╌>

Wisconsin Christmas parade interrupted after vehicle reportedly plows into crowd

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  112 comments

Wisconsin Christmas parade interrupted after vehicle reportedly plows into crowd

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Waukesha resident witnessed ‘horrifying’ moment an SUV plowed through a parade

Brayden Kowalski, a 19-year-old man who grew up in Waukesha, said that he was at the parade with his family when he saw an SUV accelerate through the crowd. 

"He’s just blowing through people, kind of just dinging a lot of people, bodies flying everywhere,” Kowalski said. "These people didn’t get run over, they got f------ thrown through the air. Like a lot of people got tossed up into the air.”

Almost immediately after the SUV went through the crowd, Kowalski and his mom went out into the crowd to try to help people who were hurt. "You could see the fragments of brains,” he said. "There were quite a few people with broken limbs, like a lot of broken legs, a lot of people shouting with broken legs. It was horrifying.”

Kowalski grew up in Waukesha, a town of about 70,000 people. "This is the most peaceful loving town. Everyone is so friendly,” Kowalski said. "I know people say, ‘You would never expect this to happen here.' But this is one of those towns. You would have never thought this would happen."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

This is a breaking story

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

Hard to find information on major media, like MSN. I can see why after finding this.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    3 years ago

Sickening

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    3 years ago

Everyone is waiting to find out who it was and what happened.  It happened in Wisconsin.

Multiple fatalities and injuries.

Supposedly there will be an official press conference at 9 PM EST

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
2.1.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    3 years ago

Yeah, and the media is going to all over what is his political bias... Even if they aren't they are still going to call him a domestic terrorist... (they may be right in this case)

We need to be careful here....

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @2.1.1    3 years ago

I'm being very patient. If it's what I think it is I'm going to tear into many.

Even if they aren't they are still going to call him a domestic terrorist..

I got a hunch the media will be calling "him" or "them" deranged.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
2.1.3  Nowhere Man  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    3 years ago

It has been reported that the driver was a young black male... I sure hope it wasn't a response to the KR verdict...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @2.1.3    3 years ago
It has been reported that the driver was a young black male..

Um- Hum!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    3 years ago

Truly awful.  Such a sad thing to happen to good people.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

I sure wish that my son who lives in Milwaukee could find a comparable job in Canada and move his family back to his home country.  NOBODY is safe in the USA from some random criminal act being perpetrated. 

squiggy
Junior Silent
3.1  squiggy  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    3 years ago

"find a comparable job in Canada and move his family"

Don't choke on your righteousness, Buzz - Canada's the home of the sidewalk plow.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  squiggy @3.1    3 years ago

I can't open Reuters, but is it this story that I already had posted below? 

That was an exceptionally unusual event.  When it comes to gun violence, terrorism and events like the van on the sidewalk there is no way to compare Canada to the USA.  So YES, I will be righteous about Canada.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
3.1.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.1    3 years ago

He's only trying to make the point that violence happens anywhere and everywhere... You have made that point yourself...

Opinion is the issue, in yours it is less violent in Canada and China than in the USA.... I don't think so, and in my 64 years on the planet I've only come across one situation in which I've felt the need to get violent... To me this isn't a violent country say compared to Mexico.. Yes, I've lived in Mexico....

We have one huge thing different than any other nation on the planet... A huge multi-faceted media with a political agenda... 

And unfortunately that colors everything one sees and hears about the USA... You can be as righteous about Canada's apparent non-violence, (in your opinion) as well as China's apparent non-violence due to a lack of guns in the hands of it's citizens... 

We both know that's not reality, it's about how we feel about our living environments.... I'm sure people in Mexico feel equally assured of their safety at home...

The world is a violent place, ALL OVER it.... no one can escape it, we just hope and pray it doesn't visit us...

The sidewalk attack shook the usually peaceful streets of Toronto, a major tourist destination. The city, which has a population of 2.8 million, recorded 61 murders the year previously.

In China, 2011, the reported murder rate was 1.0 per 100,000 people, with 13,410 murders. The murder rate in 2018 was 0.5.  The reported murder rates have been criticized for  under-reporting  unsolved murders due to police salaries being based on the rate of solved cases.

So it's relative....

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Nowhere Man @3.1.2    3 years ago

murder-rate-sdi-2019.png

USA   4.0  per 100,000

Canada    0.5 per  100,000

The gun murder rate in the USA is EIGHT times that of Canada.

I rest my case

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
3.1.4  Nowhere Man  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3.1.3    3 years ago

I'm not going to bother to destroy that chart, they have cherry picked the statistics to make the point you need to argue... I've been arguing the gun death rate lie for over a decade. It's old and tiresome my friend...

I respect you too much to do it... It's just not worth it...

If your happy with the situation where your living I'm happy for you... That is what I wanted to communicate is all, saying it can't or doesn't happen in Canada as much is just an opinion, the same with china....

Your entitled to your opinions and whatever stats and charts you can cobble together to justify your opinion from whatever anti-gun organizations you can.. You do not like guns I know that and I'm not challenging you on that either....

And that is all I'm going to say on the matter brother... I rest my case...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Well, that press conference was a total stonewall. They don't want us evil white people to get riled up!

Ok, here goes: This is what happens when progressives stir up racial animosity, Those to blame start with that POS in the white house and his disgusting vp and it extends to every scumbag that has been running around calling this country racist.

This is what happens!

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
4.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    3 years ago

Reports are coming out now that they have one in custody and are looking for a young black male with dredlocks....

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @4.1    3 years ago

I hate to say it, but it's exactly what I thought.

Where are you getting the info?

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
4.1.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    3 years ago
Where are you getting the info?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @4.1.2    3 years ago

I've got that much. I was waiting to update the info, but they are holding back.....And we know why!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.3    3 years ago

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4.2  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    3 years ago

[removed

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @4.2    3 years ago

[removed]

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2.1    3 years ago

[removed]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @4.2.2    3 years ago

[removed]

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4.2.4  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2.3    3 years ago

[removed]

Gazoo
Junior Silent
4.3  Gazoo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    3 years ago

comment removed for context [ph]

straight out of the nazi playbook. Tell a big lie enough, keep repeating it, eventually people will believe it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.3.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gazoo @4.3    3 years ago

[deleted]

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4.3.2  Gsquared  replied to  Gazoo @4.3    3 years ago

comment removed for context [ph]

That comment is definitely a big lie right out of the Nazi playbook.  Goebbels would be proud.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
4.3.3  Gazoo  replied to  Gsquared @4.3.2    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.3.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @4.3.2    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.3.5  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gazoo @4.3.3    3 years ago

Don't get involved. I'll have more to say tomorrow.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
4.3.6  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.3.1    3 years ago

[removed]

[Adjusting points, because this comment was ticketed twice inadvertently - sandy]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.3.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.3.4    3 years ago

[removed]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.3.9  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gazoo @4.3    3 years ago

This wasn’t Antifa’s style.  If whoever did this believes false msm reports that KR was acquitted of shooting African Americans then the msm bears some blame. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  seeder  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

We aren't going to get much info out of these progressive officials. They want to wait until people cool off, but nobody is going to cool off!

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
6  Nowhere Man    3 years ago

Waukesha, Wisconsin Police Chief Daniel Thompson confirmed in a press conference Sunday that a red SUV drove through Christmas parade barricades and struck at least 20 individuals, including children.

Thompson said an officer who has been on the force for just over six years opened fire on the vehicle. A person of interest is currently in custody but Thompson stressed that the investigation is “very active.”

Some of the fatalities are children, Thompson said, and the identities won't be revealed until families are notified.

Waukesha Fire Chief Steven Howard said his department transported 11 adults and 12 children to six area hospitals.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @6    3 years ago
Thompson said an officer who has been on the force for just over six years opened fire on the vehicle. A person of interest is currently in custody but Thompson stressed that the investigation is “very active.”

Imagine feeling the need to defend an officer who was trying to stop the vehicle?  This is the crazy land of the left. I think we may have a real insurrection. I can't see how people are going to tolerate this for another 3 years.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
6.1.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1    3 years ago

This just may be the straw that breaks the camels back... If this has ANYTHING to do with BLM, Politics and race hate, I think they are going to get what they want, in spades...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @6.1.1    3 years ago
I think they are going to get what they want, in spades...

I hope so!

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7  Nowhere Man    3 years ago

White House releases statement on car plowing through Wisconsin parade

“The White House is closely monitoring the situation in Waukesha and our hearts go out to everyone who has been impacted by this terrible incident," the Biden White House said in a statement. "We have reached out to state and local officials to offer any support and assistance as needed.”

FBI issues response to reports of car plowing through crowd at Wisconsin parade

"The FBI Milwaukee field office is aware of the reporting of an incident in Waukesha," an FBI spokesperson told Fox News Digital. "The local and state authorities are leading the response."

Wisconsin governor responds after vehicle reportedly plows into parade crowd in Waukesha

"Kathy and I are praying for Waukesha tonight and all the kids, families, and community members affected by this senseless act," Governor Tony Evers tweeted Sunday. "I'm grateful for the first responders and folks who acted quickly to help, and we are in contact with local partners as we await more information."

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @7    3 years ago

Fuck Biden! The blood is on his hands

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
7.1.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1    3 years ago

Absolutely, I'm sure they are on it to potentially spin it to their benefit...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I am requesting that the mods or Perrie lock this extremely disturbing article and right wing comments. This is ridiculous. 

Gazoo
Junior Silent
8.1  Gazoo  replied to  JohnRussell @8    3 years ago

Disturbing? Why is it disturbing? Feeling guilty about something? It’s very recent and tragic news.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Gazoo @8.1    3 years ago

The article itself is news. The comments are disturbing extremist garbage and should be summarily removed . 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.1    3 years ago

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @8.1.2    3 years ago

What have I said that is extremist?   lol. 

[Deleted]

[It's sad for NT.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gazoo @8.1    3 years ago
Disturbing? Why is it disturbing? Feeling guilty about something? It’s very recent and tragic news.

Exactly and well said.  No reason whatsoever to justify the actions suggested in post #8.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.5  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.1    3 years ago

I totally disagree with your premise and all that it represents.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8    3 years ago

[Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.2    3 years ago

[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @8    3 years ago

[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.3    3 years ago

[deleted]

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
9  Nowhere Man    3 years ago

They are now reporting that some of the dead are children.... Very young children...

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
9.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Nowhere Man @9    3 years ago

read casualty count is 11 adults and 12 children ..that includes injured and or killed 

i will with hold comment until more becomes available , what i can say after viewing videos , there is no appearence that this was an accident or mechanical failure of some sort .

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  Nowhere Man @9    3 years ago

We have a Christmas parade here the first Saturday night each December and it ends with Santa coming to town so naturally an event like this would be packed with kids and young people in and or observing the parade close up.  

charger 383
Professor Silent
10  charger 383    3 years ago

This is a very bad situation.  People were hurt.  Members here are angry about what happened.    

All members are reminded to not insult other members and keep comments civil.  I understand there is a need to express your opinion and that is the purpose of this place, BUT BE CIVIL 

Do not cause this to be locked or tickets given

Thanks Charger

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
11  Perrie Halpern R.A.    3 years ago

Until we know more, I would like all the speculation and name-calling to stop. Remember the Murrow Building, everyone thought it was Muslims and they were wrong.  Enough with the nasty retoric. 

JBB
Professor Principal
11.1  JBB  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @11    3 years ago

A few years ago something similar happened at the Oklahoma State University homecoming parade. It was the result of an impaired driver on Ambien...

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
12  Nowhere Man    3 years ago

There is something going on at Carroll University now as well, the Campus just went on lockdown due to some unknown "incident", Don't know if it is related to this but they are reporting it...

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
13  Nowhere Man    3 years ago

Carroll Uni has been taken off lockdown, evidently the parade crashers ditched the SUV a short distance from the campus so they locked it down to be safe...

but you all need to watch this...

Scroll down for the video....

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
13.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Nowhere Man @13    3 years ago

Absolutely Brutal....

Gazoo
Junior Silent
13.1.1  Gazoo  replied to  Nowhere Man @13.1    3 years ago

It’s a shame wisconsin doesn’t have the death penalty because the driver of the suv deserves it, and not some drawn out version with endless appeals. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
13.1.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Nowhere Man @13.1    3 years ago

is it just me or does that look like someone in the parade was targeted ?

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
13.1.3  Nowhere Man  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @13.1.2    3 years ago
does that look like someone in the parade was targeted ?

I don't think so, what it looks like to me is he ws running from something, got himself trapped, slowed down looking for a way thru but no one was paying attention... Then he tried to push his way thru and when he hit the first person, a bit harder than he thought he was going to, they went down, and it became a fuck-it situation and he floored it...

He drove thru almost a quarter mile of parade at a high rate of speed without hitting anyone before he came to the marching band covering the entire street... with no where else to go, he just ploughed them under... He did it a second time a bit further up the street into a bunch of dancing children....

Absolutely ZERO redemption points for him, he just didn't give a damn, whatever he was running from, it wasn't worth anyone's life...

Typical selfish thug thinking...

RU4Real
Freshman Silent
13.1.4  RU4Real  replied to  Nowhere Man @13.1.3    3 years ago
Absolutely ZERO redemption points for him, he just didn't give a damn, whatever he was running from, it wasn't worth anyone's life...

Umm, yeeaaahh.  Wasn't that said by others in a case where the perpetrator just got off on all counts?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
13.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  RU4Real @13.1.4    3 years ago
Umm, yeeaaahh.  Wasn't that said by others in a case where the perpetrator just got off on all counts?

Nope.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
13.1.6  Nowhere Man  replied to  RU4Real @13.1.4    3 years ago

The Innocent man who was forced to defend himself got off because he didn't commit any crimes... This guy mowing down almost 50 people was running from a domestic violence incident involving a knife attack.. And his mowing was deliberate, he made a choice KNOWING full well that such choice was going to seriously injure or kill people....

The comparison isn't apples to oranges, it is apples to watermelons...

One is clearly a criminal the video proves it beyond any doubt, just like those three thugs that are about to get theirs for killing an unarmed black man...

The other was an innocent forced as a last resort to violence by a mob intent on doing him great harm....

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
13.1.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  Nowhere Man @13.1.6    3 years ago
is guy mowing down almost 50 people was running from a domestic violence incident involving a knife attack

The police chief spoke today and said he was not being chased by the police when he decided to murder people. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
13.1.8  Nowhere Man  replied to  Sean Treacy @13.1.7    3 years ago

Didn't say he was my friend, but he was running, there is video of him passing the parade for just over a quarter mile at a very high rate of speed before he reached the band which he mowed down cause there was no other place to go.... Decidedly he chose to continue, full well knowing what he was going to be doing to the people he was running over...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
13.1.9  Sean Treacy  replied to  Nowhere Man @13.1.8    3 years ago
friend, but he was running, t

yeah, I just want to emphasize he was not being pursued by police. Some of the more irresponsible media outlets (CNN) have been pushing that line so it doesn't seem like he intentionally decided to drive his truck full speed into a crowd. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
13.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Nowhere Man @13    3 years ago

They deleted the video a minute ago.... (but I capped it)

shona1
PhD Quiet
14  shona1    3 years ago

Sounds very similar to Nice in France a few years ago...

So sorry to hear of the lost souls and hope the injured recover..

How do people even think of these things to do to one another..🥀🥀

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
14.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  shona1 @14    3 years ago
How do people even think of these things to do to one another.

His only thinking was for himself... Anyone else was the LAST thing on his mind...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
14.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @14    3 years ago

That craziness happened in Toronto a few years ago as well.  Here is a blurb about it...

10 Dead, Over 15 Injured As Van Runs Over Pedestrians In Toronto: Police The crash occurred at the corner of Yonge Street and Finch Avenue in the north end of the city, where a van drove onto the sidewalk and hit several people, said Toronto Police spokeswoman Meaghan Gray. World Reuters Updated: April 24, 2018 6:17 am IST

For a few years before I retired from my practice I had an office on that corner, and lived a block away.  I used to walk every day on the very route that maniac drove on the sidewalk.  It made my skin crawl when I read it.  I don't recall anything like that happening in Toronto previously. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
15  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I dont know why the driver hit all those people, and any of the possibilities are still open. 

I do know that he drove for a few blocks along the parade route without hitting anyone, even though there were many people, including a marching band , on the street ,but he avoided all those people until he came to a block where another marching band spanned across the entire width of the street and he couldnt get through without running anyone over. If all he wanted to do was run white people over why did he wait so long to start doing it? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
16  JohnRussell    3 years ago

The NBC television station in Chicago is saying the incident was the aftermath of a police chase that came after a knife fight . The red car was running from the cops. 

That would seem to rule out the so called racial motive. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
16.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @16    3 years ago

A white guy shot three white guys and somehow there was a racial motive. 

lets see what this scumbag was about before jumping to any conclusions.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
16.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @16.1    3 years ago

the far right conspiracy crowd on twitter are already saying he was BLM on social media. For some reason no proof.  

The fact that he drove past numerous potential victims without hitting them would seem to argue against a racial motive. 

I wouldnt mind seeing him get the death penalty though. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
16.1.2  Nowhere Man  replied to  Sean Treacy @16.1    3 years ago
lets see what this scumbag was about before jumping to any conclusions.

Yep lets not accuse him of being a BLM racist or Antifa fascist until we find out for sure.... A good possibility of him being an unaffiliated thug...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
16.1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Nowhere Man @16.1.2    3 years ago

Well, he is a black guy.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
17  Nowhere Man    3 years ago

Current Reports on the situation in Waukesha Wis.....

5 dead and over 40 injured.. Many people self transported to the local hospitals, no numbers released yet but officials fear that the death toll will rise.....

It has been reported that some of  the victims have gunshot wounds from a high powered rifle.... No confirmation yet, just reports...

Another report is that there are three suspects, one in custody two on the loose....

Downtown Waukesha is in lockdown, schools are closed and police are going door to door, it is felt that the two suspects are still in the area.......

Still no idea what caused this to take place being reported...

No official reports yet on the aftermath, police are still investigating...

Snuffy
Professor Participates
18  Snuffy    3 years ago

And then you have this....   

Unfortunately I cannot find any reply, retraction, apology or anything from the Illinois Democratic Party...  sigh

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
18.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Snuffy @18    3 years ago

The precedent has been set she says? what is she looking for a race war? she is sure as heck saying the right things to get one...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
18.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Snuffy @18    3 years ago

What a psychopath. 

”The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens, even the children."

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
18.2.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @18.2    3 years ago

That is a horrible quote for sure.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @18    3 years ago
Mary Lemanski
@MaryLemanski
·
1h
Nobody cared about me like my whole life. My mom used to leave me for hours at a time alone in my play pen. I've put out music for 20 years nobody gave a shit. Why do people all of a sudden care about a stupid remark? I can't believe my 15 minutes of fame is for this shit.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @18.3    3 years ago
2gdON5Yr_bigger.jpg
Mary Lemanski
@MaryLemanski
I will.
tqXKAh9t_mini.jpg
Judge Politics
@JudgePolitics
· 3h
Replying to @RugerBncurtis
@MaryLemanski isn't a blue check (no offense) or a politician from what I can tell. So why exactly does her tweets warrant a @FoxNews article? She should sue @FoxNews for targeting her for potential harassment.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
18.3.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @18.3.1    3 years ago

Lol. Trying to make her the victim for claiming kids somehow bear responsibility for the the rittenhouse verdict and mass murder is Karma.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.3.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @18.3.2    3 years ago

This is much ado about nothing. 

How many of Trumps hundreds of insane tweets did you bother to criticize? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
18.3.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sean Treacy @18.3.2    3 years ago

But it’s all Fox News fault for reporting what she said and not at all her fault for saying that.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
18.3.5  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @18.3.3    3 years ago

But what about….

Snuffy
Professor Participates
18.3.6  Snuffy  replied to  JohnRussell @18.3.1    3 years ago

Because Mary Lemanski holds a leadership position with the Democratic Party of DuPage County, IL.  

Newsletter, Website & Social Media
Team Members: Mary Lemanski , Nate Sippel and Cynthia Borbas
To join, email: info@dupagedemocrats.com

I've bolded her name above to help you see it.  So as you can see, she holds a leadership position in a political party. If you are going to excuse her tweets then you must excuse ALL tweets from all political party members.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
18.3.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @18.3.4    3 years ago

She’s the real victim. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.3.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @18.3.6    3 years ago
Democratic Party of DuPage County,

She is staff, an employee. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
18.3.9  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @18.3.8    3 years ago

With a leadership position

Snuffy
Professor Participates
18.3.10  Snuffy  replied to  Greg Jones @18.3.9    3 years ago

She did have a leadership position, seems that she resigned this morning and her name has already been removed from their website.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
18.3.11  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @18.3.3    3 years ago

[deleted]

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
18.3.12  MonsterMash  replied to  JohnRussell @18.3.3    3 years ago
This is much ado about nothing.... because she's a Democrat

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
18.3.13  Sean Treacy  replied to  MonsterMash @18.3.12    3 years ago
This is much ado about nothing.... because she's a Democrat

Let's just imagine this was a white guy who plowed into a parade of mostly black people. 

Do you think progressives would be dismissing similar tweets about blood being on the black kids hands if it came from a republican?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
18.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @18    3 years ago

I have never heard of Mary Lemanski and I live in Illinois. 

Why is what she says on twitter any different from the the thousands of people who say reckless things all the time?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
18.4.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @18.4    3 years ago

How many seeds have you authored premised on one random person saying something stupid?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
18.4.2  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @18.4.1    3 years ago

[deleted]

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
18.4.3  goose is back  replied to  JohnRussell @18.4    3 years ago
Why is what she says on twitter any different from the the thousands of people who say reckless things all the time?

Kind of like people who said, Kyle Rittenhouse had no reason to be in Kenosha, or he was possessing an illegal weapon, or that he crossed state lines with an illegal weapon or he was a white supremacist. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
18.5  XXJefferson51  replied to  Snuffy @18    3 years ago

[deleted]

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
18.6  MonsterMash  replied to  Snuffy @18    3 years ago

From wire daily news: An Illinois Democrat official who seemed to say the Christmas parade crash in Waukesha, Wisconsin, yesterday was a form of karma for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse has resigned in disgrace. Mary Lemanski was the social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County. She resigned Monday morning when her comments caused a major backlash.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
20  JaneDoe    3 years ago

This is heartbreaking! Little kids watching a parade. SMH

Darrell Brooks is a huge piece of shit and so is Mary Lemanski!! Looks like the Milwaukee DA’s office is conducting an internal review of Brooks bail recommendations. A little too late guys!!

zuksam
Junior Silent
21  zuksam    3 years ago

"Darrell Brooks, the suspect accused of driving into a Christmas parade on Sunday, killing five, was arrested last month for using a 2010 maroon Ford Escape to run over the mother of his child, according to court documents."   This guy just likes to run people over, they say he was involved in another domestic incident moments before plowing through this Parade. And he used the same truck as last time, you'd think it would have been impounded as evidence after he ran over his ex. Why the hell was he even on the street he should have been in jail. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
21.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  zuksam @21    3 years ago
Why the hell was he even on the street he should have been in jail. 

Good question, I wonder where he got the bail for the attempted murder of his wife...