╌>

Bristol Palin Reveals She Underwent 9th Breast Reconstruction Surgery

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  last year  •  11 comments

By:   Alexis Jones (Peoplemag)

Bristol Palin Reveals She Underwent 9th Breast Reconstruction Surgery
Bristol Palin previously opened up on social media about her past surgeries, sharing a video of her scars from her tummy tuck she had years ago

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Bristol Palin is getting candid about her current and past operations.

On Wednesday, the 32-year-old mom of three shared a post-op photo on her Instagram Story in which she can be seen wearing a compression bra with filled surgical drains from her breast reconstruction surgery. She revealed it had been her ninth one to correct a "botched" reduction she had at age 19.

"Sharing wayyyyy [too much information] right now, but had my 9th breast reconstruction surgery last night — yes, NINTH. All stemming from a botched breast reduction I had when I was 19 [years old]," Palin wrote over the picture.

"I've had previous surgeries trying to correct the initial damage of muscle tissue and terrible scaring," she added. "The whole situation has honestly made me very self conscious my entire adult life."

Bristol Palin/Instagram

"Praying this is the last surgery needed — I hate being a whiner but it kinda does put a setback/pause on life and that's why I've been fairly MIA," she explained to her followers regarding why she has recently been inactive on social media.

"Trying my hardest to stay positive, hype myself up, and remind myself that I have so much to be thankful for," she continued. "I'm healthy, fully capable, and this is just an inconvenience cause things could always be worse."

Bristol Palin/Instagram

Palin then ended her message by asking her followers to send recommendations on shows to watch and "funny memes cause I'm already going stir crazzzzy."

The former Teen Mom OG star has previously opened up on her social media about her body image from past surgeries. In March 2021, she shared a video showing off her scars from a tummy tuck she said she got years ago.

bristol Palin/ instagram

"Let's get reeeel for a sec. I post what I want y'all to see. From decent angles... and not from insecurities/scars," Palin wrote in the video reel.

"Here's something I don't share," she continued, zooming in on her lower stomach to reveal her scars.

"Way 222 easy to compare ourselves on here, just a reminder not to," Palin captioned the post, writing in the video: "Don't let this place have you comparing your own worth and stealing your joy."

bristol Palin/ instagram

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

She ended the clip by sharing an uplifting Bible verse from Psalm 143:8 with her followers.

At the time, Palin answered some fan questions about the surgery on her Instagram Story. During the IG chat, she revealed that her tummy tuck was done by Dr. Rose out of Corpus Christi, Texas, calling him "incredible," according to E! News.

"It was done in early 2018," Palin continued, according to the outlet. "I don't regret it. But recovery was, (without a doubt) the worst pain of my entire life."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    last year

Apparently tits are all Bristol has going for her...

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @1    last year

How insightful, but why do you give a shit about her?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1    last year
How insightful, but why do you give a shit about her?

Because as long as they can talk about the offspring of a Republican has-been, they don't have to address the disaster that is the Biden Administration.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1    last year

Newstalkers is not allowed to have entertaining gossip?  One doesnt have to give a shit about someone in the news to make fun of them. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.2    last year
Newstalkers is not allowed to have entertaining gossip? 

The article is here, isn't it? Makes your question moot.

One doesnt have to give a shit about someone in the news to make fun of them.

Maybe you should start a new group here celebrating botched surgeries and making fun of the victims?

It is interesting to me that you personally find this entertaining.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.2    last year
One doesnt have to give a shit about someone in the news to make fun of them. 

And done so cleverly too.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.4    last year

[Deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.5    last year

Yes, and gossip for those that lack empathy for someone else’s pain.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    last year

The story has no value.

Hallux
Masters Principal
2.1  Hallux  replied to  Greg Jones @2    last year

Nor do stories that turn a stutter into into some theory of mental inability.

RU4Real
Freshman Silent
3  RU4Real    last year

She has fans?  I feel sorry for them.  I feel sorry for myself clicking on the crap.

But isn't the breast reduction and tummy tuck going against mama bear's "You're beautiful just the way you are and you can eat anything" rant against Michelle Obama's getting healthy initiative?