╌>

Update Alert — Hunter Biden did not pay Joe Biden $50,000 per month in rent… - CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  last year  •  51 comments

By:   CitizenFreePres (CITIZEN FREE PRESS)

Update Alert — Hunter Biden did not pay Joe Biden $50,000 per month in rent… - CITIZEN FREE PRESS
The Greatest News Site On The Internet. Home of CFP Nation.

Now Debunked - The Rightwing Lie of the Week!

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Posted by Kane on January 17, 2023 1:55 am
NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

No it's not. It's not even for the Barley Mill address. It was the exact amount of his quarterly rent for his previous office at House of Sweden. Trust me, there are better minds working on this and it's a fact. — Truth Ninja (@TruthNinja316) January 16, 2023

This story was going viral yesterday and today, but it's not true.

It's not a rent payment, it's a background check application for an office suite at the House of Sweden which rents for $50,000 per quarter. The company was Owasco. The explanation is below.

Breitbart thought it was real and published it…

1/ It turns out Hunter was paying rent to his father to live in the Barley Mill Rd house where the classified intel was stored by the corvette. Did Joe Biden declare the $49,910 per month Hunter Biden paid him for rent in 2017? Let's take a look at Biden's tax returns. pic.twitter.com/E1B80CCfFh — @amuse (@amuse) January 15, 2023

Hunter Biden never paid his dad 49,910 for rent. The form was dated late 2018. His security deposit and time of lease (3/2017 to 2/2018) at "House of Sweden" match the the amount listed: 49,910. This was for his business Owasco. On purpose or not, he filled the form out wrong. pic.twitter.com/mq2y4eTjNk — Truth Ninja (@TruthNinja316) January 16, 2023

It wasn't though. This was a background check on an apartment. He paid 49910
For quarterly rent at House of Sweden where his business office was. This isn't an official form and has nothing to do with his dad.
— Truth Ninja (@TruthNinja316) January 16, 2023

Donald Trump jr. promoted it…

How many homes in Joe Biden's home town in Delaware rent for $50,000.00 A MONTH???

I'll go out on a limb and say the answer is ZERO!

Definitely not a kick back, the 10% for the big guy, or another form of fraud folks. I'm sure it's as legit as all of Hunter's other dealings!

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 16, 2023

More explanation from Truth Ninja…

No one. Including Hunter Biden. He filled the form out wrong. It was the exact amount of his precious quarterly rent at House of Sweden. He included the dates, which match. This is a non-story. Don't waste time on it. — Truth Ninja (@TruthNinja316) January 16, 2023

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    last year

The gop is either suckers or piars regarding this@

George
Junior Expert
1.1  George  replied to  JBB @1    last year

Coming from the group of Russian collusion this is hilarious. Helsinki!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.1  devangelical  replied to  George @1.1    last year

the real story was trump's obstruction of justice during the russian investigation. trump coincidentally swapping out some high level appointees and then having his new AG classify the report and offer up a spun and redacted version to the public. presidential pardons for some others involved and convicted later. trump appointees and family members profiting on trumps elected office and their influence within it, that continued up to the last inauguration...

what's that whole hunter biden thing about again? I forgot. /s

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  devangelical @1.1.1    last year

Not a word of the above is true.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  George @1.1    last year

This is old news. The Daily Caller retracted the story 7 days ago.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    last year

Then why comment?

Why don't you talk about trumpturd being at Diamond's funeral service and after Silk talked on about how well she knew him and how much she loved him, he said he didn't know who she was.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

I wonder how much Silk paid the fucking moron to make it all about him when all is said and done,

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  JBB @1    last year
The gop is either suckers or piars regarding this@

They are just absolutely desperate to find something, anything for the upcoming election.  They cannot win on their policies, so they have scrabble at any dirt they can find.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2.1  devangelical  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    last year

meh, they always fire up the culture wars on the big screen so that nobody will watch them blowing their corporate owners and the thumpers in the current session of the house...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2    last year

A lot of being found...the Biden family's pay-for-play policies are well known...with the "Big Guy"getting 10% off the top.

It's just a case of following the money trail.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2.2    last year
A lot of being found

Name and link them.

the Biden family's pay-for-play policies are well known

Another claim with no supportive evidence.

with the "Big Guy"getting 10% off the top

See above...

It's just a case of following the money trail.

A trail which republicans have failed to find for how many years now???

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
1.2.5  goose is back  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.3    last year
Another claim with no supportive evidence.

We can start with Hunter Biden's business partner Tony Bobulinski who claimed on national television that Joe Biden was receiving 10% of Hunter's shake down efforts.  So let's say this is false as you seem to think, where is the lawsuit for liable? 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.6  Ozzwald  replied to  goose is back @1.2.5    last year
We can start with Hunter Biden's business partner Tony Bobulinski who claimed on national television that Joe Biden was receiving 10% of Hunter's shake down efforts.

That's not evidence.  That is one person's claim.

So let's say this is false as you seem to think, where is the lawsuit for liable?

Why do you feel it necessary for everyone who says something false to be sued?  That's a Trumpian motivation, not normal people's.  Most, like the Bidens, just ignore the crackpots until they carry it too far.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.2.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.6    last year
That's not evidence

I don't think you know what evidence is,

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
1.2.8  goose is back  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.6    last year
Why do you feel it necessary for everyone who says something false to be sued? 

Well........it's not like he said he had bad breath, he's is saying  he's part of a scheme to sell influence, basically calling him a criminal.  I believe anyone accused of that would sue, I would.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.9  Ozzwald  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.2.7    last year
I don't think you know what evidence is,

Why are you arguing???  Gooseisback himself stated it was a claim in he brought it up.

FYI, evidence is something that can be checked and confirmed independently.  1 single person making a claim does not qualify.

goose is back
Sophomore Guide
1.2.10  goose is back  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.9    last year
1 single person making a claim does not qualify.

Please show me where Hunter or Joe refuted the claim by Bobulinski.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2.11  Ozzwald  replied to  goose is back @1.2.10    last year
Please show me where Hunter or Joe refuted the claim by Bobulinski.

Why refute it, when you can just ignore the crack pots.

Remember, Trump never officially refuted the charges for his impeachments, and since he was basically on trial at the time, THAT WOULD BE WHEN YOU REFUTE IT.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @1    last year

No problem, they already have enough on the Biden crime family, with more to be discovered.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3.1  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3    last year

pretty tough to fit 2 impeachments in the next 18 months, what with all the investigations and stuff. I guess the issues they ran on, the price of gas and groceries, will have to wait a little longer...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.3.2  Greg Jones  replied to  devangelical @1.3.1    last year

No impeachment, more like prosecutable crimes. Stay tuned and learn.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3.3  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3.2    last year

like they said on the radio today, think about relocating to wyoming...

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.3.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @1.3.2    last year
Stay tuned and learn.

Isn't that what you said about Hillary, for around 10 years?  Still waiting on that one.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.3.6  Ozzwald  replied to  dennis smith @1.3.5    last year

Just another deflection

Deflection from the republican's inability to do anything?  More like highlighting that inability.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.7  Ender  replied to  Ozzwald @1.3.6    last year

They never had any plan. Their plan all along was bullshit everyone about how bad the other side is doing while never offing any solutions.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2  Just Jim NC TttH    last year
On purpose or not, he filled the form out wrong.

This is your brain on crack.................what an idiot. I saw the form. He filled in the monthly rent blank with $49,910.00

George
Junior Expert
2.1  George  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2    last year

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  George @2.1    last year

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif     jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  JBB  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.1    last year

The laugh is on far rightwing nunus who have had their hair on fire about this for the last week. The story was completely implausible. And besides, Joe and Jill Biden's taxes were made public for the last twenty years. That's what's hilarious!

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif ...

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2  TᵢG  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2    last year
I saw the form. He filled in the monthly rent blank with $49,910.00

Okay, so what is the truth as you see things?    In your mind, did Hunter actually rent space from his Dad for $50,000 month or not?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  TᵢG @2.2    last year

No and in my mind, Hunter is an idiot if he can't even fill out  a form correctly. His idiocy brought the report out and they had to do damage control.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.2.2  seeder  JBB  replied to  TᵢG @2.2    last year

There has been lots of wild irresponsible hateful speculation that President and Mrs Biden profited from Hunter Biden's business deals. Joe and Jill Biden's taxes are public going back at least twenty years. If there was any proof President Biden filed a false tax return he would be gone by now!

There is no such proof. Merely wild unfounded accusations!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.3  TᵢG  replied to  JBB @2.2.2    last year

The level of exaggeration and conspiracy theory nonsense lately has been over-the-top.    

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.4  TᵢG  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.2.1    last year
No ...

A reasonable assessment.

... and in my mind, Hunter is an idiot if he can't even fill out  a form correctly. His idiocy brought the report out and they had to do damage control.

I am confident Biden would prefer Hunter not embarrass him.   Reminds me of Jimmy Carter's brother Billy.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  TᵢG @2.2    last year
your mind, did Hunter actually rent space from his Dad for $50,000 month or not?

In your mind, why would he claim that he did?

Where did all his Burisma millions  go? We know he didn't use the millions to support his kid, and the lawyer(s)  he and his Dad are paying to fight the single mother over naming/paying support to his biological child can't be that expensive

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.5    last year

I'm not sure he has the access to the money since there is this......................

A source familiar with the arrangement between Morris and Hunter Biden said the attorney paid Hunter Biden's past-due tax debts. The New York Times reported in March that Hunter Biden told associates he had taken out a loan to repay delinquent taxes that were in excess of $1 million.

And I think he was also paying like $10K a month for Hunter's living accomodations.....................

Add to that the fact that the Secret Service had to rent a $30K a month home in Malibu since he was living there

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.7  TᵢG  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.5    last year
In your mind, why would he claim that he did?

I have no idea.   This makes zero sense to me.   This would be an IRS flag item if it were true.

Where did all his Burisma millions  go?

What makes you think I have such information?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.9  Sean Treacy  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.2.6    last year

at this point, who knows? 

But the document covers rent from 2017-2028, back when he was presumably more flush. .  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  TᵢG @2.2.7    last year
his makes zero sense to me

I agree. And something that makes "zero sense" is probably worth looking into, especially when it comes to someone with as many red flags as Hunter Biden. 

What makes you think I have such information?

not saying you do.  But it's a reasonable inference  that some went to his dad, particularly given the documentary and witness evidence that Joe Biden was due 10% of his son's earnings. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
2.2.11  TᵢG  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.10    last year

I do not see a lot of reasonable inferences at play with the severe level of partisan politics today.    

What I see are people leaping to conclusions on a whiff of a rumor and then on the flipside denying overwhelming evidence when it goes against their 'side'.

It is a reasonable inference that Joe Biden's (and Hunter Biden's) tax records would be under scrutiny and one would have to be stupid (or arrogant or both) to think that the IRS would not be able to see shenanigans at this level.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.2.12  cjcold  replied to  TᵢG @2.2.4    last year

I still have an unopened can of Billy Beer.