it was the first time Boston had a female non-white Mayor.

For those interested:

Michelle Wu   defeated   Annissa Essaibi George   in the nonpartisan mayoral election in   Boston, Massachusetts , on November 2, 2021. Both candidates were at-large city councilors, and both received   endorsements   from Democratic officials and groups that tend to back Democrats.

Media outlets described Wu as the more progressive candidate and Essaibi George as the more moderate one. [4] [5] [6] [7]   Essaibi George said that she did "not neatly fit in a box." [8]  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.1    3 years ago

Why do they always assume no one else can read articles or listen to news?????

charger 383
Professor Silent
7  charger 383    3 years ago

Northern Virginia, Richmond, Charlottesville and some of Norfolk area went for McAuliffe and rest of state was for Youngkin.  Urban vs Rural 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  charger 383 @7    3 years ago

But this time Youngkin made inroads into the suburbs and he got a lot of those suburban women back for the GOP.

charger 383
Professor Silent
7.1.1  charger 383  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1    3 years ago

My county was 74.7  Youngkin and 24.7 McAuliffe,  Rural area in Shenandoah Valley

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  charger 383 @7.1.1    3 years ago

A lot of confederate flags flying proudly today I bet. 

charger 383
Professor Silent
7.1.3  charger 383  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    3 years ago

They have the right to do that and it does not bother me.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  charger 383 @7.1.3    3 years ago

Only racists fly confederate flags in 2021. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  charger 383 @7.1.3    3 years ago

Doesn't bother the majority of people. Well those who know that it isn't a racist thing to do. Hell there are some in this country, and even in Congress, who think the US flag is racist.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1.5    3 years ago

The Confederacy was a white supremacist entity. Of course the confederate flag is racist. How fucking dumb are people in this country? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    3 years ago

That's another thing democrats should have learned from this - playing the race card no longer works!

Snuffy
Professor Participates
7.1.8  Snuffy  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.7    3 years ago

I would hope they have learned that...   

Winsome Sears elected is the first black woman elected to the Lt Governor spot,  and she's a Republican.

Jason Miyares elected as the Attorney General,  he's Latino and also a Republican.

But I suspect that we will continue to have the race card played for the next 12 months.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @7.1.8    3 years ago
But I suspect that we will continue to have the race card played for the next 12 months.

The squad is already blaming moderate democrats.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
7.1.10  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1    3 years ago
But this time Youngkin made inroads into the suburbs and he got a lot of those suburban women back for the GOP.

But , only for this single election , as a caution , each election has its own differences and results vary .

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.11  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @7.1.10    3 years ago

No Mark I think parents all over the country aquired the fear of God this past year. It's going to stay with them.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.12  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.11    3 years ago

The COVID effect.  

More parents started paying more attention to what their kids were being taught because they were at home and not at school.   And they didn't like what they saw.

A pandemic silver lining if you will.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.13  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @7.1.12    3 years ago

The pandemic giveth and it taketh away!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
7.1.14  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.7    3 years ago
That's another thing democrats should have learned from this - playing the race card no longer works!

The reactionary won in Virginia using the racist CRT propaganda B.S.  

That's one thing republicans know very well - playing the race card works!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.14    3 years ago
The reactionary won in Virginia using the racist CRT propaganda B.S.   That's one thing republicans know very well - playing the race card works!

Looks like someone hasn't paid ANY attention at all to the race and is parroting what CNN or MSNBC sold them!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.16  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.14    3 years ago

We now know one thing for sure - CRT will not be taught in the red state of Virginia's school system!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.17  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.16    3 years ago

It was never taught in Virginia. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.18  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.17    3 years ago

Perrie, the proof is right here on NT:

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.19  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.18    3 years ago

That is not proof. A little girl came home and told a story. When I taught that happened nearly daily. Children make up stories, and they often pick up on what is going on in the house and repeat it. Show me CRT in the curriculum and I'll believe it. I've looked and I don't see it there.

That is the 1st grade curriculum.

Here is the entire one:

Nada a word of CRT. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.20  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.19    3 years ago
A little girl came home and told a story.

Two other girls came home with a story - they were raped in the school restroom.

The school board hid it and denied it.

I'll take the innocent little girls word.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.21  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.20    3 years ago

There is evidence of rape. School boards don't hide things. Superintendents and principles do.

The little girl's words do not match up with what is being taught in the school. And if it did, where are the other children who were in the class, coming forward? 

You do realize that is how it goes when something questionable happens in class. Parents talk and come forward. Principles investigate a child's claim. This is normal protocol in school. 

Sorry, more likely, her parents talked about CRT at home and how they felt about it and the kid processed it that way.

btw... it was innocent little girls who got a whole pile of women killed as witches in Salem... and they lied.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.22  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.21    3 years ago
School boards don't hide things. Superintendents and principles do.

"Loudoun County Public Schools in Northern Virginia is being accused of covering up allegations that a boy in late May sexually assaulted a ninth grade girl in her school’s restroom—the nightmare scenario so often described by opponents of radical transgender school policies. 

The school system   allegedly covered up   the incident by transferring the male student to a neighboring school where police said he was arrested after sexually assaulting another student."

We are not alking about school board members from the 1950's. We are talking about ideologues who were pushing transgender policies.

The little girl's words do not match up with what is being taught in the school

Where is your proof of what was being taught there?

And if it did, where are the other children who were in the class, coming forward? 

Six year olds are going to come forward?  For them anything they are being taught is the right thing.

You do realize that is how it goes when something questionable happens in class. Parents talk and come forward. Principles investigate a child's claim. This is normal protocol in school. 

There is nothing normal in public schools today, including the fact that they are failing to educate.

Sorry, more likely, her parents talked about CRT at home and how they felt about it and the kid processed it that way.

Sorry, Perrie that is simply an opinion. I can't share that opinion because education has become so politicized. That school board? They have been incredibly dishonest.

btw... it was innocent little girls who got a whole pile of women killed as witches in Salem... and they lied.

Lol...Salem MA was very busy just before Halloween. There is one thing you and I can agree on - NOW there won't be any CRT taught in Virginia schools!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.23  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.22    3 years ago

I am aware of what the school district is being accused of covering up. By law, transgender people are supposed to have equal rights. That has nothing to do with ideology. If a straight boy had been accused of rape, there probably would have been a cover up to, if that is how things go there. You are conflating two things together... 

Where is your proof of what was being taught there?

Vic, I provided the actual curriculum here: 7.1.19    That is my proof.

Six year olds are going to come forward?  For them anything they are being taught is the right thing.

Wrong. My daughters told me what they were being taught in school. I only had an issue once, and I brought it to the school's attention.

There is nothing normal in public schools today, including the fact that they are failing to educate.

That is your opinion. You are making a sweeping generalization of all schools. My kids' school got them into John's Hopkins (a little bit of their brains helped). 

Sorry, Perrie that is simply an opinion.

Yes it is which is why I said, " more likely,". 

NOW there won't be any CRT taught in Virginia schools!

Repeating an opinion doesn't make it more true. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.24  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.23    3 years ago
You are conflating two things together... 

I'm not conflating any thing, Perrie. The school board wanted a trangender policy and disregarded what parents wanted. Furthermore:

"In 2020, the Democrat-controlled Virginia General Assembly voted for — and Democrat Governor Ralph Northam signed — a law that made it easier to sexually exploit and abuse children in public schools by removing the requirement to report instances of sexual battery, stalking, violation of a protective order, and violent threats occurring on school property."

Vic, I provided the actual curriculum here:  7.1.19     That is my proof.

Is that supposed to be Virginia? That's broad enough to utilize CRT. Take this:

➤Critical Thinker: Make connections
between past and present by
explaining where their grandparents
are from and how their ancestors'
culture impacts their lives.

I could do a lot of improvising with that.

Wrong. My daughters told me what they were being taught in school. I only had an issue once, and I brought it to the school's attention.

Then why don't you believe this woman's daughter?

That is your opinion. You are making a sweeping generalization of all schools. 

American public schools are failing:

My kids' school got them into John's Hopkins (a little bit of their brains helped). 

My kids did ok too. That doesn't mean anything regarding the overall state of the public school system

Yes it is which is why I said, " more likely,". 

Which is why my guess is that the educated professionals are lying and cheating again!

Repeating an opinion doesn't make it more true. 

That is not an opinion. Last night Virginia became a red state and Glenn Yougkin is it's Governor. He will keep his pledge. I'm sure the fireworks in the VA public school system are about to go off.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
7.1.25  Jack_TX  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.18    3 years ago
Perrie, the proof is right here on NT:

Vic....

There is no universe in which one very little girl getting confused constitutes "proof" of anything.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
7.1.26  Jack_TX  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.20    3 years ago
Two other girls came home with a story - they were raped in the school restroom.The school board hid it and denied it.I'll take the innocent little girls word.

You're still trying to compare 14 year olds and physical assault to a 6 year old and curricular comprehension.

You obviously have the right to allow your politics to cause you to make stupid decisions, but just understand that is absolutely what you're doing.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.27  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.24    3 years ago

Vic,

You would have to find me the law that they are talking about since anything that comes off of that news site, is highly politicized and hardly unbiased as this quote shows:

For example, California has long been a “leader” when it comes to the making it easier to sexually exploit and abuse children. From laws mandating unlimited access to abortion services to laws advancing the LGBT agenda , the Golden State never fails to run out of finding new ways to feed its deviant desires.

As to the circulium, you quoted this part:

➤Critical Thinker: Make connections
between past and present by
explaining where their grandparents
are from and how their ancestors'
culture impacts their lives.

In early childhood education, those are nothing more than guideline questions that are age-appropriate. Furthermore, you seemed to have missed the entire context:

● What is my history? Where are
my grandparents from? My
parents? Where was I born?
● How is my life different from
that of my grandparents?
● How has my history made a
difference in how I speak, look
or celebrate special events?

Skills Focus and the Five
Cs:
➤Contributor/Collaborator:
Demonstrate good citizenship by:
a) focusing on fair play, exhibiting
good sportsmanship, helping
others, and treating others with
respect;
b) recognizing the purpose of rules
and practicing self-control;
c) working hard in school;
d) taking responsibility for one’s own
actions;
e) valuing honesty and truthfulness
in oneself and others; and

f) participating in classroom
decision making through voting;
g) getting along with all people even
if they are different from me.

These have been basic building blocks for 1st grade for as long as I have taught. It is teaching them to be good citizens in the class to prepare to be good citizens later on in life. Nowhere does it say, that a child is a bad person because they were born white. It doesn't even hint at race.

The Federalist is a big proponent of school vouchers, so of course, they are going to say that public schools are failing. Do you know where they fail the most? Poor schools and that is across the board, no matter the race.  

NOW there won't be any CRT taught in Virginia schools! Repeating an opinion doesn't make it more true. 

Please quote me in context. My point is that there is no CRT currently being taught in the state of Virginia. So of course it follows suit that Glenn Yougkin , will continue down that path. And I am sure nothing will happen since there was nothing to happen, other than politicize a make-believe boogieman.

Red state or blue state makes no difference to me. What does is real issues and this issue was manufactured.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.28  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    3 years ago
A lot of confederate flags flying proudly today I bet. 

Why would you bet that?

Democrats didn't win!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.29  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.4    3 years ago
Only racists fly confederate flags in 2021. 

How did you ever come to that conclusion?

Please present your evidence for such a farce of a claim.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.30  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.6    3 years ago
How fucking dumb are people in this country? 

Some of them are dumb enough to make EVERYTHING about race and talk nonstop about it and slavery.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.31  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @7.1.14    3 years ago
The reactionary won in Virginia using the racist CRT propaganda B.S.   That's one thing republicans know very well - playing the race card works!

Only bullshit is that statement.

Democrats always bring up race. They seem obsessed with it.

charger 383
Professor Silent
7.1.32  charger 383  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.30    3 years ago

and that is past being annoying

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.33  Texan1211  replied to  charger 383 @7.1.32    3 years ago

And what is really funny in this case is that they are accusing Republicans of all sorts of shit, but fail to recognize that Democrats LOST because the independents turned away from them.

And enough Democrats keep insulting voters, telling them that they are too stupid to know what to vote for.

Seems like a winning strategy to me, I can't even imagine how they managed to pull defeat from the jaws of victory with election strategies like THAT!

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.34  Nowhere Man  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.27    3 years ago
Red state or blue state makes no difference to me. What does is real issues and this issue was manufactured.

Perrie, are you interested in a Royal Blue states application of CRT in the classroom? No CRT is NOT directly being taught in Washington classrooms but the THEORY IS being used to frame lesson plans and has been recorded by parents overwatching their kids distance learning during the mandated medical lockdowns....

To take the single ideal of CRT isn't being taught in K-12 cause it doesn't appear in the course planning is exactly the position the progressive state school superintendent is taking and when confronted by the actual recorded evidence deflects or plain refuses to respond....

CRT in public schools isn't a course, is a formulated framework of lesson planning on teaching methods to teach the underlying racist ideals...

I can provide a lot of evidence of it here in Washington State and the State DOE lying about it....

It is so prevelent here in WA that it is undeniable... This doesn't mean it is happening in Virginia in the same way, but one has to consider the facts..

YES, CRT is being taught directly on the college level, NO it is NOT being taught directly in Public schools... Indirectly the truth is yes it is being taught in a much MUCH more insidious way....

A plainly racist way that reminds one of the racial theories that were taught to german youth starting in the early 30's using the same techniques created by the bolsheviks in Russia in the '20's

I will gladly provide linkage on request..... We have several investigative reporters following it's implementation and one doing a series on it here in WA...

They have the State Superintendent of Public Instruction running and hiding over it...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.35  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.34    3 years ago

CRT as a theory has been around for a very long time and yes it is taught as an idea in colleges for over 40 years now, but it is not part of the public school system. If you have proof then provide it. 

I know it's not part of the NYS or NYC public school system. If there was hard truth to it in Washington and it is not part of the curriculum there, then the State Superintendent of Public Instruction has very big problems. I have not heard of any yet.

One last note, unlike the 20's or the 30's these kids go to school with their phones that can record without a teacher even knowing it. If there was CRT being taught in the classroom, don't you think there would be some audio of it as proof? As of yet, I have not heard any.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.36  Nowhere Man  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.35    3 years ago

Ok, Here is one that is pursuing the story..

Jason Rantz ... (that is his name it is not a pun)

You can easily find more, all you have to do is search CRT teaching in Washington Schools.... The evidence is plain, it's not directly in the teaching plans as courses of study, it's the philosophy being used to create the teaching plans and the approach to the actual teaching.... Using a racial basis as the approach to teaching....

Insidious is the nicest term one can use for it...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.38  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.36    3 years ago

I watched the videos and listened to what they said, and first of all, there is no context to them. I don't know who they are talking to. It could be just about anyone. And since we know that CRT is out there, we really don't know who or for whom these videos are made to instruct.

I have done extensive research into this topic since it has come out, and I have yet to hear it in the class with children responding to it. Furthermore, I have yet to see a video where there is instruction to the facility with them responding to it.  This is the usual way that new curriculum is introduced to teachers.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.39  Nowhere Man  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.35    3 years ago
One last note, unlike the 20's or the 30's these kids go to school with their phones that can record without a teacher even knowing it. If there was CRT being taught in the classroom, don't you think there would be some audio of it as proof? As of yet, I have not heard any.

Your right, they do, and several have done just that and presented it to their parents who have raised the alarms over it... We have had several incidents where school boards in several locations have had parents removed from board meetings claiming they are disturbing the peace, some in handcuffs....

We get the reports when they happen, then they disappear off the media radar...  There is an active policy to keep it out of the public eye.... much like the one that teaches direct sex education starting in Kindergarten which which was denied by the OSPI and the governor but has also been reported and curricula provided by parents....

Washington state and it's progressive leadership is at the forefront of parents not having any right to decide what their children are taught...

And it is not settling well with the majority of parents....

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.40  Nowhere Man  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.38    3 years ago
I watched the videos and listened to what they said, and first of all, there is no context to them. I don't know who they are talking to. It could be just about anyone. And since we know that CRT is out there, we really don't know who or for whom these videos are made to instruct.

Really Perrie? Those training video came from a teacher in the district and the recorder clearly connects it with the training the Highline school district teachers are being forced to undergo in how to couch their lessons to advance the theory.... And the reporter following/reporting it clearly states the source....

Thanks for at least not denying it IS being done, but it's hard to accept that you fail to admit the plain purpose. There's a lot more if you care to look for it....

They aren't teaching CRT directly to students, they are using it to guide their lesson planning, and forcing the teachers to learn it so they can teach it's precepts......

Teachers have been fired for refusing... (I got that one from my Sister in Law a former science and social studies teacher and school principle)

It's VERY real here in the State of Washington, fact not fiction...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.41  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.39    3 years ago

You know I have sat through our local school board hearings on mask-wearing and I have seen unruly parents allowing yelling and screaming and threatening our school board members and nothing was done to them. Frankly, I thought for the "I know where you live" threats alone, they should have been arrested. 

It was broadcasted. It was an embarrassment.

My husband couldn't take it anymore and got up and walked out when a parent let his middle school and elementary school kids open up a big fresh mouth to the adults on the board and got cheers from the parents who agreed. These same parents actually booed the opposing parents. The reverse didn't happen. 

I'm sorry, but it's really hard to purge the internet these days and I think so where there would be coverage of arrests. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.42  Nowhere Man  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.41    3 years ago
I'm sorry, but it's really hard to purge the internet these days and I think so where there would be coverage of arrests. 

Yeah I know this as well, problem is, this is the first I've heard about such happening in NY and I've also been following the issue closely... It was broadcasted locally here as well, but ours didn't make the internet either...

Interesting isn't it?

This is what we get online....

Self serving political action... Using law enforcement to stop people from expressing their displeasure with the stances and actions they have already taken.... And of course the media generally supports such actions.... That's what we get online...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.43  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.42    3 years ago

Police showing up preemptively has never happened here, but then again, I am not sure how ugly things got there. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.44  Nowhere Man  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.43    3 years ago

This is only a very small part of everything happening out here... People are leaving the state as quickly as they can afford to, you have to show your papers to enter businesses in Seattle, the Department of Labor and Industries is enforcing mandates on the employers, in fact they are enforcing a lot of political policies that has nothing to do with OSHA or worker comp... the state AG has also been selectively enforcing laws to advance political aims, the governor has authorized emergency powers which he will not tell anyone when he is going to give up....

It's become a very mild form of autocratic socialism here, nobody goes to jail, they have stopped enforcing the law if it goes against their political policies... Open hard drug use is defacto legal, thats why a republican DA was elected in Seattle to try and change it...

If I could afford to, I would have left the state a year ago... The murder tally is two and a half times higher than it was this time last year, I've taken to carrying my weapon again cause you never know when someone is going to attack and we live out in the sticks... Our property taxes have doubled over the last year but that's not all, the assessors have also doubled property valuations as well... There is an active effort underway to sidestep the state constitution and establish an income tax...

The list is longer than this I'm just reporting the high spots, (or low spots really) 

The governor has openly said the pandemic is the perfect opportunity to advance the progressive agenda...

Things are getting real ugly out here, I suspect they think that they have complete control that there will not be a backlash...

But I'm here to tell ya, the backlash is coming, I see it everyday.... Even my liberal neighbors are complaining...

They are bragging on how they have 96% compliance in government with the vax mandate, but what the aren't bragging about is they got from 74% to 96% overnight, by firing the employees that refused to prove compliance... (only keeping the ones they couldn't replace) that includes the state patrol, schools and fire departments, parks and recreation anything that is government or does business with the government.... Doctors that don't repeat the party spiel on the vaccines are disciplined by the state medical boards all the way up to loosing their licenses to practice.

It's becoming a real communist utopia out here, conform or be destroyed by the government...

It's actually happening girl......

It's not a fun experience....

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.45  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.44    3 years ago

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Every piece of data I have read about your state says it's growing. 

And I am really tired of reading about communism coming to this country. I feel like this is the 1950's and the great red scare. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.46  Nowhere Man  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.45    3 years ago
And I am really tired of reading about communism coming to this country. I feel like this is the 1950's and the great red scare. 

Yep, I've heard that from a lot of people, both sides of the political aisle, and you know what is common about them all?

They don't live here...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.47  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.46    3 years ago

I have family who lives there. I have been there. I hear what's going on, all the time. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.48  Nowhere Man  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.47    3 years ago

Sure... Everybody has people that lives here and they hear all about it... I've heard that one thousands of times as well, but what's funny, is they know absolutely nothing about it.... It's all too fantastic to be true.... Like it can't possibly happen in this country....

c'est la vie

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
7.1.49  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.47    3 years ago

I have family there too, mine live in the blue ridge Mountains off the grid. I kid you not one of their names is Cooter.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.50  Nowhere Man  replied to  Moose Knuckle @7.1.49    3 years ago

Your talking the Blue Mountains, mostly in Oregon, the Blue Ridge Mountains I believe run from Georgia to Pennsylvania up the Appalachia mountain chain.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.51  Trout Giggles  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.50    3 years ago

The Blue Ridge Mountains don't go as far north as PA. I grew up there. Our mountains were the Alleghenies

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
7.1.52  JaneDoe  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.50    3 years ago
the Blue Ridge Mountains I believe run from Georgia to Pennsylvania up the Appalachia mountain chain.

They make some moonshine in those parts that can strip paint. 

Veronica
Professor Guide
7.1.53  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.51    3 years ago
the Alleghenies

Which extend into southwest NY.  I should say the Allegheny Plateau.  

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
7.1.54  Moose Knuckle  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.50    3 years ago

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.55  Nowhere Man  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.51    3 years ago
The Blue Ridge Mountains don't go as far north as PA. I grew up there. Our mountains were the Alleghenies

Well you might want to inform the USGS that they have it wrong.... 

Wiki...

USGS...

You know, that pesky thing called science....

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.56  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.30    3 years ago
Some of them are dumb enough to make EVERYTHING about race and talk nonstop about it and slavery

Or about Trump.

charger 383
Professor Silent
7.1.57  charger 383  replied to  Moose Knuckle @7.1.54    3 years ago

Some of that looks familiar

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.58  Trout Giggles  replied to  Nowhere Man @7.1.55    3 years ago

barely. Look at your map. I grew up in PA we always talked about the Alleghenies nobody cared about the Blue Ridge unless we were going to VA

charger 383
Professor Silent
7.1.59  charger 383  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.58    3 years ago

This has got me thinking, In Shenandoah Valley the Blue Ridge is to the East and Allegheny to the West, with Massanutten in the middle for of part of it and Blue Ridge ends at south part of Pennsylvania and the Potomac River cuts through it at Harpers Ferry. 

I am curious now and will check but I've been goofing off all morning and got to do some stuff

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.60  Sparty On  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.35    3 years ago

CRT doesn’t need to be mentioned in curriculum for it to be taught.    Teachers can incorporate it in lessons in nearly limitless ways if the school lets it happen.    Most parent only noticed it due to forced in home learning.

The days of the family sitting around the dinner table to discuss the days events are gone unfortunately.    In home learned forced that to happen some more the last year or so.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.2  Sparty On  replied to  charger 383 @7    3 years ago

The swamp (around DC) and then the rest of the state.   Just like Michigan and Detroit with Wayne Oakland, Macomb, etc.    Just like most states.

Big cities with lots of bodies suckling off the free government titty.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
9  Sunshine    3 years ago

Thank you voters for restoring some sanity back into the US.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
10  JaneDoe    3 years ago

Looks like people were tired of being told they have no say in their children’s education and won’t stand for school boards trying to label them as domestic terrorists and ignoring the concerns they have about issues happening in their schools.

Looks like people are tired of being called racist, nazis, rural idiots etc…

Looks like the campaign of belittling people who don’t think exactly like you didn’t get the win!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JaneDoe @10    3 years ago

Finally!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago
A Youngkin Coalition

College-educated white men, people from small towns and rural areas and older voters made up key parts of Mr. Youngkin’s winning coalition. Notably, Mr. Youngkin had a slight edge with college-educated white voters, a group that favored Mr. Biden by 11 percentage points in last year’s VoteCast survey. Overall, Mr. Youngkin won among white voters in the state by a much higher spread than Mr. Trump’s six-point margin with that group last year. The survey also suggests that Latino voters favored Mr. Youngkin over Mr. McAuliffe, though the sample size of the group was much smaller than for white and Black voters.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

This Just In:

McAuliffe concedes Virginia governor's race to Youngkin http:// hill.cm/iPyBtz8

FDRjXysXEAckxX1?format=jpg&name=small

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @12    3 years ago

Took long enough.  

Probably needed to get permission from Soros and Hillary.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sparty On @12.1    3 years ago

I think that at one point McAuliffe was hoping that it would be close enough for a recount. Before the election both candidates pledged to repect the results.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
12.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @12.1    3 years ago
Took long enough.

The loser Trump never conceded.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Gsquared @12.1.2    3 years ago

This isn't about Trump, and everyone paying attention to the VA election would know that those cheap-ass tactics aren't working very well.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
12.1.4  Snuffy  replied to  Gsquared @12.1.2    3 years ago

Youngkin kept Trump at arms length.

Stacey Abrams never conceded either. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @12.1.4    3 years ago

Let them keep using that tactic. Maybe one day they will wake to the fact it doesn't always work, and sometimes, Democrats will have to run on issues rather than simply running as an anti-Trumper.

Pssst.....hey, Dems......Trump wasn't on the ballot yesterday anywhere. But please, by all means, keep thinking that he was!

Dragon
Freshman Silent
13  Dragon    3 years ago

I am a left leaning Independent, mostly voting Democratic. That said, I have concerns about Democrat platforms and concerns about where they are heading. That said, I have always had major issues with Republican platforms and definitely do not like where they are headed.  I hope this is a wake-up call for Democrats to seriously look at what they are doing, what they stand for, and what their future holds. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
13.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dragon @13    3 years ago
I hope this is a wake-up call for Democrats

I doubt it based on some of the comments I see on this article.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
15  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

He's back. Do you think Susan Rice told him what happened last night?

zZ64Zhw8?format=jpg&name=small

Sparty On
Professor Principal
15.1  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @15    3 years ago

Not until he gets his carton of skim milk and a cookie

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
15.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sparty On @15.1    3 years ago

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
15.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @15.1.1    3 years ago

My first laugh out loud of the morning - I can't stop laughing. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif .  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
15.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @15.1.2    3 years ago

I just looked at it again and it got me laughing again.  Maybe, at my age, I'm laughing nervously cause it might not be too far away for me.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
16  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

“If you are a Democrat sitting on Capitol Hill and you are from one of these swing districts in suburban areas, are you rethinking tonight your vote on this reconciliation package?” former Obama adviser David Axelrod told CNN.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
17  Greg Jones    3 years ago

Youngkin won while keeping Trump at arms length and not bringing him into the conversation. Future Republican candidates are likely to take notice

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
18  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

Can't forget Winsome Sears, Virginia's new Lt. Gov.  She seems like a force. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
18.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @18    3 years ago
Can't forget Winsome Sears, Virginia's new Lt. Gov.

She is an amazing story - an American story. She was a Jamaican immigrant who grew up in the Bronx NY and later served as a (female) US Marine. She went to school and earned an AA, BA and an MA. She ran a homeless shelter and became the first naturalized citizen to serve in the VA House of delegates.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
18.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @18.1    3 years ago

She was on Hannity last night and burned the dems up with her views. She's gonna be great!!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
18.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @18.1.1    3 years ago

Ya, I caught that. Wasn't she great?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
18.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @18.1.2    3 years ago

Awesome!!

Especially the "Don't tell us who we supposed to vote for" and "Just leave us alone" and "don't come to our churches and tell us who to vote for and then not come back for four years"
**last one may be paraphrased a bit but I don't remember word for word**

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
19  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

LOL.  This makes me think of the movie The American President, when the character played by Richard Dreyfus, who was opposing the sitting President (played by Michael Douglas) was given photos of the president's girl friend (played by Annette Bening) from her earlier days burning the Stars and Stripes.  Dreyfus started to sing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."  But in the end it wasn't Christmas for him.  My advice to the Biden-bashers - Don't gloat too soon. 

bccrane
Freshman Silent
19.1  bccrane  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @19    3 years ago

True, it may be a little too soon, but in our area, just past the end of August, all the Biden yard signs came down and bumper and window stickers came off vehicles.  The yard signs were easy, just pull them up, but to remove the stickers from one's vehicle, now that takes commitment.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
20  JohnRussell    3 years ago

AVvXsEjKyiZRdD5QuLK5V6XRd8DwhU6AFJhPZD21z7woVBtsnj86s97JA7RbvfhlYMikeQrQ2EqIO87RK3PZ-gRXm0lYhEeYYYzo4RN0kmoZp1J136hNFFd6akIHmvHbrR46NzhJZFSlRZb6bqRAcjeIIvTiVKOIanAq60hAPVTVUkkvku4Cr9g3j-XUqlEx=s16000

Sparty On
Professor Principal
20.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @20    3 years ago

And now we have a president in clear mental decline much worse than Reagan, who liberals hammered on for being unqualified to be president because of mental decline.

Spin hypocrites, spin.